• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The City of Myths

Charcoal_Lilly50

I am the cat that curiosity has yet to kill
Nuvema_Town_anime.png

Someplace in this world there is a community full of creatures humans only imagined in legends, fairytales, movies, and fictional novels. This place is known as Relic City. It is a rather modern city that runs on electricity and has running water, jobs are also the same as human jobs. But it's not an incredibly large city however; it's sort of in between. None the less it is home for those that live there. Thankfully has not been discovered by any humans yet for it is well hidden deeply in a wooded area somewhere in the world. But for extra precaution the founders of the city put up a force field that covers it and miles beyond it. This magical field helps to keep the city unseen, undetected, and unable to enter by normal humans. Thus keeping everyone safe.
Here is a place where mythical beings, monsters, and those rare humans with gifted powers live and work in peace (save for the occasional drama). Otherwise it is a normal society for those who are abnormal.

Rules~
Include others: I would hate to see anyone left out

Grammar: Do your best, but please don't continuously do one liners. They're hard to work with and can sometimes be rather boring.

Writing: I'll just say the minimum is 3 sentences and the max is 2 paragraphs. But if you're one of those who enjoys really long posts then go on ahead (I just know that it's really long to keep a reader's attention sometimes with long posts)

PG-13!: That's right! Anything majorly sexual and violent will have to fade to black (yes I know I'm a party pooper). Only because I understand that people might get uncomfortable depending on the post.

No GM!: Just, no!

Have fun!

This rp is brought to you by Texangamer Texangamer (I'm just the unpaid employee who sets everything up)

Last edited:
It was late in the afternoon as Crystal stood in her little pawn shop. It had been a bit of a slow day for her, no real customers came in. So instead of standing behind her display counter she decided to polish some of the finer thing off. It helped to keep her busy, plus they were more attractive when they're shiny. Taking her polishing rag she moved over to her small shelf of jewels. Bringing a large ruby to an inch from her lips she gently blew a cold breeze on it. Causing it to fog up. Pulling it away she started polishing it.

"Another day another happy patient," Rosaria whispered to herself. A small smile on her lips. She had just helped heal a young fairy who had accidently broken their wing. Even left the child a special potion she had brewed to help the wing heal better and get its strength back quicker. As she walked through the city streets she sighed softly and she held her satchel. Maybe I'll go work on my aim in the woods, the half elf thought to herself. Her bow was sitting on her back, her sword located on her hip. It sounded like a good idea. Besides, if anyone did need her they knew where to find her. So with that she headed out of the city to the nearby woods that stretched for miles under the dome

Isabelle
maxresdefault.jpg

She was very hungry as she was on the street her bruises was hurting' I need food please let someone help me please' she thought she started to cry holding her phone she was afraid to speak to anyone she held her phone she had a couple cuts and bruises all over her body from her parents Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Hassan Al-Zahrani
"حسن الزهراني"

Hassan began his day like any other. Stumbling out of bed to slip into a dressing gown before putting on the kettle and tending to his miniature paradise of a garden. Herbs and fruits lay heavy on dewy branches, aided by careful cultivation and a singsong melody from ages past - the words of which had been forgotten. He leisurely checked upon each and every bud, swinging his metal watering can whilst making the short morning rounds before returning just in time for the water to have reached temperature and let out a high-pitched squeal of steam. Thus pouring himself a decent sized cup, he stood back and waited for it to cool while making a traditional, mouth-watering breakfast to eat while getting ahead another chapter in his book. Sipping delicately on the hot beverage.

Then, dressing in loose silks and cotton (far more associated with the middle east) alongside his headscarf, Hassan brushed his teeth vigorously before cleaning up after himself till satisfied he could leave the house in such a state it wouldn't nag on the corner of his mind for the rest of the day. Mind you, he could've cast any number of spells to complete every such task he lay eyes upon. Nevertheless, there was something uniquely satisfying about being part of it, and accomplishing it yourself. He supposed it was in order to feel more grounded - yet that was a half cooked assumption he'd made late one night. Moments before he stepped out the door, he attended his last morning chore of feeding Velvet and Blue, freeing them from their cages.

Al-Zahrani, pocketing a mobile and keys thus headed out to work. His office was near the centre of the city, and it took him the start of the day mostly to deal with the influx of 'patients' he received. Each unique in their problems and eager to tell the man who listened with every fibre of his being. Come afternoon and it was slower, Hassan visiting a nearby cafe for coffee to tide himself over before ordering food. But as the afternoon got later, he'd resigned to sitting on a bench near the marketplace. Occasionally being met with children and wide grins, begging the genie to do his magic - much to their parent's horror who believed they would be granted a wish of an elephant or something rather.

Even so out the corner of his eye, he noted a distressed younger girl. Hurt, and by the looks of her - needing medical attention. Hassan approached, bending his knees slightly. "Hello," Came the initial, low remark. His smile dampened by the sight but warm. "Do you need help? I can take you to the nearest doctor. Would that be alright?" It was spoken slow, even with the twang of exotic accent. Not to patronise her, yet sympathise. Texangamer Texangamer

Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

(Woops, way longer than expected 0.o)

Last edited:
Rosaria smiled as she walked, though it didn't stay pleasant for long. Hearing a distant screech caught her attention. Though most wouldn't have heard it, the half elf could hear much better than most others could. Looking up she could make out the figure of a bird flying towards her. It was none other than Hoot, her beloved pet. "Hoot!" Excitement could be heard in her voice as she raised a gloved hand up in the air. Which the barn owl landed on much successfully, but Hoot seemed to be in distress as he screeched. Though she couldn't understand animal communication she could tell something was wrong. Giving a nod she looked at the predator in the eye, "Alright Hoot, lead the way."
With a hoot the owl took to the skies and flew to where the situation was occurring. Rosaria took off on foot as she ran though the streets below Hoot. Soon enough they made it took the park where Hoot was screeching and circling over the heads of Hassan and Isabelle. From a distance she could see a few injuries on the girl. The serious side of the hybrid took place as she made her way over to the two. "May I be of any assistance," she asked calmly as she looked down at them both.
idalie idalie Texangamer Texangamer

Isabelle
images

She just looked at them as she looked at her scars she didn't know how to ask for help as she forgotten how to talk she just looked around she haven't spoken for a long time she just sighed as she used her phone to text' i'm isebella my friends used to call me izzy i do need help but i don't know how to ask for help my parents hurt me so i ran away they hit me they hated me i have no home now i'm alone' i forgot how to talk i'm sorry i'm just no one' she wrote as she sighed looking around as she felt her stomach growiling she wanted to feel safe again she just started to cry she was very vaulable at the moment she couldn't take the pain of her loneliness' i don't want to be alone anymore' she thought she was starting to feel weak she just was dozing off struggling to stay awake Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 idalie idalie

Last edited:
Hassan Al-Zahrani
"حسن الزهراني"

When Rosaria came running, he looked up with those large doe eyes and back at Isabella. "I think some assistance could be needed." He remarked with a somewhat sincere gaze. "We should take her to the hospital before anything for an examination. Just check nothings broken. Plaster up those cuts." Hassan suggested, straightening himself up only to place a tentative and light hand upon her shoulder - as if to comfort the younger woman. "Now, you are certainly someone, Miss Isabella. Whether or not you'd like to believe that is up to you."

Nevertheless, he covered his hand with his opposite palm and then pulled it away to reveal a neat, little muffin. Being a genie had its ups and downs. "What do you prefer more?" He tilted his head and cocked a brow. Playfully able to accentuate his expressions. "I also do wishes." Hassan winked. "Come sit down before you fall down, and I'll grant you one." The djinn smiled, motioning toward the marketplace bench he'd once been sat. "And we'll start talking about getting you somewhere warm. Hm?"

Texangamer Texangamer Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

"Why go to the hospital when you have a doctor standing right here? But if you prefer we could take her to the hospital. I am more of a doctor who does house calls, the people I treat feel much more comfortable being in their own homes." The half demon stood in her place as she adjusted her satchel that hung on her shoulder. As she did that Hoot landed on her shoulder. His talons gently gripping her as he perched, cooing softly. Looking at the djinn she smiled softly, "I assure you that though I may not look it, I am a healer." Turning her blue gaze back onto Isabelle she closely examined the girl from where she stood. Noting that the girl had a few cuts and bruises. "I promise that I do not work with needles or any sharp objects. I'm an elf who has healing magic, I also make potions. The worst I can do is make to drink something gross or wear something that smells gross."
Looking at Hassan trying to make the younger teen smile was amusing to the half elf. But it was also rather sweet to watch. Rosaria had heard of djinns before, but this was her first time meeting one. It was interesting to watch his magic. Though now wasn't the time for her to be distracted by magic. She was here to help Isabelle.

Isabelle
Naruse.Jun.full.1963217.jpg

She just looked at the muffin as she grabbed it as she was very hungry as she looked at the doctor she looked familiar from somewhere but didn't know where' somewhere warm I don't have to go back to my parents house cool your a doctor' she wrote as she showed it to her she haven't smiled yet she just looked around as she sat on the ground' why did my parents hate me she thought putting her knees to her stomach looking at the elf as she coughed a bit she been out here for few days in the cold Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 idalie idalie

Hassan Al-Zahrani
"حسن الزهراني"

He seemed somewhat pleased his gift, no matter the size had been accepted. Nonetheless he looked toward the elf, lips pulling upward to transform his features into a gleeful appearance. "My apologies, I should've realised." Hassan remarked toward the elf, accompanying the action with a slight bow. But, the genie turned to Rosaria again. "Ah, the only remaining question is where we put her. And social services might have to be involved if her parents are the ones who left the poor girl as she is."

The djinn dropped to his haunches. "Isabella?" He questioned, attempting to grab her attention. "You can't sit on the floor you'll freeze." Pulling his hands together and quickly apart a blanket materialised from thin air - of which he wrapped around her shoulders. "Between me and Ms. Rosaria I'm sure we can find you some sort of accommodation. Warm at that." He offered a hand. "Please?"

Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Texangamer Texangamer

Isabelle
images

She just looked at him as she stood up as she had a blanket on her she hears him talking talking about social services she got scared shaking her head as she looked at her phone' no don't call them I ran away from home they will put me back there to that horrible place I hate it they hurt me my parents' she wrote on her phone as she showed it to him she just sit on the bench as she just lay down as she just wanted to cry as she was trying to be strong she had a bad cough she was heating up a bit she was shivering as she just yawned a bit she was kinda tired she hated sleeping outside but she didn't have anyone except her half sister but she didn't know where or who she is' I have a big sister but I don't know who or where she is got separated when we were little ' she wrote to them Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 idalie idalie

Last edited:
Charguul

Deep within the mountains that lined the barrier of the city, a massive elemental stirred. It had slept away the winter months, but now it could feel the earth beginning to warm, signaling it was time to awaken. With a deep yawn the creature rolled onto its belly wasting no time raising its bkdy temperature. The large caveen it had dug quickly began filling with heat, smoke, and molten earth. The walls becoming softer and glowing. Once he was satisfied with the level of heat, Charguul began tearing through the now soft rock, occasionally finding a crystal or a metal vain, which he would quickly stuff into his maw. It only took about fifteen seconds for the monster to burrow through a quarter mile of stone. Once it emerged glowing magma began oozing down the mountain side, and a pillar of smoke began to rise from the hole. Seeing the sun for the first time in nearly three months Charguul smiled, at least attempted to. He let out a roar of delight and began his trek around the edge of the cities barrier. Digging himself only deep enough to gain traction his back stuck out of ths ground like a purplish black boulder, creeping around the barrier both in search of intruders, and any precious stones or metals that might feed it...​
Texangamer Texangamer idalie idalie Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Son Goki

Lazily resting on his cloud son goki was jolted awake by the loud roar coming from the mountainside. He rolled and fell from the cloud but only plummeted a few feet before he caught himself on some streams of air and sat himself on his nimbus. Gauging the position of the sun he realized two things, it was still early, and he was late to work again. "awe geez, the boss isnt gon a let me hear the end of this." he said as he willed the nimbus forward. The little cloud streaked forward, did a loopty loop, and divebombed in the direction of the couriers hub. Arriveing in a second or two Goki found his bag full of deliveries already waiting for him on the pole outside the office. So he wasted no time in slowing down, instead his tail dangled off of nimbus and scooped the bag off of the tiny hook that held it in place. "another day another Dollar" he said as he absentmindedly checked the names on each package.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Texangamer Texangamer Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 idalie idalie
(if youd like a package delivered simply tag Me with a mention to Goki)​

The half elf gave him a small smile, "Apologizes are not needed. I understand why you wouldn't think that I am who a claim to be. But we elves are very mature even at young ages and learn quite a lot." When he started mentioning social services she had to agree with him. Though when she looked back at Isabelle she could see the fear in her eyes and in the message. With a small sigh she looked up at Hassan a bit, "I agree that they will have to get involved. It seems as if these injuries are from abuse. More than likely inflicted upon her by her parents. I can heal her physically, but her mind is something that I can't help with. Therapy sounds like a good choice for her."
Out of the corner of her eye, Rosaria noticed that the girl was showing them her phone once more. This time with a new message. "Though it seems like she has family somewhere. But without knowing who this girl's sister might be we don't have any other places to let her stay," she spoke in a calm demeanor. By how Rosaria acted one would mistake her for a mature adult instead of a young one.

Still inside her shop Crystal attended to each customer that came in. Though she didn't really speak but a few words to each of them. But everyone who knew the dragon was use to her ways of speaking and acting. That's how they knew that Crystal was fine. It had reached a small stopping period where no customers came in. So she decided to see if she had gotten the package that was being sent to her from her home land. It was suppose to have old treasures her parents no longer found valuable. It was up to Crystal to get them sold to someone.
When she made it outside she slowly looked around to see if there was a box anywhere for her. She had been told the previous day that it was to be delivered to at some point in the day. But it had been hours. When she noticed that the package wasn't around she knew that it must have not been delivered yet. "Goki," she mumbled softly and slowly, "Late." The dragon was aware of the demigod's slight tardiness. But he eventually made it up to those that had been waiting.
Blazingsword23 Blazingsword23

Hassan Al-Zahrani
"حسن الزهراني"

"You're talking to a therapist." He commented in response, following Rosaria's gaze behind him toward Isabelle. "We should pursue social services in our own time." He quietly murmured toward the elf. Eyes downcast. "But, in any case, we'll have to make contact with the older sister if we can. She should be with her family. The system more often than not lets girls like her slip through the cracks." Itching the side of his jaw, before rubbing his fingertips across his bearded face he sighed. "We could put her up in a hotel, but I'm worried about letting her out of sight. What about your place? By all means, she could take my own spare room, but being in the same house as a strange man might not be the best."

Hassan twirled on his foot. Deep in thought, till he exhaled - chest falling inward as if crumpling. "First things first, I think you should work your magic. As our token doctor." He nodded, motioning toward Isabelle. "And then between us I'm sure we can sort out a place for her to stay. Get her something warm, cough syrup, the whole works." Again he ducked himself near Isabelle and tilted his head. "What do you think? Unless you'd prefer something else of course, which in any case would be better than second-guessing."

Hassan Al-Zahrani
"حسن الزهراني"

"You're talking to a therapist." He commented in response, following Rosaria's gaze behind him toward Isabelle. "We should pursue social services in our own time." He quietly murmured toward the elf. Eyes downcast. "But, in any case, we'll have to make contact with the older sister if we can. She should be with her family. The system more often than not lets girls like her slip through the cracks." Itching the side of his jaw, before rubbing his fingertips across his bearded face he sighed. "We could put her up in a hotel, but I'm worried about letting her out of sight. What about your place? By all means, she could take my own spare room, but being in the same house as a strange man might not be the best."

Hassan twirled on his foot. Deep in thought, till he exhaled - chest falling inward as if crumpling. "First things first, I think you should work your magic. As our token doctor." He nodded, motioning toward Isabelle. "And then between us I'm sure we can sort out a place for her to stay. Get her something warm, cough syrup, the whole works." Again he ducked himself near Isabelle and tilted his head. "What do you think? Unless you'd prefer something else of course, which in any case would be better than second-guessing."

Rengal stopped behind the group and says" I've been looking for an new apprentice and as she is now it will take her a week to heal but with my magic two days tops, but i do understand if she says no but realistically can either of you afford to look after her long term i can easily set up a shop for mixed female creatures for alchemy". " You could say it's a hobby of mine because there was a time when i was down and out on my luck". He goes silent and waits for the group to respond to him, if they refused he would simply move on as he has done many a time.

Hassan Al-Zahrani
"حسن الزهراني"

Hassan was taken aback by surprise at the sudden appearance of the newcomer. Nonetheless, he smiled, putting his fingertips together. "I'm sure you've met my kind before. Money is no issue. I've had quite a few patients in troubled home situations that have stayed with me for both long term and short term." The Genie turned his serene and sun-kissed features toward Rengal. "Of course, you must understand I am hesitant about letting her go with you. I would prefer we consult the doctor to see about medical complications - if any. I have no doubt your skills are as good as you say, but I believe Ms. Rosaria is a trained professional." Al-Zahrani gave another small bow.

"As it stands, Isabelle here should be the one to make any decision. I'm sure she would prefer a more direct offer. Yet, I emphasise there is always a place at my hearth for anyone experiencing trouble. And I do make a mean cup of Yansoon." He jovially added.

A djinn could create fortunes. He could turn a rich man into a pauper with a click of his fingers and yet - Hassan had little about him to suspect anything of fortune. Oh, it was true, he never had to worry about money nor bills in his case, but a refreshing spiritual and educated take of life had caused him to be disillusioned with currency. And perhaps aided by the fact he wasn't sure what on earth humans found so special about it.

Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Texangamer Texangamer Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

"Well then doctor, I see that you and I will be working together to help Miss Isabelle then," she smiled softly at the djinn, "And apologize for recognizing you as a therapist." Rosaria listened to Hassan carefully as he spoke to her about social services, nodding in agreement with what he had to say. It was true girls in Isabelle's state were more often forgotten about and not well cared for. But when he mentioned the girl staying with her she thought that it was a good idea, "You do make a good point. Though you are not strange, it's improper for a young girl to live with an older man by herself. I have the room in my home for her."

Walking towards Isabelle she slipped her gloves off of her rather delicate looking hands. But before she could work her magic Hoot turned his head back and screeched. Causing Rosaria to turn around to see a demon approach the four of them. The halflings blood felt as if it started to boil at the sight of the unholy creature. Though, she had no room to speak. She was half of one herself. The half elf scoffed at him before placing a gentle hand on the younger girl's arm as a light glowed from it. Slowly her injuries started to fade.

"I'm sorry, but she should decided herself." Once the injuries had healed Rosaria slipped her gloves back on, "As you can see her wounds have healed. And I already have medicine on me that she'll be taking to regain her strength. Besides, I'm a doctor. And a woman. It is only ethical for her to stay with me. I make more than enough to take care of more than just myself." Rosaria stood with her arms crossed as she gave a small glare at Rengal, even Hoot screeched.
idalie idalie Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Texangamer Texangamer

Son goki

After briefly glancing at his list he picked his first drop. "alright nimbus lets go to the dragons den first." the tiny golden cloud dropped in an instant plummeting at the speed of sound towards the ground before leveling out a few feet from the ground and zooming towards the shop. Without even stoping Goki lept off of the cloud doing several flips and almost landing on his face before catching himself on a strong air current. Straitening himself out he walked towards the door grilling the package between his two hands. Using his tail to open the door he walked into the shop and annonced "package for Crystal, sorry im late slept in today, i think there was a volcanic eruption or something up in the mountains...." he went on for a while not needing to take a breath. Announcing every bit of news he coukd from newcommers, to the weather, even temperature. Anyone who had been in his lresence for more than a few minutes would know he wouldnt stop talking until he was given something to do.​
Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

"Well then doctor, I see that you and I will be working together to help Miss Isabelle then," she smiled softly at the djinn, "And apologize for recognizing you as a therapist." Rosaria listened to Hassan carefully as he spoke to her about social services, nodding in agreement with what he had to say. It was true girls in Isabelle's state were more often forgotten about and not well cared for. But when he mentioned the girl staying with her she thought that it was a good idea, "You do make a good point. Though you are not strange, it's improper for a young girl to live with an older man by herself. I have the room in my home for her."

Walking towards Isabelle she slipped her gloves off of her rather delicate looking hands. But before she could work her magic Hoot turned his head back and screeched. Causing Rosaria to turn around to see a demon approach the four of them. The halflings blood felt as if it started to boil at the sight of the unholy creature. Though, she had no room to speak. She was half of one herself. The half elf scoffed at him before placing a gentle hand on the younger girl's arm as a light glowed from it. Slowly her injuries started to fade.

"I'm sorry, but she should decided herself." Once the injuries had healed Rosaria slipped her gloves back on, "As you can see her wounds have healed. And I already have medicine on me that she'll be taking to regain her strength. Besides, I'm a doctor. And a woman. It is only ethical for her to stay with me. I make more than enough to take care of more than just myself." Rosaria stood with her arms crossed as she gave a small glare at Rengal, even Hoot screeched.
idalie idalie Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Texangamer Texangamer

Rengal gently sighs used to that reaction and says" Granted she does need counseling but the fact still stands she doesn't look to have long term skills and medical skills will only take her so far, alchemy has a wide range of options it can open for many a race". " Also one one interaction will help her to a point at the same time she needs a circle of people she can count on and i have that, i'm not against working along side you two after all unlike other demons that typical world they enjoy doesn't hold much for me". " Also i was going to attack you both i would of done it already and i do agree she needs to decide for herself". Rengal turns and starts to walk away thinking ' you sorta smell like me yet you are hostile well it's not uncommon after all half demons are often treated badly'.

Crystal had gone back inside to wait for the demigod to arrive with her package. Which didn't take long for he walked in a few minutes after she did. "Goki," she was again mumbled slowly in her normal soft tone. Her blue-purple eyes blinked as she looked at him. Accepting the package she listened attentively. That was one thing about the dragon, she was a good listener in place or her lack of communication. When the boy spoke of volcanic like action on the mountains her eyes dilated a bit. Something such as that wasn't a good thing.
"Goki," she mumbled a bit louder as she tugged on his sleeve in attempt to gain his attention. "Eruption, where?" Though she failed to show it, Crystal was genuinely worried about what might happen if there was any sort of eruption. But it was odd, there weren't any volcanoes around this area. "Where, show me," she mumbled as she tugged his sleeve a little more.
Blazingsword23 Blazingsword23

Isabella
still02.jpg

She just looked around as she sat up from the bench as she looked back and forth between them confused what was going on all she knew they were talking about where she live' i stay with the doctor thank you for helping' she wrote on her cellphone not trusting the other guy yet she just sighed she just looked at her hands she was still a bit weak but her wounds was gone' whoa my scars are gone' she thought as she was trying to talk as she just struggle with but no words came out of her mouth she wanted to stay with the doctors not the strange guy she was getting flashes of her parents she just wimper a bit idalie idalie Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Hassan Al-Zahrani
"حسن الزهراني"

Again, he smiled in what seemed like genuine enjoyment of the conversation. "The doctor has a sense of humour." He complimented, till waving his hand nonchalantly. "I wholeheartedly agree, after all, I believe our Miss Isabelle to be a minor. It'd be wholly inappropriate in such a situation." Al-Zahrani continued to watch as Rosaria healed the young woman with a display of magic he thought to be rather enchanting. Certainly, he was interested in restoration magics and healing, but rarely did he get to see it in action by a practitioner. His own was rather different - bending the laws of reality instead of directly affecting the physical root of the issue.

Between Rengal and Rosaria, he again commented: "I'm afraid I'm on the doctor's side for this one." Till staring at the demon with something bordering on scrutiny. "I'm afraid I misunderstand, Sir. Isabelle is evidently a school child. A child who should be granted an education, and at the proper age given the decision of an apprenticeship. Please avoid trying to push motives on an adolescent who frankly, appears to not need anything but recovery. I wonder if you understand the extent psychological and physical abuse can take its toll on a young mind. I would say she's not fit for any sort of work till cleared by a professional. And certainly in an environment with someone who has a proper degree."

Alas, Rengal had turned away to seemingly begin walking off. Al-Zahrani dusted himself down for no good reason and rubbed the back of his neck. "My that was ... quite the outburst. You'll have to excuse me. But, Ms Rosaria - Might I ask to at least see you both home? And - well" He rifled in his pockets unsuccessfully before a flat, white card materialised between his fingers. "There we are. It's just my contact details, incase you should need me. And for the young Miss Isabelle too."

The genie sadly rested his attention on the younger girl. "On that note, I think the poor girl has been through enough of us chatting."

Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Texangamer Texangamer Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Isabella
7f8c0f191148b629ebeb63a5a167f62b--anime-studio-naruse-jun.jpg

She just looked at him as she just was fiddling with her hands she was nervous about living with the doctor she was nervous about the therpy she just got out her phone of her pocket again' will i go back to school i mean i can't talk i mean i can when i was a kid but i haven't talked in many years i was afraid to express myself' she wrote on her phone as she showed them her phone she was trying to smile as she grabbed her bag as she got out a stuffed rabbit as she hugged it usually calms her down when she is scared about something she just bite on her lip' will you guys help me learn how to talk again i used to know i don't want to go back to school cause people make fun of me' she wrote Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 idalie idalie

Isabella
still02.jpg

She just looked around as she sat up from the bench as she looked back and forth between them confused what was going on all she knew they were talking about where she live' i stay with the doctor thank you for helping' she wrote on her cellphone not trusting the other guy yet she just sighed she just looked at her hands she was still a bit weak but her wounds was gone' whoa my scars are gone' she thought as she was trying to talk as she just struggle with but no words came out of her mouth she wanted to stay with the doctors not the strange guy she was getting flashes of her parents she just wimper a bit idalie idalie Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50
Rengal gently smiles as he see the texts as he looked over his shoulder and says" I'll give you time to heal and i'll be back to see you at some point but remember there are some things one can't learn without spreading there wings and trying to fly again". " I still meant what i said when i said there are girls and women your age in the workshop and no their not all pros that would be rather boring because i wouldn't be able to see them grow or heal their own wings". " i'm in town so if you change your mind just drop by and no i'm not the type to do anything weird to people with damaged minds there's enough bad creatures out there doing that i simply wanted to give you another option". Rengal turns his head back around and continues to walk off not expecting to get a reply and sighed again and the same old reaction he often got.

Hassan Al-Zahrani
"حسن الزهراني"

Kneeling beside Isabelle, he put a hand on her arm. "You won't have to go back to school, no. Never again if you would prefer it that way. But if you could make it through a few years homeschooling - far more exciting field trips, a comfortable familiar place - then I see no reason to worry. And as our unhelpful friend continues to talk about - you'll only be allowed to attend his 'workshop' once or twice a week if you'd really like. Unfortunately, we can't quite drag you out of fulltime education until you're at least sixteen. Of course, I'm sure he's aware of the law. Or at least I hope so unless it's something I should report to the authorities."

Hassan then smiled. "No matter what, I'm sure you'll enjoy staying with the doctor. We'll see about finding your sister, and keep you safe and sound till then. No one would or should ever force you into something you feel uncomfortable about. Hm?" He tilted his head. "Don't worry yourself about it for now. We'll sort it out. Let's get you home and warm for now. Once you're settled, a few weeks or so, we'll start talking about it. But for now, I think it best for you to just be a teenager again. Not have to overthink anything more than that."

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Texangamer Texangamer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back