• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Calm After War (Always Open and Accepting)

Arabelle cursed. She ducked out of the way after he charged and spun behind him. She stabbed him in the back of the head, pulling out her blade and flicking the blood off of it. She saw the chaos outside and knew this was a losing game. She ran downstairs into her and Ari’s room. “Celia! I need you.”
Celia appeared. Her sword was in the ground and her hands rested in the hilt sticking out. "As promised, I'm here," she said. The most Celia could do was offer her besides becoming one was a magic weapon, but then again, it wouldn't be strong. Definitely not strong enough to destroy Semala or come anywhere near close to it. "What do you need?"

Celia appeared. Her sword was in the ground and her hands rested in the hilt sticking out. "As promised, I'm here," she said. The most Celia could do was offer her besides becoming one was a magic weapon, but then again, it wouldn't be strong. Definitely not strong enough to destroy Semala or come anywhere near close to it. "What do you need?"

She bit her lip. “They’re all going to die. I have to help them. What do I have to do to save them all?” She was trembling. “If I go with you will they live?”

She bit her lip. “They’re all going to die. I have to help them. What do I have to do to save them all?” She was trembling. “If I go with you will they live?”
Celia was stone solid in her composure. "I can give you the power to destroy Semala and get those injured back in fighting shape. That will be the terms, but you must come with me after the deed is done. Otherwise, I'll be destroyed for breaking the rules." With a flash of white, a piece of paper appeared in Arabelle's hand with a dagger.

"Do you accept the terms of this contract? If you do, I'll need a blood signature on that contract."

"Dammit all. I'm sorry Semala. I have no idea what it was like. Being betrayed despite all of what you did. But now for your sake this will all end. I promise you not only will we end this rage of yours but we will bring you the rest that bastard Valerian never gave you. Just you wait!" Cross taking advantage of this learned from his mistake and a fireball of his own formed at his mouth and he fired it at Semala's wings. Now he was being serious and was ready to end this fight. And now he was remaining on the move ready for any attempt to smack him down. His sadness and rage driving him to keep his word to the Ice dragon.
Kallo Kallo Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Celia was stone solid in her composure. "I can give you the power to destroy Semala and get those injured back in fighting shape. That will be the terms, but you must come with me after the deed is done. Otherwise, I'll be destroyed for breaking the rules." With a flash of white, a piece of paper appeared in Arabelle's hand with a dagger.

"Do you accept the terms of this contract? If you do, I'll need a blood signature on that contract."
She bit her lip and nodded. She took out her small dagger and cut the back of her hand, using her blood to sign the contract. “Give me a moment alone, please,” she whispered.

She bit her lip and nodded. She took out her small dagger and cut the back of her hand, using her blood to sign the contract. “Give me a moment alone, please,” she whispered.
"Aye," Celia said with a nod, then disappeared. "When you're ready to fight, just call me again," her voice echoed throughout the room

Xonrot
He let out a yelp as he was slammed into before crashing into the ground. Watching Semala for a moment before tensing as he saw each ice ball. Quickly taking to the air once more as he weaved his way between the easily visible orbs to get above them. His flight being slightly labored now as he could feel where each scale was cracked from the impact. Doing his best to gain the height advantage as he had only that to work for him, though upon reaching even just level altitude he growled. Focusing his aura into the torrent of flames that flew from him as he put as much effort as he could spare into it. Sending the equivalent of holy flames at her before going right back to climbing up, his aura now weakened to the point where contact would be needed for it's effects to work.
"Dammit all. I'm sorry Semala. I have no idea what it was like. Being betrayed despite all of what you did. But now for your sake this will all end. I promise you not only will we end this rage of yours but we will bring you the rest that bastard Valerian never gave you. Just you wait!" Cross taking advantage of this learned from his mistake and a fireball of his own formed at his mouth and he fired it at Semala's wings. Now he was being serious and was ready to end this fight. And now he was remaining on the move ready for any attempt to smack him down. His sadness and rage driving him to keep his word to the Ice dragon.
Kallo Kallo Kylesar1 Kylesar1

It wasn't looking good for anyone. Misty and Ari's ship had taken massive damage from that hailstorm and smoke was escaping the engine room. Misty had a concussion and was feeling lightheaded from the hailstone. It was hard for her to keep focus, but she still chose to fight on. Xonrot and Cross were both weakening heavily and Semala wasn't even down 20% yet. They truly had no chance, but Ari knew that from the beginning. Cross knew that and Xonrot most likely knew that as well.

Both Cross's and Xonrot's fire attacks made contact, but it was the next Super Wind Slam from Misty that completed the trifecta of an effective attack, sending Semala back into the ground. "Ballistas FIRE!" Semala roared with intense pain as the Holy Enchanted Ballista bolts dug into her undead skin

"SERGEANT! 50% INCREASE IN POWER! She's at 75% now!" Evelyn screamed. Semala stood back up, her blue flames shifting into purple. The undead down below started striking at double power with double speed, quickly pushing the soldiers back. Semala was at the 75% point, so the power up effect DOUBLED. At 75%, Semala was damn near reaching double power and they were already running out of fuel to fight her. Semala was annoyed at Misty, her Super Wind Slams coming out of nowhere and actually knocking her enormous ass around even though it didn't cause much damage. Semala focused on Misty, shooting very fast fireballs at her. The only reason Misty wasn't getting hit and dying in one hit was that she was in small form, allowing her duck and weave with ease. She was absolutely terrified though. One hit and Misty was done for

It didn't last for long as Misty was struck out of nowhere by a tail whip from a duplicate generated out of nowhere. She was knocked straight down onto the ship's metal floor.
"MISTY!!! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" Ari screamed as ran over to her, sword drawn, slaying all the undead orcs in front of him probably before he even saw them. He picked Misty up and cradled her as she started glowing white. She was at her end

Misty smiled and put a paw on his forehead. "I've loved you since the beginning master and I vowed to fight for you until the end. Here it is." Her body started blowing away in a pool of blue mana. Ari hugged her close, tears actually falling for the first time since he became the Black Assassin. He loved Misty like his own. She was always there, could always be there, never without a complaint and always happy and eager. Ari knew he couldn't do anything to bring her back. Ari was no longer under Szelanya's contract, so Misty's death was for keeps. It was like losing one of his children. "You served me well Misty, as a pet but as a companion most of all." He held his hand out and Misty high fived it as the last of her disappeared for good.

A powerhouse down and Semala still up and running.

Safety Hammer Safety Hammer
FireMaiden FireMaiden

Xonrot.
A growl sounded from him before being followed by a roar as he noticed Semala take down one of his allies with seeming ease, Swooping on down to the square of her back as he focused his remaining aura into his claws, giving them the effect of a weak holy weapon. While starting to rip and tare at the bones the best he could, trying to break as many as possible along with switching to her wings every once in a while, making sure to keep alert for any duplicates that could form to fight against him.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Misty smiled and put a paw on his forehead. "I've loved you since the beginning master and I vowed to fight for you until the end. Here it is." Her body started blowing away in a pool of blue mana. Ari hugged her close, tears actually falling for the first time since he became the Black Assassin. He loved Misty like his own. She was always there, could always be there, never without a complaint and always happy and eager. Ari knew he couldn't do anything to bring her back. Ari was no longer under Szelanya's contract, so Misty's death was for keeps. It was like losing one of his children. "You served me well Misty, as a pet but as a companion most of all." He held his hand out and Misty high fived it as the last of her disappeared for good.
(NO NO NO NO NO. FUCK YOU. NO NO.)

"Dammit all. Hey Ari this is Cross. You have any of those fancy potions. I am really weakening here. At this rate I'm going to be no better then a commoner who was just given a spear and told to fight. Or for simpler terms useless!" Cross launched another fire ball right at Semala's face, weakening him even further. "And I mean that. Thr orcs left me drained already. If I don't get any more mana or energy I'm going right back to my humanoid form!"

(Time before Cross runs out of Mana: 2 posts)

Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Kallo Kallo

Arabelle bit her lip and sat down at the small desk in her and Ari’s room. She wrote ten small letters, each addressed to a different person. Bailey, Tyr, Alex, Tyler, Scarlett, Elaina, Noam, Ryan, Willow, and Ari. She had tears rolling down her cheeks. She took off her ring and the necklace Ari had given her with his crest on it when they got married. She slipped her ring onto the chain and left it on top of Ari’s envelope. She wiped her tears and came to terms with the fact that she would never see her children again. “C-Celia, I’m ready.”

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Arabelle bit her lip and sat down at the small desk in her and Ari’s room. She wrote ten small letters, each addressed to a different person. Bailey, Tyr, Alex, Tyler, Scarlett, Elaina, Noam, Ryan, Willow, and Ari. She had tears rolling down her cheeks. She took off her ring and the necklace Ari had given her with his crest on it when they got married. She slipped her ring onto the chain and left it on top of Ari’s envelope. She wiped her tears and came to terms with the fact that she would never see her children again. “C-Celia, I’m ready.”

Kylesar1 Kylesar1
Celia appeared again. "Right......." She walked forward and touched Arabelle's heart. Arabelle started to glow with a fierce light and she sprouted black wings in contrast to Celia's white ones. It was a testament to Arabelle's suffering half of Aracelia. She gained a glowing white sword with Aracelia's crest on it and got imbued in a set of armor with a similar glow.
"You have the abilities equal to both your children simultaneously. You strike hard and take no damage from its magic attacks. Dodge its physical attacks and you'll take it down very easily...........Now move quickly or we will lose Ari as well. Misty is gone and you know how much he loved her." Celia disappeared, not to return until Semala was slain.

A blur passed by Cross's face and in the air spinning was a big bottle of Mana potion. Catch and drink or eat the whole bottle. Ari didn't care. He had something greater on his mind.
As Semala flinched from being hit in the face with the fireball as well as Xonrot digging into her wings, she was blasted back from a devastatingly powerful punch from Ari. His eyes were blood red, both from rage and from crying. He landed and walked forward as Semala looked at him dead in the eye. Ari put a good 75% of his PSI into that punch. Another 20% was going into this...........He took his sword and held it with 2 hands, one on the handle and the other on the blade. "Psychic Lance........" He clutched it hard at this point as the blade was surrounded with a purple aura formed into a lance. He knew he would die going upfront against Semala, but he'd be damned if he didn't avenge his companion's death........damned straight to hell. He wasn't skilled with a lance, but all he needed to do was thrust it against an easy to hit target.

The strike likely dislodged Xonrot. Semala reared up and roared as the rest of her boost took effect. She breathed her purple breath at Ari, who charged forward and used Telekinesis to redirect the flames and threw the lance into Semala's stomach. It exploded and took Semala to the skies
terrandor_hellfire_the_undead_king_by_chaos_draco-dakrdtx.png

"SERGEANT! Semala is passively healing, but that rage spell shows no signs of stopping." This gave Semala the ability to go back up to full health while keeping the Rage spell infinitely, giving her theoretically unlimited power if they didn't end her. Ari gave no fucks. His eyes were still red with rage but he drained a stamina potion to stop the headaches, effectively giving him more PSI to use. "She dies or I die," Ari said. He pointed his crossbow into the air. "Divide and Devastate." When it launched, it split into 500 arrows in the air, not aimed at any target. Just flying up

Semala's wing was damaged from Xonrot's attack, keeping her from flying effectively. They had to keep their attack on her wings up or it would heal completely. Semala was getting stronger an stronger though. With that, her attacks got bigger yet faster. This was backed up as a ring of Purple Flames surrounded her at the midsection. From it, a torrent of fireballs flew at Ari, his ship, Xonrot, and Cross at the speed of crossbow arrows. Unless one was moving at full speed the entire time, they would be hit with a strong blast of powerful purple flame. One would have to get close to stop the wings from healing up. It was a split decision between stopping an endless attack and keeping Semala from flying at top speed if at all if they unleashed another powerful attack on her wings. Ari jumped around the dead forest, using the trees as a one-time shield from the fireballs. He then jumped up, thrusting the Psychic Lance to keep the flames from consuming him and went straight for Semala's head. She roared and charged at him, mouth open and unleashing her flames the entire time. She was about to consume Ari whole. Ari was red-eyed focused on killing her. Even if it cost him his life, he was gonna explode that Lance and cause significant damage from the inside
(Next post, wings will be healed unless attacked)
Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi
Kallo Kallo

Celia appeared again. "Right......." She walked forward and touched Arabelle's heart. Arabelle started to glow with a fierce light and she sprouted black wings in contrast to Celia's white ones. It was a testament to Arabelle's suffering half of Aracelia. She gained a glowing white sword with Aracelia's crest on it and got imbued in a set of armor with a similar glow.
"You have the abilities equal to both your children simultaneously. You strike hard and take no damage from its magic attacks. Dodge its physical attacks and you'll take it down very easily...........Now move quickly or we will lose Ari as well. Misty is gone and you know how much he loved her." Celia disappeared, not to return until Semala was slain.

A blur passed by Cross's face and in the air spinning was a big bottle of Mana potion. Catch and drink or eat the whole bottle. Ari didn't care. He had something greater on his mind.
As Semala flinched from being hit in the face with the fireball as well as Xonrot digging into her wings, she was blasted back from a devastatingly powerful punch from Ari. His eyes were blood red, both from rage and from crying. He landed and walked forward as Semala looked at him dead in the eye. Ari put a good 75% of his PSI into that punch. Another 20% was going into this...........He took his sword and held it with 2 hands, one on the handle and the other on the blade. "Psychic Lance........" He clutched it hard at this point as the blade was surrounded with a purple aura formed into a lance. He knew he would die going upfront against Semala, but he'd be damned if he didn't avenge his companion's death........damned straight to hell. He wasn't skilled with a lance, but all he needed to do was thrust it against an easy to hit target.

The strike likely dislodged Xonrot. Semala reared up and roared as the rest of her boost took effect. She breathed her purple breath at Ari, who charged forward and used Telekinesis to redirect the flames and threw the lance into Semala's stomach. It exploded and took Semala to the skies
terrandor_hellfire_the_undead_king_by_chaos_draco-dakrdtx.png

"SERGEANT! Semala is passively healing, but that rage spell shows no signs of stopping." This gave Semala the ability to go back up to full health while keeping the Rage spell infinitely, giving her theoretically unlimited power if they didn't end her. Ari gave no fucks. His eyes were still red with rage but he drained a stamina potion to stop the headaches, effectively giving him more PSI to use. "She dies or I die," Ari said. He pointed his crossbow into the air. "Divide and Devastate." When it launched, it split into 500 arrows in the air, not aimed at any target. Just flying up

Semala's wing was damaged from Xonrot's attack, keeping her from flying effectively. They had to keep their attack on her wings up or it would heal completely. Semala was getting stronger an stronger though. With that, her attacks got bigger yet faster. This was backed up as a ring of Purple Flames surrounded her at the midsection. From it, a torrent of fireballs flew at Ari, his ship, Xonrot, and Cross at the speed of crossbow arrows. Unless one was moving at full speed the entire time, they would be hit with a strong blast of powerful purple flame. One would have to get close to stop the wings from healing up. It was a split decision between stopping an endless attack and keeping Semala from flying at top speed if at all if they unleashed another powerful attack on her wings. Ari jumped around the dead forest, using the trees as a one-time shield from the fireballs. He then jumped up, thrusting the Psychic Lance to keep the flames from consuming him and went straight for Semala's head. She roared and charged at him, mouth open and unleashing her flames the entire time. She was about to consume Ari whole. Ari was red-eyed focused on killing her. Even if it cost him his life, he was gonna explode that Lance and cause significant damage from the inside
(Next post, wings will be healed unless attacked)
Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi
Kallo Kallo

Arabelle nodded and ran upstairs, holding the sword tightly. She took a deep breath and ran to the bow of the ship, seeing Ari about to sacrifice himself. She gasped and stood up and immediately started casting, sending a huge bolt of light magic straight into Semala’s chest, attempting to drain her magic stores as best she could.

Xonrot.
He let out a roar as he was thrown off of Semala's back. Growling to himself as he caught himself midair with his wings before quickly starting to fly up. Glaring at the undead dragon below him once more. Thinking as he sighed, noticing Ari's attack as he thought himself for a moment, flying up behind and over her once more. Before barreling straight for the wing he injured before, seeing it's rapid healing. Though turning back to his humanoid form as he barreled towards it. His spear glowing with all the energy he gathered from the dwindling supply in his dragon form along with all the enchantments he put on it. Mostly being fire and remnants of holy magic. Not going to simply wound the wing now, but to destroy the socket holding it to her body and tare it free from it. Sending a torrent of flames as he spun around to face her while falling to the ground, before stabilizing himself as he landed on his feet, only being able to tank such a fall from his bloodline as he looked at the spear in his hand, jumping back up to her stomach as he went to thrust it right where her heart would be should it still have been in her body.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Cross did not waste a moment in eating the potion. Now he was back to full strength. And he was going to attempt to keep her wings down. This was a last ditch effort but Cross' whole body turned red as though it was dipped in magma. This whole state took up Mana on it's own but it imbued all of Cross' attacks in flame. And should he choose to triple all of his Fire spells. But that was a last resort on it's own. "Come on Goldie do or die!" Cross flew with an unnatural burst of speed and worked on dodging all of the projectiles while getting closer. And the moment he saw the wing he roared and dive bombed at the wing with his Claws at the ready. He intended to not only hit the wing but rip and tear it to the point of healing being miniscule.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Kallo Kallo

Out of the corner of their vision, Xonrot and Cross would see two duplicates summoned to divebomb them. With them moving as fast as they were, they had no way to dodge the duplicate about to slam them both into the ground, killing Xonrot since he was in humanoid form (thus easy to crush completely)..........

...........However, Semala roared, her roar sounding more like a mix between a dragon and a woman's scream. This was likely Semala's human form's voice, but that wasn't the most notable thing. The duplicates, zombies, and the ring of fire all disappeared as Semala's magic was completely disabled temporarily. Whatever Arabelle did to her, it caused MASSIVE damage. This allowed Cross and Xonrot to succeed in ripping Semala's wings off and Ari completing his attack, slamming the Lance right into Semala's face and exploding it, blasting Ari himself back to his ship, perfectly landing on his feet.

He wasn't done yet. All the ship's cannons were under his telekinetic control. "Phantom Caravan." The ship cannons traded places with the Arrows raining down from his spell Divide and Devastate. This put them at point blank range of the dragon loaded with Holy Shotgun rounds and Holy Napalm rounds. They all unleashed at full force, coating the area in Holy Flames. Semala fell to the ground and huffed and hyperventilated, now glowing more red than purple. Her rage spell was getting close to full force.

"Sergeant! Semala is at 25%. Her power has increased to 300%!" Semala stood up, emblazoned in Holy Fire with her wings torn off. Still, she was at enough power to one-shot everyone even through any shields they put up. A massive magic circle appeared and a giant sword started sliding out of it. The sword was launched at the ground of Death Valley, then it exploded. This spell was Enveloping Dark Blade. The Dark Equivalent to Elaina's Radiance..........at 300% power. This thing not only enveloped the battlefield, but reached halfway to the Orc Stronghold, killing all the orcs who gathered to attack them if they survived, and halfway to Tel'abelas, killing any and everything that lived in that vicinity that wasn't a Dark Being (not just a Dark Magic User)

EVERYONE was about to die. No way to avoid it. Damn sure no way to block it. As the enveloping Dark Explosion approached them, they may as well say their last goodbyes, which Ari did as he eyed his blade-lance. "Ravinian Crusaders, eh?" Ari said
Kallo Kallo
Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi
P Paint The Wind
FireMaiden FireMaiden

Out of the corner of their vision, Xonrot and Cross would see two duplicates summoned to divebomb them. With them moving as fast as they were, they had no way to dodge the duplicate about to slam them both into the ground, killing Xonrot since he was in humanoid form (thus easy to crush completely)..........

(Hold on a bloody moment. In order to dive-bomb him they would have to go through Selama. Therefore she would hurt herself a lot more in the process, he is after all pretty much attached to her chest with his spear.)

(I mean...I know he's still screwed with that final move. But the darn dive-bomb is what I'm uncertain of, seeing as he did get the wing, yet he was still dive-bombed. With the fact Selama would probably have a hard time focusing to make duplicates with the amount of pain.)

...........However, Semala roared, her roar sounding more like a mix between a dragon and a woman's scream. This was likely Semala's human form's voice, but that wasn't the most notable thing. The duplicates, zombies, and the ring of fire all disappeared as Semala's magic was completely disabled temporarily. Whatever Arabelle did to her, it caused MASSIVE damage. This allowed Cross and Xonrot to succeed in ripping Semala's wings off and Ari completing his attack, slamming the Lance right into Semala's face and exploding it, blasting Ari himself back to his ship, perfectly landing on his feet.

He wasn't done yet. All the ship's cannons were under his telekinetic control. "Phantom Caravan." The ship cannons traded places with the Arrows raining down from his spell Divide and Devastate. This put them at point blank range of the dragon loaded with Holy Shotgun rounds and Holy Napalm rounds. They all unleashed at full force, coating the area in Holy Flames. Semala fell to the ground and huffed and hyperventilated, now glowing more red than purple. Her rage spell was getting close to full force.

"Sergeant! Semala is at 25%. Her power has increased to 300%!" Semala stood up, emblazoned in Holy Fire with her wings torn off. Still, she was at enough power to one-shot everyone even through any shields they put up. A massive magic circle appeared and a giant sword started sliding out of it. The sword was launched at the ground of Death Valley, then it exploded. This spell was Enveloping Dark Blade. The Dark Equivalent to Elaina's Radiance..........at 300% power. This thing not only enveloped the battlefield, but reached halfway to the Orc Stronghold, killing all the orcs who gathered to attack them if they survived, and halfway to Tel'abelas, killing any and everything that lived in that vicinity that wasn't a Dark Being (not just a Dark Magic User)

EVERYONE was about to die. No way to avoid it. Damn sure no way to block it. As the enveloping Dark Explosion approached them, they may as well say their last goodbyes, which Ari did as he eyed his blade-lance. "Ravinian Crusaders, eh?" Ari said
Kallo Kallo
Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi
P Paint The Wind
FireMaiden FireMaiden

Arabelle could feel the massive buildup of dark magic and began to prepare. She didn’t really know how she suddenly knew how to use all this complex magic, but she began to absorb all he dark energy that was being put out, gasping and trying to convert the massive blast of dark magic into holy magic.

“ENOUGH!” She took all the dark magic and converted it to holy magic and blasted Semala, hard.

All the Dark Magic was absorbed, then blasted all out in a focused area. Semala's chest, which absorbed the Holy Magic. It rose her up like a balloon, high up in the air, then exploded, blowing everything away. While the Dark and Holy canceled each other out, the impact from the explosion rocked the entire battlefield, knocking everyone under it into the ground, unable to move as if their gravity had been increased by 500%. Ari's ship was pushed back into a bunch of trees and disabled. The passengers were blown away (as they were more to the sides of it. Anyone who didn't get caught or hit something would be blasted all the way to either the Orc Stronghold or to Tel'Abelas City.

Ari sighed with relief and stayed on his ass after the explosion stopped keeping them on the ground by force. He was happy to be alive right now. He had no idea who came by Ex Machina style for the second time, but once again, it saved all their asses. "Fucking hell," he sighed, looking up at the show, wishing Misty was there to celebrate her own life.

Semala's bones rained down to the ground, some sticking into the ground like someone stuck a sword in the ground. All dark magic was removed from the area, as well as the Holy Magic. All of it......except for one thing. In the center of the field, one thing hit the ground. Semala's MASSIVE skull, radiating strong Dark Magic. That skull alone carried more Dark and Ice magic than the world's strongest two mortal mages put together. It glowed purple. All the bones that composed her body, that were scattered everywhere, started glowing purple as well. The rage aura returned. 600% power this time around. Semala was about to bring her body back together

"The skull! BURY IT!!" Ari jumped to his feet and immediately his legs buckled. His legs were on the verge of shutdown. His mind was as well from all the PSI he expended, but fuck it. Using Telekinesis to MAKE his legs move, he started running as fast as he could to the center. A miracle happened only once per battle. Double the strength of that spell wouldn't be stopped before they all died.
Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi
Kallo Kallo
P Paint The Wind

Xonrot.
He slammed into the ground as the explosion forced him from where he was with his spear, his spear being to his side with it's shaft sticking up from the ground, narrowly having stabbed him when they where both flung back. Taking a bit as he focused on regaining his breath to a steady rhythm. Though quickly sitting up as he heard Ari's shouts. Standing himself weakly as he stumbled for a moment, looking at the skull before grabbing his spear. Pulling it from the ground before throwing it right for the skull. The flame enchantments still in it as he used the last of his available energy to guide it. Collapsing shortly after throwing the spear.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

All the Dark Magic was absorbed, then blasted all out in a focused area. Semala's chest, which absorbed the Holy Magic. It rose her up like a balloon, high up in the air, then exploded, blowing everything away. While the Dark and Holy canceled each other out, the impact from the explosion rocked the entire battlefield, knocking everyone under it into the ground, unable to move as if their gravity had been increased by 500%. Ari's ship was pushed back into a bunch of trees and disabled. The passengers were blown away (as they were more to the sides of it. Anyone who didn't get caught or hit something would be blasted all the way to either the Orc Stronghold or to Tel'Abelas City.

Ari sighed with relief and stayed on his ass after the explosion stopped keeping them on the ground by force. He was happy to be alive right now. He had no idea who came by Ex Machina style for the second time, but once again, it saved all their asses. "Fucking hell," he sighed, looking up at the show, wishing Misty was there to celebrate her own life.

Semala's bones rained down to the ground, some sticking into the ground like someone stuck a sword in the ground. All dark magic was removed from the area, as well as the Holy Magic. All of it......except for one thing. In the center of the field, one thing hit the ground. Semala's MASSIVE skull, radiating strong Dark Magic. That skull alone carried more Dark and Ice magic than the world's strongest two mortal mages put together. It glowed purple. All the bones that composed her body, that were scattered everywhere, started glowing purple as well. The rage aura returned. 600% power this time around. Semala was about to bring her body back together

"The skull! BURY IT!!" Ari jumped to his feet and immediately his legs buckled. His legs were on the verge of shutdown. His mind was as well from all the PSI he expended, but fuck it. Using Telekinesis to MAKE his legs move, he started running as fast as he could to the center. A miracle happened only once per battle. Double the strength of that spell wouldn't be stopped before they all died.
Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi
Kallo Kallo
P Paint The Wind

Arabelle groaned. “Oh holy FUCK! Can you just die already!?” She tried to absorb the magic again, but realized this was a losing game. She blasted a hole in the ground and then jumped up, trying to get on top of the skull and use her magic to force it to the ground so it could be buried.

Ari rushed the skull and dived on it, one of Semala's bones missing the skull. He held up the skull. "If I had the magic in me, I would destroy this skull completely and utterly for killing Misty, but my vendetta will have to remain unsettled for once." He dropped the skull in the ground. It was deep. He touched the ground and forced the ground together before collapsing in intense head pain. It was like he got shot. Avery warned him that his mind could break if he overexerted himself too much and he pushed him WELL past his recommended limit.

"AAAARRGGHH!!! FUCKING HELL!" Ari screamed, grasping his head and writhing on the ground. No physical injury he took compared to this pain. His mind was on the verge of breaking. One more Mystic spell could legitimately kill him or leave him brain damaged

A similar scream came from all around the battlefield and the bones started to disappear. All the bodies of the undead risen disappeared as well and the should injected into then sent to where they needed to go for judgement.

Exhausted laughs started. Softly at first, then got louder and louder and turned into cheers. Soon enough they were erupting into full scale army side chants that could be heard from far away amongst the lighthearted silence that otherwise coated the place. The curse of Semala finally lifted off the land and everyone chanted the names of the powerhouses that made this victory possible. Bailey, Ari, Arabelle, Xonrot, Cross, and Misty. Afterwards they all started to collapse from exhaustion, happier and more appreciative of their lives than ever. Even though they were still in orc territory and the battle wasn't over, they knew they wouldn't be getting interrupted.

The medics scrambled over to Ari with urgency to stop the immense pain he was in. He hasn't slept all night and he fiercely over exerted himself. He was in emotional pain as well, his best friend and companion laid her life down in the heat of battle for not only him, but the entire army.
P Paint The Wind
Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi
Kallo Kallo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back