• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Blood {Restart, New Characters Welcome}

Fenrir walked closer to Artemis to let Paint touch her. He knew how much she meant to the girl. When she asked him the question, he smiled softly. He pitied how messed up she seemed to be.

"It was only a dream. Both of us won't let anything happen to you. You don't have to worry when we're here. Right, Art?"

@Quiet Is Violent @Chocoholique

Paint

Paint reached out to gently touch Artemis' raven hair. "Just a dream..." she whispered. "I was just dreaming... I'm sorry... I was going to find you in the morning... I was falling behind a lot... Fenrir, why is Artemis hurt? She didn't go in the fire did she?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Artemis looked down to the floor as Paint's fingers fiddled with her short, raven waves. As Paint addressed the fact that she was hurt, Artemis quickly shook her head. "Just a few bruises, nothing to worry about." She assured the brunette. Her wound stung, but she was sure she could handle it, but Paint could not handle Erik creeping into her mind and taking over her thoughts and her body again. The raven would not allow it to happen. "We should get going, come on," She pleaded, gesturing towards the gang with a nod of her head. They were now in the far distance, almost a blur.

"I don't know, exactly. I think she was being a great leader, making sure everyone got out all right. We're lucky to have her. I don't think she's hurt very bad, though."

Fenrir said this without looking away from Artemis. He meant every word, it was all genuine. They really were lucky to have Artemis.

@Quiet Is Violent @Chocoholique

Paint mumbled something under her breath and cuddled into Fenrir. "I'm so tired." she whispered. "My leg really hurts. Can we stop for a moment? So I can... just..." her eyes drifted shut. "rest..." Her head rolled onto Fenrir's arms and her breath evened out.

Artemis was faced towards the crowd when Fenrir complimented on her actions after the whole situation unfolded. She could not help her lips that curled into a small smile. She enjoyed praise sometimes, depending on the person who delivered the compliments. As she attempted to keep on a stern expression, she looked back towards the pair. "Thanks. I guess everybody has a use." She replied, now swivelling her gaze back to the disappeared gang. "We should get going." She stepped out past the crowded bushes and her feet pressed against the leaves and twigs once again. Her hands were soon buried into her pockets and her grey eyes inspected the given route which they would take.

"Some have one more important than others. She's finally asleep. That'll be great for the trip."

Fenrir followed Artemis closely and stood beside her. He waited for her to lead the way, their arms touching. Slowly, his hand crept down her arm, attempting to intertwine its fingers with hers. Holding Paint with one arm was easily possible.

"Well, go ahead."

@Chocoholique @Quiet Is Violent

Artemis flinched as she felt Fenrir's fingers hover above her skin. Feeling uncomfortable, she shifted away and flicked her gaze to the path. "She must be exhausted. I would not blame her, I mean everybody has been through quite a lot in the last twenty four hours. Let's go. Watch your step, I have a feeling this might be the most peaceful she is ever going to sleep." Artemis warned, taking a few small steps forward. As the sole of her shoestepped into a murky puddle, creating a gentle splash, Artemis turned away from the pair. The girl's pale complexion soon turned toa light rose tone as she began thinking about her and Fenrir's complicated relationship. She had no idea what she would do, she had made it clear but the man was clearly not backing down without a fight. She resumed walking in silence, moving down the path and not looking back, hopefully the member would say nothing to her until they reached the gang.

Fenrir's gaze lowered to the path when Artemis stepped away. Maybe he should back off for good. Paint was still asleep, so he took care not to interrupt her dozing. It was easy enough, just a few bigger strides here and there. With a small smile on his face, he hurried to catch up to Artemis.

"Are we there yet?"

Paint whispered under her breath, squirming just a little bit. Her face turned red. "N....no...." She murmured helplessly. Then tears fell down her face. "N-- no, please..." Paint whimpered and started shaking. Her hands clenched Fenrir's shirt. "Please..."

@Quillicious

Fenrir sighed and stopped. He leaned against a tree with his shoulder and crouched down, laying Paint's torso on his knees. It gave him a sick feeling, Paint acting like this. His face was concerned as he gently ran the back of his hand down her cheek, drying the tears.

"Paint, you're okay. Artemis and I are here."

Fenrir rested his head on her shoulder. He was exhausted.

@Quiet Is Violent

Paint was fast asleep, her nightmares were throwing her into memories she didn't want to relive. "Always drunk..." She whispered, her eyes squeezing shut. She was shaking badly. Then she jolted awake, a short scream wrenching itself loose from the bottom of her lungs. Her hand flew up to clutch her collarbone just next to her shoulder. Paint's eyes scanned her surroundings panickedly. "O-oh... s-sorry... I didn't mean to... um..." she blushed deeply, embarrassed. @Quillicious

"Nah, it's cool. Are you okay? Like, mentally."

Fenrir stroked her hair, smiling. Her nightmares sucked, that was for sure. Not just for her, the fact he had to endure it during something she needed was almost torture. He couldn't really help it, anyway.

@Quiet Is Violent

Paint closed her eyes. Erik was.. well, he was being Erik, but he wasn't competing for control. "I think so... Just... nightmares..." She explained tiredly. She tried moving her injured leg, which was met with a short hiss of pain and her face flushing. "Shit. God." Paint whispered. She didn't know which hurt more: the six-inch stab wound her father gave her when she was 12 or the burnt excuse of a limb she had now. @Quillicious

Fenrir shook his head. It wasn't good for her to keep moving around. She might hurt herself even more like that. Looking over her leg, he kissed her on the forehead.

"I'll do all the work, you just relax. That leg isn't gonna get better by flinging it around. Try not to move, I can still carry you."

@Quiet Is Violent

Paint whimpered in agreement, wrapping her arms around his neck. Her scarred shoulder felt strangely stiff, even though the actual muscle that was damaged had long since healed. "Fenrir.... it feels like it's still on fire..." Paint tried to explain, but her words were slurring together. Bloodloss, fatigue, and shock were taking their toll on Paint. She needed some Xanax and some bandages, and maybe a weighted blanket as well. Something to keep her grounded. Erik grew slightly louder and Paint's body locked up. "Shut up." Paint whispered venomously to the voice in her head. @Quillicious

Artemis did turn her head slightly to observe the conversation between the two only to turn back and sigh quite heavily. She was not very good at showing that she cared, she would defend those she loved but other than that, nothing. Not an embrace (maybe when the people surrounding her were a mess and when they needed the comfort) nor a sweet smile. The raven-haired female continued to hike towards where the gang was last seen, confident that her quickening in pace would not affect Fenrir and Paint since the brunette was safely secured in the man's arms. She was quite envious of their relationship, quite sibling-like. She had wished for that, a sibling, somebody she could worry and look out for. Every girl she either despised or saw as a person worth being friends with and every boy, well a few relationships were formed and many hearts were broken. The cold air had wrapped around Artemis' hourglass figure, forcing her to take in the cold.

"Hurry, we can still catch them up." She called back, not looking back and keeping her grey orbs fixed on the backs of the members she could make out. One being Amber and the other being Venus.

vnrNVj.gif

Artemis soon forced herself to catch up to her tribe and make the others aware that she had returned. "Zeus," she called, sliding past Venus and Amber and soon meeting him, reaching for his hand. Stallion was located a few centimeters away, not looking up from the ground. Artemis' grey orbs inspected the rocky path ahead, a few more minutes and they would finally arrive at the lakehouse. From what the raven-haired girl could remember, it was filled with a little bit of clutter, old, worn furniture and broken windows. It was still cosy and had a warm touch, enough for the residents of The Grotto. "There was a slight delay, Stallion. Fenrir and Paint are right behind us, but Paint seems a little injured." She reported to her leader.

Zeus felt a familliar presence approach him and he soon found the second-in-command's hand touching his. He looked back and found two figures blended together in the distance. "Are we going to get there any time soon?" The dark-haired fighter was getting slightly impatient, they had walked and covered a lot of distance but had found nothing. Had Stallion lost his own way to his beloved lakehouse? 

BUMP
READ DESCRIPTION OF POST WHICH BEGAN THE THREAD. THE BLOOD IS BACK AND ACCEPTING.
USERS WHO HELPED CREATE THE BLOOD ARE WELCOME TO RETURN AS OLD MEMBERS OR NEW CHARACTERS WHO WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR THE REBIRTH.
ROLEPLAY WILL BEGIN ONCE WE HAVE AT LEAST FIVE USERS INVOLVED.
THE NEW SETTING WILL INVOLVE ARTEMIS (MY CHARACTER) AND ANOTHER OLD MEMBER TO CROSS PATHS, AND THEY DECIDE TO TAKE OVER THEIR OLD BASE IDENTIFIED AS 'THE GROTTO'.
IF YOU ARE TAGGED THEN YOU'RE PROBABLY THE ONLY ACTIVE-ISH USERS REMAINING, YOU MADE THIS ROLEPLAY HELLA GREAT AND HOPEFULLY WE CAN MAKE IT GREAT AGAIN: Quillicious Quillicious Quiet Is Violent Quiet Is Violent
OTHER THAN THAT, FEEL FREE TO CREATE NEW CHARACTERS IN BOTH THE BLOOD AND THE WOLVES. PLOTTING SHALL SOON BEGIN IN THE OOC TOPIC.

Bring Up My Post
So that other users can see it :P
Planning on maybe making a new thread seeing as this one might intimidate others from joining, might get the idea that they're just coming into the middle of things if it has 1000+ posts.

that would probably be a good idea
probably

Users who are viewing this thread

Back