• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Choice is your to Make~ (MxM, Gang; One on One)

JustYourFantasy

Yiling Patriarch
I'd like to try a gang based setting. I'd rp two characters. The time period would be modern.

I will RPing a pair of twin brothers. One is the leader of the gang and the other second in command. And yes, both are very much gay. So no female characters unless you'd like to rp a side character. Which is totally fine.

You will get to decide which twin your character ends up with.

To join please be able to post at least two paragraphs minimum, with around 5-8 sentences in each paragraph. This is a gang based rp, so no very weak or submissive characters. But please no crazy cold/anti-social characters- they are too hard to rp with. I will need to approve of your character before we start.

I am very open to plot ideas and twists, so feel free to suggest any that you think of and we can all discuss it. Spontaneous behavior or plot twists are allowed but no major character death or serious scenarios without discussion beforehand.

My characters-

Zero and Ace Shoto
Place of Birth: Unknown
Species/Racial Origin: Japanese-American
Appearance/Description: The twins are physically quite identical, from their exact same height of 5’10. Both men have darker tanned skin, with a lean but muscular frame. Neither are very broad shouldered, but more like a swimmer’s body type. Their face structure is quite similar as well, with raven black hair framing it. There are differences though.
Zero, for instance, has his hair- which has dark red highlights, grown to the middle of his back and usually has it pulled back with a leather cloth. The shortest it has ever been since becoming a gang member has been just below his shoulders. The young mans’ chocolate brown eyes express an old-soul sort of look to them and yet don’t look sad, just thoughtful. Upon his tanned skin are many various scars- the most significant is the burn scar that overtakes most of his face, giving him an intimidating look. He also has a red-black European dragon wrapping around his waist and up to his chest.
Ace used to have his hair down to his shoulder blades but found it got in his way too often and so cut it off. Now it is cut in a messy style with the length to about his ears and has white highlights here and there. The gang member’s eyes are a lighter almost honey colored brown, with a jagged scar going down his left eye, which is sightless. On his darkened skin, the twin has a multitude of scars too with his most severe being the words carved into his chest- ‘Freak’, ‘Monster, ‘Worthless’, are just the larger ones that are eligible. Also on his body are tattoos, a Celtic design along his right forearm up to his shoulder, a sword (katana) on his hip, a black wolf on his neck, and black-blue European dragon wrapping around his waist.
Both brothers have the number ‘11’ burned into the back of their necks.
Personality/Attitude: Zero is the gang leader, as such he is cold and somewhat distant from those around him- excluding his twin. Sarcasm and sadism are the perfect words to describe him.
Ace is warmer than his brother, the mediator. But, there is a certain distance about him as well. A curious manipulator is how one would describe him.
Family/Friends/Pets/Etc: Just each other.
Philosophy of Life: Zero- “Won’t stop til we’re legend~”; Ace- “Fear is child’s play~”
Supernatural abilities: Zero has the ability to see a person’s death, as well as project that pain in the vision to another. The weakness is it causes his body to fall into a coma, the length depending on how severe the vision is.
Ace has the ability to hear everyone’s darkest thoughts, because of this he has quite a bit of blackmail on people. His weakness is that he literally can’t turn it off. 24/7 he is hearing everyone’s darkest secrets. It takes a lot for him to concentrate on someone talking to him and for him to not tune them out.
Education/Special Training: Zero has a specialty in various torture techniques. Ace has great knowledge with poisons and so it immune to quite a few.
Other: No one knows the extent of Zero's or Ace's abilities. Only that Zero can see/project visions of death and Ace can hear people's thoughts, not that he hears them all the time.
---

An idea I had was that while modern the people in this rp each have some sort of special ability. Said ability/power has to have a weakness as well.

Another is the idea that gangs are what run the world? Or beginning to? The twin brother's gang is one of the top gangs and the top gangs are rumored to be plotting some sort of world war?

Last edited:
I'd like to try a gang based setting. I'd rp two characters. The time period would be modern.

I will RPing a pair of twin brothers. One is the leader of the gang and the other second in command. And yes, both are very much gay. So no female characters unless you'd like to rp a side character. Which is totally fine.

You will get to decide which twin your character ends up with.

To join please be able to post at least two paragraphs minimum, with around 5-8 sentences in each paragraph. This is a gang based rp, so no very weak or submissive characters. But please no crazy cold/anti-social characters- they are too hard to rp with. I will need to approve of your character before we start.

I am very open to plot ideas and twists, so feel free to suggest any that you think of and we can all discuss it. Spontaneous behavior or plot twists are allowed but no major character death or serious scenarios without discussion beforehand.

My characters-

Zero and Ace Shoto
Place of Birth: Unknown
Species/Racial Origin: Japanese-American
Appearance/Description: The twins are physically quite identical, from their exact same height of 5’10. Both men have darker tanned skin, with a lean but muscular frame. Neither are very broad shouldered, but more like a swimmer’s body type. Their face structure is quite similar as well, with raven black hair framing it. There are differences though.
Zero, for instance, has his hair- which has dark red highlights, grown to the middle of his back and usually has it pulled back with a leather cloth. The shortest it has ever been since becoming a gang member has been just below his shoulders. The young mans’ chocolate brown eyes express an old-soul sort of look to them and yet don’t look sad, just thoughtful. Upon his tanned skin are many various scars- the most significant is the burn scar that overtakes most of his face, giving him an intimidating look. He also has a red-black European dragon wrapping around his waist and up to his chest.
Ace used to have his hair down to his shoulder blades but found it got in his way too often and so cut it off. Now it is cut in a messy style with the length to about his ears and has white highlights here and there. The gang member’s eyes are a lighter almost honey colored brown, with a jagged scar going down his left eye, which is sightless. On his darkened skin, the twin has a multitude of scars too with his most severe being the words carved into his chest- ‘Freak’, ‘Monster, ‘Worthless’, are just the larger ones that are eligible. Also on his body are tattoos, a Celtic design along his right forearm up to his shoulder, a sword (katana) on his hip, a black wolf on his neck, and black-blue European dragon wrapping around his waist.
Both brothers have the number ‘11’ burned into the back of their necks.
Personality/Attitude: Zero is the gang leader, as such he is cold and somewhat distant from those around him- excluding his twin. Sarcasm and sadism are the perfect words to describe him.
Ace is warmer than his brother, the mediator. But, there is a certain distance about him as well. A curious manipulator is how one would describe him.
Family/Friends/Pets/Etc: Just each other.
Philosophy of Life: Zero- “Won’t stop til we’re legend~”; Ace- “Fear is child’s play~”
Supernatural abilities: Zero has the ability to see a person’s death, as well as project that pain in the vision to another. The weakness is it causes his body to fall into a coma, the length depending on how severe the vision is.
Ace has the ability to hear everyone’s darkest thoughts, because of this he has quite a bit of blackmail on people. His weakness is that he literally can’t turn it off. 24/7 he is hearing everyone’s darkest secrets. It takes a lot for him to concentrate on someone talking to him and for him to not tune them out.
Education/Special Training: Zero has a specialty in various torture techniques. Ace has great knowledge with poisons and so it immune to quite a few.
Other: No one knows the extent of Zero's or Ace's abilities. Only that Zero can see/project visions of death and Ace can hear people's thoughts, not that he hears them all the time.
---

An idea I had was that while modern the people in this rp each have some sort of special ability. Said ability/power has to have a weakness as well.

Another is the idea that gangs are what run the world? Or beginning to? The twin brother's gang is one of the top gangs and the top gangs are rumored to be plotting some sort of world war?
I would love to throw some ideas with you! Currently I have about a 15 minute wait until I can DM you, but shoot me one and I'll apply as soon as I can :). My strong suits are with modern romance, and I would love the twists of abilities/run the world! If you're interested I'll send some character ideas as well, and we can work out the kinks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back