• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ โ€” ๐จ๐จ๐œ

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
if anyone wants a very simplistic code to fill out that is mobile-friendly feel free to yoink my formatting and adjust as needed! (personally very awful at filling out anything more complicated than a kids menu maze)

all the placeholders and cs'es done so far look c'est magnifique!!! i'm staring,,, impolitely

1675716476055.png

iโ€™m trying not to eye too hard just in case but everyone brought their creativity caps to the table today iโ€™m LIVING

if anyone wants a very simplistic code to fill out that is mobile-friendly feel free to yoink my formatting and adjust as needed! (personally very awful at filling out anything more complicated than a kids menu maze)

all the placeholders and cs'es done so far look c'est magnifique!!! i'm staring,,, impolitely

View attachment 1063448
2C203604-D424-4739-A333-96AADE23DF6B.jpeg
already way ahead of u. they call me the midnight barber >:-3

C3404D4D-DDD6-4795-AAA0-BBB6905C3277.jpeg
nothing, just internally celebrating the upcoming
persephone child.

Hello again everyone! Weโ€™ve come to a decision and have decided that the due date for this rp will be February 13th! Of course weโ€™ll be more than happy to discuss extensions with those who may need them. If you have multiple characters you will only need to complete one in order to be considered!

Also! Because Iโ€™ve had some confusion in the past, I just wanna remind everyone that demigods and legacies do not gain their abilities until they turn 18! And in terms of demigods, their divine parents donโ€™t reveal themselves to their lovers.

oh no i have too many former characters for this rp how do i PICK

enyo? ix chel? morrigan? hela? kali? nemesis? AHHHHHHH

Last edited:
dropping in here and saying hello! how is everyone? the characters are looking great so far!

iโ€™ve been in denial all day because i hate getting sick, but i think iโ€™m coming down with something.. ๐Ÿ˜’ i want it to be just allergies but itโ€™s slowly progressing, i think

oh no i have too many former characters for this rp how do i PICK

enyo? ix chel? morrigan? hela? kali? freyja? nemesis? AHHHHHHH
HELA!

No, wait.....Morrigan is better, damn fighty is bringing out the baddest of bitches out for us ;-;

iโ€™ve been in denial all day because i hate getting sick, but i think iโ€™m coming down with something.. ๐Ÿ˜’ i want it to be just allergies but itโ€™s slowly progressing, i think
nooooo! I feel like everyone is getting sick rn around me cus there's definitely a thing goin around. I hope it's just a 24 hour thing and not anything worse for you ๐Ÿ˜ญ

nooooo! I feel like everyone is getting sick rn around me cus there's definitely a thing goin around. I hope it's just a 24 hour thing and not anything worse for you ๐Ÿ˜ญ
the thing is, it started last night. ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญ not to jinx myself but im starting to feel like itโ€™s definitely something.

oof i'm sorry to hear you're sick! hopefully you can feel better soon!

every time I go back to the cs thread a new baddie gets added. my heart can only take so much at once guys calm down with these I've already reached my max feral meter for the week and it's still only Monday ๐Ÿฅต

I'm wondering if I should give my Ozzy a destruction/rejection based ability, since I have to gut most of the character I originally had intended on using...

Oh it seems like Iโ€™ve forgotten to add a detail to the cs, sorry everyone. If you look again added a place to describe your characterโ€™s vision! Said vision is how their deity and where their deity came to them in order to tell them of their nature.

omg this is the first time i've seen another child of enyo thats so SLAY and makes my decision easier

daughter of ix chel and a male legacy coming up as soon as i can decide on a diety for him. the most fun part of mayan myth is that every time i look something up for ixchel the answer is different (even the spelling of her name)

Oh it seems like Iโ€™ve forgotten to add a detail to the cs, sorry everyone. If you look again added a place to describe your characterโ€™s vision! Said vision is how their deity and where their deity came to them in order to tell them of their nature.
would this just be for demi-gods or both?

without getting into the uh specifics of things, can a goddess have a child with a woman? like...if it's magic...can lesbians have babies or do i need to give her a dad

without getting into the uh specifics of things, can a goddess have a child with a woman? like...if it's magic...can lesbians have babies or do i need to give her a dad
โ€ฆ.considering half of the gods had children/relationships in the most fucked up ways hahahaha. Staring at Zeus rn.

*stares blankly at damaso's cs trying to conjure up the will to finish it*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back