• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
DREAMPAW LEAVING WATERCLAN
  • Im not special,, am I? Its just something BrightWing told me to make me feel better about myself because I came out wrong.
    im not even supposed to be here with you. i was an accident. a MISTAKE.. and I will never
    forgive myself for it.

DreamPaw
    DreamClan Territory - WaterClan camp

After a good few minutes, she woke up feeling like a new cat ¨ I see the mist has come back. makes it feel all homey.." she said, smiling lightly. ¨ I should head back now.. they´re most likely looking for me.¨ she stood up, jumping off of Misty Rock and running back into her camp. she was fast for being a cat so big, yet she was pretty lean and swift. her body weaved through the swampy meadows, and she soon arrived at camp, swimming across the stream to get into the camp, met by the worried faces of her father and medicine ¨ what took you so long, DreamPaw? don't tell me it slipped your mind to get prey again..¨ her mentor worriedly said, and she sighed ¨ I'm sorry Bright wing.. i just- ¨ ¨ stop giving me excuses! ¨she hissed at the her¨ you know what? Your mother was right. you really are a mistake you useless useless apprentice!!¨ she swiped her sheathed paw at WolfPaws face, and she just looked down. ¨ for once, shes right. i cant believe your getting distracted with your warrior training! i raised you to be a great warrior, and you cant even catch a worm. I'm disappointed that my blood has came down to YOU.¨

she hated this place. she wanted to leave now. it didn't matter how long or far she had to travel, she just didn't want to be here anymore. ¨ I cant believe this... if you were such a great father you would be defending me. but, I'm done. I'm done with you,I'm done with the code, IM DONE WITH EVERYONE IN THIS STUPID CLAN!:¨ she cried out ¨ You know what?? I'm leaving. and one day, ill be back. back for your claws and teeth.¨ she made a reference to the war with scourge and Firestar ¨ I hate the clans, and I hate this land. i cant believe it all led down to this. i hope an owl comes to take your life, father. see you all in the dark forest¨ she walked out of camp again, angered. she meant every word she said, and wont go back on it

// hehe I have new design for future dream : ) //

Back