• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ โ€” ๐จ๐จ๐œ

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Honestly itโ€™s not that bad! The time goes by real fast, especially when Iโ€™m listening to music or a podcast.

hello everyone!
[ mother of sorrows mother of sorrows a z u l a a z u l a ravensunset ravensunset xayah. xayah. Minaam Minaam phibglib phibglib catdog catdog Sir loin of beef Sir loin of beef thehighpriestess thehighpriestess velle velle yutohase yutohase SparkleHeart SparkleHeart Maverick. Maverick. arthur morgan. arthur morgan. demonology demonology sidiayyur sidiayyur miyabi miyabi redraider redraider ]

i wanted to make sure & tag everyone who expressed interest, as we have a ton of placeholders so far, & make an official announcement. the current deadline for character sheets is thursday, dec. 16th! if you think you'll need an extra day or two, please contact erzulie erzulie and i for an extension and we'll be happy to discuss.
if you have any questions about character ideas, deities, etc. please feel free to ask us c: we're so excited by the cs' and placeholders so far!

I mean, Iโ€™ll be a bit busy with finals, but Iโ€™ll try to get something out before then. Iโ€™ll let you know if I need a few more days.

I'm working on my cs right now, but I'm not sure which dorm to place marisol in ๐Ÿ˜ซ Her parent is Eris who's the goddess of chaos, discord and strife. I was thinking since chaos is a force of nature, it could be silva. But it's also a dark force, so could it also be mortem? idk man

I'm working on my cs right now, but I'm not sure which dorm to place marisol in ๐Ÿ˜ซ Her parent is Eris who's the goddess of chaos, discord and strife. I was thinking since chaos is a force of nature, it could be silva. But it's also a dark force, so could it also be mortem? idk man
iโ€™m also struggling with oberon ๐Ÿ˜ซ i think the closes would be mortem: when i think eris thatโ€™s the first place i think of lol

iโ€™m also struggling with oberon ๐Ÿ˜ซ i think the closes would be mortem: when i think eris thatโ€™s the first place i think of lol
I think for Oberon and Aesculapius, I would lean towards Silva (I'm thinking more towards a herbal remedy/traditional medicine and healing kind of way) or Cognitionis (just because I also saw that Aesculapius is the god of physicians and my brain linked that to knowledge).

Since Eris is known to cause was, Iโ€™d say that sheโ€™d go in Viribus!
Oberon would definitely be placed into Silva due to the healing and medicine aspect! Itโ€™s not related to nature but it is related to life, which is the vibe that Silva gives, while Mortem is death. Cognitionis would be a good fit too, like Minaam suggested!

Since Eris is known to cause was, Iโ€™d say that sheโ€™d go in Viribus!

Oberon would definitely be placed into Silva due to the healing and medicine aspect! Itโ€™s not related to nature but it is related to life, which is the vibe that Silva gives, while Mortem is death. Cognitionis would be a good fit too, like Minaam suggested!
Never actually thought of it that way, thanks! This is actually really helpful ๐Ÿ˜Š

Since Atรซ was basically the goddess behind the sudden impulsive decision to do something stupid that usually results to something bad or their downfall, I'm mostly considering mortem for my character.
My character will be a source of stupid and help instigate others to do stupid decisions too ๐Ÿ˜Œ it will be a lot of fun being partnered with him for missions

I've finally finished Marisol! ๐Ÿ˜ซ Poor thing is gonna get eaten alive in Viribus, but that's character building ~

velle velle let's pray that he and marisol are never put in a team together, the mission will have failed before it even began tbh

I've finally finished Marisol! ๐Ÿ˜ซ Poor thing is gonna get eaten alive in Viribus, but that's character building ~

velle velle let's pray that he and marisol are never put in a team together, the mission will have failed before it even began tbh
They won't even know where the problem came from or where it started

Iโ€™m on my first 15 at work, but if you have any questions about forms just let me know!

wip is up for vincent, all it needs is his history but everything else is all done !! feel free 2 peep ๐Ÿ‘€

iโ€™ll prob need an extension to friday the 17th!! Iโ€™m super busy this week. Sorry about that >.<

Hello, I wanted to know if my character can be the son of Oberon, the fey deity or if you exclude fey deities from this thread?

Hello, I wanted to know if my character can be the son of Oberon, the fey deity or if you exclude fey deities from this thread?
Hi! So I had to do some googling to learn more about Oberon and from what I reading heโ€™s a character of William Shakespeare's and a king, not exactly a god. Iโ€™d prefer if we stick to more traditional deities for this!

all these finished cs'... already feeling so many emotions for the characters here oml....
Val is ! Up ! Contents are there ! Will I be editing? Definitely, but that's another story​

all these finished cs'... already feeling so many emotions for the characters here oml....

Val is ! Up ! Contents are there ! Will I be editing? Definitely, but that's another story
Oh wow, Iโ€™m getting so many gifts on my break ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Iโ€™ll give her a read once I have the chance.

Everyoneโ€™s cs and their charas are just โœจ elite โœจ you guys are so creative, we love to see it โค๏ธ

Iโ€™m currently experiencing the annoyance of finishing my cs, and being proud of a job well done and then stumbling upon the perfect fc ๐Ÿฅฒ pure pain I tell you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back