• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The City of Myths

A child slave ring what on earth was he talking about? The beast sighed and looked down at him as he mentioned replacing her food. Her ears flicked back as she thought about it. Part of her want to say no and move on as if it didn't happen but she got interrupted by another grumble from her stomach, which would have drowned out anything she managed to get out.

It was his next comment that made her annoyed. "Ignorant? How am I the ignorant one?" She growled, looking over him, "I'm not the one going around harassing folk!" But as she said this, he had already vanished. Hananya growled and rolled her eyes before jumping down after him. It was only the food she was interested in. Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Crystal stood in her pawn shop in her normal silence, carefully observing. A demon had entered her shop and was browsing some of her many wares. She did have a large array of things, after all she is a dragon. Keeping treasure is in her blood for pete sake! Though all the things in her store are old pieces that she didn't want anymore. To her, they weren't worth a scale on her normal body. Though once the demon entered the silence was broken; however, Crystal herself remained quiet. Watching him. Listening to him grumble on about something that she didn't really understand.
So she walked over to him, barely making any noise. Standing behind him she tilted her head and her eyes seemed to droop a bit, as if she were tired. "Need help?" Crystal asked in her quiet, gentle, slow tone. Chunks of white hair hanging in front of her bluish-purple eyes.

Cat sighs and says" i'm sorry i meant to say that's no reason for them to be that ignorant, even beastkin have feelings, it won't change anytime soon but i hope one day it does even i get comments like that and it does sting, sometimes i'll use my power as an apostle of the money cat god to the money cat to make them lose a bit". He continues to quickly walk down the alleyway and then indicates right as they are approaching two different routes.

Regal almost put a blood blade in her windpipe because he's semi annoyed and he doesn't like being sneaked up on but then pulls it back and says" i don't mind you it's going to take a while to get all the stuff on my list run an alchemy shop in town". He pulls out a list of things he needs and then waits for her to respond and starts to think' she smells like a dragon but she seems kind in her own way and i feel somewhat bad, being some what on edge because of that annoying as hell man'.

Cat looks around and the houses either side and then back at the women and thinks to himself' yep she would make a great pillow beastkin like her tend to have a lot of body heat'.

As soon as Crystal saw the blade of blood the temperature quickly dropped to temperatures one would freeze in if not careful. This was a reaction of hers, a defense mechanism. If the temperature dropped enough the blade would have frozen instantly and shatter on contact. When he pulled it back though the temperature went back to normal. Though she didn't show it, Crystal was angry that he had almost stabbed her for no reason. But she listened to what he had to say, even glanced at his list.

But before she decided to help him she picked up a rather large sized gem from a display, a diamond to be exact. According to everyone it's one of the toughest things out there. Turning her attention back to Regal she quietly said, "Apologize." Lifting the diamond up a bit she gently tapped it with her opposite finger. In the matter of seconds the jewel froze over completely before shattering into tiny shards of ice. "Please." In her mind it was only fair that she demonstrate what she was capable of, though that was only a fraction of it. But since the demon had threatened her, even if unintentionally, she felt the right to frighten him a bit herself.

Avery
121508.jpg

She just looked at him as she pushed the sandwich away from her she was upset she started to pout feeling tears coming down her face" I want a mama and daddy my parents are dead I don't want to go back to the scary place they were mean to me the big kids laugh at me cause I can't talk very good mama was taking me speech therapy when a car smashed into the car" she say crying shaking her head covering her eyes" I be good I be good" she was traumatized by the accident" no one wants me" she cries holding onto the lady crying idalie idalie N Nonexisting

AMBER

The hunger was starting to be a little bit pushing. She poked her head into the building and slowly started to walk in. She steadily creeped closer to a table that had small crumbs on it that were not yet cleaned.

stell-blink-gif.353731

Krystellia bluestone
'Stell'

stell exhaled with her head in her hand. "i'm not being hasty,you should know me well enough that i already thought about it,love. but..you do have a point i guess." she told him with a small smile. "though,i'm sure things will work out for the best...also,you shouldn't forget that she is a six year old not some toddler,granted she has some issues of her own but who doesn't?...plus,aspero will be coming home soon and he'll be around " she told her husband as she started to think more. her thoughts were then interrupted by avery crying suddenly. it seemed she got the wrong assumption."shhh..shhh....calm down sweetie he didn't say no."

idalie idalie
Texangamer Texangamer

Silas Blackwood

The moment tears started falling he began rubbing at his forehead. "Sweetheart, please don't cry." He sighed and nodded toward Stell. "You're right, I'm overthinking it. She's a nice girl. It wouldn't hurt to give her a home." He gently wrapped his arm around Krystellia and reached in with his free hand to cup Avery's head. "Come on. How about that? You can stay with us for a few weeks and if you like it - we'll go through the adoption process. Hm?" He tilted his head trying to peer at the girl's features. Instead, he managed to glimpse yet another child hanging around the cafe. He nodded toward her. "Is that your other friend?" Silas motioned, lifting his voice. "Hey, hun, come on over. I'll get you something."

Texangamer Texangamer N Nonexisting AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983

AMBER

Amber stopped in the tracks and looked at the large man, "Um..." she walker over, "Sorry..."
She sat down and looked up at him, "this place smells really good..."
she sees the milkshake and tries to look away, but her view keeps moving toward it.

Avery
images

She just nodded as she saw her friend giving her the other half of her sandwich as she smiled looking at her as she looked at the adults" okay we do that " she say as she took her sandwich and finished her sandwich since she gave the other half to her friend she just drink her milkshake as she yawned a little she usually naps she finished the milkshake" I'm sleepy" she say having to much food AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 N Nonexisting idalie idalie

Last edited:
AMBER

Amber took the sandwich half and began To nibble on it. "Thank you..."
She looked at Stell's bump and knew what it was. She looked around the shop. She didn't hear the previous conversation, so she thought that they may be in trouble. Her eyes glimmered as she sent a message into Avery's mind, 'Are we in trouble? What happened? Why are they giving us food?'
Texangamer Texangamer idalie idalie N Nonexisting

Last edited:
Avery
396.gif

She heard her friend voice as she yawned rubbing her eyes ' well I tried to steal food like you taught me but I was caught he scolded me but I cried for mama and papa he gave me food I don't think we are in trouble i want to sleep they say they might adopt me I just have to see if I like it' she thinks to her friend leaning over to Stella as she was very tired AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 N Nonexisting idalie idalie

AMBER

Amber began to sweat, "Did you now? That sounds nice...". She looked back to the bump and felt that it wasn't likely that she would be included in such a miracle as adoption. She began nibbling the sandwich while thinking ~and now they know that I could have stolen something... or even think I did...~ She thought that if anyone was, she would be the one in trouble.
Texangamer Texangamer idalie idalie N Nonexisting

Silas Blackwood

"You know, we have the space and money. I didn't think we were going to gain another family member in ten minutes, but why not make it two?" He smiled. The kind that creased the corner of his eyes. "If you'd like of course, me and Stell can find room. Can't we, hun?" He questioned his wife. "Of course, I think we've sped up years of plans for a family. But it'd be wrong to have you without your friend here, and I wouldn't want to leave her on the street." Silas shrugged - a pushover to the very 'T'. And a heart too heavy to leave anyone behind. Blackwood then laughed. "If you like it enough, it comes with a free brother or sister." He presented.

Texangamer Texangamer AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 N Nonexisting

AMBER

Amber blinked a few times. She had no idea what to say. She began to develop a green tint to her skin.
She calmed herself down and the tint went away; she didn't want to get her hopes up. "That sounds good"

idalie idalie N Nonexisting Texangamer Texangamer

Last edited:
Avery
usagi_drop_05_1.png

She was so tired as she was struggling to stay awake" yay I get to have my friend to stay" she say still leaning against Stell as she closed her eyes" I'm sleepy from food" she say as she layes on Amber lap as she hugged her only toy her mom gave her she hugged it" Amber we safe" she say falling asleep on her lap AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 N Nonexisting idalie idalie

Silas Blackwood

"It'll be the five of us. That's a good number." He began, looking over to Krystellia again for confirmation. After all, he had a habit of saying yes to almost anything. But seeing Avery begin to fall asleep he only had a faint smile on his lips. "Well, Avery and Amber. Couldn't of chosen better names." Silas sat up. "Mind if I take her off you?" He offered.

Then leaning to Stell, remarked "I could take them home if you're busy here. I should tell the authorities we have them and start with all that paperwork - but you've always been better at legalities than me."

N Nonexisting AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 Texangamer Texangamer

Avery​
images

She just open her eyes as she yawned sleepy as she rubbed her eyes as she felt sleepy as she looked at the man she was trying to stay awake but it was hard to stay awake she just rubbed her eyes wanting to stay with Amber she started to cough a little she just held onto her stuffed bunny AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 N Nonexisting idalie idalie

Last edited:
Silas Blackwood

He proceeded to stoop over, and draw Avery up into his arms as if she were a feather. Letting her rest in the cradle of his forearm and bicep. Nevertheless he motioned to Amber. "Would you like a lift?" He playfully asked, easily balancing the younger girl against his chest. Of course, he leant in to kiss Stell's cheek before standing up. Offering Amber his open palm in invitation. He'd previously noted her change of colour, but in a society of vampires, elves, genies, and demons - Silas just went with it.

N Nonexisting Texangamer Texangamer AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983

Avery
2c8cd382a42208bdf2a71ac37719ddf2.jpg

She just looked at him as she falling back asleep while she was cradled in his arms as she felt safe as she yawned she felt she was in his arms as she held to his shirt as she slept smiling glad she found good people that made sure she ate good and was healthy she hated veggies and nightmares since she was a dream walker idalie idalie

Silas Blackwood

"Come on then" He laughed, wrapping an arm around her waist to hoist Amber up and thus balance a moment as he tucked her into his arm. Holding both girls with a sense of security and - amusement. Most definitely appearing an odd weightlifter and yet it was as ridiculous as antics of any father. Which, supposing the situation - he was becoming of three instead of one. "Right, ladies. Or lady - considering Avery, the mite is sleeping. But I propose hot chocolate and an early night. Maybe someone should pinch me because I suddenly have a set of daughters." The black, whiskers of his beard only seemed to accentuate the smiles, and somewhat acceptance.
A lot of things can happen in ten minutes.

AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 Texangamer Texangamer N Nonexisting

Avery
Usagi.Drop.full.670914.jpg

She just smiled smiled as smiled holding onto him" papa" she say mumbling while she slept as she was comfortable she was enjoying her nap but she was very dirty" don't leave me papa mama" she say sniffing having a nightmare about that day she was scared idalie idalie AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 N Nonexisting

Hananya could not really understand what he was talking about but she just allowed him to speak. She blinked a few times as he mentioned other beastkin. "What?" She grumbled "What beastkin? I haven't seen any." She sighed as she put her hands in her hoodie pocket, still rubbing her stomach as she went. She just wanted something to eat, not deal with this nonsense. She couldn't help but be frustrated. She just wanted to go home and tend to her flowers. "...What's your name anyway?" She asked him. Were there others of his kind? She was curious but she didn't want to ask. She wasn't bothered at the fact that this was a strange backstreet. At roughly 9ft, she would manage to deal with any kind of threat that might come across the pair. Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Hananya could not really understand what he was talking about but she just allowed him to speak. She blinked a few times as he mentioned other beastkin. "What?" She grumbled "What beastkin? I haven't seen any." She sighed as she put her hands in her hoodie pocket, still rubbing her stomach as she went. She just wanted something to eat, not deal with this nonsense. She couldn't help but be frustrated. She just wanted to go home and tend to her flowers. "...What's your name anyway?" She asked him. Were there others of his kind? She was curious but she didn't want to ask. She wasn't bothered at the fact that this was a strange backstreet. At roughly 9ft, she would manage to deal with any kind of threat that might come across the pair. Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Cat gently smiles as he turns right and says" As i was telling you before but you don't believe me, the part of town i live in has lots more well not exactly me but you get the basic drift and i'm surprised your not with a guy your not a bad looking women". He then turns left and starts to walk down a wider alleyway humming gently to himself, he playfully starts to drag his hand across the walls starting to remember playing here as a kid and then looks over his shoulder to make sure she's still will him. ' but on the other hand she is pretty uptight so it's not completely surprising she doesn't have a mate, but there could be other reasons people in this world have and if she wants to tell she will'.

Rengal gently sighs then uses a special bag in his pocket to suck up the diamond shards and then says" I'm sorry just having a bit of a bad day and i wasn't trying to threat you and above i'm not fond of being snuck up on". " I don't want to get into any more fights how about i make you a necklace from it the bag i'm using reconstructs things as long as they aren't completely gone that's, in the meantime can we get back to finding the stuff on the list please and i need to get some food as well i forgot to feed the girls and women back at the workshop".

"Not a bad looking woman?" She grumbled, still not overly impressed with his demeanor. "Can you even see?" she huffed before looking around as they continued to walk. She didnt like it in here, she kept brushing her horns against washing line which was annoying to say the least. She flicked her ears around before scratching her claw against the wall, dragging it with her as she walked, causing the wall to make a quiet squealing sound. "...You didn't answer my question, what's your name?" Why was he being so enigmatic? And annoying? Then again Hananya found practically everybody annoying. Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

(I WAS SLEEPING >< i woke up and it's flooded)

stell-blink-gif.353731

Krystellia bluestone
'Stell'

stell was calm and she seemed to be quiet as the other girl came in. she looked at the girl,amber and gave a light shake of her head. "no,you're not in trouble.." she answered with a small chuckle. she exhaled deeply as avery decided to lean against her a little. stell couldn't help but to run her finger over her head petting her gently with a warm smile. she didn't even glance up at him when he said what he did but still answered. "these two girls seem sweet and honestly they'd be be a good fit in our own faimly, for as long as i've been married to you honestly i've made you wait too long for your own child or two other than you adopting my son." she told her husband. "the house is literally a mansion, there's more than enough space..." she added and nodded to her husband who took up avery. "six actually,they'll also have a elder brother.....i told you he'll be coming home shortly. " she told him biting her lip. she then pushed herself up slowly out of the chair. her legs felt a bit numb so she was a bit wobbly but steadied herself. "i'll come with you,we can handle those papers later. "

idalie idalie
AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983
Texangamer Texangamer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back