• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Core of Corruption (Open!)

What roles should be added?

• Guardians (Human protectors of the domains)

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Lady/Lord of The Domains (A second-hand to the priests/priestesses to watch over the domains)

• Elites (Members of Priestess of Ishnok’s Imperial Army)

• Fae (Creatures present throughout the Domains, but mostly in Irith Forest)

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Dragon-kind (Humanoid creatures that fought alongside the priests/priestesses in ancient times)

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Siren (A semi-aquatic race of mermaid-like creatures without tails that live in the Sea of Lune

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Champion of the Vessel of Hope (Human protector of the Vessel of Hope)

• Total voters

Shibe

I got some good memes
The Core of Corruption
The world of Ern was once a beautiful land, with soft rolling hills and lush forests. Most of the land being inhabited by simple humans, some lived in villages while others lived in towering cities. They were considered to be sacred creatures, handcrafted and given life by the Goddess Vern. In order to ensure the protection of humans from the forces of evil, she created five beings. Five priests and priestesses, meant to be vessels for the Goddess and ensure the protection of the land. Every one thousand years, they would shed their forms and reincarnate once more into new forms. Some were similar to humanoids, while others had more animalistic forms. One originated from each of the domains of the land.

Ern lived in peace for many eons, until one of the priestesses turned against her fellow vessels. She was spiteful of her own creator, believing her potential was being wasted babysitting the humans. The Priestess of Ishnok, a being of unbelievable knowledge and intelligence, unleashed her wrath upon Ern. Destroying anything that stood in her path, and taking siege and later capturing the capital city Kirx. Then crowning herself to be the new empress of Ern. Her rule lasting for 80 years up until now, bringing famine and death upon the humans.

Plot
After 80 years of silence from the Goddess, the priests and priestesses have finally received their calling from their creator to put an end to the tyrants reign. But, there is a catch, a key to their success lies with in a single human. A human with the power to wipe out the corrupted priestess’s troops with a meer swipe of their hand, known as the Vessel of Hope. The priests and priestesses must locate this human, and travel across Ern to the city of Kirx for the final battle.

Domains Of Ern
Ocean of Lune
BE50919F-FD47-4173-A358-00F4983BEE33.jpeg
The Sea of Lune hosts a incredibly variety of aquatic life, and is known for their bioluminescent plankton. Its waves glowing a bright blue during the evening. A race of mermaid-like creatures reside there in a underwater city, their priest/priestess living in a palace known as “Abnium’s Peak”.

The Great Waste 9D8554AD-BF02-4139-90E6-922EF00D0B1A.jpeg
The Great Waste is a massive plain located to the west of Ern, it is often dark there due to the constant rainfall and storms that take place there. Humans rarely travel to this area unless for aid in magic, or lifting dark curses. The priest/priestess resides in the tallest tower of the Waste.

Irith Forest E8A2A9C3-A752-4813-809B-E61D99481666.jpeg
Irith Forest is said to be the ruins of a ancient race that had been overgrown after its abandonment. Now it is inhabited by Fae, Nymphs, and other spirits of the forest. The priest/priestess of Irith lives within a massive tree’s hollow.

Dragon’s Nest 7A8E3A7B-37EE-47CB-A292-B92900152612.jpeg
Dragon’s Neat is massive cluster of volcanoes and lava fields towards the north. Creatures of fire and rock inhabit the area, and are known to be not so kind to visitors. The priest/priestess of Dragon’s Nest resides in a palace within one of the mountains, lava constantly flows through it.

City of Kirx 12C0C68E-CEDD-4CAB-932F-F6D6AD7A2CF1.jpeg
A once flourishing city where a large population of humans thrived. Now diminished to small numbers and decimated to nothing. The Priestess of Ishnok resides there on a throne that isn’t rightfully hers.

Rules
•Be kind to others, at least in out of character chat.
•Please, no godmodding or controlling other’s characters.
•At least a 1-2 paragraph reply.
•No forced shipping please, romance is more than welcome, but please ask for permission from the creator of the character you’d like to ship yours with, thank you!
•Be sure to have fun!

Character Roles Available
•Priest/Priestess of Sea of Lune (Taken S Shibe )

•Priest/Priestess of The Great Waste (Taken)

•Priest/Priestess of Irith Forest (Taken)

•Priest/Priestess of Dragon’s Nest (Taken)

•Vessel of Hope/Human (Taken)

•Champion of the Vessel of Hope [human protector of the Vessel] (Available)

•Lord/Lady of the Domains [Second-hand to the priests/priestesses] (5 Available)

•Guardians [Human protectors of the Domains] (5 Available)

•Dragon-Kind [An ancient humanoid race that once fought alongside the priests and priestesses. Presumed to be extinct] (3 available)

•Fae [Fairy-like creatures who reside all over the land of Ern, a large concentration remain in the Forest of Irith though] (3 available)

•Sirens [Semi-aquatic humanoids that dwell in the Sea of Lune, are able to walk upon land] (3 available)

•Elites [Members of the Priestess of Ishnok’s imperial army, usually brainwashed in some form] (3 available)

Powers your Priest/Priestess can have
•Yiani (Elemental Magic)
•Otox (Telepathy)
•Tasan (Shapeshifting)
•Heria (Healing)
•Wer (Necromancy)
•Esern (Strength)
•Piero (Courage)
•Viash (Fortune telling/ Precognition)
•Lo (Summoning of Familiars)
•Rix (Illusions)

More Info
•This will be a fantasy style RP and will contain plenty of action and battles, romance can be a factor but friendships and rivalries are welcome as well!
•Your character can be any race, gender, sexuality and appearance you desire.
•This will take place on site, but I may make a Discord server later on just for discussion and chatting!
•If interested in a more villainous role, be sure to message me!

Update! Character Sheets are now up!: Fantasy - The Core of Corruption CS

Main: Fantasy - The Core of Corruption Main

Last edited:
Ah, I'm interested.

Might I reserve the Priest/Priestess of the Irith Forest? I'm planning them to be "Tasan" since it seems to fit for a nature dweller.

This looks incredibly interesting! Might I take a whack at Vessel of Hope or Priest/Priestess of The Great Waste. I was considering Viash or Wer.

This sounds like a fantastic idea, may I reserve a spot for a priest for Dragon's Nest? It seems like a Yiani priest would fit perfectly there.

S Shibe

I'm considering switching to Lo but might I ask if you had any limits in mind? Like how many familiars they can summon, what kind, etc.?
The amount of familiars kinda depends on the size of the familiar, so if it were a small creature, let’s say a golden retriever, maybe 4-5? And if for a larger creature, maybe around the size of a quarter horse, maybe 2-3?

The amount of familiars kinda depends on the size of the familiar, so if it were a small creature, let’s say a golden retriever, maybe 4-5? And if for a larger creature, maybe around the size of a quarter horse, maybe 2-3?

Ahh, gotcha. Can I have a mythical creature as a familiar but she can only summon it by itself (like she can't summon anything else as long as it's out)? I was thinking griffins, manticores, dragons and the likes

Ahh, gotcha. Can I have a mythical creature as a familiar but she can only summon it by itself (like she can't summon anything else as long as it's out)? I was thinking griffins, manticores, dragons and the likes
Yeah! Of course! :3

S Shibe

Question! I'm sorry for having so many Would it be possible for us to make a character that's old enough to have seen the Priestess of Ishnok go against their master? Like, if I made an elf who's already a century year old, would that be okay?

Hi all! Unfortunately all the current roles have been filled, but I may add some more roles later today. If you have any ideas or suggestions for roles, be sure to pm me! :3

Hi all! Unfortunately all the current roles have been filled, but I may add some more roles later today. If you have any ideas or suggestions for roles, be sure to pm me! :3
Oh, ok :( But I'll check in later when there are more roles open. Good luck with the roleplay!

S Shibe

Question! I'm sorry for having so many Would it be possible for us to make a character that's old enough to have seen the Priestess of Ishnok go against their master? Like, if I made an elf who's already a century year old, would that be okay?
Yep! Sure is! Some of the oldest priests/priestesses can exist for over a thousand years. So it’s certainly possible for them to have witnessed the event, and no worries about the questions! I’m more than happy to answer them!

Hello all! I just now placed a poll up for some potential new roles to be opened today, be sure to vote!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back