• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ โ€” ๐จ๐จ๐œ

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
hi!! just a reminder this is not first come first serve - you can use the same fc, as it's not yet decided which character will be let in. as for gods, they can have multiple children, so a characters may share a same godly parent/grandparent. : 3

Sorry, ya girl had to put her glasses back on lol. But what Haru said! And if it helps, they can have the same parent type but different powers! So for example, there can be two students belonging to water deities but one can control normal water and the other can control ice. It works especially if said parents presides over different domains! The campus is very large and takes in students from alllll over so there will be similarities between characters Iโ€™m sure.

hi!! just a reminder this is not first come first serve - you can use the same fc, as it's not yet decided which character will be let in. as for gods, they can have multiple children, so a characters may share a same godly parent/grandparent. : 3

yeah i get that 100%. it just made me feel some type of way because i had already did a place holder and everything for the face claim and goddess and then someone else swoops in and drops a cs with the goddess and face claim i chose. but i do plan on moving forward with my hecate child. itโ€™s all good!

while i understand why that would make you feel weird, venus has actually used the same character in the previous revivals of the calling, so i think it's just a very very odd coincidence ๐Ÿ˜ญ definitively not on purpose!

while i understand why that would make you feel weird, venus has actually used the same character in the previous revivals of the calling, so i think it's just a very very odd coincidence ๐Ÿ˜ญ definitively not on purpose!
oh no i get that 1000% iโ€™m not angry or disappointed at all. iโ€™m gonna just move on from it and do my own thing.

paz is complete! hope it looks ok, I kinda zoomed through it, I got so excited (>โ–ฝ<)

Sticking my little hands all over this

I'm not going to be able to be on the discord, so- yeah- I mean if I have any questions I'll just type it here-

I'm not going to be able to be on the discord, so- yeah- I mean if I have any questions I'll just type it here-
the ooc discord is for those with characters that get accepted after the deadline, so no worries about asking questions here until then!

Everytime I come back I see new characters and I get so excited! I was not expecting this to pop off like this but Iโ€™m not complaining! โค๏ธ

kevin kevin I AM GOING FERAL OVER YOUR NEW SON OF ZEUS
DUOIJFHODLJFGV
i love jacob
i loveeeee Zeus and Jacob for me just SCREAMED son of Zeus so loudly, it had to do it. thank you lovely โค๏ธโค๏ธ

i can't tell if i want to make alina a stuck up bitch or a chill queen.
her fc looks like a sweetheart tho

I am here on my hands and knees begging for those who do not have mobile friendly codes to please include a mobile friendly spoiler when done!! sobbing ID APPRECIATE YALL SO MUCH-

I am here on my hands and knees begging for those who do not have mobile friendly codes to please include a mobile friendly spoiler when done!! sobbing ID APPRECIATE YALL SO MUCH-
iโ€™m like 85% sure my code is mobile friendly, but please lmk if you still need a MF spoiler!

if it helps, what i like to do is hit reply to any given post i want to read. itโ€™ll take the bbcode and all itโ€™s content and break it down to basic text for you. still gotta root through all the code but it should at least make invisible things visible!

Hello everyone! Iโ€™m just popping in with a little announcement for you all. All of these characters are looking so amazing and weโ€™re grateful for the amount of interest this has gotten. Weโ€™d definitely like to see more legacies characters, since we noticed that many of you favor demigods. And remember if any of you have any questions donโ€™t be afraid to ask any of your gms!

Also Iโ€™ll be adding a mobile friendly cs to the bottom of my code. Donโ€™t worry, I got you love! Sear Sear

Users who are viewing this thread

Back