• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ โ€” ๐จ๐จ๐œ

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
hello! working on,, just an Angry Problem girl. wanting to prove herself as capable as the demigods, thinking maybe her mother was a very strong demigod

hello! working on,, just an Angry Problem girl. wanting to prove herself as capable as the demigods, thinking maybe her mother was a very strong demigod
The legacies deserve better on this campus I swear ๐Ÿ˜ญ. I want to protect her already.

The legacies deserve better on this campus I swear ๐Ÿ˜ญ. I want to protect her already.
PLEASE the legacies are SUCH a cool part of this to play around with --- they all deserve better it'll be fun to see

PLEASE the legacies are SUCH a cool part of this to play around with --- they all deserve better it'll be fun to see
Honestly, they have some useful advantages as well. For one, monsters donโ€™t bother them as much as demigod and in a fight, theyโ€™ll go for the demigod first ever single time .

also just outta curiosity what is the age limit?? it'll help me narrow down on a character or two lol
this is a college aged rp, so i would say 18-25 is the age range we're looking for! c:

on that note, Sir loin of beef Sir loin of beef this is a college aged roleplay so any characters that are minors are not allowed. please make sure to follow the cs outline that we provided. thank you x

ironic I'm planning on making a son of healing and medicine and then a son of tortue and pain.... the irony I'm playing myself here..

I take that back this character sheet is eating away at my brain I can only handle one
Thereโ€™s no shame in that! Maybe youโ€™ll be able to bring him in later!
the way that Ray finally finished Ikenna
Listen I just put his info into new code, nothing special at all. ๐Ÿ’€

Good morning yโ€™all! I know that itโ€™s probably late for some of yโ€™all but Iโ€™m still getting used to this schedule change.

Arya is finally done! She is my sweet lil cinnabun who's mom is casually the bringer of the apocalypse
i love her!

yโ€™all ainโ€™t ready for my less then lovable jackass ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค you may not like him but he damn sure can make sure you donโ€™t die (plus character development is a thing so who knows angst can do things to a man ๐Ÿ‘€)

everyone looks so good so far wow! Valeria is.. far from done but I got a code up !​

i love her!

yโ€™all ainโ€™t ready for my less then lovable jackass ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค you may not like him but he damn sure can make sure you donโ€™t die (plus character development is a thing so who knows angst can do things to a man ๐Ÿ‘€)
Tbh, you had me at Pedro Pascal. โ™ฅ๏ธ

everyone looks so good so far wow! Valeria is.. far from done but I got a code up !​
I canโ€™t wait to read the finished product!

cecilia's cs is up! vincent is in the works, but pls enjoy ~

althea and angelo should be up soon!
awkward banterer with terrible fashion sense and an instigator with too much time on his hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back