• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Corrupted [Pokemon Gijinka]

@Mayfly Issac isn't with the resistance. He's just not with the Legendaries anymore. The Legendaries call him Traitor because he will sometimes fight against the Legendaries if they're causing too much destruction and he's around, but he'll also fight the Resistance if they start causing too much trouble and innocent people have the potential to be harmed.

Question.

What's with all the CSs for random Gijinka that are written like the crazy merge happened in their lifetimes? It was a century before the start of the RP

IG42 said:
Question.
What's with all the CSs for random Gijinka that are written like the crazy merge happened in their lifetimes? It was a century before the start of the RP
Meh. Let the minor details slide. I mean we're talking the pokemon universe that has a forever ten year old running throughout it.

Kiroshiven said:
Meh. Let the minor details slide. I mean we're talking the pokemon universe that has a forever ten year old running throughout it.
So what? Knock off a zero from that figure in the summary?

Well, Jayden has an idea that gijinka age like elves in books, so they can look like they are in they're in their twenties and be a hundred. That could be the case here.

Runesage said:
@Mayfly Issac isn't with the resistance. He's just not with the Legendaries anymore. The Legendaries call him Traitor because he will sometimes fight against the Legendaries if they're causing too much destruction and he's around, but he'll also fight the Resistance if they start causing too much trouble and innocent people have the potential to be harmed.
oh?

woops on my part then

i'll just edit it :33

@Cellshaded

slides in

need some help

pulls out list of names

Last edited by a moderator:
Cellshaded said:
@Mayfly *both eyebrows raise* Yes please. Anything with dream/celestial connotations? :o
well i've always sort of associated Cresselia with the moon for some reason

and Callisto is a moon so i just put that there

hmm

Ashlynn, Leia, Callisto, Kiana, Celia

I could go scour for more though

AlannaTrebond said:
EVERYONE, THERE IS AN EVENT ZOROARK WITH SLUDGE BOMB THAT ENDS TONIGHT FOR OMEGA RUBY AND ALPHA SAPPHIRE.
@Jayden Kisubo

I'm getting yours now.
Eh i need to get a store code for that and it runs for most of next week over here.

Can't Zoroark normally learn sludge bomb?

IG42 said:
Eh i need to get a store code for that and it runs for most of next week over here.
Can't Zoroark normally learn sludge bomb?
Nope. It can't really learn any Poison type moves except for Toxic, and that's it.

The event Zoroark also has Sucker Punch, apparently, which is cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
AlannaTrebond said:
Eh, maybe. Event pokemon in general excite me, though.
Eh..

I never known when they're being released, and you can't nickname them, which is really disappointing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back