• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Blackened Angel and the ????? (MxF only) (CLOSED)

WakingDawn96

Dreams Come True
So I have a character, and not really much of a plot, and I’m looking for someone who has an idea for a character to operate with mine, and someone who is willing to both RP with me and also help me figure out what plot we should do here.

Essentially, my character is an angel that grew to have darkness take ahold of his heart, and thus he was casted out of the heavens and thus has chosen to be sent to the human realm. This is where he will meet your character, and it will be up to your character to try and help mine out, and help him realize why he became the way he is. He will also help your character out as well, and the two should be able to grow more over the course of the RP. This is my basic, and I mean, outline. If you are interested, please contact me here or via PM and I’ll gladly see what we can come up with to add to this rough idea. 🙂

(UPDATE: Also, my character was not born human and died to become an angel. He was born an angel to begin with and grew up as one as well)

Rules:

Must be 18+ to be accepted

Keep things PG-13 or less

Try to be nice and friendly at all times (for if I can’t work with you nicely, then I wouldn’t want to at all) even when going through emotions

I would like to have our characters become romantic to each other during this, just start out not at all and work our way up to it

Please let me know if you lose interest or are needing time before making your next post. If you need a break or more time, just let me know, and I will happily wait, just please don’t ghost me at all. Thank you.

Please no one liners. Give me at least a paragraph of five lines or more at the very least. If I can’t work with the post you gave me, then this probably wouldn’t work out very well.

Please keep to the RPNation’s official rules

Also, please be okay with me using emojis while talking to you OOC. I have my reasons for why I use them and why they help me. Please be okay with their usage.

And most importantly:

Have fun. I want this to be a fun experience at the very least. 🙂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back