• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ⟅The Borealis Wolf Pack⟆

I didn't notice Dru and Leigh already left without Faolan, maybe she could catch up to them? @Ellieroan

*Slams fist.* Here I am, awake and alive!

*Totally did not check Pokemon Go as soon as she woke up.*

Ellieroan said:
Oh crap. I didn't notice that either. >.<
It's not too late, I mean she could always sniff for Leigh's scent and catch up to them hun! ^^

@omgcaro

@RomanticDaffodil

@MuffinRPs

Guys, quick notice, since there's been a ton of drama going down in the RP - A bit too much going on at once - I'd like to ask everyone to tone down some, or at least wait until one dramatic thing has ended before starting up another one. @Chaos Follows and I still have our own idea for later on in the night for the RP before the day ends and we finally go into day 2 of the RP, but for now please tone it down some.​

Drumonkey said:
We are in a transition period can you blame us? @Chaotic Pastel
Not really, but I'm just clarifying so we don't have an explosion of drama everywhere. Drama's good, but even too much drama can get boring y'know? I just don't want it to happen here because we got a good thing going on, so I'm trying to balance it all. It's happened to me on previous sites, I'd hate to see it happen again ^^;

Ikki just needs to respond to Beau and then we can go to wrapping up Day 1.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]She's too lazy to get online. But yes, she said Leigh is with Dru. She'll get on once she has to post.

[/QUOTE]
K thx

I'm finally back home from the Kawaii Hawaii Festival, I can finally reply to everyone now!

Also guys n' gals, I'll be changing the looks of dens and adding some more stuff about them!

I was revisiting Warrior Cats after years, and I was inspired to change up the names of places and edit some terms and such... So basically, the Overview will undergo some change - I'll update everyone once it's finished!

[QUOTE="Chaotic Pastel]Also guys n' gals, I'll be changing the looks of dens and adding some more stuff about them!
I was revisiting Warrior Cats after years, and I was inspired to change up the names of places and edit some terms and such... So basically, the Overview will undergo some change - I'll update everyone once it's finished!

[/QUOTE]
Amazing!

[QUOTE="Chaotic Pastel]Not really, but I'm just clarifying so we don't have an explosion of drama everywhere. Drama's good, but even too much drama can get boring y'know? I just don't want it to happen here because we got a good thing going on, so I'm trying to balance it all. It's happened to me on previous sites, I'd hate to see it happen again ^^;

[/QUOTE]
Do you want me to delay bringing Fox to the pack for a while? He's kinda bloody and wounded, so it'd create drama. Thought I'd ask before I did it, just in case you think it's too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back