• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Blood {Restart, New Characters Welcome}

"They offered me an house only because I was italian and I had started working for Vito Maglione, he had his own criminal plan going on back then. But I preferred it much more to just be able to take care of myself, so stealing kind of became an habit."

The jeans and the leather jackets he wore? Stolen. The incredibly elegant Hugo Boss suit he used so rarely but didn't have the courage to sell? Stolen. His shoes? Bought with stolen money. His phone? Taken directly from the pocket of an asian tourist.

His aircut and his underwear were probably the only thing he really paid for, that was why out of most members he was the one who still had a lot of money in his savings.

'Caus he simply didn't spend it!

"I also met a girl, Valentina..." He sighed upon remembering her body against his. "But she was already engaged, so let's say there was nothing holding me back from that place. Italians may be kind sometimes, but they're too attached to family and roots. No matter how good or enterprising I was, I never would have became someone there."

The dark haired man smirked to himself. Now he was third in command, but most of a, had a new life.

Stallion {Eighteen} Gang Leader

Stallion shoved the man on the floor, "Take him into the boardroom or something." Many members hauled him aside and dragged him into The Grotto.

"Did you see it?" Artemis then touched his shoulder, asking firmly.

"No, not much of it." Stallion answered, quietly. The Lakehouse was in the same condition they left it, he made plans to renovate it and bring back the good memories.

Stallion glanced at Artemis' attire and sighed, "Can you get dressed or something, you look naked in that dress." He liked Artemis in her usual clothes, it looked like his best friend.

Artemis {Sixteen} Second-In-Command

Artemis scowled, "You could try to be like Coriolanus." Just then, she realised the third-in-command had vanished. Curious about his surroundings, she dismissed herself and strolled the hidden streets for the dark haired male. She then came across Coriolanus with the auburn haired rookie.

"Am I interrupting something?" She questioned, entering the scene with her arms wrapped around herself as the chilly night air entered the atmosphere.

All this talk about past and women had made his mind go back to the first time he'd seen Artemis. To how attractive she was in that dress, he had just wanted to reach out and touch her.

As the saying went, speaking of the devil...

His eyes drifted to her form immediately, cold blue in the dark night, and he gently unhooked himself from Red's grip.

"Just a few sob stories, care to join us?"

He took off his jeans jacket, offering it for her nude shoulders. "You must be freezing." He muttered, and went to whisper in her ear.

"We have to talk, sooner or later, don't avoid me."

Artemis raised an eyebrow but blushed as his voice entered her ears. "Fine." She whispered back, grabbing he sides of his jacket with a thankful smile. Knowing Stallion, he would say that she was tough and could survive the cold, he was careless and sometimes selfish. Coriolanus was the complete package with a pretty face and a kind heart but he would kill a man, she liked that. "Many sob stories where I come from, bitch of a father and step-mother. Do not get me started on my step-sister." She muttered, remembering how Lauren had decided to take away her one school crush, now she was applying at the same college as him, last time she visited. She was a dirty, little player.

Red laughed. "Don't worry, we weren't doing anything naughty up here in the dark, in the cold, on a roof in public." She scooted away from the Italian and smiled at Artemis. "You two are closer, anyway. If anyone ends up fucking, it'll be you and him. Or you and some other guy in the gang." She leaned against the wall and stood, before sitting and dangling her legs over the edge. "I'm not close enough to anyone yet, as you clearly stated earlier."

Artemis laughed, "Sorry, do you want an apology? I meant it and I will not take it back. How many of us do you really know? Did you know Stallion was so close to killing his blood? What Slim's phobia is? Why I was driven out of my own home? Why Amber is the slag that she is?" She questioned. "You are still new, you have a lot to learn, rookie." She rolled her grey orbs and looked up at the big moon which was stuck up on the sky. The night was similar to the night when her and Stallion ran into trouble their first week away.

"Uuh." He smirked at the picture, before jokingly grabbing Artemis' side with his warm hand.

"Well when we'll be ready we could do a threesome, and then we'd pillow talk about our depressing past, sounds like a good plan right?"

With his other hand the italian reached for the inside pocket of his jacket, which the second in command was currently wearing, and extracted a medium sized tank from it.

Flipping it's cap off, he inhaled some of it's content.

"Oh my." The young man chuckled as his eyes watered. "I actually had to pay for this, it's very rare. A few sips and you'll be drunk, half the bottle and you'll be throwing up on the street side. You girls man enough to try some?" He took three sips himself. He felt the need to lose control again, after such a day, going to bed drunk seemed like the only possibility.

The young girl smirked, smiling at how charming Coriolanus appeared to be but she also thought of his dark past, what he said about his father She would speak to him about that unfinished conversation. "I can handle it, I am sure." She grabbed his flask and took a sip, it was strong but that was what she was fond about. "So you like the expensive stuff, lovely." Artemis then passed back the flask to Coriolanus after taking another short sip, and then she sat down.

"Threesomes are not my thing, unfortunately." She smiled.

"I like things which are hard to get." He said in a deep voice, his eyes never leaving hers even as he took another sip.

As it's seller had promised, the merchandize was working greatly. He burst out laughing, for no real reason. That day had been a little too much.

"Well, guess it will have to be just the two of us then." He said not so lowly at her, his italian accent strong.

Red's presence was not forgotten. Coming close to his favorite female groupmember again he whispered to her.

"Can we go and talk for a minute?"

He nodded toward the door that led to the staircase.

(Red said she would have had to go at some point and seen her last access I think she went xD )

Red shook her head in amusement. "Nah, I think I need my wits about me tonight." She looked up at the sky again and cursed. "Dammit. I have to get going, I promised myself I was gonna check around the neighborhood when it got dark." She flashed a smile at the two. "If threesomes ain't your style, I'm leaving you two alone. Use protection." She laughed and vaulted so that she hung to the side of the building before climbing down like a spider.

Ooc: yeah I have to go, brb

The young girl watched the red-head leave the two of them alone. "Do you think our badass drinking skills scared her off?" Artemis smirked, the harsh wind caressing the back of her neck and pushing her shoulder-length raven waves forward. She had created plans to dye the bottom of her hair a turquoise colour.

"What is so important that we have to discuss?" She questioned as soon as Red was out of sight.

Artemis felt closer to Coriolanus now, more than Stallion let her be.

He chuckled, but didn't allow his eyes to soften.

"I wanted to apologize for earlier..about snapping." It was never easy to say sorry, and for the proud italian especially.

"I really care about you." He muttered, feeling a tremble run through his exposed skin. But not for the cold.

He let his gaze wander toward her legs, still exposed by the dress. She was a blessing for sore eyes.

The raven-haired girl looked around the dark area and soon met Coriolanus' face with a soft smile. "It is fine, I mean I understand. Some things about myself I am not proud of either."

Artemis felt surprisef at the apology, in The Blood, you do mot get many of them, but that is how she knew Coriolanus was different, more sensitive than the others, maybe less open but that was alright.

He grinned, realising a breath of relief he didn't know he'd been holding.

During his life the italian had learned people tended to hold grudges for the stupidest things, but not Artemis.

Feeling his head flow with many thought he exposed that which screamed the lpudest in his mind.

"There's something about you, I can't explain it." He reached out to move a strand of hair behind her ear, but stopped himself, letting his arm fall against his side. "I wish I wasn't Coriolano in this moment." He didn't notice the slip of reveling his original name.

If he was born Stallion, he wouldn't have let Artemis near anyone else.

Red sighed, scuffing the street with her boot as she walked. She really had promised herself she'd actually do something, so here she was doing something.

Her mind wandered as she walked, turning back to the talk she had on the roof with Coriolanus. All those painful memories...she had gotten too caught up, she shouldn't have shared them. She was and idiot! She always told herself not to talk about such things. Worry about others, don't worry about yourself, she chastised. Don't let your feelings get in the way, ever. Others first.

Her mind reeled back to the pulled out flask and she shuddered lightly, the stench of heavy alcohol still seemed to hang in her nose. She absentmindedly rubbed a scar, fingers tracing over the skin slowly. Thoughts invading her mind...

Her father, alchohol heavy in the air, yelling at her.

Her father, punching her in the face, her eyes bruising and her nose dripping blood.

Her father, crashing his bottle down on her head as he screamed, eyes bulging and bloodshot, waving the weapon around in the air as she cowered in fear-

That's enough. No more thoughts of that time. She didn't notice she had started crying again until she felt it drip onto her shirt. Cursing, she rubbed angrily at her eyes and growled. She had cried enough for one night. She had cried enough for a lifetime, she wasn't going to cry anymore. She didn't want to.

Paint kept a bandana tied tightly over her mouth and nose as she worked. Spray paints covered her hands and forearms, and some even got on her face. She was too focused to notice. Her last piece was simple; involving only a silhouette and some words. However, she still put as much effort into it as any of her others. The sun is going down. Paint should get home. She doesn't. She texts her foster parents that she is staying with a friend, and they immediately say okay. Paint smirks and packs up her spray cans. She loves lying.

Paint starts to walk through the city, her painted bag over her shoulder. "I'm the son of rage and love / the Jesus of suburbia." Paint sings to herself, practically skipping. She sees a woman crying and her gaze softens. How can she help? Paint goes through her backpack and finds three dollars. That's not going to buy much.

Paint looks at the sky for a moment. Three dollars. Paint nods to herself and pockets the money. She dogs trough her back pack more. Sketch book. That's what she needs. She digs through it to find one rose sketch she did. It's gorgeous, but never made. Maybe the lady would cheer up if she were given a present.

"Excuse me? Miss?" Paint asks as she runs up to the lady. "My name is Paint. I couldn't help but notice you aren't feeling too happy... Um... Do you want me to make you something? Would that help at all? I mean, I paint a lot... And um..." Paint suddenly felt very awkward. "Sorry to disturb you ma'am."

@Altaynna

Red smiled gently as the girl walked up to her, shaking her head. "Thanks for the thoughts, but I'm really fine. They're happy tears, promise." She grinned, and it would have been an excellent lie if her eyes hadn't had that tinge of sadness that today she just couldn't seem to get rid of. She looked the girl up and down and smiled again. "I used to sketch, before." She didn't mention that this was when she still lived in that bastards house. She hadn't had the time nor the money since then, but she still held a sort of fondness in her heart.

Red glanced along the walls, then up at the sky, her eyebrows coming together. "You didn't run away, did you kid?" She turned to look at the girl, really look at her as she spoke, unsure if she was finding a kindred spirit or a rebellious teen. Maybe a friend.

Ha, yeah right. She thought to herself. Friends. Me? Everyone always leaves for someone else.

"You're fine?" Paint asks, confused. Why would she be crying tears of happiness, alone, on a slum street? Unless, of course, that was a lie and the woman was upset but didn't want to admit. "You're an artist as well?" Suddenly Paint perked up. She's always wanted to be friends with an artist. "What kind of art?"

Then Paint's smile faded. "Oh. Um... I didn't really. I mean... um..." Paint rubs her hands together. "I don't know where my parents are, but I mean... there are adults looking after me... kind of..." Paint didn't want to lie to this woman, she seemed too kind, but she didn't want to tell the truth. "It's very complicated."

@Altaynna

Red shrugged, accepting the answer. "I mostly sketched things in my sketchbook. Flowers, people, landscapes, feelings, strange things." She shrugged again, one corner of her mouth quirking up. "I don't really have my sketchbook anymore, I lost it and haven't had time to get another. Plus I don't really have time anymore..." Not exactly the truth, but not exactly a lie, either. She grinned at the girl. "What're you doing out here, in the slums? Not too often we have girls like you wondering around here."

Altaynna said:
Red shrugged, accepting the answer. "I mostly sketched things in my sketchbook. Flowers, people, landscapes, feelings, strange things." She shrugged again, one corner of her mouth quirking up. "I don't really have my sketchbook anymore, I lost it and haven't had time to get another. Plus I don't really have time anymore..." Not exactly the truth, but not exactly a lie, either. She grinned at the girl. "What're you doing out here, in the slums? Not too often we have girls like you wondering around here."
"Oh, I can get you a sketchbook!" Paint offers, smiling. "There's this great art store a couple of blocks from my house. I could get you one tomorrow and then give it to you!" Paint, at this point, has already determined that that was what she was going to do. It didn't really matter what Red said at this point.

"I'm a street artist. I have to find somewhere to work, and usually I work around here." Paint admits, shrugging. "Plus, the people around here are much better than the people around my house. They're all old there. No one my age."

Red was taken aback. "What, seriously?" She closed her open mouth, before suddenly laughing and shaking her head. "It's not worth it kid, I'm not worth it." She chuckled and offered a genuine smile. "The hell kinda place do you live in that you prefer the slums?" She chuckled again and held out her hand to the girl, offering another smile. "People call me Red."

Junko Masaru

• After Junko walked out of her home with the intent on finding the fifty somr dollars she was owed, she totally changed everything about her. First, her look of innocence changed to have this 'are you fucking talking to me?' sneer. Her jumpsuit she wore which swcretly had a bit of padding incase anyone decides to get violent was zipped down to go from totally conservative to someone working the corer might considering giving yourself away for free. She also pulled out and starter flipping a butterflyknife around her fingers. How she got one is a mystery due to the fact theyre actually illegal. Which they aren't even great knives, only became illegal due to the amount of accidental self harm. This was all for image. She may not have been innocent, but no drug dealer is going to go around being all cute and happy; thats like waiting for a junkie to get cocky and see if they could hold a girl down against their will. Instead, she chooses to have people fear her. Not enough to go against her, but if anyone dealt with her, they would have to show respect. On her way to seemingly nowhere, searching for someone she will probably never find until they want to be found, she walked right past what seemed like someone that took too many precautions in making sure not to get paint on them, and someone who looked like they just got out of a bad breakup.

"Tch-.."

she clicked her tongue as she walked by and spoke under her breath.

"Too many goddamn chicks in this neighborhood. The amount'ov fuckin' drama is
    cancerous."

Last edited by a moderator:
Red froze, turning her head to watch the girl pass behind them, her eyes narrowing. Probably a prostitute judging by her attire. She noticed the butterfly knife being handled and chuckled. Butterfly knife, amature. Doing tricks with the knife looked cool, and they were an okay knife, but could accidentally fold back up in a fight which didn't turn out good for the user. Personally, she had her trusty old switchblade as well as a new one that she was growing to like more and more. And who can forget the spiked rings she always wore that delivered a mean kick to her punches. She wasn't about to let some girl on the streets get the best of her. She had been crying, yeah, but that didn't mean she wasn't just as good in a scuffle. She could fight, she grew up fighting. That girl didn't scare her at all. Besides, if she lost, she'd have backup from The Blood. Or, at least, she hoped she did.

Artemis' grey orbs inspected Coriolanus' expression, "Coriolano? Not much of a difference to your street name but I like it, it is unique. My name is just 'Meredith'." Artemis was not afraid of revealing her personal details to Coriolanus, she could trust him. The young girl's heart skipped a beat as Coriolanus reached to tuck away a loose strand of hair but restrained himself, and this time she did not think of him as Stallion. Stallion would do no such things, he would ruffle her hair and make comments about her unpleasant attire, he would call her 'best friend', a word she hated. Coriolanus was just a friend to her, but her pupils dilapidated as he spoke and she realised his features which you could not tell unless you were five centimeters away from his face... Which she was.

@Couldyoustfu

OOC: The amount of 'perfect' players with this 'perfect' attitude. Igy
@Couldyoustfu

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back