• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Calm After War (Always Open and Accepting)

Xonrot
His wounds while being deep and worry some, would be nothing a trained medic could take care of. Especially with the magic flowing in his blood and his body, the process of healing the wounds being fairly quickly and bandaging being simple. Though his body temperature would be far below what would be considered normal for one of his kind. Likely due to the recent transformation. His eyes eventually fluttering open as he growls out weakly, not quite recognizing the area he was in. His arm slowly lifting to hold his head, attempting to sit up as his aura slowly started to return. Giving slight aid to those around him in moral and minor healing. Though each movement visibly took a fair amount of energy from him currently.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Ari Waesmor
Frozen Plains- Battleship

"TYR!! FUCK!" Ari yelled as Tyr was grabbed. He shot an arrow with extreme speed and precision, but even at max speed, they were gone. The arrow disappeared as well, so he must've hit something, but obviously not enough to stop them as Tyr was gone. "We gotta track him down and get him back!" Tyr was a definite idiot. A hopeless, lost cause, emo idiot..........but he was Ari's idiot. Ari always had the mindset that if Tyr was to die, it would be by his hands and ONLY his hands.

"SERGEANT! LOOKOUT!!" Before Ari could react, Evelyn tackled him.
tumblr_inline_nkka75tGUe1rvhwv8.gif

Time slowed down as an arrow passed right by his nose, clipping off a few strands of his hair. It passed over Evelyn's head since she tackled Ari at his waist. Then it sped up again and he was all over the ground, Evelyn right on top of him. "Damnit!" he groaned, rubbing his head. He looked at Evelyn looking right into his face, eyes full of fear yet relief that he was alright. He had just almost gotten his brains blown out right in front of Evelyn in a moment of panic all over Tyr being kidnapped. He sighed and placed his hand on Evelyn's head. "I'm fine, Evelyn, because of you. Let's get this fight won so I can go rescue Tyr." Ari stood up and began barking orders. Bailey was to rule the ground, and he was about to run the skies. "Herah! I need you to put out to Bailey that Tyr has been kidnapped. She needs to get the ground forces together so we can coordinate a pushback."

He ducked under another Arrow. He saw this one coming. Whoever it was shooting was a fantastic shot in the dark. They, like Ari with Evelyn, probably had a spotter to point targets out. Evelyn pointed the shooter out. "Right there, 35 degrees west about 600 meters. Blue Orc. Female."

"Right," Ari said. He took aim and, using magic, zoomed in on the target. The target waved at him before pulling the bow and firing. Ari released the bow and shot it clean out of the sky. So they wanted a shootout, eh? Ari doesn't lose shootouts.
What ensued was a barrage of arrows, both taking each other out of the sky, with a sonic boom as each one connected. The orc woman was moving behind trees to dodge some of them, while Ari was jumping around on his battleship. Ari was thoroughly impressed. Was this clairvoyance? Or was she just trained to that level of aiming and reaction.
"Sergeant! Incoming reinforcements. Blue Orcs and Red Orc Berserkers, as well as an undead force!" Evelyn called out
FireMaiden FireMaiden

"Xonrot! You shouldn't be trying to move until you're free to get back on the field! We have the medical stuff getting done right here. You need to rest until you can wield your weapon again." The combat medics were frantically working and healing the wounded. Xonrot should be focusing almost solely on recovering. He held far more use on the battlefield than here in the ship, whose downstairs bedrooms made it into a makeshift medical bay.
Kallo Kallo

Alison Foster
Frozen Plains Battlefield

Alison's crystal started to glow. "Alison, I need you and Arabelle to move into the forest. The enemy is bolstering its forces with reinforcements. I'll have you link up with my unit to set up a flank point while they'll be inevitably trying to take down Cross. Head west into the woodlands." If Xonrot could recover fast, that would be fantastic as it would be 2 dragons on their side. That would compensate for their sheer lack of firepower that would hit soon with these berserkers and Blue Orc Mages.
"Right!" Alison looked over to Arabelle. "We need to move and have the army with Cross and the battleship holding them back. We go with Ari's unit," she said to her.
P Paint The Wind

Avery Valencia and Noam Waesmor
Frozen Plains Battlefield- Frontlines
Avery fought his way over to Ozzy, unleashing Psychic Lances back and forth looking like a purple barrage of Mystic Power. His concentration was on point, unbroken which was how he was still casting this many spells. The much lower numbers definitely worked in his favor in terms of keeping his concentration top-notch. "Hey, you alive and kicking? Can't have you dead."
Safety Hammer Safety Hammer

Noam was fighting when he heard the sounds of peppering arrow fire. The orcs had established an Archer's Nest! That was not good. "Selra! We need to get away from this location or we're going down." he yelled. He moved towards the suspected Archer's Nest. It was hard moving along the dark forest floor. Here, not even the moon provided them with enough light due to the thick evergreen trees overhead blocking the path to an otherwise unhindered moonlit sky. "We have to take them down. Look alive!"
Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

As Dan's undead army marched towards the camp, he'd notice that, by the time he got there, every zombie and other minor enemy had been vaporized by the Holy Fallout. Not struck down, but completely burned to nothingness by spontaneous holy combustion. He still had his toads, demons, and all that higher level stuff, but the bulk of his army was pretty much gone. Like the orcs, he had to rely on less but stronger troops.
fuil fuil

Xonrot.
He growled to himself weakly for a moment as he heard the medic's voice, which sounded much to loud for the moment as he was still half alert. Though a faint echo was heard through the floor and the chaos. One that was worry some for him as it promised yet more to fight against. The spinning of his head and the lead like weight of his limbs lifting from him as the stone on his amulet glows brightly. Mostly taking from the reserve of energy in the gem as he lifted himself from the exhausting effect of his previous transformation, and the weakening effect of his wounds. While it would also be quite a problem for when the fight ran it's course it didn't matter.

He looked at the medics for a moment before lifting to his feet. Unsteady for a split second before catching himself as his eyes seemed to burn with a fair bit of fury and energy. The air around him heating up as he ran up to the top deck, shouldering through anyone that tried to make him lay back down. The scales already rapidly healing as he made it to the deck of the ship. Looking around as he focused for a few minutes. Gathering every ounce of the new strength in him as he started to transform yet again.

(3 posts till transformation)

(18 posts till exhaustion takes its hold)
Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Dan shrugged as he could easily replace them. He looke over to what was apparently the war chiefs son and said. "Most of the lesser undead are gone but I'v still got my demons, death knights, and golems. I'm going to have the golems throw boulder, tress and chunks of earth at the airship to either drive it away or take it down. " He looked across the battlefield and frowned. "Death knights mount the toads and break through there defensive line and give us an opening to drive them back!" He orders as he looks towards the golems. "Siege mode, target the ship. The rest of you are to follow behind the riders on foot. Kill them all." He said as the unholy aura that had seemed to seep from the staff suddenly flared up and covered him in an aura of fear and despair.

Bailey O'Connor & Herah Addar
Frozen Plains Forward Camp
Herah nodded, and made her way back down to the ground forces. The wounded were now mostly in board, and the rest were holding back the orc forces. Their normal soldiers had severely declined in numbers, but their sheer strength was enough to keep them on the upper hand. Slowly but surely however, Bailey and her remaining troops were denting the current attacking orcs numbers.

"Baliey!" Herah shouted over the noise of battle.

"What?"

"Tyr's been kidnapped! We need to hurry up and win this!"

Bailey paused, though it was a bad idea, and stared at Herah. And those few seconds proved to be a really bad idea. The next thing she knew, Bailey was on her knees, her hand covering her left eye as blood poured through her fingers, Herah taking out the orc who had wounded Bailey in a matter of seconds. "Bailey! Are you okay?"

"I'm fine! But we need a distraction, someone to temporarily draw the orcs attention away so archers can get where they need to be," Bailey said, unsteadily getting to her feet. She dropped her hand, reinforcing her sword as she sliced through another Orc.

"Bailey your eye, its-" While blood was pouring down half of her face, it was clear to see why. Three, rather large gashes less than half and inch apart, which extended an inch above her eyebrow, and and inch below her left eye now scarred her face, and obviously, it was a good bet she was blind in that eye now. Adrenaline was perhaps the only reason she was not still on her knees.

"It's fine Herah! My injuries are not a priority, my husband and surviving this fucking fight are! Understood?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Good. Now go find Ozzy, he might come in handy."

"Yes ma'am." Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Safety Hammer Safety Hammer

Last edited:
Dan shrugged as he could easily replace them. He looke over to what was apparently the war chiefs son and said. "Most of the lesser undead are gone but I'v still got my demons, death knights, and golems. I'm going to have the golems throw boulder, tress and chunks of earth at the airship to either drive it away or take it down. " He looked across the battlefield and frowned. "Death knights mount the toads and break through there defensive line and give us an opening to drive them back!" He orders as he looks towards the golems. "Siege mode, target the ship. The rest of you are to follow behind the riders on foot. Kill them all." He said as the unholy aura that had seemed to seep from the staff suddenly flared up and covered him in an aura of fear and despair.

b25b9f0172dae3acf6877111b613785e.jpg

The Orc Warlord's child (actually a daughter) looked at him. "I'm having a shoot-off with the captain of that airship as we speak. You won't take him or his ship down with Golems. They're big and they're easy to kill for someone like him. Golems can't stand against cannon balls anyways. I know him personally, so leave him to me. The rest, you can take care of." She refocused and jumped back as another arrow flew by and aimed her own bow.

Another barrage of Sonic Booming Arrows between Ari and the Blue Orc Woman. Then silence. Her signature and Evelyn's marking disappeared. Whatever she had, she was good at Suppression/Stealth Magic.

Ari Waesmor, Evelyn, and Misty
Battleship
"Berserker! Incoming to the ship." In Ari's vision as illuminated by Evelyn, a Red Orc Berserker was in the air and growing closer, like a gorilla was trying to jump on the ship. Arms raised, ready to smash in the floors. "Misty!"
"Right!" She stormed along the Sky Deck floor in massive form and rammed the Orc Berserker. She flapped her wings as the Orc started to descend after being hit out of the air. "DIVEBOMB!" She flew and rammed into the Orc's chest at full force and crashed into the forests, Orc First. The trademark Wind Explosion with the Berserker right there. Misty planted her massive paw on the Orc's chest, her eyes red with rage. "I'll kill all you berserkers. Master is MINE." She said with focused rage before flying off, leaving a big hole on the Berserker's chest, and coming back to the ship.

"Undead force imminent!"
"Go aim the shots, Evelyn. Get the Holy Napalm. It gets extra power under the Holy Fallout!" Evelyn ran off to head downstairs. When she got down, she yelled out. "Orders from Sergeant Waesmor! I pinpoint the shots on the enemy. We start off with Holy Napalm!" After firing off the cannons, the pirate crew went for the white cannon balls. Each one would unleash a Holy Explosion upon impact, release white fire that would burn everything, but it would stick to those that were weak to it. It would devastate Dan's force with Evelyn's targeting skills. She went to the forward-most cannon. "Death Knight. 300 meters. 25 degrees down, 17 degrees left." The cannon turned. "FIRE!" The cannon ball flew out. While it was white, it wasn't a shiny white, so it was still somewhat easier to see, it wasn't exactly standing out too much. The cannon ball flew out far too fast to try to deflect it anyways. The cannon ball hit the death knight, killing it on contact, then exploded, spraying Holy Napalm over a portion of his force, lighting up that area entirely for Ari to see. Not good in Dan's view. This was backed up by one of the Golems near him exploding from an Arrow. The area affected by the Holy Napalm was quickly cleansed of any undead and dark beings in that area.

At this rate, Dan's force would be destroyed fairly quickly. The Holy Napalm on the ground being amplified by the Holy Fallout prevented him from raising more troops in that particular area as long as the napalm burned. How would he address this threat?

Xonrot's healing was sped up as a combat medic placed hands on and put his body into overclock. "Orders from the medical commander. We need you all out there NOW. They've sent in reinforcements."

Kallo Kallo
fuil fuil

Bailey O'Connor & Herah Addar
Herah nodded, and made her way back down to the ground forces. The wounded were now mostly in board, and the rest were holding back the orc forces. Their normal soldiers had severely declined in numbers, but their sheer strength was enough to keep them on the upper hand. Slowly but surely however, Bailey and her remaining troops were denting the current attacking orcs numbers.

"Baliey!" Herah shouted over the noise of battle.

"What?"

"Tyr's been kidnapped! We need to hurry up and win this!"

Bailey paused, though it was a bad idea, and stared at Herah. And those few seconds proved to be a really bad idea. The next thing she knew, Bailey was on her knees, her hand covering her left eye as blood poured through her fingers, Herah taking out the orc who had wounded Bailey in a matter of seconds. "Bailey! Are you okay?"

"I'm fine! But we need a distraction, someone to temporarily draw the orcs attention away so archers can get where they need to be," Bailey said, unsteadily getting to her feet. She dropped her hand, reinforcing her sword as she sliced through another Orc.

"Bailey your eye, its-" While blood was pouring down half of her face, it was clear to see why. Three, rather large gashes less than half and inch apart, which extended an inch above her eyebrow, and and inch below her left eye now scarred her face, and obviously, it was a good bet she was blind in that eye now. Adrenaline was perhaps the only reason she was not still on her knees.

"It's fine Herah! My injuries are not a priority, my husband and surviving this fucking fight are! Understood?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Good. Now go find Ozzy, he might come in handy."

"Yes ma'am." Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Safety Hammer Safety Hammer
Avery Valencia

Avery and Ozzy were on the frontlines, behind the vanguard which held Cross, Noam and Selra. Avery was grabbing the weaponry from the fallen Orcs with Telekinesis and launching them at other orcs with deadly efficiency. He had a knife out, using it for close combat defense. They had begun to fall back with the rest of the army under the cover of the battleship to avoid the archer fire while the Vanguard advanced forward to put pressure on the archers, forcing them into a choice of attacking the main force or the supporting force.

"Herah!" Avery called when she came near them as he launched a sword behind her to take down a goblin rogue. "Why aren't you with Bailey?"

They were hit with more orcs coming in, these at least 10x stronger than the force they've been fighting. "Cross! We need your firepower right about now!" Avery yelled out as he blocked an axe strike with his knife. He had to use a large amount of telekinesis, but he was still knocked back into a tree.
Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

Alison and Arabelle fought their way over to Bailey. "Bailey is injured! Tend to her and I'll protect you both with every breath in my body." Alison clashed with an Orc, shield in one hand, Frag-Enchanted Mace in the other. "We need the bleeding stopped and hopefully we can get the sight back!"
P Paint The Wind
FireMaiden FireMaiden
Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

Ozzy Deckland

Ozzy was terrified. He had never liked fighting. In fact, his unwillingness to fight was the whole reason why he was out here. He wanted to become a mana physician. A magic doctor, if you will. Although he idolized the Adventurers, he liked them for more than their body count, unlike others from his small village town. He liked Ari for his ability to meld magic with strategy, not just simply because he killed a bunch of guys. So when he was asked to fight on the front lines, he considered hiding behind a rock, or stowing away in the hull of the airship. But something made him feel like he needed to show and prove his worth to the team. So when he saw Avery begin to get overwhelmed, something just clicked in his head. Jumping up, he quickly made it to higher ground, his body beginning do glow as he reached the top. His eyes had gone a blinding white.
"MAGIC MISSILES!!!"
cEvk1BR.gif

Attachments

• 1518304010498.png
    1518304010498.png
    637.2 KB · Views: 15
Xonrot's healing was sped up as a combat medic placed hands on and put his body into overclock. "Orders from the medical commander. We need you all out there NOW. They've sent in reinforcements."

Xonrot.​

The healing surge from the medic was all that he needed. His scales glowing brightly as he jumped from the deck into the air. Transforming halfway down as he landed easily on the ground. Snow and the like billowing up around him as he jumped to the air, letting out a roar as he looked around quickly. His eyes gleaming as his aura was magnified from the holy fallout. Turning his attention to the golems and the undead which where being picked off he simply let out a slight laugh. Turning to the orcs as he made right for them, sending a torrent of flames down onto the center of the group as he flew over them. Landing at their flank as he started to tare into their forces. Working from the back up with slashes of his claws and swats of his tail. His wings even being used to batter weaker orcs when the tried to start to flank him.

His sights having turned on anything in his way of protecting his allies...and an assault on two fronts is exactly what was needed in this case.

Bailey O'Connor
"Alison, I'm fine!" Bailey replied, apittin a mouthful of blood off to the side. Then, the night lit up with the barrage of magical missiles that Ozzy, temporarily blinding most of the remaining Orc troops. "Archers move it!" This was their chance to make a break for the tree line, giving them the advantage of stealth and height. Ozzy had unintentionally given them the perfect opportunity, and as soon as the missiles had stopped, arrows from unseen assailants hiding in the trees began to fire off effective damage that they couldn't from behind the warriors holding the orcs back. Picking up a dropped hatchet, Bailey threw it at a retreating Orc, causing him to fall to the ground motionless.Kylesar "Arabelle, you okay?" Bailey asked.

Herah Addar
"She needs a di-" She wasn't able to finish her sentence as the sky lit up, and Bailey shout. "Nevermind! Ozzy did it without having to ask!"
P Paint The Wind Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Dan growled as he watched his forces be hit hard. "Fine, if you want to play rough we can play rough. He gathered a large amount of dark energy into his body as he pointed towards the elven forces. As he did his aura seemed to turn into a thick black fog until only a writhing mas of black surrounded him. "I cast out light, hope, dreams. I harden my heart to the world. I am but a monster in mans skin. I invoke the attribute of death, Sacrifice." As he spoke his undead became more aggressive, faster, stronger, more savage. He watched as what was left of his forces charged the elven forces. "Golems focus sige fire on the dragon. I'll deal with the ship." As he said it his golems started ripping up bigger chunks of eath some twice the size of the golems. This strength was at a price though as it tore there bodies up little by little with each moment. As the golems did as they where told the figure coverd in shadows pointed at the ship and with a voice as empty as death it's self he cast a spell of grand power. "Soul fall." As he said this a ball of white energy shot out towards the ship, but this was the farthest from holy magic you could get even darker than necromancy....soul magic. A craft that gave great power but at the price of living souls. As it shot above the ship there was a loud scream and the ball exploded and hundreds of bolts of soul fell towards the ship. If anyone was even nicked it wouldn't kill them but it would damage there soul greatly, a direct hit would shatter it. As he watched the bolts fall he smiled. "A chunk of my soul to kill you all."

Ari Waesmor
Frozen Plains- Battleship

"TYR!! FUCK!" Ari yelled as Tyr was grabbed. He shot an arrow with extreme speed and precision, but even at max speed, they were gone. The arrow disappeared as well, so he must've hit something, but obviously not enough to stop them as Tyr was gone. "We gotta track him down and get him back!" Tyr was a definite idiot. A hopeless, lost cause, emo idiot..........but he was Ari's idiot. Ari always had the mindset that if Tyr was to die, it would be by his hands and ONLY his hands.

"SERGEANT! LOOKOUT!!" Before Ari could react, Evelyn tackled him.
tumblr_inline_nkka75tGUe1rvhwv8.gif

Time slowed down as an arrow passed right by his nose, clipping off a few strands of his hair. It passed over Evelyn's head since she tackled Ari at his waist. Then it sped up again and he was all over the ground, Evelyn right on top of him. "Damnit!" he groaned, rubbing his head. He looked at Evelyn looking right into his face, eyes full of fear yet relief that he was alright. He had just almost gotten his brains blown out right in front of Evelyn in a moment of panic all over Tyr being kidnapped. He sighed and placed his hand on Evelyn's head. "I'm fine, Evelyn, because of you. Let's get this fight won so I can go rescue Tyr." Ari stood up and began barking orders. Bailey was to rule the ground, and he was about to run the skies. "Herah! I need you to put out to Bailey that Tyr has been kidnapped. She needs to get the ground forces together so we can coordinate a pushback."

He ducked under another Arrow. He saw this one coming. Whoever it was shooting was a fantastic shot in the dark. They, like Ari with Evelyn, probably had a spotter to point targets out. Evelyn pointed the shooter out. "Right there, 35 degrees west about 600 meters. Blue Orc. Female."

"Right," Ari said. He took aim and, using magic, zoomed in on the target. The target waved at him before pulling the bow and firing. Ari released the bow and shot it clean out of the sky. So they wanted a shootout, eh? Ari doesn't lose shootouts.
What ensued was a barrage of arrows, both taking each other out of the sky, with a sonic boom as each one connected. The orc woman was moving behind trees to dodge some of them, while Ari was jumping around on his battleship. Ari was thoroughly impressed. Was this clairvoyance? Or was she just trained to that level of aiming and reaction.
"Sergeant! Incoming reinforcements. Blue Orcs and Red Orc Berserkers, as well as an undead force!" Evelyn called out
FireMaiden FireMaiden

"Xonrot! You shouldn't be trying to move until you're free to get back on the field! We have the medical stuff getting done right here. You need to rest until you can wield your weapon again." The combat medics were frantically working and healing the wounded. Xonrot should be focusing almost solely on recovering. He held far more use on the battlefield than here in the ship, whose downstairs bedrooms made it into a makeshift medical bay.
Kallo Kallo

Alison Foster

Alison's crystal started to glow. "Alison, I need you and Arabelle to move into the forest. The enemy is bolstering its forces with reinforcements. I'll have you link up with my unit to set up a flank point while they'll be inevitably trying to take down Cross. Head west into the woodlands." If Xonrot could recover fast, that would be fantastic as it would be 2 dragons on their side. That would compensate for their sheer lack of firepower that would hit soon with these berserkers and Blue Orc Mages.
"Right!" Alison looked over to Arabelle. "We need to move and have the army with Cross and the battleship holding them back. We go with Ari's unit," she said to her.
P Paint The Wind

Avery Valencia and Noam Waesmor
Avery fought his way over to Ozzy, unleashing Psychic Lances back and forth looking like a purple barrage of Mystic Power. His concentration was on point, unbroken which was how he was still casting this many spells. The much lower numbers definitely worked in his favor in terms of keeping his concentration top-notch. "Hey, you alive and kicking? Can't have you dead."

Noam was fighting when he heard the sounds of peppering arrow fire. The orcs had established an Archer's Nest! That was not good. "Selra! We need to get away from this location or we're going down." he yelled. He moved towards the suspected Archer's Nest. It was hard moving along the dark forest floor. Here, not even the moon provided them with enough light due to the thick evergreen trees overhead blocking the path to an otherwise unhindered moonlit sky. "We have to take them down. Look alive!"
Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

As Dan's undead army marched towards the camp, he'd notice that, by the time he got there, every zombie and other minor enemy had been vaporized by the Holy Fallout. Not struck down, but completely burned to nothingness by spontaneous holy combustion. He still had his toads, demons, and all that higher level stuff, but the bulk of his army was pretty much gone. Like the orcs, he had to rely on less but stronger troops.
fuil fuil

Arabelle obeyed Alison immediately. She hadn’t been fighting particularly well, and she was covered in gashes from the swords of her opponents. She really needed more training, if she kept fighting for much longer she knew she could get seriously hurt. She started moving towards the forest, but was surrounded by orcs and found herself just desperately trying to survive and not be killed. One stabbed her leg and she cried out, falling to the ground but still trying to fight. Even after sleeping a lot this day she was still incredibly sleep deprived since seven years of little to no sleep couldn’t be fixed in one day. She found herself kicked in the head and unconscious, about to be killed.

Bailey O'Connor
"Alison, I'm fine!" Bailey replied, apittin a mouthful of blood off to the side. Then, the night lit up with the barrage of magical missiles that Ozzy, temporarily blinding most of the remaining Orc troops. "Archers move it!" This was their chance to make a break for the tree line, giving them the advantage of stealth and height. Ozzy had unintentionally given them the perfect opportunity, and as soon as the missiles had stopped, arrows from unseen assailants hiding in the trees began to fire off effective damage that they couldn't from behind the warriors holding the orcs back. Picking up a dropped hatchet, Bailey threw it at a retreating Orc, causing him to fall to the ground motionless.Kylesar "Arabelle, you okay?" Bailey asked.

Herah Addar
"She needs a di-" She wasn't able to finish her sentence as the sky lit up, and Bailey shout. "Nevermind! Ozzy did it without having to ask!"
P Paint The Wind Kylesar1 Kylesar1
Alison Foster

"You're NOT fine," Alison yelled out at her as she smashed her Frag Mace into the Orc's chin in an explosive uppercut that, when it exploded, sent out the spikes. The orc's neck, chest, and under its chin was immediately filled with holes as the spikes entered and exited the Orc's body like bullets. "You haven't stopped bleeding yet. We need to stop it before you suffer from blood loss! We have a little free time with Ozzy's spell, so hurry!" Alison was cut up and tired, but so was everyone else, so she would fight on.

Arabelle was hurt as well as they tried to head into the forest and knocked unconscious. "Hermean Speed!" She dashed forward, and threw both her daggers into the eyes of the orcs, dropping one and blinding the other. "ARI! Arabelle's hurt and unconscious! Sending her up." Alison grabbed Arabelle's arm and spun around, making Arabelle's legs hit an orc in the face. "Herculean Strength!" With another spin, she threw Arabelle with all her newly gained temporary strength right towards the ship. Ari caught Arabelle. He eyed her cut up body and stabbed leg. "Damnit Arabelle!" he exclaimed, exasperated. "I told you that you shouldn't be on the battlefield with a lack of sleep. Do you believe me now?" He was relieved that she was safe though. She was done on the frontlines if not done in the whole battle. "Get her to the medical room and heal up that leg."

The medics carted her downstairs. If she woke up, she wouldn't be allowed to return to the frontlines.
P Paint The Wind

Alison meanwhile had to face down being surrounded by 4 Orcs. No blocking because it would leave her open from behind. She dashed forward, enhanced by Hermean Speed, and kicked the orc in the chest through a tree, only to take a slash on the shield to her back, making her stumble forward. She jumped back as another Orc's brain was splattered by an arrow from Ari. Alison looked to Bailey for a quick second before jumping back into the fray. "Bailey! We have Ari's Oversight. Get that eye bandaged and call out some orders." The Archers were set now, and Ari's battleship was giving them some heavy air support, but the vanguard was still just fighting with no real plan
FireMaiden FireMaiden

Ari Waesmor
Battleship

"Heavy amounts of high level Arcane Magic Incoming!" Incoming bolts of high level Arcane Magic indeed, Ari observed as he looked up to see the light show. "This is Soul Fall. We're dealing with a high level mage." But a high level mage amongst a species that didn't use high level magic against a species that specialized in high level magic. He wouldn't be hard to spot or to kill for Ari. Ari spotted him by his unique magic signature, but the bolts posed a problem to his crew, as some of them fell to some of the bolts. He pointed up towards the falling bolts. "Divide and Conquer." He muttered. His signature spell. A magic circle appeared at the tip of the arrow and he fired. That 1 arrow split into hundreds upon hundreds. "Nomadic Arrow." The arrows scattered. Nomadic Arrow allowed him to control his arrows directly, and he guided the arrows to the bolts of Arcane Magic. One for one, the arrows and the bolts destroyed each other. "Get the priests out here to counter the rest of this spell."

The priests all came running out. The amazing thing about using souls to cast magic is that souls were in conflict between forces of light and forces of darkness. This not only weakened the spell as a whole because of the Holy Fallout, but it was susceptible to Holy Magic due to the fact that it was Dark Magic, just like it would be vice versa. If a priest was hit, it was instant death, but they could also counter the spell. They began charging up while Ari kept the bolts off them with Divide and Conquer. After fully charging up, using prayer to amplify the spell along with the Holy Fallout, they looked up. "RAPTURE!" A shining bubble appeared around the ship and started expanding outwards, engulfing the entire battlefield. Every soul on the battlefield was cleansed and sent to where it belonged, the Soul Fall negated, and all undead dropped dead, the souls in their bodies now gone. Without a soul, the undead all just dropped like an actual corpse instead of living dead.

This didn't just affect Dan's forces though. This affected every being who was dead. This prevented them ALL from being revived or raised. Any being in Dan's forces that had a soul that wasn't theirs was destroyed. Anyone that had their souls captured after death so they could be revived was now permanently gone. Pretty much any soul that wasn't in the right body or locked down was taken to the gates of judgement and sent to heaven or hell. Ari projected his voice towards Dan. "We've fought off an endless demon army straight from the depths of hell itself. Fucking weakling. You gonna stop being lazy, or do I need to put a bolt in your head as well?" To Ari, the use of summoned beings to fight FOR him wasn't Dan fighting, but Dan's spell fighting. Even when Ari summoned a lot of creatures, he still fought with them. Raven was the same way, using undead to plan something bigger by his own hand. This was why Ari hated Necromancy. Hailed as some form of high level magic, it just made the caster lazy. Too lazy to do anything except make more servants to do shit FOR them.

"FIRE!" Boom! Another Holy Napalm Cannon Ball flew out at Dan's forces. This was aimed directly at Dan. I don't need to say what would happen if a Dark User or Dark Being got hit head on with a Holy Enchanted Cannon Ball. That along with Ozzy's spell put a dent in Dan's forces. Most of the focus was on Dan's forces and not the Orcs. They were just being held off. The dragons, Xonrot and Cross, had the attention of most the Orc forces

Xonrot and Cross were under heavy resistance. Berserkers kept climbing on them to take them down or just charging in to punch them and hopefully break their scales. The archers put volley after volley into taking them down. The Red Orc Berserkers were the biggest threats of them, warriors that wouldn't be killed as easily as the rest. A troop of 6 Red Orc Berserkers came after them, 3 each. 2 grabbed Cross's Wings to stop him from moving while the last grabbed his tail and jumped, ready to spin around and slam him and put him in a compromising position to be decapitated
Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

On Xonrot, 1 grabbed his tail and the other 2 started climbing his back, armed with axes ready to go straight for the decapitation. Grabbing a dragon's tail prevented them from moving as effectively as they wanted to. With the immense strength of a Red Orc Berserker, they'd have to deal with the issue of them holding them down before they could actually attempt to fly or even try to do a tail swipe
Kallo Kallo

Watching this maggot counter his spell and then destroy his army pissed Dan of to no end and then they DARE attack him directly. With dead eyes he saw the cannon ball fly towards him. "Destruction bolt." A bolt of pure destruction intercepted the Napalm and both spell and ball destroyed each other as there powers meet. "YOU WISH FOR ME TO END YOU PERSONALLY, FINE YOUR DEATH SHALL BE SLOW AND PAINFUL! Death's wings" Black feathered wings sprung from his shadow covered form and with a single flap he speed towards Ari with eyes filled with dark green energy as he gathered his magic from the death and chaos around. "Let's see a maggot like you negate this. True destruction!" he gripped a ball of black energy that pulsed wiyh terrible power. A spell that woul not only destroy the body but it's very being. "Let me watch you scream!!" He threw the ball towards Ari. "Death bolt barrage!" As soon as the ball left his right hand he thrust out his lef sending hundreds of bolt of pure death towards his foe."I'll make sure to drag your soul from the very gates of judgement just to watch you scream!" The monster inside him now showed it's ugly head as there was only an unending madness in his eyes as he gathered more magic.

As each Orc Climbed onto Cross he violently struggled. And his body had began to glow. Cross was preparing a special spell. Normally in Human form this would be harmful to him. But his current form was a deifferent story. The scales plus his lineage made Fire deal very little damage to him. But when he would let it out there would be no telling what those with no resistance would be like. And as it was charging Cross whipped his to one of the ones holding his wings and opened his mouth wide and lunging his head forward to bite the Orc.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Bailey O'Connor
There was no point in arguing, and Alison made a good point. But, that meant Bailey had to temporarily fall back in order to be treated. That wasn't something she wanted to do, but needed to do. Because of Ozzy's attack, and Ari's back up, she has a small window to do so. Falling back, a medic greeted her behind the front line, giving Bailey roughly two minutes of down time as the medic made quick work of cleaning and bandaging her eye. Which allowed her to think about what Herah suggested just a little while ago. And avalanche. They were at teh base of a small mountian, and something like that should cut the enemy forces off long enough for then to change the tides of the battle. Seconds later however, with her hair tied up and the best mid battle patch job available, Bailey rejoined the fray. Along with a pack of wolves.

Forming behind enemy lines, a wolf pack started attack the Orc berserkers, causing their attention to be split between the front line soldiers and the wolves. The archers from hidden in the trees were picking off stragglers and winning for joints to limit the moments the Orcs were capable of. Those handicapped orcs were then cut down by Elevn soldiers who, thanks to the orcs now rather limited numbers. Of course, the new orcs were making up for their lack in numbers with their strength. Kylesar1 Kylesar1 (I've got a headache, so this is kinda...lack luster.)

Alison Foster

"You're NOT fine," Alison yelled out at her as she smashed her Frag Mace into the Orc's chin in an explosive uppercut that, when it exploded, sent out the spikes. The orc's neck, chest, and under its chin was immediately filled with holes as the spikes entered and exited the Orc's body like bullets. "You haven't stopped bleeding yet. We need to stop it before you suffer from blood loss! We have a little free time with Ozzy's spell, so hurry!" Alison was cut up and tired, but so was everyone else, so she would fight on.

Arabelle was hurt as well as they tried to head into the forest and knocked unconscious. "Hermean Speed!" She dashed forward, and threw both her daggers into the eyes of the orcs, dropping one and blinding the other. "ARI! Arabelle's hurt and unconscious! Sending her up." Alison grabbed Arabelle's arm and spun around, making Arabelle's legs hit an orc in the face. "Herculean Strength!" With another spin, she threw Arabelle with all her newly gained temporary strength right towards the ship. Ari caught Arabelle. He eyed her cut up body and stabbed leg. "Damnit Arabelle!" he exclaimed, exasperated. "I told you that you shouldn't be on the battlefield with a lack of sleep. Do you believe me now?" He was relieved that she was safe though. She was done on the frontlines if not done in the whole battle. "Get her to the medical room and heal up that leg."

The medics carted her downstairs. If she woke up, she wouldn't be allowed to return to the frontlines.
P Paint The Wind

Alison meanwhile had to face down being surrounded by 4 Orcs. No blocking because it would leave her open from behind. She dashed forward, enhanced by Hermean Speed, and kicked the orc in the chest through a tree, only to take a slash on the shield to her back, making her stumble forward. She jumped back as another Orc's brain was splattered by an arrow from Ari. Alison looked to Bailey for a quick second before jumping back into the fray. "Bailey! We have Ari's Oversight. Get that eye bandaged and call out some orders." The Archers were set now, and Ari's battleship was giving them some heavy air support, but the vanguard was still just fighting with no real plan
FireMaiden FireMaiden

Ari Waesmor
Battleship

"Heavy amounts of high level Arcane Magic Incoming!" Incoming bolts of high level Arcane Magic indeed, Ari observed as he looked up to see the light show. "This is Soul Fall. We're dealing with a high level mage." But a high level mage amongst a species that didn't use high level magic against a species that specialized in high level magic. He wouldn't be hard to spot or to kill for Ari. Ari spotted him by his unique magic signature, but the bolts posed a problem to his crew, as some of them fell to some of the bolts. He pointed up towards the falling bolts. "Divide and Conquer." He muttered. His signature spell. A magic circle appeared at the tip of the arrow and he fired. That 1 arrow split into hundreds upon hundreds. "Nomadic Arrow." The arrows scattered. Nomadic Arrow allowed him to control his arrows directly, and he guided the arrows to the bolts of Arcane Magic. One for one, the arrows and the bolts destroyed each other. "Get the priests out here to counter the rest of this spell."

The priests all came running out. The amazing thing about using souls to cast magic is that souls were in conflict between forces of light and forces of darkness. This not only weakened the spell as a whole because of the Holy Fallout, but it was susceptible to Holy Magic due to the fact that it was Dark Magic, just like it would be vice versa. If a priest was hit, it was instant death, but they could also counter the spell. They began charging up while Ari kept the bolts off them with Divide and Conquer. After fully charging up, using prayer to amplify the spell along with the Holy Fallout, they looked up. "RAPTURE!" A shining bubble appeared around the ship and started expanding outwards, engulfing the entire battlefield. Every soul on the battlefield was cleansed and sent to where it belonged, the Soul Fall negated, and all undead dropped dead, the souls in their bodies now gone. Without a soul, the undead all just dropped like an actual corpse instead of living dead.

This didn't just affect Dan's forces though. This affected every being who was dead. This prevented them ALL from being revived or raised. Any being in Dan's forces that had a soul that wasn't theirs was destroyed. Anyone that had their souls captured after death so they could be revived was now permanently gone. Pretty much any soul that wasn't in the right body or locked down was taken to the gates of judgement and sent to heaven or hell. Ari projected his voice towards Dan. "We've fought off an endless demon army straight from the depths of hell itself. Fucking weakling. You gonna stop being lazy, or do I need to put a bolt in your head as well?" To Ari, the use of summoned beings to fight FOR him wasn't Dan fighting, but Dan's spell fighting. Even when Ari summoned a lot of creatures, he still fought with them. Raven was the same way, using undead to plan something bigger by his own hand. This was why Ari hated Necromancy. Hailed as some form of high level magic, it just made the caster lazy. Too lazy to do anything except make more servants to do shit FOR them.

"FIRE!" Boom! Another Holy Napalm Cannon Ball flew out at Dan's forces. This was aimed directly at Dan. I don't need to say what would happen if a Dark User or Dark Being got hit head on with a Holy Enchanted Cannon Ball. That along with Ozzy's spell put a dent in Dan's forces. Most of the focus was on Dan's forces and not the Orcs. They were just being held off. The dragons, Xonrot and Cross, had the attention of most the Orc forces

Xonrot and Cross were under heavy resistance. Berserkers kept climbing on them to take them down or just charging in to punch them and hopefully break their scales. The archers put volley after volley into taking them down. The Red Orc Berserkers were the biggest threats of them, warriors that wouldn't be killed as easily as the rest. A troop of 6 Red Orc Berserkers came after them, 3 each. 2 grabbed Cross's Wings to stop him from moving while the last grabbed his tail and jumped, ready to spin around and slam him and put him in a compromising position to be decapitated
Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

On Xonrot, 1 grabbed his tail and the other 2 started climbing his back, armed with axes ready to go straight for the decapitation. Grabbing a dragon's tail prevented them from moving as effectively as they wanted to. With the immense strength of a Red Orc Berserker, they'd have to deal with the issue of them holding them down before they could actually attempt to fly or even try to do a tail swipe
Kallo Kallo

Arabelle woke about two minutes later, and when she tried to get up she was pushed back down. “Let me up, I need to go help my husband and my friends! Let me up!”

@Kallo

While strength might be partially on the side of the orc holding his tail down, weight sure wasn't as Xonrot whipped his tail up into the sky and over his back before snapping it back. Making sure to have it so that if the orc lost his grip he would either fling into the army or fly up into the air. Or slam down into the ground when his tail slammed down as well. Quickly rolling over to crush the two orcs on his back before jumping up into the sky, flaring out his wings as he shook mostly like a dog out of water to shake away anything that could still be holding on. Then letting out a torrent of flames at the orcs charging him while doing a somewhat sweeping motion, doing his best to make them have to fall back or get severely burned...If not incinerated.

Ari Waesmor
Battleship

"Amateur," Ari spat. "You're devoid of thought to feed the troll.........." The use of such strong spells was incredibly easy to pinpoint before he even released it, as it had a higher magic signature than weaker spells. It was like making one's direction of slashing known to an opponent. Dan got his strength from raw power or numbers, not both nor from thought or technique. Easy prey put up a fight was how Ari would describe him. He got out his crossbow and sabre and aimed at Dan after he shot the True Destruction spell but before the Death Bolts. He then jumped out right towards the True Destruction and Dan himself as Dan released the Death Bolts. "Let me show you the power of the Black Assassin." Ari released the bolt, aiming for the left side of Dan's head (Dan's right side) intending to miss. "Transposition." Ari flashed blue and spun around right before disappearing completely..........

.........and appeared right beside Dan's head flying past at the same momentum he was fly at before, completing his spin into a cut aiming at Dan's Kidney with his sabre, the cut doubled in speed with telekinesis. The arrow was still flying at full force, but it was now flying directly at Dan's face. It was an evasive and dual front attack move, one that only a fellow Mystic like Avery or a clairvoyant like Bailey would see. That entire thing only lasted about 4 seconds total between him speaking and now. The simple yet complicated maneuver allowed him to avoid both of Dan's attacks and move with attacks of his own, either of which would cause serious damage if not kill him instantly. Getting hit with both was a fast death by blood loss at minimum. This was the power of a simple escape use spell in the hands of the Black Assassin. Baiting him with a taunt to get him exactly where he wanted, and proceeding to slash that kidney in half. If Dan didn't escape somehow, which required him to react at an almost precognitive level of speed, that would immediately turn the tide of battle, whether or not he survived.
Transposition allowed him to switch places with the Arrow, putting Ari behind Dan and the Arrow flying directly at Dan's face.

The ship projected a shield to protect from True Destruction. It took the shield from 100% to 10% instantly, a testament to what it would've done had it hit the ship as the shield was made from some of the best protective magic in Faylen. A direct hit would've caused immediate critical damage. When the Death Bolts came, all protection efforts were shifted to the bottom front of the ship instead of all around. This was because Dan was under Ari and Ari was at the tip of his ship, and he was flying TOWARDS Ari, so his spell was aimed upwards. It was numerous but focused. The shield shattered, but most naturally missed. A few died from the bolts hitting them, but not an abnormal amount.
fuil fuil

Arabelle woke about two minutes later, and when she tried to get up she was pushed back down. “Let me up, I need to go help my husband and my friends! Let me up!”
The Medics tried to keep her from going. "Sergeant Ari forbade us from letting you back on the field. Your legs need to heal and you had a lack of sleep. You simply cannot go back to the battlefield. We don't need anymore avoidable casualties." they cried, trying to obey Ari's orders. Unless she forced her way through, she wouldn't be allowed to leave.

While strength might be partially on the side of the orc holding his tail down, weight sure wasn't as Xonrot whipped his tail up into the sky and over his back before snapping it back. Making sure to have it so that if the orc lost his grip he would either fling into the army or fly up into the air. Or slam down into the ground when his tail slammed down as well. Quickly rolling over to crush the two orcs on his back before jumping up into the sky, flaring out his wings as he shook mostly like a dog out of water to shake away anything that could still be holding on. Then letting out a torrent of flames at the orcs charging him while doing a somewhat sweeping motion, doing his best to make them have to fall back or get severely burned...If not incinerated.
While the Orc Berserker holding his tail got flung in the air and the other got smashed into the ground, the last one on his back grabbed his wing and held on with a vice grip. When Xonrot rose into the air, he took that last Red Orc Berserker with him. When Xonrot released the flames and burned his comrades, he got enraged and became surrounded with a red aura, which increased his strength
323c7f12f5d88fd9a928480f97b0f7551598a0e5_hq.gif

"Mega Punch........." The Orc punched Xonrot in the back with the strength of a meteor. Whether or not it shattered scales, it would knock him back to the ground. His aura flared and he gripped the axe, increasing his power level to bury his massive battle axe into Xonrot's back. The strength increase left him open, but not for very long. The next attack would probably dig deep enough to hit Xonrot's spine, most likely paralyzing him, depending on where it hit.
(Next Post)
Kallo Kallo

As for Cross, when he went to bite the Red Orc on his wing, the Orc took the bite to a metal gauntlet he was wearing to block swords. It kept Cross from fully taking his arm off. The move left Cross open on the bottom, which another Red Orc Berserker took advantage of to punch Cross right in the stomach. Since Scales on the underbelly were weaker than anywhere else, these scales likely shattered, but even if it didn't, it'd knock him back and possibly knock the wind out of him.
Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

On the sides of the mountain, the vanguard started to get peppered with Arrow Fire. They were quickly becoming a mosquito in the Army's ass. On the dark mountainside, there was no way to see where the archers were as they were covered by trees and were far from the more lit areas of the battlefield, pretty much Ari's Battlefield. The Army needed a spotter to point them out so Bailey could formulate a plan to take them down. However, not a single spotter was in the vanguard. She needed to either call someone or send someone to point the shit out. For right now though, being near the Vanguard was dangerous business.
FireMaiden FireMaiden

While the Orc Berserker holding his tail got flung in the air and the other got smashed into the ground, the last one on his back grabbed his wing and held on with a vice grip. When Xonrot rose into the air, he took that last Red Orc Berserker with him. When Xonrot released the flames and burned his comrades, he got enraged and became surrounded with a red aura, which increased his strength
323c7f12f5d88fd9a928480f97b0f7551598a0e5_hq.gif

"Mega Punch........." The Orc punched Xonrot in the back with the strength of a meteor. Whether or not it shattered scales, it would knock him back to the ground. His aura flared and he gripped the axe, increasing his power level to bury his massive battle axe into Xonrot's back. The strength increase left him open, but not for very long. The next attack would probably dig deep enough to hit Xonrot's spine, most likely paralyzing him, depending on where it hit.
(Next Post)

Xonrot
His scales would hold true as the orc had slammed into his back. The force being mostly transferred to the movement of slamming him back to the ground. Which he landed fairly well considering he wasn't expecting it. Though he let out a roar as he felt the axe dig into his back. Quickly jumping away from the horde of orcs in front of him to add to the distance already made by his few moments in the air. Quickly dropping down into a stalking like hunch as he whipped his head around to his back before grabbing onto the orc. Going for center mass as he quickly whipped his head to force the orc to not only be pulled off. But also to break any bone in his body unlucky enough to be caught in his maw in comparison to what was being held. Quickly taking to the air afterwards as he growls out in annoyance.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Dan knew if he he didn't avoid the bolt he'd die and so with a beat of his wings he flew to the side narrowly avoiding the bolt. He held his wound as he turned to Ari, but he was no longer lost in madness. "Well I guess that I have no choice but use it." With that he took out the same red gem he had offered the orcs and crushed it. As he did a blood red mist swarmed his body before disappearing leaving him perfectly healthy. "Fine, let's dance." He said with a mad smile as he flew high above Ari, he pointed his staff at Ari. "Strings of Dismemberment!" Lonf extremely thin strings of dark red energy rushed from his staffs tip before completely detaching. Each one would slice anything it touched even if it didn't hurt Ari it would make attacking him difficult. Dan smiled as he began to chant under his breath as he gathered a new type of energy this on raw and unnatural, demonic energy. 'If he wants demons I'll give them devils.'

Cross grew brighter as the punch shattered his scales and he let out a vicious growl only for his grip to grow tighter on the orc he had his mouth on. And now he attempted to lift the Orc up. But he was relying on one more nasty shot like the one to his stomach and then his spell would be ready. And he had to ditch his form once the spell was cast as well so this was a last ditch effort.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Lucien Lacroix
Battleship: Medical Bay
A burst of holy magic made Lucien feel as if his body had been set ablaze and the pain woke him up from his unconsciousness. His eyes snapped opened and his body sprung up, causing him a great amount of pain as his sudden movements had reopened some of his wounds. He groaned as he clutches his body covered in bandages and stitches all the while noting the sounds of battle outside.

"Where am I?" he muttered, his mind in a daze as it always does when he wakes in a new vessel.

He fought through the pain and moved his body, forcing it to stand so that he may make his way out of the medical bay, he needed to find out where he is, he needed to know what is going on. With those present around him simply too busy attending to other, more fatally injured soldiers, Lucien was able to slip out and eventually made it up to the upper decks.

Upon his arrival, he noticed that some part of his bandages had been soaked in blood, and even in his hazy state he was able to make the connection that the blood was his own. He place his hand over it, thinking that he needed to stop the bleeding, and after a few moments, the bleeding has indeed stopped. With the bleeding topped, he proceeds onward, only to stop when he sensed a mass of malevolent magic rapidly approaching. Immediately, a shield appeared before him and stopped the malevolent magic, though the shield shattered in the process, it was made so that it would be just enough to stop the bolt of death.

No matter how many times he had been resurrected, no matter which body he possesses, Lucien was always quick to remember, almost instinctively, two spells, being his healing hands and barrier. It is not clear, even to him, but these must have been two of his earliest magic learned, and he must have wielded them so much that they were intrinsic to his being. Even while his memories may be lost, these two spells were the two things he always held on to.

Lucien continued onward till he reached the edge of the deck. From there he peeked downwards only to see a battle raging on.

"What is going on?" he muttered again, and again, his empty mind gave no answer.

4001294b56f88c221e01c5a668cb1966.jpg

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Dan knew if he he didn't avoid the bolt he'd die and so with a beat of his wings he flew to the side narrowly avoiding the bolt. He held his wound as he turned to Ari, but he was no longer lost in madness. "Well I guess that I have no choice but use it." With that he took out the same red gem he had offered the orcs and crushed it. As he did a blood red mist swarmed his body before disappearing leaving him perfectly healthy. "Fine, let's dance." He said with a mad smile as he flew high above Ari, he pointed his staff at Ari. "Strings of Dismemberment!" Lonf extremely thin strings of dark red energy rushed from his staffs tip before completely detaching. Each one would slice anything it touched even if it didn't hurt Ari it would make attacking him difficult. Dan smiled as he began to chant under his breath as he gathered a new type of energy this on raw and unnatural, demonic energy. 'If he wants demons I'll give them devils.'
Ari Waesmor

Ari floated around using Telekinesis. He moved a bit away from Dan. "I AM the devil," Ari said with a scoff as he pointed his crossbow at Dan. "Divide and Conquer." Another volley of about 200 arrows. "Nomadic Arrow. Just try and dodge. Transposition." The volley of arrows gained sentience and started flying directly at Dan. Ari disappeared constantly, swapping places with different arrows, making it look like he was teleporting at hyper speed. If an arrow missed, it simply swooped around and came back. Dan had to dodge all these arrows, and then dodge Ari targeting his weak points. One hit on his wings would drop him to the ground. Any vital point would disable him. The Strings meant nothing. Yeah, it destroyed some Arrows, but the arrows were full of magic as well. Twas only a matter of time before the magic was severed.

The constant barrage of attacks would make Dan break his concentration. Either he dodges around, taking moderate damage and can't cast the spell because he can't charge it, or he risks his life against a trained assassin to pull off the attack he's charging for. No matter what though, nothing short of a retreat or a fallback maneuver would stop Ari. He was on it and he was ready, concentrating on only one thing: Killing his target. Concentration was the cornerstone of a Mystic. "Where's your hat trick?" Ari's voice seemed to come from all directions at once, putting even more psychological pressure on him. Maybe him going mad WAS the best option? "Bolts or my Blade? Sitting ducks become dinner.........You'll fall into true despair."

Cross grew brighter as the punch shattered his scales and he let out a vicious growl only for his grip to grow tighter on the orc he had his mouth on. And now he attempted to lift the Orc up. But he was relying on one more nasty shot like the one to his stomach and then his spell would be ready. And he had to ditch his form once the spell was cast as well so this was a last ditch effort.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

A red Orc jumped up to grab Cross's tail and, with a burst of strength, spun Cross around and slammed him on the ground. He jumped on Cross's stomach and charged for Cross's head, axe raised and ready for a decapitation. This wasn't the only Orc, there were a horde of others running up with armed with strong weaponry and some trying to toss steel material ropes to capture him while being resistant somewhat to fire.

Xonrot
His scales would hold true as the orc had slammed into his back. The force being mostly transferred to the movement of slamming him back to the ground. Which he landed fairly well considering he wasn't expecting it. Though he let out a roar as he felt the axe dig into his back. Quickly jumping away from the horde of orcs in front of him to add to the distance already made by his few moments in the air. Quickly dropping down into a stalking like hunch as he whipped his head around to his back before grabbing onto the orc. Going for center mass as he quickly whipped his head to force the orc to not only be pulled off. But also to break any bone in his body unlucky enough to be caught in his maw in comparison to what was being held. Quickly taking to the air afterwards as he growls out in annoyance.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1
The Orc's spine was crushed in Xonrot's maw and went limp. As he took to the skies, a bunch of orc jumped on his back from the trees. They weren't letting him go that easy.

Dan dodged as best he could but even then he still got hit every now and again. "That's enough, dark pulse." He yelled as he sent out a wave of dark magic that knocked everything away from him. "I'll show you hell you worthless maggot. Destruction Storm!" As he said this the shadow fog around him began to swirl and grow. It now gave off a strong feeling of bloodlust and madness. As a stray arrow from the battle field flew into the cloud it was instantly destroyed. "You should be proud, no one has ever been able to push me this far. Now die like a good maggot." As he said this the ball of destructive black smoke that surrounded him shot forth towards Ari. Dan held on to the spell keeping control of it as he waited for him to dodge, for like Ari's arrows he controled the smoke.

The Orc's spine was crushed in Xonrot's maw and went limp. As he took to the skies, a bunch of orc jumped on his back from the trees. They weren't letting him go that easy
Xonrot.​
Upon feeling the orcs jumping at his back a snarl sounded from him. Quickly twisting in the air as he tried to make them fall off, using their own weight against them when decided to climb up into the sky and flip upside down for a few seconds. Before quickly twisting his head around when he leveled out to engulf his back in flames as they rolled harmlessly over his scales, though not the same for the orcs that remained on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back