• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Corrupted [Pokemon Gijinka]

explosiveKitten said:
5060758+_d1cdecca47bdbd98d45862cf7f5b43e4.jpg

AlannaTrebond said:
@Kiroshiven Kelva. I like him. He's gonna be an interesting guy.
I thought so. I have a feeling he and Fyre are going to have issues though. The hothead and the cool cucumber. They're both loyal to Arceus, but they each have different kinds of reactions.

Kiroshiven said:
I thought so. I have a feeling he and Fyre are going to have issues though. The hothead and the cool cucumber. They're both loyal to Arceus, but they each have different kinds of reactions.
Haha. That's what we were talking too

[QUOTE="Jayden Kisubo]Haha. That's what we were talking too

[/QUOTE]
Yeah. I can see them being that annoying pair that everyone's like. "Will you two just hook up already?! Gah!!"

AlannaTrebond said:
No comment on that.
Lol. Do you actually know people like that? I've had friends that they argue all the time and I literally look at them. "Will you two just kiss already?! We all know you're going to!" They ended up getting together a month later.

Kiroshiven said:
Lol. Do you actually know people like that? I've had friends that they argue all the time and I literally look at them. "Will you two just kiss already?! We all know you're going to!" They ended up getting together a month later.
We just have some characters that are like that actually. I just love character ships like that

Runesage said:
Sorry, I didn't see these posts before I posted...
Don't sweat it, that's for @AlannaTrebond to do. How dare you sleep while I'm procrastinating on a CS!

Last edited by a moderator:
I uploaded the artwork for one character, and am currently drawing the next. Then I can make the Cresselia gijinka's app. I'm trying to decide on a name for her. OvO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back