• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ โ€” ๐จ๐จ๐œ

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Ready to start on character, but can't find CS sheet. Is there one?
the image on the cs page has a hidden scroll! all of the info is there. sorry if that wasn't clear c':

also aaaaaaa omg!! so excited seeing more and more finished characters, everyone's looking amazing so far ๐Ÿ˜ญโค๏ธ

Have you ever struggled to pick a face claim?

Just kidding I gottem, can't wait to share!

Last edited:
Have you ever struggled to pick a face claim?

Just kidding I gottem, can't wait to share!
story of my freaking life
can't wait to see ur characters !! i'm already thinking about the like 6 other ideas i have LOL im tempted to make one or two more after the cast is chosen

for me I had this character but not quite the face, I mean I knew the physical traits I wanted but there was like 2 or 3 I had trouble choosing.
But I decided to go with Kim Woo-Sung!

Also on the "vision" part do we also get to explain how they got to the Bermuda/Mythos? Or is there only one kind of way to get there?

Last edited:
for me I had this character but not quite the face, I mean I knew the physical traits I wanted but there was like 2 or 3 I had trouble choosing.
But I decided to go with Kim Woo-Sung!

Also on the "vision" part do we also get to explain how they got to the Bermuda/Mythos? Or is there only one kind of way to get there?
oops didn't mean to miss this question, sorry! we forgot to mention this in the lore channel. basically, when students have their vision, they're told by their godly parent instructions on how to arrive. they go to a port & board the flying dutchman to arrive to campus. c;

@malks @killer.queen ravensunset ravensunset @xayah. @Minaam @phibglib @catdog @Sir loin of beef @crypticheathen velle velle @Master of Lava @SparkleHeart @Maverick3933 @arthur morgan. demonology demonology sidiayyur sidiayyur miyabi miyabi @redraider

Good evening everyone! Venus and I have made the decision to extend the due date for character sheets to Sunday, December 19th for all. For those who are finished with their sheets already weโ€™ll be looking over them tomorrow and start inviting those accepted into the discord. Weโ€™ve decided to do this for those who need to focus on finals and such!

Last edited:
althea is up but i'm def going to be rewriting
images.jpg

Hi there! I'm very interested in this RP. I haven't done forum RP in some time and I'm eager to get back into it. Will there be a specific CS code/sheet to follow or can we help ourselves to any of the codes that's provided through the site?

I don't know if it's too mainstream for y'all, but I'm jamming to into the unknown for this boy by Brandon Urie

@malks @killer.queen ravensunset ravensunset @xayah. @Minaam @phibglib @catdog @Sir loin of beef @crypticheathen velle velle @Master of Lava @SparkleHeart @Maverick3933 @arthur morgan. demonology demonology sidiayyur sidiayyur miyabi miyabi @redraider

Good evening everyone! Venus and I have made the decision to extend the due date for character sheets to Sunday, December 19th for all. For those who are finished with their sheets already weโ€™ll be looking over them tomorrow and start inviting those accepted into the discord. Weโ€™ve decided to do this for those who need to focus on finals and such!
aaahh thanks so much for the extension. I've been trying to cram it since I finished my semester but it frizzled out my brain ๐Ÿ˜ญ I'll be done soon but I might ended up rewriting oop

Last edited:
ziri will be upโ€ฆ.. soon !!! i have over half of his cs done, but i have a lot of studying ahead of me (lowkey wishing tomorrow my classes are cancelled cuz of the storm so i can finish off with it habsbdbdb). iโ€™m very much going with the โ€œsleepy, dreamy, whimsicalโ€ theme for him. heโ€™s quite airheaded and forgetful but he is also a bundle of energy. iโ€™m making a son of zeus after him & thatโ€™s why i needed an extension :,). but !!! all in all, lots of work ahead considering how great everyoneโ€™s cs is LMFAO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back