• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Core of Corruption (Open!)

What roles should be added?

• Guardians (Human protectors of the domains)

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Lady/Lord of The Domains (A second-hand to the priests/priestesses to watch over the domains)

• Elites (Members of Priestess of Ishnok’s Imperial Army)

• Fae (Creatures present throughout the Domains, but mostly in Irith Forest)

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Dragon-kind (Humanoid creatures that fought alongside the priests/priestesses in ancient times)

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Siren (A semi-aquatic race of mermaid-like creatures without tails that live in the Sea of Lune

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Champion of the Vessel of Hope (Human protector of the Vessel of Hope)

• Total voters
Hello All! I apologize for not being online much, tonight I should have our starter up, as well as my character sheet and some ol’ fashioned lore! Thank you for your patience! ;3

Hey! I would love to be the priestess of the great wastes, and a master of necromancy. If you have any questions about my character concept, feel free to send me a message. I look forward to getting a reply

Hey! I would love to be the priestess of the great wastes, and a master of necromancy. If you have any questions about my character concept, feel free to send me a message. I look forward to getting a reply
Heyo! Sorry I didn’t respond until now, and of course! We’d love to have you!

Heyooooo. Nice plot. Would be a shame if a bard seduced the Priestess of Ishnok to submission. *wink wink*

Kidding aside, I'm wondering if there's any possibility for a Fae / Siren / Dragon-Kind to become an Elite, because I am down for that if possible. :D

Heyooooo. Nice plot. Would be a shame if a bard seduced the Priestess of Ishnok to submission. *wink wink*

Kidding aside, I'm wondering if there's any possibility for a Fae / Siren / Dragon-Kind to become an Elite, because I am down for that if possible. :D
That certainly is possible! (She actually likes to use propaganda on the diverse species) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back