• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Biggest Fire Emblem Three Houses Fanchildren/OC Roleplay

Hustle Shaman

#1 Ireesha Plano Fan
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
One of my favorite video game series of all time is Fire Emblem Three Houses. It's a series that I've always found myself attached to...I started playing Fates, then Awakening, bought a Switch in 2019 and never looked back. It's a series that I hold close to my heart and have always felt a sense longing for...to create a world that could very well grow bigger...and bigger...and bigger...sure I've had a few slip-ups here and there and sometimes I take a break from it, but no matter what, I always come back to the Black Eagles, Blue Lions, and Golden Deer...and of course the Ashen Wolves...

So...after some internal debate...I wanna go for it. I want to craft the biggest Fire Emblem RP I can think of...

Not one...

Not two...

Not three...

Not even Four...

10. That's right. TEN classes of students representing Fodlan's bright future and the possible way the entire country could go. I do know this seems like an odd thing to put in a 1x1 RP chat, but I feel like working with just one solid person is better than trying to herd a bunch of RPers together to try to make it work around all of our schedules. For me, I feel like this is simply a more comfortable method of doing this.

I do have plenty of Fire Emblem RP experience, as both canon characters and also as OCs. I especially have experience with RPing as fanchildren. I adore the concept of crafting them, mixing and matching parts of the personalities of these characters in order to create the best possible student.

This next part will involve spoilers for the main game.

This Roleplay will take place 20 years after the end of the war of Fodlan between the Empire, Kingdom, and Alliance. As for what happened in the war, who lived and died in the war, and who got married, that will all be decided. We'll sit and discuss the current standings within Fodlan, what needs to be worked on...but since the end of the war, the Ashen Wolves have become a formal house, alongside the Black Eagles, Blue Lions, and Golden Deer.

As for those other 6 houses...well...we'll discuss that! We'll work together to craft some brand new countries and help form them into classes and why they were included within the Officer's Academy. Together, we'll work to craft a world where all these kids will mesh with one another...

Quick Bullet Points
-This will be a pretty strong test of our creativity...with 8 students in each class and a professor for the classes, we'll have a bare minimum of 90 characters...and that's not counting the additional staff, canon characters from twenty years in the future, NPCs, and of course, the villains.
-Two different ways we can handle classes! Either we can have one RPer playing the classes professor and then have the other play the students. Or we can take half the students each and also have one person tend to being the professor.
-We'll have big events! The Battle of the Eagle and Lion, the White Heron Cup, and maybe some other big events we can create!
-Just because two characters don't have paired endings doesn't mean that we can't have rare-pairs. This is a rare-pair friendly RP! We'll make it work.
-I'm fine going into darker topics, within reason.
-This is an RP that's going to take a while to actually fully create. Obviously, this will take some time to craft the world and the ocs and the plot and everything. So maybe it'll take a while, but it'll be worth it at the end.
-As long as we message one another once a week, I'm fine with some bits of silence.

So yeah...let me know if you're interested! I am always fond of seeing the depths of other people's creativity!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back