• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The City of Myths

Silas Blackwood

"Sweetheart, I was fine with waiting. Although it just means we have more space in our family for these two." He motioned down to his arms. "And I love your son like one of my own, he's a good kid. Well, man I should say now." He let out a small laugh. "I'm looking forward to him coming back, I think he'll be more than surprised a the new additions." With a small exhale he gazed toward Stell. "I love you." It was a blunt and emotional statement he said the moment she was back on her feet. Where he stepped over, both children in his arms to kiss his wife on the head and momentarily stay there. Lingering on the scent of her hair. "I'm surprised you've even put up with me for this long if I'm quite honest." But, with a pleasant smile, he began moving toward the cafe exit. "Let's go home. Make it an afternoon together then. Get these two settled, and maybe ... sit down together." He suggested, with a plain shrug and a certain mischevious look in his eye. "I'll grab some paint in the morning, do a little redecorating. The spare rooms are a little bland for a couple of growing girls after all."

N Nonexisting Texangamer Texangamer AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983

Rengal gently sighs then uses a special bag in his pocket to suck up the diamond shards and then says" I'm sorry just having a bit of a bad day and i wasn't trying to threat you and above i'm not fond of being snuck up on". " I don't want to get into any more fights how about i make you a necklace from it the bag i'm using reconstructs things as long as they aren't completely gone that's, in the meantime can we get back to finding the stuff on the list please and i need to get some food as well i forgot to feed the girls and women back at the workshop".
Hearing him say that she had intentionally snuck up him made her shake her head. That simply wasn't the case, by nature she tread lightly when she'd walk. Back home if you didn't you could fall through the ice if that wasn't what you intended on doing. Flying did get tiring. She had zoned out a tad. Snapping back into reality when he mentioned making her a necklace. "Necklace," Crystal repeated the word in her quiet, tired tone. Thinking about it for a moment she gave a nod as her way of responding. But her face stayed emotionless, as if she were tired. However, that wasn't the case. It was just her everyday expression she wore.
Her eyes moved down to look at his list, then snatching it in her hand. Reading it carefully she looked to the back of her store and made her way in that general direction. Most of what Rengal was looking for was located back there. After a few minutes she came back with her arm around the bottom of the box at the bottom of the sack. Looking at him she held the three boxes with ease.

AMBER

Amber held onto Silas’ shoulder and rests her head and looks to Stella. “Thank you so much”. She closes her eyes and begins to drift into sleep.

Hearing him say that she had intentionally snuck up him made her shake her head. That simply wasn't the case, by nature she tread lightly when she'd walk. Back home if you didn't you could fall through the ice if that wasn't what you intended on doing. Flying did get tiring. She had zoned out a tad. Snapping back into reality when he mentioned making her a necklace. "Necklace," Crystal repeated the word in her quiet, tired tone. Thinking about it for a moment she gave a nod as her way of responding. But her face stayed emotionless, as if she were tired. However, that wasn't the case. It was just her everyday expression she wore.
Her eyes moved down to look at his list, then snatching it in her hand. Reading it carefully she looked to the back of her store and made her way in that general direction. Most of what Rengal was looking for was located back there. After a few minutes she came back with her arm around the bottom of the box at the bottom of the sack. Looking at him she held the three boxes with ease.
"Not a bad looking woman?" She grumbled, still not overly impressed with his demeanor. "Can you even see?" she huffed before looking around as they continued to walk. She didnt like it in here, she kept brushing her horns against washing line which was annoying to say the least. She flicked her ears around before scratching her claw against the wall, dragging it with her as she walked, causing the wall to make a quiet squealing sound. "...You didn't answer my question, what's your name?" Why was he being so enigmatic? And annoying? Then again Hananya found practically everybody annoying.

Cattrist gently sighs just as the come back to the main road and then says" I already told you my name and you have yet to tell me yours, and no i'm not blind and i meant what i said". He walks up to the merc center and then goes in and does his biz and then quickly comes out and gives her the share for the food twice over and then gives a look to say please cheer up.

Rengal gently smiles then throws an odd looking artifact on the ground then a gate opens and then he says" i'm a man of my word so i'll take you back to the shop and make you that necklace, i now have heard your side that does make and i admit having a women like you around would help me with my work load and it would be good to have some company".

Hassan Al-Zahrani
"حسن الزهراني"

"A car crash? That sounds awful." Hassan remarked, slowly leaning back against the kitchen counter while Isabelle snacked on the pastries. "I suppose they had post traumatic stress and guilt. Although I doubt they had a proper psychiatric screening. Most hospitals rely on the patient or the patients family to come forward. Must of slipped through the cracks." He tilted his head down and exhaled. "Real tragedt about them. I'm sorry they became who they were." He commented, in raw honesty.

Texangamer Texangamer

Hananya groaned and rubbed her temples as he explained that he already said his name. She could barely focus on anything, she needed to eat before she went mental. "Sorry... It's Hananya." she answered, her head beginning to ache just from all of this. She noticed how he went inside the merc centre but just stayed put outside. She didnt want to disturb anybody. Something her size in a building like that spelled disaster. Once he came out, she looked at the food that he had given her. Only some of it seemed to be meat, which disappointed the beast. Anything other than that could potentially kill her. Oh well... "Thanks Cat." she gave him a smile, still she did appreciate the effort. Though why he did that in the first place was a bit of a mystery. Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

stell-blink-gif.353731

Krystellia bluestone
'Stell'

"i guess so..hehee, you know he thinks your his birth father...he'll be surprised but i don't think he'll mind,he wants a little sister anyways." stell smiled at him and kissed him back. she giggled. she was happy. it was cute seeing her husband like this and she loved seeing him happy no less. she was looking forward to having the girls around. she had no doubt it would nice and she could tell they would be good additions. she knew her husband was a good father figure and aspero definitely would be a good older brother. "i love you too silas." stell told him bluntly and sweetly. she exhaled softly. "i can't help but to put up with you,hehee, you're my husband after all and i wouldn't have married you if i didn't love you as much as i do." she told him smirking playfully. "anywho,shall we?"

idalie idalie
AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983
Texangamer Texangamer

Avery
Kaga.Rin.full.704471.jpg

She just start to wake up as she yawn rubbing her eyes as she was carried looking around" you can put me down i'm awake now" she say as she just look around" do i get new clothes and toys like with amber" she says as she just was enjoying her time with them as she was pretty dirty as she giggled she hated taking baths as she was excited about sieeing the house" what do i call miss and mister" she asked as she didn't want to take a bath she had dirt all over her body" is baby boy or girl" she asked the lady she didn't know how the baby will come out as she was confused idalie idalie N Nonexisting AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983

Isabelle
Mio-Akiyama-mio-akiyama-16562095-500-281.jpg

She just looked at him as she sighed' it's okay it's not your fault at least you found me when you did i don't have to deal with them anymore wait i do the social services you can ask me anything i'm ready for the therapy i'm ready to talk' she signed' yeah the car crash was bad i don't remember much of it i don't remember what happen to my big brother i know he died but i don't know how' she signed as she just was missing the other doctor as she was pouting' where rosaria i'm missing her' she signed idalie idalie

Silas Blackwood

"I love that kid, but we should ... tell him it's not me when the time comes. Hm?" Silas questioned, nevertheless he appeared to beam as Stell returned his flattery. He was tempted to dip in for another kiss to steal away that smirk, but before he could, Avery was up. "Alright, but hold Stell's hand." He lectured, placing her down gently beside his wife while beginning to exit the cafe. "We're going home, and yes - you will. I'm sure we have some old toys in the attic, and I have a few things I made a long while back." Strolling down the cobbled street in the direction of the neighbourhood - slowly for Stell and Avery. "Hm? Call us what you like. I'm Silas, this is Stell. Or Krystellia I should say. But if you feel comfortable with ma or pa, go ahead sweetheart. Whatever you prefer." Blackwood replied, still carrying Amber carefully in one arm while keeping a close eye on Avery. Occasionally flickering to check how Stell was getting on with walking.

N Nonexisting Texangamer Texangamer AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983

Avery
Kaga.Rin.600.782877.jpg

She just looked at her dad as she just smiled looking around" okay daddy" she says as she held onto her mother hand she was smiling as she was happy holding onto stell hand as she was walking with her toward the house she was humming as she looked up at them trying to avoid a bath as heard about toys" yay toys" she says as she was trying to avoid a bath since she hated them she just looked at her stomach" is a baby really in there" she asks as she heard about having her own room but she looked down she was scared sleeping alone since she was scared of the dark and of her dreams since she was a dream walker she couldn't control her powers just yet idalie idalie N Nonexisting

Rengal gently smiles then throws an odd looking artifact on the ground then a gate opens and then he says" i'm a man of my word so i'll take you back to the shop and make you that necklace, i now have heard your side that does make and i admit having a women like you around would help me with my work load and it would be good to have some company".
"Can't work for you," Crystal told him rather bluntly, but due to her normal tone it didn't sound as harsh. Gesturing to all that filled her shop she told him, "My work... Is here.... Besides.." Lifting her arms up she formed an X with them, "I don't like hot....." Letting her hands drop to her side she tilted her head down to look at the gate. That was an interesting trinket that he had, but she knew better than to ask if she could pawn it off of him. Turning her gaze back to the boxes she had set down she picked them up again in her arm.
Closing her eyes she allowed herself to transform midway. Snow white dragon wings sprouted from between her shoulder blades, and two of her three horns sprouted from the upper sides of her head. Opening her eyes they looked as if they had gotten a bit icier. "We go," she softly mumbled before entering the gate with closed wings.

stell-blink-gif.353731

Krystellia bluestone
'Stell'

"he knows,he just doesn't believe me...so i just let him think what he wants." she answered with a giggle. when he put avery down and held onto her hand as she walked. she was a bit slow when walking and tried to keep up with her husband and the small girl. when she had asked the baby's gender stell blushed glancing up at her husband. she couldn't help herself. she had planned on telling silas when they had been alone but right now was better time than any since she had been given the chance. "the baby's a boy.." she told them.

idalie idalie
Texangamer Texangamer

Avery
Usagi-Drop-Rin.png

she just looked at her mother as she just smiled" mommy happy" she says as she held onto her hand" a baby boy" she say as she was blushing a bit" do i have to sleep by myself i'm scared to do i like night light i hate bad dreams i see other people dreams they scary sometimes" she say as she just looked up at her as she was walking slowly with her as she saw the house as it was big" whoa it's a big house" she says as she was looking around she didn't want to take a bath since she was dirty" there more food here" she says as she didn't want vegetables at all since she hated them N Nonexisting

Silas Blackwood

The nymph looked over in surprise yet held a flattered expression for the time being. Although the moment she revealed the gender he positively shone. Somewhere between euphoria and tears, he dragged his free hand over his features and inhaled heavily - keeping himself together. "A little boy. That's ... the best news I've heard. Two girls, two boys. Agh, look at me getting all soppy." He sniffed, nevertheless it was a son. His son. Like pure magic. "What names are you thinking of? I know you've already got lists written out over them." He chuckled. Turning to Avery, he patted her head. "If you want, you can share a room with Amber - if she's okay with that. Or, if you get too scared, me and Stell are only down the hall from you, hm? You can come sleep with us instead." He explained.

When they did reach the house, Silas dug for his keys to unlock the sturdy wood door and swung it's iron hinges open. "Welcome home you two - but first things first. Baths. You two are filthy. Come on, bath then we'll make something to eat."

Texangamer Texangamer AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 N Nonexisting

AMBER

Amber frowned, “ugh... I hate baths.” She sighed, “Are there any showers? I’m used to rinsing myself off in the rain.” She shifts around uncomfortably, “I just feel like I would be a little more cumfortable I guess”

idalie idalie N Nonexisting Texangamer Texangamer

Avery
images

She just looked at him as she was scared of baths as she was a little shy" i don't want to i don't like baths" she say hidding behind stell" she say as she smiled looking at her" i go take a bath than um can i sleep with you guys tonight i scared" she say as she held onto her hand as she was frowning a little bit her stomach was hurting a bit from all the food she ate" wait more food i don't want it my stomach hurts" she says as she had a bad immune system since she haven't aten anything for a long time all she wanted to do throw up" my stomach hurts" she say as was whinning a little bit idalie idalie N Nonexisting AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983

stell-blink-gif.353731

Krystellia bluestone
'Stell'

stell nodded. " yes,a baby boy." she told them and chuckled a bit at silas' reaction. it was so like him to get emotional like that. a big bear of a man reduced to happiness to the point of tears by the words of a tiny woman. probly a unusual sight to see a man like him crying but to stell it was lovely,refreshing even. she liked no loved seeing her husband in such a way. she shook her head. "not yet,too many to choose we will discuss it later.." she told her husband. when they reached the house in which silas had opened the door. the door was large obviously bigger than a normal door so silas and aspero wouldn't bump their heads on it. the house itself was practically the size of a large mansion with more than plenty of space. the place had many alterations to it compared to when stell had originally gotten the place and she had let silas and aspero do as they pleased to it. it was beautiful with a rather very Victorian look in style but had also been modernized with plenty of newer tech too. there were also alot of things altered to make it eaiser for stell to go about her business seeing as she was a small fragile woman and the last thing anyone wanted was for her to get hurt in her own home. " ah,the baths have shower heads and the like, so you'll be fine. " she told amber then looked down at avery. she shook her head. "stay,i have something that will make you feel better. " with that she went into the kitchen grabbing a small bottle taking out a small tablet and got a glass of water coming back. "take this. should help with the pain,also you don't have to eat if you don't want to...i know you already ate alot and sometimes when people are starving they eat way too much and make themselves sick. next time,you take your time eating ok? also,eating a bunch of sweets like that does that too. "

idalie idalie
Texangamer Texangamer

Avery
images

She just looked at her as she smiled she took the glass of water as she she took the pill" okay can you help me with bath mama used to help me with bath" she says sadly as she just looked around" it so much space for me to play i don't want to eat i don't want to get sick" she says as she as she was looking up at them she was a bit shy when taking bath with the man as she was blushing slightly" can you teach me how to cook to mama was teaching me how to cook too" she says N Nonexisting

Rosaria was finishing up a patient who's wife called her in. Take out a small bottle full of a golden colored which was sealed inside its containment by a cork. "Now just take this twice a day, you can even put it in your tea. But it's just a simple cold. Take the medicine 3 times a day and you'll be feeling just fine." With a smile she was thanked and led out of the house. Though she did crack a small snicker when she heard the wife call the man a big baby. Feeling happy she stretched her arms above her head until she felt her back was stretched out.
She adjusted her grey polo and blue jeans. Around her hips she wore a belt that held her sword on her left, on her back was her collapsible bow and her quiver. One could never be too careful. Besides, she had a break from patients. Maybe today she'd be able to go train in her secret spot in the woods just outside of town. With a smile she set off.

"Can't work for you," Crystal told him rather bluntly, but due to her normal tone it didn't sound as harsh. Gesturing to all that filled her shop she told him, "My work... Is here.... Besides.." Lifting her arms up she formed an X with them, "I don't like hot....." Letting her hands drop to her side she tilted her head down to look at the gate. That was an interesting trinket that he had, but she knew better than to ask if she could pawn it off of him. Turning her gaze back to the boxes she had set down she picked them up again in her arm.
Closing her eyes she allowed herself to transform midway. Snow white dragon wings sprouted from between her shoulder blades, and two of her three horns sprouted from the upper sides of her head. Opening her eyes they looked as if they had gotten a bit icier. "We go," she softly mumbled before entering the gate with closed wings.

Rengal gently smiles and then they reappear at the back of the work shop even the outside was well balanced and ventilated and he says" I meant to say part time and i can help you in your shop at times as well, also i want something to made clear, the inside has be inspected by the city and all work spaces have been deemed safe for all ages of 15 onwards because like the outside it's cleaned and ventilated and temp controlled otherwise i would be unsafe and i wouldn't be able to feel right about hiring people". He pauses for a minute or so before going in and then walks over to the bench and gets the alchemist glue ready and then takes the diamond shards out of the bag and then glues with a special brush into the slots in the necklace. He then leaves it to dry and says" Alrighty then that should be ready in one hour, if you want that trinket i can sell another to you for six thousand, they have several charges and don't need to be charged with for up to ten day.

OOC: He gave you cash not food

Cat gently smiles and says" i almost forgot to tell you Hananya there are merc in there bigger than both us put together so new time you can come in if your planing to stick around, also thinking back before i became an apostle of the money cat god i remember a life similar to yours but now i can look back and laugh at it". " If you want i can walk you home i know that seems strange but even an independent cat like me likes company sometimes and i can make you something as well, i make a mean stew so it will feed you good and proper till the next day growing up poor i had to learn to cook things that would last".

N Nonexisting

Last edited:
The dragon silently followed him inside with the boxes. Setting them down along the wall where he had stopped. And although it was well ventilated, Crystal couldn't help but to feel a bit hot. So the small amount of air around her dropped in temperature. As if she had cloaked herself in a cold blanket. She looked at the drying necklace rather aimlessly, though she was in fact intrigued by it. Though hearing Rengal mention selling one of his gate devices to her sparked her interest. However...
"Can't," she mumbled gently as she looked at him. White locks hanging in her eyes, "I'd sell it..... Might be bad.... In wrong hands..." Glancing over her shoulder she stretched her wings a bit, "Besides... Wings.." At least she was being honest with him. Though she found his device interesting, it could spell disaster. Especially if not used properly or for evil purposes. And with the fact that she had wings there wasn't much of a reason for her to use such device.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Silas Blackwood

As a carpenter and somewhat handyman around the house, there were a few pieces of his own making - such as a chair, table, but authentic oak which added to the Victorian theme of the house itself. Silas reaching for a tissue to properly dry his eyes instead of smearing tears over his hand. But by the look on Stell's face, it was the best reaction to have. With the girls standing in the hall, asking questions and making deals over washing, Blackwood could've laughed. Instead, with Krystellia's help it was a job to pacify them and make sure Avery didn't get any sicker than she was. "Sweetheart, I won't give you a bath. I'm sure Stell can help with that. Amber here should be fine on her own in the shower. Unless you need one of us to wait outside?" He questioned the slightly older girl. "And we'll skip dinner unless you two begin to get miraculously hungry after all those sweets and sandwiches." As he began putting his hands on Amber and Avery's head to ruffle their hair. "And while you two are getting cleaned up, I'll start setting up your rooms and making the beds. Deal? Tomorrow you can choose what paint you want and we'll go from there. We also need clothes and -" He sighed making up a half mumbled list of shopping to do. "Hey, hun, did we keep any of Aspero's toys? You know, from when he was a little lad?" Silas questioned his wife with a slight frown. "Maybe we got rid of them."

Texangamer Texangamer N Nonexisting AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983

Mortimer Voltaire

The afternoon bored him, sunlight still touching the ground and leaving Mortimer unable to freely walk about unless he had his umbrella - which as much as he liked umbrellas it was irritating to lug around another item. Alas, choosing between leaving the house and staying till sunset he decided upon the former suggestion. Top hat placed upon his brow, gloves pulled on and jacket buttoned over his waistcoat and tunic. One last glance caught the macabre vampires lack of reflection - to which he sighed and scooped up his cane. Falling into a stride many would associate with authority and pure arrogance. His irises pulling down to note the shine of his leather shoes - and offer a smirk which revealed sharp canines - bottom and top. Not even fully extended ... not yet.

A flick of the wrist pushed the umbrella up and open, just as he stepped out the front door - locking it tightly behind him. He could've gone anywhere. And yet he chose the forest with its dappled shade and abundance of shelter. Perhaps he had ulterior motives in a place where nobody could hear you scream. Nobody could answer that question apart from him and the stroll he got alongside it was worth the wait.

Who else would he see but the dear, dear doctor? Going somewhere in fact. Of course, it was widely known she came here to train - just a mystery as to where exactly. Alas, Voltaire couldn't help himself as he made his way over, in the silent way Vampires always manage to stalk prey till Mort tipped his head forward and announced himself out of the blue. "Miss Alvira! You're looking alive today." He grinned. As if a hungered wolf, staring at a wounded animal. "I thought I'd come over and see how our darling doctor is today. Anyone dead? Or is it just me?"

Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Users who are viewing this thread

Back