• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ โ€” ๐จ๐จ๐œ

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
iโ€™m very much going with the โ€œsleepy, dreamy, whimsicalโ€ theme for him. heโ€™s quite airheaded and forgetful but he is also a bundle of energy
this is such a good vibe for a character ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ I can't wait to see

Hi there! I'm very interested in this RP. I haven't done forum RP in some time and I'm eager to get back into it. Will there be a specific CS code/sheet to follow or can we help ourselves to any of the codes that's provided through the site?
Hey! Sorry for the delay, Iโ€™m currently at work. You can find the cs template here!
aaahh thanks so much for the extension. I've been trying to cram it since I finished my semester but it frizzled out my brain ๐Ÿ˜ญ I'll be done soon but I might ended up rewriting oop
No problem! We figured that finals are stressful enough without worrying about another deadline so soon.

Hey, so I just barely finished up with my finals, and I'm super busy tomorrow, so there's pretty much no way I'm going to get a character out in time. So, uh... I'm sorry for the late notice, but I'm probably going to have to dip out. Thanks for catching my interest and I hope to meet up with some of you again in future RP's!

are there certain clothes they have to where when attending school? Are their restrictions?
will they (demigods and legacies alike) meet their divine relatives at some point or is this intended to just be our lovely characters and their future enemies when and if they come to face them? (I ask as I had an idea for my character to meet the twins (sons of Boreas))
and do manifestations have to happen immediately after they turn 18 or can the changes start happening over time, for example, not immediately getting wings, but within the first 1 or 2 months of being in Mythos, they get wings type of thing?

Last edited:
are there certain clothes they have to where when attending school? Are their restrictions?
will they (demigods and legacies alike) meet their divine relatives at some point or is this intended to just be our lovely characters and their future enemies when and if they come to face them? (I ask as I had an idea for my character to meet the twins (sons of Boreas))
and do manifestations have to happen immediately after they turn 18 or can the changes start happening over time, for example, not immediately getting wings, but within the first 1 or 2 months of being in Mythos, they get wings type of thing?
When theyโ€™re attending Mythos, theyโ€™re free to wear what they want. The school doesnโ€™t have a uniform, save for armor and such when out on missions and similar activities. As of right now they wonโ€™t be meeting their parents/grandparents/ ect, the deities are very much hands off with the school so they donโ€™t visit or anything like that. And it depends on the what type of transformation theyโ€™re going though. Things like claws or a change in eye color can happen instantly, while wings can definitely manifest slowly once they turn 18. With wings they could notice that maybe something is growing out of their back or something doesnโ€™t feel right when they first turn 18.

Hi there! I'm very interested in this RP. I haven't done forum RP in some time and I'm eager to get back into it. Will there be a specific CS code/sheet to follow or can we help ourselves to any of the codes that's provided through the site?
hi! while we do have a cs outline that erzulie linked, a code isn't necessary for your character sheet as they are purely for aesthetics! ^-^
also the image at the top of the cs page has a hidden scroll (click & scroll on it), some folks had trouble finding it. hope this helps x

aaaaaaa im so hype, i cant wait to see more finished characters, we already have such amazing applications!!
i've been reading circe by madeline miller & its so inspiring atm

Alright! So the first wave of invites have been sent out for all of those who have finished their character sheets so far! The next ones will be sent out on the 19th!

I LOVED CIRCE BY MADELINE MILLER ! madam miller can write a character walking and she was would still make me cry
i've heard such good things about her works, i'm still waiting to read the song of achilles !! rn im about 1/5ths through circe but it is just so beautifully written, I can't put it down

Thanks for the help! Am I posting the CS in the characters tab or should I post in OOC/PM to GM and/or Co-GM for approval?

Thanks for the help! Am I posting the CS in the characters tab or should I post in OOC/PM to GM and/or Co-GM for approval?
no problem c: go ahead and post your cs in the character thread & erzulie and i will review it !

aaaaand ziriโ€™s up, i still need to finish off his reputation & history, but i wanted to upload something :,). iโ€™ll be rewriting some sections later on

hopefully i'll be able to finish dino today. ๐Ÿงโ€โ™‚๏ธ pls send thoughts and prayers.

This is just a reminder that sheets are due December 19th aka tomorrow! Once your character is accepted youโ€™ll receive an invite to the official discord to begin plotting!

i believe in yall!! your characters already all have so much potential ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ i'd love to see em in action. pls let erzulie or i know if you rlly feel like you'd need an extra day after tomorrow's deadline, but we definitely will be taking cs' until midnight tomorrow so hopefully that's enough time to finish!

i believe in yall!! your characters already all have so much potential ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ i'd love to see em in action. pls let erzulie or i know if you rlly feel like you'd need an extra day after tomorrow's deadline, but we definitely will be taking cs' until midnight tomorrow so hopefully that's enough time to finish!
oh its until midnight tom, this def gives me a bit more time
just a bit delayed question, what timezone exactly we're basing it on lmao so i can set up my timer lmao

oh its until midnight tom, this def gives me a bit more time
just a bit delayed question, what timezone exactly we're basing it on lmao so i can set up my timer lmao
its gonna be american cst ^-^ hopefully that helps

Weโ€™re in the final countdown, howโ€™re yโ€™all feeling? I love how everyone has these amazing characters, thus making it harder on V and I ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back