• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The City of Myths

stell-blink-gif.353731

Krystellia bluestone
'Stell'

stell listened to her giving the young girl a small pat on the head ruffling her hair. "very well,but you'll have to learn how to take them on your own too. i won't always be able to do things for you and perhaps amber can help you too,she will be your older sister after all.." she told avery giving her a warm smile. she looked over at amber too smiling. she then looked down at avery once more. she knew oddly enough avery was oddly similar to herself and amber seemed more so like silas. the biggest thing she had noticed was that avery was somehow close to stell's species."cooking classes? well you'll both be getting those, cooking runs in the family plus it will be part of your schooling. honestly,i'd prefer to home school you girls though my teaching methods are not that of the ordinary but i want you to enjoy your lessons." she told the girls. she then looked up to her husband nodding."yes, aspero has that toy box..but it's a bad idea to let the girls play with them, they aren't normal toys...aspero kinda altered them,remember? he was pretty mischievous." she told her husband and thought tapping her chin. "ah but i should still have alot of old toys in the nursery,didn't know what to do with them. though i don't mind getting the girls new stuff,i'd rather see them choose what they like. also, don't worry about the shopping i can take them. "she told her husband despite knowing that she shouldn't even be moving or working too much and that in her condition that she could end up having
the baby early.
idalie idalie
AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983

As she wondered through the forest Rosaria checked the potion's that she carried around. Given most were of medical use the others had purposes that weren't for healing. Everything was still there like it should. As she walked though, she was stopped when she heard a voice. Turning around quickly she noticed that it was the city Vampire, Mortimer. Thankfully for the both of them she didn't pull her sword from her belt. "Mr Voltaire," she replied with a small smile.
"If you keep smiling like that I'm going to have to put my guard up much higher than it is," she told him politely, "And I believe the only dead one around here is you." She wasn't trying to be rude, it was her way of being witty. Blinking her blue eyes up at him she tilted her head in confusion, "But what are you doing out here? I hope you're not stalking me because you're hungry for elf blood." When she spoke she gently tapped her sword which hung just on her left hip. Just to remind him that it was there in case he did have a dark reason for being here.
idalie idalie

Mortimer Voltaire

He twirled his cane and dipped into a bow, punctuating the fluidity of his movement with a wink. "It's the only smile I have, darling." Mortimer sighed. Although not even a minute later her comment elicited a velvet laugh from his lips. "Ah, sharp as ever. But being dead gets lonely you know." He leant on his cane, resting primarily on one foot whilst the other tucked around his ankle only to theatrically raise his spare hand and place it over his deceased heart. "My, my the kitty has claws." Voltaire teased. "Alas, no. I'm shocked you think I would take advantage of young women in such desolate places. I've already fed, frankly they were too lively for my taste but I didn't come out here to talk about my eating habits." Tucking his stick under one arm, holding his umbrella, Mortimer adjusted his hat and aimed a sly tilt of his lips. "I would make you guess, but its rather unexciting. I just needed to get out the house." Mort shrugged gently. "Now, I can certainly think what you're doing out here. With a sword and bow to match. One might say you have ulterior motives." The vampire joked.

Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Avery
Kaga.Rin.full.704475.jpg

She just looked at her" okay I learn how to do it by myself mommy any yay Amber be my big sister" she says looking up at her as she smiled looking up" we get our own clothes and toys" she says as she smiled happily as she was nervous about sleeping by herself scared she hear dreams of other people she just yawned" I'm scared to sleep" she say looking down as she bite her lip as she was ready to take the bath as she looked at them she liked the place she living in" i hear and see people dreams when I'm asleep I can't control it yet" she says N Nonexisting idalie idalie

Last edited:
Silas Blackwood

With a chuckle, he shook his head. "That boy was a menace." He let out a long sigh, before returning his gaze upward to meet Stell's. "I can take them shopping, sweetheart. You're hardly in the position to be running around after them. It's easy after all, they just point to things they like within reason and I buy it. If you're still adamant about going, I should come with you. Carrying that baby is more work than you realise." Silas reached out to cup Krystellia's features. "And I can't be having you get hurt." Stroking her cheek over with his thumb lightly, Blackwood smiled. Nonetheless, he pulled away when Avery piped up. "Hm. Is there anything you can do about her dream walking?" He questioned Stell, cocking his brow before crouching low in front of Avery, and taking her tiny hands into his. "If you get scared, there's always us. Hm? I'm sure we can sort it out together. If you wake up, you can come get us or we'll come get you. So you're safe and sound." He tilted his head. "What do you think? No matter what happens we'll find a way around it. Together." Glancing toward Amber he reached out and gently held her fingertips too. "That goes for everyone."

N Nonexisting Texangamer Texangamer AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983

AMBER

Amber stood there listening to all the talk. She was glad that she didn’t have to help Avery bathe. Though, she Didn’t mind sharing a room; it’s not like they hadn’t slept inches apart for the last little while, not sharing a blanket could have meant life or death in the cold streets.
The idea of shopping pleased her. She wondered what kind of creatures she would meet; for she was not very familiar with creatures besides humans. No, she had only recently come here and within the past months she had rarely talked to anyone besides the yonger girl near her. She didn’t remember her mother very well; though, she remembered her father even less. The only things that she could remember were a putrid smell, a burst of flame, the sound of car doors, and the feeling of impending doom. Not anything a four year old girl should have had to experience. Her color could only fade to blue recounting this event.
Though in the present day, as she just nodded and smiled at their words that should only be making her happy, her color normalized to no tone whatsoever. Anyone who had known her for a long period of time would notice; however, she had only met her new family less than hours previously- and Avery had been used to her color changing; young enough to probably think that it was normal. Whatever it was that normal meant in this place.

idalie idalie N Nonexisting Texangamer Texangamer

Last edited:
Hananya listened to him talk, interested. He had a similar life to hers? Curious... She sighed and rubbed her arm as he suggested walking her home. "Hmm... I dont know..." she wasnt sure. Her home was not anything impressive or even pleasant. It was all she could afford, a small flat above another family -who seemed to stay inside whenever she was around and she didnt see them- and there was not much to look at. Her only pride came from her garden at the front which she painstakingly took care of, especially the roses. But guessing it would not hurt her for him to walk along with her. Besides... when was she going to get the chance to do this again? "...Alright, lets go." she huffed. Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Mortimer Voltaire

He twirled his cane and dipped into a bow, punctuating the fluidity of his movement with a wink. "It's the only smile I have, darling." Mortimer sighed. Although not even a minute later her comment elicited a velvet laugh from his lips. "Ah, sharp as ever. But being dead gets lonely you know." He leant on his cane, resting primarily on one foot whilst the other tucked around his ankle only to theatrically raise his spare hand and place it over his deceased heart. "My, my the kitty has claws." Voltaire teased. "Alas, no. I'm shocked you think I would take advantage of young women in such desolate places. I've already fed, frankly they were too lively for my taste but I didn't come out here to talk about my eating habits." Tucking his stick under one arm, holding his umbrella, Mortimer adjusted his hat and aimed a sly tilt of his lips. "I would make you guess, but its rather unexciting. I just needed to get out the house." Mort shrugged gently. "Now, I can certainly think what you're doing out here. With a sword and bow to match. One might say you have ulterior motives." The vampire joked.

"Oh come now, why would I make trouble for myself?" A small chuckle escaped her lips at his last comment about having her sword and bow. "I'm an elf, it's in our genes to be master swordsman and marksman. Plus a lady should always carry protection when she wanders around on her own," she pointed out to him with a slight smile. Rosaria tiled her head back as she looked over her shoulder towards her secret training grounds, "Besides, I am here to train. I have no patients right now so I decided to take up the opportunity before I get a call or Hoot comes to let me know. But since the other day I've had to cut my training short, I'm taking care of a younger girl who has had a rough past. Though during the day she spends time with a friend of mine."
Turning her attention back to the vampire she gave a gentle smile, "If you are bored you could watch me train. Though it's not very thrilling."

Mortimer Voltaire

In a sudden flurry of blurred movement, he was face to face, stooped over till their noses almost touched. "I wonder what the good lady needs protecting from," Although as soon as it had happened he was already doing a backward twirl on the heel of his foot to look at the training grounds. "Be careful telling that information to people. Young girls are valuable and the trees have ears." Turning to spy at her over his shoulder he threw his hand energetically to motion forwards. "What a grand idea!" He rolled his 'r's with a purr, and picked up his cane with a tight hold. "You're a sweetheart, Doctor. I'd be honoured to take the invitation. It's not everyday one gets offered. Then again, it's not everyday I get out the house before evening. Today must be blessed."

Hananya listened to him talk, interested. He had a similar life to hers? Curious... She sighed and rubbed her arm as he suggested walking her home. "Hmm... I dont know..." she wasnt sure. Her home was not anything impressive or even pleasant. It was all she could afford, a small flat above another family -who seemed to stay inside whenever she was around and she didnt see them- and there was not much to look at. Her only pride came from her garden at the front which she painstakingly took care of, especially the roses. But guessing it would not hurt her for him to walk along with her. Besides... when was she going to get the chance to do this again? "...Alright, lets go." she huffed. Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Cat gently smiles and then waits for hananya to take him to her home and he sees a flower hobo goblin girl passing by and he gently taps her on the shoulder and says" your nicest flowers please i'm going to a friends house and it's only right i bring something to her house". The hobgoblin gently smiles and takes the best ones out and she says" If you plan to be with her she's going o be a tough one to be in love with my brother married a lioness and it took years before they fell in love", she then winks at him and shows the number four on her hand and holds her hand out.
Cat pays her and takes the flowers and plays along with it and says"
That's true but then again anything worthwhile is worth working for, hopefully we'll both be lucky in that area ay".

Rengal gently smiles and says" for an white dragon your kinder than most and it's made so winged creatures like us don't have to fly everywhere but i do agree you could sell it to the wrong person with out even meaning to after all one can't refuse a customer with out good reason". " How about this then we trade items from time to time that way we can both learn about new things and i don't mind the mountains from time to time even though they can be a bit to cold at times". The necklace is dry now and he picks up and puts it round her neck and says" It really suits you if i didn't know better i might even mistake you for an up town women".

@char

Rosaria was a bit caught off guard by Mortimer's sudden closeness, though it didn't last long she felt the slightest of blush. The kind the was rather difficult to see. When he mentioned how she should be careful what she says concerning Isabelle a somewhat sly smile appeared on her face, "If the trees do have ears, then they should know that the fires of hell will not save them if they even lay a finger on this girl." But when the vampire grew excited Rosaria's smile went back to normal. "Maybe your day is blessed Mortimer. If you'd so kindly follow me, it's easy to get lost in here if you aren't well familiar with the area," with that she turned around and headed into the direction of her training grounds. The path was a bit worn, cutting through thick trees and different bushes.
idalie idalie

Avery
_usagi_drop__by_echo24_from_zerochan_net_by_chrisman1991-d5j96o2.jpg

She just looked at him as she smiled" pinky promise daddy" she says as she smiled looking at Amber she was used to sleeping with Amber she was always protected by her she just yawned rubbing her eyes " I like the house it big we go shopping tomorrow daddy" she asks as she was excited about it AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 idalie idalie N Nonexisting

Rengal gently smiles and says" for an white dragon your kinder than most and it's made so winged creatures like us don't have to fly everywhere but i do agree you could sell it to the wrong person with out even meaning to after all one can't refuse a customer with out good reason". " How about this then we trade items from time to time that way we can both learn about new things and i don't mind the mountains from time to time even though they can be a bit to cold at times". The necklace is dry now and he picks up and puts it round her neck and says" It really suits you if i didn't know better i might even mistake you for an up town women".
Crystal stood in silence as she felt Rengal put the necklace around her neck. Feeling her long white locks fall back into placed she stared at the centerpiece of the jewelry. "Pretty," she mumbled softly as she held it in her hand to get a better look at it. The way he put the shattered diamond back together was really well done. With it still being a bit cold from her earlier freezing of it felt nice too. Looking up from the necklace and at the demon her eyes seemed to twinkle a bit, "Thank you..." Recalling what he had said before hand had her thinking a bit. Tilting her head back a bit you could hear her letting out a soft, long "hmmmm". When the noise ceased her blue-purple eyes were locked onto his, "Trade is good.."

Mortimer Voltaire

A chuckle gently caused his shoulders to shake, observing her expression closely whilst she issued her warning. Putting his hands up with his own bittersweet smile. "A woman who can use a stern tone. Now that is attractive." Mortimer commented, letting his head fall to its side whilst that gaze was ever immovable, practically spilling with mischief and flattery. "Depends who blesses it." He humoured the thought aloud, considering his undead state it made the musing laughable that a man such as he would ever be blessed with anything more than a baptism of fire.
Nevertheless he cheerfully followed Rosaria's lead, keeping his normally long stride in check to walk a step behind the elf, whilst following the winding track into the woodland. "I imagine you train often, tell me, Doctor, for recreation or beatings?" His features were predictably tugged up into his handsome, yet dangerous smile.

Rosaria rolled her eyes as she smiled some at the vampire's comments. He was rather entertaining to be around. Though when he asked her for her reasoning on why she trained the answer was rather simple. "I guess you could say it's a bit of both. I enjoy honing my skills in my free time, it's a bit of a hobby. But I also do it so I know I am always ready for a fight. Whether I'm threatened or someone that I know is." Before they walked onto the training ground however she grabbed her bow and motioned with it quickly. You could hear it snapping into place to become sturdy and useable.
Snagging an arrow from her quiver she set it in place, positioned her arms and pulled back on the string, then fired the arrow. Letting it zip in direction of the grounds. After a minute or two they had made it to a rather open space where a small pond located in the middle. Just in front of the pond though there was a target set up by Rosaria as a means of practice. And right in the bullseye was her recently fired arrow.
idalie idalie

Hananya was not all that interested in what was going on but she paused as Cat seemed distracted by someone who was selling flowers. She listened to their conversation. She frowned at being called a 'lioness'. Cat had called her that a few times which really confused her. "....I'm not a lion." she grumbled and glanced away. She looked at the pair before sighing and continuing on her way. She just wanted food...

She didnt say anything the rest of the way and she was relieved to see her house just up the street. "Hm... well, that's it." she pointed at the second floor. It was all she could get at this point, having only lived away from home for a couple of years. As she drew closer, she saw something that made her hackles rise and her blood boil. A couple of kids playing in her flowers! With a snarl, she dropped her things and marched over to them. They clearly saw her because they paused in what they were doing.
"Right. Out." She growled with her teeth closed, trying to keep herself from making any mistakes.
"But they're pretty!" One of the kids whined, making Hananya angrier. "So that is why you are RIPPING MY ROSES TO SHREDS?!" Her tone growing louder and more primal as her anger grew. She knew what the bloody parents would say 'oh they're only playing!' or something just as stupid. She did not how to handle this, this was not the first time she had found these brats messing with her flowers! Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Last edited:
Mortimer Voltaire

Mortimer moved to a patch of dark shadow on the edge of the clearing, where no sunlight penetrated the tree canopy to close his umbrella and lean it up against the tree. Tucking his cane under an arm for the second time to use his free hands to clap. "You weren't lying about that marksmanship." The vampire called, taking off his hat momentarily to dust it off. Black hair smoothed back, albeit for the few strands which came looser as the day wore on. Like something out of a 30's Noire movie. After a few seconds, he'd placed it upon the crown of his head. "And that is a rather handy bow." Voltaire motioned at the collapsible weapon. Yet he seemed further interested at her expression than the art of shooting arrows; for his eyes never left her face. Watching when it contorted into concentration and serene focus.
"Well, you've persuaded me not to anger you from a distance, that's for certain." He grinned. "But - why not try a moving target? From my experience, people are far too stubborn to die. They move an awful lot." He pointed to an oncoming flock of swallows, letting his maddened stare again rest upon her with expectation. "Or are you too scared about the poor birdies?"

stell-blink-gif.353731

Krystellia bluestone
'Stell'

stell nodded smiling at avery. "indeed." she said as that aqua gaze moved to amber keeping a eye on her here and there incase she had anything she wanted to say or ask but so far there was nothing. her husband asked about the dream walking and stell nodded gently. "of course,i wouldn't be a dream demon if i couldn't." she assured. when silas had cupped her face stell blushed staring into his eyes. "i know...i just was thinking that maybe i could be of use,love...i'm sorry.." she whispered to him. it was obvious she still really wanted to help with the shopping atleast.

idalie idalie
AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983
Texangamer Texangamer

Avery
Kaga.Rin.full.665324.jpg

She just looked at her as she smiled looking around" I can take a bath now it's no problem I want to be clean I don't want to be dirty" she say as she was looking around she hated having eaten too much food as she was waiting" um what clothes do I wear this is all I have" she says" and I have kami my stuffed rabbit mama gave for my birthday few months ago" she say grabbing for her stuffed rabbit idalie idalie N Nonexisting

Rosaria didn't speak as she grabbed her arrow from out of the target. When she heard the vampire speak to her about shooting a moving target until she saw him gesture to the swallow flock. At first in her mind she wasn't all up for meaninglessly killing a creature. But when she heard Mortimer speak it sounded as if he was taunting her over it. To see whether or not she could actually take a life, and hit a moving target. Her blue eyes glanced at him a bit with a stern gaze before she turned her face towards the sky.

With a sudden swiftness she loaded her bow and fired an arrow. Seconds later it came crashing down, at the tip was an older looking swallow. The arrow had pierced him through the chest, killing him instantly. "Are you satisfied?" The half elf asked her she moved over to the dead creature and gently pulled her arrow from out of it. Feeling rather bad for her actions. But in her mind, Mortimer didn't really care about the loss of a life.
idalie idalie

Silas Blackwood

"Don't be sorry, I just can't bear the thought of you getting hurt. Take the girls out on the shopping trip, just let me tag along. I'll even carry the bags." His lips gently upturned. But with Amber and Avery, he motioned at the staircase. "Come on, Stell. We'd better get these two washed and cleaned. Avery needs your help with the bath, Amber should be fine with a towel and the shower. As for clothes ... well, what about an old shirt of yours or mine. They'll be good enough nightgowns till we go shopping. Unless there's some left over things from Aspero. I can't quite think of anything else."
Silas nudged Amber. "And both of you must tell me what you are. Just in case you have special requirements. I'm a wood nymph, so I need to visit the forest every so often otherwise I start getting sick. Things like that."

Texangamer Texangamer AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 N Nonexisting

Mortimer Voltaire

The fact she did it, made his smile widen. Watching the bird's feathered corpse drop from the sky with an odd sort of contentment. It's mangled little body lying in a twitching position, till she removed the arrow from its ribcage. "Satisfied? Somewhat. You have potential, but I doubt you could kill someone, rather than
something." He motioned to the dead animal using the end of his cane. "Did you know, there was once a philosopher who believed animals couldn't feel pain? Nor emotion. Thus he said they didn't have souls. But when you look into their beady little eyes, all I see is a dozen men who've given me the same expression." He lifted his chin to face up at the sky and the tail of the flock which escaped. "I didn't think you'd do it. Life is too precious to elves. Or so I've been told."

Tapping his cane on the ground, he clashed his irises with hers. "Then again, you're not just a normal elf. Hm? Dearest Doctor. All this, it's in your blood. I bet you've been tempted more than once just to let leash and burn every face you see. Till the skin melts off their bones." Mortimer leant forward. "Smelling the burnt hair, charred flesh. Just like home." He stepped softly, using the shadows to make his way around to her, standing behind Rosaria whilst peering over her shoulder. "Yet you were never the girl for that." Mortimer, rested his hands upon her upper arms, skin frightfully cold for such a pleasant day. "Why not hit your targets again?" And thus he released her at that remark. From hellish to angelic in a matter of seconds.​

Avery
rin-kaga-usagi-drop-40283608-1920-1200.jpg

She looked at him" I'm a Dream walker mommy was a dream demon mommy used to take me to the Dream world I get sick if I don't" she says as she just held onto her rabbit as she smiled" can kami get a bath too" she asked as she smiled" I don't mind wearing a old shirt" she says as she held onto stell hand she felt safe with them she was happy as she giggled N Nonexisting idalie idalie

Hananya was not all that interested in what was going on but she paused as Cat seemed distracted by someone who was selling flowers. She listened to their conversation. She frowned at being called a 'lioness'. Cat had called her that a few times which really confused her. "....I'm not a lion." she grumbled and glanced away. She looked at the pair before sighing and continuing on her way. She just wanted food...

She didnt say anything the rest of the way and she was relieved to see her house just up the street. "Hm... well, that's it." she pointed at the second floor. It was all she could get at this point, having only lived away from home for a couple of years. As she drew closer, she saw something that made her hackles rise and her blood boil. A couple of kids playing in her flowers! With a snarl, she dropped her things and marched over to them. They clearly saw her because they paused in what they were doing.
"Right. Out." She growled with her teeth closed, trying to keep herself from making any mistakes.
"But they're pretty!" One of the kids whined, making Hananya angrier. "So that is why you are RIPPING MY ROSES TO SHREDS?!" Her tone growing louder and more primal as her anger grew. She knew what the bloody parents would say 'oh they're only playing!' or something just as stupid. She did not how to handle this, this was not the first time she had found these brats messing with her flowers! Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Cat sighs picking them up and bring them upstairs and quickly takes the chicken out and infuses it with some lemon and herbs and then turns the oven on to heat up and then walks over to the kids grabs them by shirts and hangs upside down and swings them around hard for a few minutes before stopping and then throwing them out of the garden and says" You can tell you family if you want i really don't give a toss but remember if you come back for revenge i'll make you family piss poor because i work for the money cat god". The ran off without saying a word to him even kids could tell when someone wasn't joking. He looks at the rose and deeply sighs and then brings them in prunes them so they look decent and the oven beeps and he goes back grabs the food and puts it in and then says" I know the roses won't be what they used to but i did the best i could and for a women that gets angry and such a lot you really do look after your flowers i admire that in you".

"Life is precious... That swallow was old and was lagging behind the flock, which gave away his age along with the color of his feathers... Naturally he would have died within two to three days," she sighed rather sadly. Though when he started to speak of fire her head shot up, eyes widened. The way he spoke, it was as if he knew what her other half was. But how? She's never made mention of it ever in her years of living in the city! So how, how did he know?!

Feeling his touch she brought her elbow back into his stomach, "Do not touch me!" Turning around she looked at him, her eyes. They were a mix of anger and of hurt. "How dare you speak of me in such a demonic sense! I would never take a life! My reason for being is to help people! I am not a devil! I refuse to kill another being for shits and giggles!" Rosaria clenched her fists and gritted her teeth. She'd never felt so hurt or insulted in her entire life! Mortimer... Mortimer made her out like she was some sort of monster... The kind that enjoyed killing people...

"I am not a monster...." she told him, "I do not go around and kill people for fun like you do! I don't kill anyone!" For the first time she could feel tears well up in her eyes. "Just because you know that I'm not a normal elf does not make me a devil... I resent demons and devils... They are nothing but evil and causing nothing but pain and agony.... Only care about themselves.... And I hate myself..." Turning back around she mumbled, "I hate myself for what I partly am... So thank you, Mortimer.... For allowing me to remember all of that, again... And to tell me that I basically no better than yourself...."

Slowly she started walking away from him, face stern and tears rolling down her cheeks. But she wasn't going to let the vampire break her like that anymore. Though, she stopped just as the path began. "I did realize something about yourself though, Mortimer.. It's that it's this side of you that makes you incapable of loving or being loved yourself... And that is aside from the fact that you'll always end up alone until the day a stake is driven through that cruel heart of yours." With that, Rosaria walked into the woods and headed for the city.
idalie idalie

Hananya watched him go inside, which made her bite her lip. She didnt really want him inside without her saying it was alright, but she did not have much time to think about it as he then re-emerged from the flat and took care of the kids. She kept silent before letting out a sigh and bent down to fix the flowers. A lot of them had been pretty much destroyed. She just growled before looking at Cat as he complimented her attachment to her flowers. "Hmm... I've always loved roses." she sighed. God, how terrible was that? A beast that had an attachment to roses, just like in that story. She went inside her house, which was rather plain with not much to look at. The only curious thing was all the scratches on the ceiling, caused by her horns scratching against it since the ceiling was not tall enough for her 9ft height. She raised her head a little as she sniffed around before looking at the oven. He was already cooking? "...Why are you doing all of this?" she asked, turning around, only now deciding to ask about it. It just felt strange to her. She hardly knew this man, why was he so eager to help her? Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Users who are viewing this thread

Back