• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Carriage - A Lone Ear

Vol

Pᴇʀsᴇᴠᴇʀᴀɴᴄᴇ
You were in a hurry. Or maybe you weren't.

It doesn't matter because a carriage blocks your path. A sleek charcoal yet timid thing, with someone (something?) in puffy long sleeves and a white vest sitting idly on the driver seat. The passenger box, enclosed and safe from the elements, looked inviting with its plush crimson seats.

The driver shifted; a slight movement of an elbow that you managed to catch
(or was it your imagination?), and the passenger's door opens silently, invitingly.

You take your time to collect your thoughts...

Free of charge, coin and paper bills are nothing. I'll take you wherever you want to go, if you can share a piece of your world...with me.

_________

Because I'm sick and tired of University work, I want some creativity in my life again.This is more of a character plotting or development....or plot...plotting thing.
It can be a short RP or a long one, if you actually want to keep going -- no pressure. Throw a character you've been wanting to RP for a while but haven't gotten a chance to because you JUST CAN'T FIND THE RIGHT RP TO PUT THEM INTO -- in here.

I do expect good grammar && spelling (but if it's intentional experimentation, feel free to whack it up BUT it still has to be comprehensible). I dislike one-liners. To me, it shows that you aren't interested on keeping this, well, interesting. A character can still be doing something while they're talking, or you can describe something in the environment...make us immersed! You can literally MENTION anything and make more than one line.

Depending on my interest and brain activity, I usually pump out paragraphs or at least 3-4 sentences of something (isn't that a paragraph?).

Responses can vary, again, no pressure. But please do tell me if you lose interest and we can drop it :3. Don't want to take up both of our time on a dying flame, right.

Last edited:
Yes.
If you'd have me, I'd love to put something together with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back