• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Chosen Few (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

DramonFire

Confidence is Everything
Rules:
- Keep all OOC chat in here, please!
- NO antagonizing OOC.
- NO controlling other's characters unless stated otherwise.
- NO 18+ content, excessive racism or sexism.
- DO try and keep your character believeable, both in rp and during combat/action.
- DO have fun!
- DO send me story suggestions!
- DO play up to 3 characters.

Last edited:
Ah sorry, probably going to beg off of this rp actually; i mis-read some of the details. Thanks for the consideration though!

IncognitoSheep IncognitoSheep
I like your character. I just need to know how powerful his necromancy is, since it's quite a broad subject ^^

Selee-01 Selee-01
very interesting concept, although I do have to remind you that when you character isn't classing, they're a normal human being. So the regeneration is only active during classing. Same with his bone arsenal.

If you both have answered I'll accept your characters.

Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 your character is accepted!

DramonFire DramonFire
Sounds good! So, how is classing activated again? I think I missed that part. And I’ll draw a picture of him soon, so no need to worry on that front.

It's basically when a Chosen chooses to become his class, be it to fight or for utility. Classing is something innate, the tattoo lights up and the Chosen becomes the Class, gaining the properties of their class for as long as they're classed. Selee-01 Selee-01

If you understand that then you're for sure accepted ^^

It's basically when a Chosen chooses to become his class, be it to fight or for utility. Classing is something innate, the tattoo lights up and the Chosen becomes the Class, gaining the properties of their class for as long as they're classed. Selee-01 Selee-01

If you understand that then you're for sure accepted ^^
Sounds good!

I'm going to have to postpone this rp at least 2 weeks, real life is catching up to me and I have to spend my time over there. I'll notify everyone who signed up when the RP will be up again

I'm going to have to postpone this rp at least 2 weeks, real life is catching up to me and I have to spend my time over there. I'll notify everyone who signed up when the RP will be up again
Im still in sorry. Bad knee injury and moving swept me up. I'll get the boys out soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back