• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The battle for the British isles (And Ireland)

Interaction: Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14 (Ddraig) & Kloudy Kloudy (King Dylan) & Iskandar Iskandar (Aragon)
Mentioned: King Marik Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14

goldoni.regular.png
glam_affair2-1-jpg.385882
Before Gwyber could get knocked off her feet, she moved away from the attack and watched as it went straight up instead. Hitting the ice like glass ceiling of the dome. She heard cheers and excitement as people fled for their lives. "How lovely, you managed to have your deceitful people who you believe adore you, run away. What a pity, but I guess I did not come for their blood." Gwyber said to him as she tilted her head to the side and watched as he exerted himself. "Oh my dear Ddraig, you do not look too well...it is a tragedy that we ended this so soon," Gwyber added, as she walked over to him and watched as his body went limp and after collapsing on the floor in his own blood. Gwyber crouched down, and as she did, she felt the steam radiating off of him and it did make her a little light, but she shook it off. Gwyber was just about to touch Ddraig to take him away when she heard a voice of a man from behind and clapping that followed. Gwyber stood up and turned to face the man, he looked of royalty and high status. Gwyber watched as the man had such courage to come and talk to her like that, and the next thing he does is moves towards Ddraig who is on the floor and a bright flow from the palm of his hand is now healing Ddraig's wounds.

"I believe that I won this battle, which means; I get a trophy. The Red Dragon is mine, do not touch what is not yours. I would not want you to lose that pretty little healing hand of yours." Gwyber said to him. This is when it clicked in her mind of who this man was, the Irish king. What could he possibly want with Ddraig? Gwyber made it her priority to know every single ruler of every single land. "Marik is not one for reasoning, now I ask you once...move away from the fire lizard," Gwyber said as she insulted Ddraig a bit, by calling him a lizard.

Gwyber had forgotten if Aragon was here, and frankly, she was disappointed to know that he was still alive and not frozen like she hoped. Perhaps another day and another time. Gwyber shook her head at how discouraged Aragon was when he found that Gwyber had beaten Ddraig. Gwyber felt Aragon's presence near her, and a bit too close if you ask me. But what she was also surprised with, is how he put his hand on her shoulder. Gwyber turned to look at her shoulder and his hand and she followed it up to him and then back down at his hand. "Unless you would care to write with your feet, I suggest you remove your hand," Gwyber said very coldly to Aragon.

"As for you Irish King, you have no business here. Unless I have made myself unclear you will NOT be taking Ddraig anywhere and I mean it. King or no King, you do not take what is not yours. Ddraig is mine, he has owed his life to me for what he has done in the past and I will get my way. One way or the other," Gwyber said and this time, it was as if her voice was sending out cold spikes. Her entire mood has changed and it is not a pleasant one.

Gwyber held out her hand at Ddraig's unconscious body and she moved it up and down, she began to create an ice-like-casket or pod (IT LOOKS LIKE THE CLEAR CASKET SNOW WHITE WAS IN :P ) looking container if you will, to carry Ddraig. The heavens know that if she touched Ddraig at the conditions that he is in now, her hands will burn. When she is done encasing him in the ice-like casket, it began to hover from the ground due to the low levels of the ice. This was meant to subdue Ddraig's temperature and allow him to remain unconscious for the time being until she releases him.

Gwyber was not planning on bringing Ddraig to Marik at all, and besides, she found a little loop in his instructions. He told her to go and destroy what Ddraig has built and defeat him, but he never told her to bring back Ddraig to him. Plus, Gwyber was not going to be bringing Ddraig to Marik at all. It hurt her to think that Marik didn't trust her enough, so he had to send Aragon to watch over her and make sure that she actually did it. This was one thing, that Marik was not getting his hands on. Call Gwyber selfish or not, but the girl is stubborn and hates being treated as if she is worth nothing.

Last edited:
orithius-jpg.387064

N á d ú r - O r i t h i u s - W y r m w o o d
orithius-bottom-jpg.387065

Location: Nádúr's Throne Room, Ceoddin Fortress, Tibradden Forest, Ireland -> Towards The Fire Festival and Draig's Castle
Interaction: Ddraig ( Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14 ) - Aragon ( Iskandar Iskandar ) - Gwyber ( sprouhtt sprouhtt ) - Dylan ( Kloudy Kloudy )
Mention: Marik

Nadur had risen. The air under his wings had become thin as he moved - high above the world. Up here, where every breath would be torture, and effort would have most muscles of most beings screaming. Yet here, far above everything - Nadur was truly at peace. His lungs needed no air, and the wind stayed under his wings. His arc would curve downwards soon, becoming less of a comet and more a meteor. Ddraig might have been proud. As he reached the point he had calculated earlier, his large green wings pulled in, and he started his freefall. Even at this great distance, he could see his destination. The heat started to seep into his scales, the friction from the air buffering against him - his eyes flashing, before the air evaporated around him. Suddenly the noise around Nadur disappeared, as there was no more air to cause friction. And with no more air, his speed increased as well. A few more moments and he could see the conflict down below.

The air rushed back into his lungs, noise cutting through it once more - the sound much like that of a jet engine as he sped towards them. Another deep breath, before letting out a roar. The sound came out like a blastwave - all the wood, grass and - the stone vibrated. Shuddered. Before quickly coming to life. A few nearby trees shook, the leaves falling away before all the branches reached up, twisting into spires - before angling towards the dome and drilling through it. Large cracks broke through the structure. As it started breaking inwards - before the roots seemed to grab onto the ice, and flung it away from those inside. Through the new gap, Nadur descended - seeing Gwyber, the fallen Ddraig now encased in ice... and Dylan? What was he doing here? Nevermind. Gwyber reacted to presence. Drama. Authority. Beautiful words and appeals to her better nature won't work.

Between where Gwyber stood, and where Ddraig lay - from the icy ground - sprung forth a giant root, twirling upwards and forming a base. From it, large thorns extended towards Gwyber, a few of them following an elegant spiral downwards - providing a makeshift stairway. Nadur's large wings became dark, his horns white - as he swooped town like a wraith - before standing in his elf form above the group - his back to Ddraig, peering down his nose towards Gwyber. (Think Thranduil on throne) "Gwyber." He spoke, his tone haughty, dismissive -as he rose a brow towards her, before starting down the stairway, his long white hair and cloak trailing behind him. He noticed as Aragon stood still amongst the ice - smirking - before looking back at Gwyber. "You came alone? That is so unlike you. I thought your go-to tactic was sending the fodder into the fire, before fleeing for your life." He smirked, his silver eyes never leaving her. "I heard of your new king. He must be powerful- to scare you so much... you actually managed to become effective." He looked back towards Dylan. "I won't go into whose is bigger... but mine is here. And you are at a disadvantage." He had been walking down the spiral, a casual nonchalance about him as he eventually reached the ground. He looked at the dramatic looking fellow. "I believe that is Gwyber... exit stage right."

He walked towards Ddraigs form, nodding at Dylan. Vines crept around the ice casket, before cracking into it. Freeing the unconscious dragon. "Dylan. Fortuitous meeting you here. We have some business to discuss." He used his foot to move Ddraigs body to the side, looking at his face. This was perfect. Dylan's interaction was not according to plan... but this would lay the groundwork he needed. In a slightly protective stance, in front of both the Irish king and Ddraig - Nadur looked towards Gwyber. "Tick tock..." His smirk obviously saying that he was waiting for her to flee.

Last edited:
image.jpg

Caroline Matharnach ~ Queen of Blood
  • (Location: Ferinis, Tavern. )(Mood: Thrilled)
    (Interactions: Cadegan Morrigan ~ YungJazz YungJazz )
    (Mentions: Saint )

All these scatterbrained emotions, thoughts of remorse afflicted the woman's mind like a cruel illness and over what? A simplistic little girl that she didn't even know? How could someone so insignificant create such a great influence on Caroline's self-assurance? She shouldn't regret feeling a deep-sewn hatred for the atrocities she had committed in the past, a marvelous figure such as "The Blood Queen" had no ties to fellowship nor something naive such as compassion for those innocent sailors that had lost their lives by her merciless hands besides they should've not given into their greed, they could've easily steered away their ships instead of persisting in that devilish wrongdoing. Regardless of that fact Caroline knew she could've surely done the same thing instead of putting an end to their lives, she'd do anything to abandon this overwhelming anguish for the families she had technically destroyed but even if she couldn't truly resurrect them to their normal selves there was always the ability of doing something 'good' for once, perhaps ceasing King Marik's unreasonable reign of authority would fill that vacant abyss in her beating heart. Howbeit there was always a time and a place for ending that miserable tyrant's life, as of now it looked like the one thing she needed to temporary occupy that void of sadness would be a brimming flagon of spiced mead! Knowing Cadegan's 'swashbuckling' personality not to mention his adoring publicity with the villagers of Ferinis, it shouldn't be too difficult looking for a delicious drink to refresh her specific 'richy' taste. Still, with the lurking existence of gloom casting a dark shadow over her sound judgement, getting sloshed beyond belief didn't feel too reassuring. "Heh, so i'm your blood queen now?" She murmured, unable to help herself from issuing a sarcastic tone and cracking a vague smile, allowing him to envelop her with his arm without so much as a protest. Normally she would just flick his unsightly wrist off from her shoulder then proceed to tell him off with a string of colorful language but surprisingly she found it rather comforting instead of provoking. So, this must've been his tactic of finessing women hm? Comforting them at their most troubled of times?! Well, it was honestly kind of working as a matter of fact. Caroline had a withdrawn thought of this but concluded it to be no more than kindness in spite of any intentions that he might've actually had. Soon Razor and the rest of the dastardly crew made their way to the tavern, alluring stenches of well-prepared food and honey flooded through the atmosphere like a vast swarm of locust once they neared the Tavern, eventually stepping through those ligneous-looking doors and into the cozy interior of the local bar but not before noticing Saint's apologetic words. Not exactly what someone would consider an appropriate 'apology' but taking in consideration of his old customary ways it's probably the best he can really do, Caroline didn't say anything back except for giving a simple nod as she walked away with her companion, their silhouettes fading as they disappear into the scrambling mass of townsfolk. "Guess that old geezer isn't too bad."

Caroline voiced stepped through the walkway of the inn, embracing its warmth while unknowingly leaning against Cadegan's side. Strange faces from all over the globe made their appearance in this bar, it was like a congregation of nations all pushed into one little place but those native to the pier whole-heartedly clashed their drinks together and reveled with joy at the sight of their hero, gracious admiration spouted throughout the lungs of many as both of them strolled through the narrow closure of chairs and tables before they humbly crashed down onto a pair of seats at the edge of the tavern. Despite being reclusive, being witness to all this joyful chuckling, dancing couples, and harmonic instrumentals was in some measure enjoyable. She could see why his relatives would thoroughly appreciate such an alehouse, shrugging off all their worries and just living life to the fullest, if only Caroline was able to just put away these feelings of distress instead of looking at an untouched mug of alcohol that she refused to touch because of that anxious lump in her throat that wouldn't leave. She felt hideous! Not only on the outside from those tears effecting her mascara but the inside as well, it was a sensation that just couldn't go away until she found herself staring back at Cadegan who begun to spoke. "I know you may still not trust me, and that you think my earlier actions were brash and foolish, but I want you to know that you are my beloved crew member Caroline, family to me and Razor, so if you no longer want to be in this tavern, or in this country, i'll take you anywhere your heart desires. Just tell me what I need to do, to steal, to destroy so that those tears and that look never appears in your eyes again. You are my crew and i'll be damned if I can't even cheer up my crew member." Caroline's heart almost sunk at his words, this bastard! Why did he have to be so nice? Sure it was one of the most cheesiest lines of dialogue she has ever received but it was probably the sweetest. At this point every hint of animosity felt towards him disappeared as she hid away her blushing complexion by clasping the handle of her mug and downing a few sips of spiced mead. After taking a momentary sip she placed her mug back down onto the circular coaster in front of her, gazing back at Cadegan with uncertain eyes as she thought 'lovingly' about her new 'friend'. "You are by far one of the most insufferable people i've ever come across in my life. Your childish ways are repulsive and the way you act around me is just insulting! Sometimes I just want to punch you in your face but then again, It would be a shame to punch a face that handsome." She blushed heavily, leaning over as she batted her eyelids down-ward whilst tightly gripping onto Cadegan's shirt and pulling him in to the point where their lips were almost touching. Caroline's soft breath brushed down his throat as she pushed her lips together, closing in against him before suddenly opening her eyes with a wide smirk as she brought two of her fingers over his beer, brushing off the suds and swiping them across Cadegan's upper-lip, giving him a peculiar-looking 'mustache'. Bursts of laughter echoed through the woman's mouth as she hurled back into her seat, nearly falling over as she let go off his outfit, snickering back at him in utter delight.

"Haha! You should've seen your face! That was amazing! You thought I was actually going to kiss you? C'mon you know you're gonna have to try a lot harder then that to get something like that from me. But hey, it was a nice try." She winked back at him playfully as she took another sip of her honeyed drink, placing it back down as she spoke. "Sorry for that, I had to get you back for kidnapping me somehow. But don't be bummed out, you cheered me up! Anyway let's have a friendly wager! I'm feeling a bit lucky now, so let's have a bit of a drinking contest." She raised her half-emptied glass, beckoning for the bar-maiden who came by and fill it back to the brim. "If I win, you'll have to carry me an entire day while wearing noble clothes, you know what i'm talking about! Button-up shirts with the puffed up collars and big trousers that make you look like a complete ass. I know your kind Cade, and if there's one thing you all hate, it's nobles. So what do you think? I'm sure someone like 'The Pirate King' can't back down from a challenge. What's your proposal if I lose, hm?" Caroline's prideful gaze glimmered back at Cadegan, awaiting his response as she leisurely took small bites out of the appetizers left out for them.

Uffern Jones (Jonesy)

The sun had set by the time Jonesy had reached the town of Hawick, roughly 10 miles away from Ferinis. He was bored and tired so headed to the inn. He had been sat drinking a tankard of ale when a man approached him. “Get out of my town you English bastard. You and that Marik can piss off”, Uffern looked up at the slightly inebriated man “oh ho, feeling brave are we? Don’t worry, I’ll soon exorcise the demons holding sway over your soul. Grabbing Excalibur, Jonesy jumped up and slashed at the man, ending him quickly, people in the in. Began screaming and running for the door. A few brave souls picked up their arms and charged at their friends assailant, “He killed Derry! Get ‘im!”. A maniacal smile spread across Jonesy’s face, “No need to form a queue, you’ll all get your turn to die!”.

Layla ran into her room and barred the door the second she had heard the screams, she could hear the clash of swords and the slumping if bodies. She sat in the corner, sobbing as she heard those of the village pass away. After a while, silence could he heard. That’s was until she heard the door slam and the slow thump of heavy feet on the stairs. She held her breath, trying to hold back any gasps or sobs that would give her away. There was a moment of silence before she heard the thump of steel against the solid wooden door, she let out a scream. He had found her. The thumping continued until the sword pierced the door, creating a hole in the solid wood. Jonesy stuck his head into the hole, his smile wide, only surpassed by his eyes. “HEEEERRREEESSS JONESY! HAHAHAHAH!”, Layla screamed again, a scream of pure terror as she watched the man turn into a pure shadow and leak through the hole. As he rematerialised in front of her, She grabbed a hairbrush from her bedside table and threw it at him in a pathetic attempt as he crept closer, his tongue hanging out of his mouth and swaying. “Let the kind priest purge you of your sinful deeds!” Jonesy descended on the woman, her vision going dark as she fainted from the shock.

Once he had finished with the woman, Jonesy headed back to the inn. He walked over to the now blood stained counter, “One ale please I keep!” Jonesy slapped himself on the forehead “oh wait! You’re dead aren’t you?! Hahaha!”. He made his way to the rear of the counter stepping over the body of the now Deceased in-keep and poured himself a pint. “Oh how kind of you good sir! Such hospitality!”. Once it was full he took the tankard and sat, waiting for a certain someone to arrive.

Mentions: None
Interactions: None

Last edited:
f2eaafd3c01762fe87a1f5f3d34b380e.jpg

Interacting with: AlbaGuBrath AlbaGuBrath Synastry Synastry

Peigi looked up from her work, surprised to see that the sun had begun its daily ritual of lowering into the seas. Of course, she hadn't really been paying attention to the time of day for the past hours, but it shocked her all the same. She, as well as everyone else she had come across, would need to find shelter for the night. Sure, she could just pull an all-nighter, but there was no reason to when the sea was just around the corner. Her thoughts were mirrored by Aldair's, whom she could hear speaking to Uisce. He suggested taking refuge in Mac Lir's waters, to which Peigi raised her eyebrows. She hadn't thought of it, but Manannán was kind to sea-folk, and likely would allow them to feed there, at least for a period of time. Her aching stomach reminded her of the last time she had eaten, and she got to her feet, satisfied that her bow was strung correctly.

"Aye, Mac Lir'll give us a place ta rest. He's a friend to all sea-folk alike." Peigi shot a look to Aldair, but it wasn't hostile as it had been before. Rather, it was more understanding, as if she and the kelpie were equals. She still didn't trust him as she ought, but he wasn't an enemy. At least, not yet. She strapped the longbow to her back and crossed her arms over her chest, her grey eyes catching the golden streaks that were painted across the western sky.

But Peigi didn't really want to wait. She felt homesick for the ocean. Sure, having some human blood gave her an advantage on land, but she always had an urge to return to the water, as if that was the only place she belonged. Mac Lir's waters were just a short swim from here, which meant if she found a secluded spot to slip her sealskin on, she could likely get there faster. She tipped her head to Uisce in a simple goodbye and turned to the road, heading indirectly toward the ocean. She had no intention of putting on her skin in plain daylight, especially when it included stripping down.

Peigi came to a small sandy shore where the cold water lapped in small ripples. Satisfied that there was no one within eyesight, she pulled the rubbery skin from her pack and removed her weaponry, attaching them with small hooks to the semi-large pack. Folding her clothes inside, she sealed it shut, the pack itself being waterproof. Then, with learned experience, she squirmed into the sealskin, fitting the hood over her head and fitting it closed. From then, she was indistinguishable from a real seal, her eyes completely dark and her skin mottled with grey. Picking up the strap of her pack in her mouth, she slipped into the water, moving fluidly as though she was part of it.

Mentions: Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14 (Ddraig and Marik), Kloudy Kloudy (Dylan)
Interactions: sprouhtt sprouhtt (Gwyber) A L M O S A L M O S (Nadur)​

1517004299366.png"So moody, Gwyber." Aragon sighed as he took his hand off of Gwyber's shoulder, "Don't say I didn't try to warn you, Lizard." He took a few steps away from Gwyber and let her do the talking. She was rather adamant on keeping Ddraig and not giving it up to this newcomer. The playwright sighed and looked at Gwyber, "What do you intend to do, oh great dragon." His voice was mocking and the question more so rhetorical than serious. Aragon had an idea of what Gwyber's plans were and he was in no real position to protest or go against her selfish whims.

Before Gwyber could obtain the body of Ddraig though, another dragon had arrived. This time it was Nadur, the Primordial of Ireland. Aragon watched as Nadur arrived in rather dramatic fashion, "Huh. Gwyber, do all you lizards have to be so over the top and arrogant?" Aragon asked Gwyber who was now outnumbered. Still, as much as Aragon disliked Gwyber, he disliked these two newcomers more. Especially the lizard. Aragon heaved a sigh, "Gwyber. What ever shall you do? Surely you can't beat this arrogant lizard but at the same time if you flee you'll inflate his ego." Aragon remained close to Gwyber though, he had no real intention of helping Gwyber though and when it came to combat he was useless.

Interactions: Synastry Synastry (Uisce), AlbaGuBrath AlbaGuBrath (Aldair), boo. boo. (Peigi)
Mentions: Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14 (Uffern and Marik), SidTheSkid SidTheSkid (Caroline), YungJazz YungJazz (Cadegan)​

1517004323035.pngSaint watched as Caroline and Cadegan walked away towards the tavern. He never understood the appeal of taverns or alcohol. Taverns were far too loud and gross, while alcohol wasn't even good, it tasted like pisswater. Why anyone would drink such foul tasting 'liquids' was beyond Saint. Soon Aldair, the seahorse, would recommend for Uisce and himself to go somewhere away from everyone else. Saint understood why the man would recommend such a course of action to Uisce. Saint turned toward Aldair and Uisce and offered a small bow, "Uisce. Horse and Seal. Stay safe. I shall remain here and keep an eye out." He turned on his heel and walked away from the Primordial beast and Aldair.

Saint made his way towards the southern part of town. He examined the buildings, and sighed as they were all close in height. None of them offered a decent vantage point for Saint. Due to Uffern's presence being felt earlier in the day, Saint was on high-alert. He wasn't sure what that lunatic was planning, but already knew that it was most likely going to be bad. Uffern was most likely after Uisce, which would make matters worse. Saint knew Marik would come after Uisce, but he wasn't expecting it to be so soon. Saint climbed atop one of the buildings, and looked off into the now darkness. He closed his eyes and lowered himself to sit on his knees. Saint would rest and meditate until he was needed, or the enemy was here.

353bc3e80066c2fd36e97ff384a873f8.jpg
[/FONT]

"Eren isn't looking too good. Is there anyway for me to help?" Alexandria began to slowly approach the two teenagers. "No, we can handle it ourselves," Alexa snapped. "Now, if you'll excuse us.." with that, she slowly walked into the depths of the forest. Not too far, but not too near either.

"Alright, Eren.." she rested him down on the ground, making him lean against the tree. What should I do? "Eren, are you alright?" she asked him. "I-I'm fine..." he stuttered. Alexa rolled her eyes and searched through her satchel. She then pulled out her second water skin and opened it, glancing at Eren, who was huffing. She opened the water skin, revealing thick, dense, ruby red bloody. She held it to the boy's mouth, he devoured the blood in seconds.

"Now that," he started, "is the best meal." He smacked his lips. "Hm... rabbit's blood? Cool."

They started to walk back to Alexandria. Once they were in view, Eren called out, "What are we waiting for? Let's go!"

When they arrived, the first thing Alexa saw was someone laying on the ground, and a few men and a woman around the body. She raised her eyebrow, and started to laugh at the sight, psychotically.

"What the fuck?"

Mentioned: Iskandar Iskandar || Interacting With: Iskandar Iskandar Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14 A L M O S A L M O S sprouhtt sprouhtt

Ookurikara.full.1879225.jpg

"Eren isn't looking too good. Is there anyway for me to help?" Alexandria began to slowly approach the two teenagers. "No, we can handle it ourselves," Alexa snapped. "Now, if you'll excuse us.." with that, she slowly walked into the depths of the forest. Not too far, but not too near either.

"Alright, Eren.." she rested him down on the ground, making him lean against the tree. What should I do? "Eren, are you alright?" she asked him. "I-I'm fine..." he stuttered. That was a lie, he felt terrible. He was huffing, and it was difficult to breathe. His throat was dry, and he was extremely weak. I've been in the sun too long... he thought. I've also haven't had blood since like a week. Alexa rolled her eyes and searched through her satchel. She then pulled out her second water skin and opened it, glancing at Eren, who was huffing and sweating. She opened the water skin, revealing thick, dense, ruby red bloody. She held it to the boy's mouth, he devoured the blood in seconds.

The delicious taste burst inside of his mouth, satisfying his thirst. Sure, it wasn't the best type of blood, that prize goes to magic users.. but it still got the job done.

"Now that," he started, "is the best meal." He smacked his lips. "Hm... rabbit's blood? Cool."

They started to walk back to Alexandria. Once they were in view, Eren called out, "What are we waiting for? Let's go!"

When they arrived, the first thing Eren saw was someone laying on the ground, and a few men and a woman around the body. He gasped, eyes wide. "What happened?" He heard Alexa's psychotic laugh.

"What the fuck?"

Mentioned: Iskandar Iskandar bloodfire bloodfire || Interacting With: Iskandar Iskandar sprouhtt sprouhtt A L M O S A L M O S Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14

Interactions: Emmi Emmi (Alexa and Eren), bloodfire bloodfire (Arazel)
Mentions: Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14 (Ddraig), Kloudy Kloudy (Dylan), A L M O S A L M O S (Nadur), sprouhtt sprouhtt (Gwyber)​

1517019866822.pngAlexandria watched as Alexa and Eren refused her help and went into the forest. They were blatantly hiding something that they didn't want anyone else to know about. She sighed and shook her head, the two taking their sweet time in the forest. Alexandria wanted to tell them to hurry it up, but didn't wish to intrude on whatever they wanted to remain secret. Soon enough though the small girl named Arazel would awaken and begin to call Alexandria 'mother', which the knight wasn't sure how to react to.

"Ahhh. Uh... I'm not your mother." Alexandria said in a low voice, one not audible to the girl. Then Arazel's stomach would grumble and she would proclaim that she was hungry. The Girl would stare at Alexandria, who was now rummaging through some of her bags, looking for food. She found a bag with some nuts and berries, and another with some dried meats. She grabbed them and offered them to Arazel, "This is all I have for now. We are going to be heading towards the Fire Festival though. So we will get some proper food there." Alexandria offered her a smile before turning back to Alexa and Eren, who were done making out or whatever.

~~~
The journey to the Fire Festival wasn't long, as Wales was rather small. The trip would be boring as it was mostly farmland and sheep. That is all Wales was, farms, sheep and more sheep. Apparently the people of Wales would shag the sheep. If so, it wouldn't be too surprising.

Alexandria quickly dismounted from her steed, and looked around, "Well shit." Remnants of a massive ice dome surrounded the town which the Fire Festival was held. On the ground was Ddraig, the Primordial of Wales and across from him, Gwyber the traitor. Next to her was someone Alexandria knew, "Oh. Aragon." She muttered to herself before looking at the two protecting Ddraig. One was King Dylan of Ireland. Alexandria met him once or twice, but never got friendly with him. The other was... Alexandria had to think for a moment before connecting the dots. Nadur, the Primordial of Ireland. The amount of fauna as well as Elf appearance clued in the Knight. Alexandria's attention was taken by Alexa who was cackling like a madman.

"Psst. Eren. Is she... uh... possessed or something? I have a friend that can exorcise her." Alexandria whispered to Eren about the crazed Alexa.

Interaction: Kloudy Kloudy (King Dylan) & Iskandar Iskandar (Aragon)
Mentioned: Emmi Emmi (Eren & Alexa) & Iskandar Iskandar (Alexandria) & Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14 (Ddraig)

goldoni.regular.png
Before Gwyber could even speak another word to Dylan, she felt a gush of wind and then rumbling that followed. When she turned her head, she witnessed a throne being formed of nothing but vines, and leafs. "Ooo...well this is quite the reunion we got going on boys," Gwyber said as she looked to Aragon who told her that she can be a bit cold sometimes. It hurt her to see that Aragon never saw the humorous part of her, and not to mention sarcastic side. "I have not seen you in such a long time Nadur, I guess you were too busy hiding behind your thick bushes," Gwyber said to him. In all honestly, Gwyber felt his demeanour to be intimidating and dangerous. Let's just say that, Nadur is the only one who can talk some sense into this girl and really shake her. But that was the old Gwyber, but deep down, the new Gwyber is feeling some of those emotions coming back up and it is frightening her. The best option for her would be to walk away, but then she would feel embarrassed about running off. It was as if she was at the gun point and had to choose between giving him the satisfaction of seeing her turn her back and leave, or teaching him a lesson. Gwyber turned her back to Nadur as if she was going to walk away, but as soon as she made it past Dylan, she snuck up behind him and brought her arm around his neck to bring him to her level. She then put him in a headlock, taking her free hand and sliding it into his coat and then shirt before she placed her hand right above his heart.

Gwyber was displaying really inappropriate behaviour, but then again...it wasn't the actually Gwyber at this point. This woman who holds the power of ice has been manipulated with what people say dark magic and made into doing Marik's dirty work. "Mhm...the fun has just begun...do you not agree, Nadur?" Gwyber said to him as her hold around Dylan's neck became stronger, a dragons strength is ten times more than a human. Gwyber began to emit a cold temperature from the hand that is placed on Dylan's left pec. "You say you have business with him, and I am quite sure that it is VERY important. But you cannot speak of such business if his measly little heart has no beat." Gwyber said as she brought her lips close to Dylan's ear.

"Such a shame, such a lovely shame. Your dragon friend here wants me to leave, but I will not do so...if I do not get what is MINE." Gwyber whispered into his ear rather softly and calmly. She heard the sound of footsteps coming and she looked past Nadur and his throne and saw more people showing up.

"How beautiful, more people are here to witness your death. If you allow me to leave this place without a scratch and with my prize, then I will spare you this unfortunate death." She said as she felt the warmth of Dylan's flesh leave his left pec and become a shocking cold temperature.

The Irish King
vs___silent_king_by_wanini-da5p2zc.png

As the events unfurled before his eyes, Dylan’s curious smile only grew further and further across his face. Nadar had behaved exactly as expected, however what surprised him was Gwyber’s unexpected aggression. Taking an apprehensive step back as she approached, Dylan moved too slowly as she came at him from behind and wrapped the king up in a tight lock, a deathly cold hand poised over his heart. He winced slightly at the pain as the coldness penetrate past his thick robes and armour.

“Ah... Come now, Gwyber. This is quite unbecoming of a lady.”

As he said so, his hand slipped behind his back and smoothly grabbed the dragon lady by the boob as well. Invisible to most normal individuals less perceptive than dragons, and even harder to detect for dragons themselves, a faint trace of magic could be sensed from the point of contact for a brief second. Dylan’s grin grew a fraction more mischievous as he curled his head to the side to slyly glance at the ice dragon’s face, “Two can play such a game, but alas, I am not in the gambling mood. I’d prefer to keep my life than throw it away for something as trivial as this. Nadar...”

Dylan nodded his head to the dragon, signalling for the primordial to stand down. They had achieved enough with this little stunt; the very act of attempting to save Ddraig already working its way into the hearts and minds of the Wales citizenship that watched from afar. The fact that Ireland was backing Wales against Marik would only serve to improve Dylan’s reputation and that only furthered his ambitions. Besides, it wasn’t like they were actually giving Ddraig up, merely allowing Gwyber to borrow him. Dylan raised his hands as a sign of defeat, anticipation growing within him. If Gwyber continued to freeze him any longer, his life would become seriously endangered and he would be forced to act. His charade only extended as far as that, naturally.

A L M O S A L M O S sprouhtt sprouhtt Iskandar Iskandar Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14

Last edited:
4d4fe9d07043e432e83ebe8693c94028.jpg

((sorry to all for being away so long..have been very busy...and had a rather....heartbreaking moment to cope with but i will be back more often)

arazel was content with herself after eating all the food she was offered...she had finished eating by the time they arrived in wailes...but the sights she saw..it made arazel grow a bit angry. she knew a moment like this might happen. but the one thing that made her angry...was the sight of gwyber and the king...especially gwyber though. as thoughts and unexpected flashbacks of forgotten memories had once again returned to the deeper recesses of her mind. arazel had goten to her feet after jumping to the ground. she had decided that she may have no choice but to try and stop the scene from going further along than it already has. so she decided she would reveal herself. she had clasped her hands together in a sinister smile. a smile she always gave when forced to act. although she did not want any part in these events. the moment she left with alexandria she knew full well there was no going back to bran-bai anytime soon. she had begun to grow rather pale in her skin. as if she were more dead than alive as did her eyes...and after some few minutes of shifting over to her "attack mode" arazel was clearly unlike any race ever seen before. she opened her mouth..in which a piercing gaze from a large eye stared directly at gwyber and the king. she hated them both for reasons she could not yet comprehend. but what mattered to her was keeping alexandria safe.

arazel could remember the day her own mother tried to protect her during the tragedy that cost her entire race its life. it did not make snese to her. she could not comprehend it. why do the humans fight amongst the other races over some of the most simplistic desires? why were these forces of power fighting amongst one another. what was the point of the bloodshed and suffering? so many questions bad begun to rush through arazels mind as she stood next to alexandria. she was infuriated from the sudden rush of recollections and at the sight of gwyber. as well as the king. and she had begun to store her energy for her most powerful attack should she be forced into a battle. but through her seething hatred for what was unfolding on the scene before her eyes. arazel turned her head slightly to alexandria. and gave a whisper "mother..why..? why do they fight..what is reason for bloodshed...i do not understand..why should one die because one does not have what other owns?"
she clutched to her a strange toy of sorts made of crystal. saying something in a strange language unique to her kin. she set the toy down and readied her scythe..as she continued sotring energy in her body for hellfire star if things got too far out of hand. she hated fighting, despite the fact that she has done so countless times.so she decided that if she were drawn in..she would end it quickly

interacting with: Iskandar Iskandar sprouhtt sprouhtt Kloudy Kloudy
mentioned: Iskandar Iskandar Emmi Emmi sprouhtt sprouhtt Kloudy Kloudy

bfd1be90b3dc41fbc6aae119a4cd16b1-d5kuv96.jpg
349d053a9f8c694258ec3869cfe34132.png

Drachen-Grusskarte-Age-Of-Dragons-Water-Dragon-Anne-Stokes_600x600.jpg
Mentions: Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14 (Uffern)
Interaction: AlbaGuBrath AlbaGuBrath , boo. boo. , Iskandar Iskandar

The moment her barrier broke, Uisce's eyes darkened and a shiver was sent throughout her body. She whipped her head in the direction of the black aura, stunned. She had felt this power before, long ago, when the four guardians worked alongside a king, much more worthy than the current. The words of the others around her were drowned out by the deafening shatter of her protection, that she knew only she could hear. She could feel his presence as he made his way across her land. Like a cancer, unwelcome and uninvited. Uisce forced herself away from the black presence making its way across Scotland and turned to the group around her, her eyes dark and her presence weighing heavy, as if to inform the unwanted guest of her impression."Forgive me, I must bid you all farewell. There is something I must deal with." The silver-haired woman walked forward a moment, making sure she was clear of any building and tilted her head up to the sky, her pupils once again disappearing into a storm of blue and gray. A heavy mist encircled her, shielding most of her transformation from view. From behind the thick fog, large, blue wings, fit for water and air travel unfolded and a web-fanned tail curled out. With a single flap of her wings, the mist was dispersed and there stood a magnificent water-drake, her neck outstretched high in the sky, a cool breeze ruffling the webbing along the sides of her face. Uisce rose into the air, her storming blue eyes narrowing onto the unwelcome presence and with another large flap of her wings, the dragon took off into the sky, aiming straight for Hawick and leaving only an immense gust of wind in her wake.

As she neared a tavern, the stench of blood filled her nose and she angled herself towards the ground, landing in a puff of fog, returning to her human form. The stench grew ever stronger as she made her way towards the doorway, her blue garments lightly trailing behind her. She stood in the entrance of the small tavern littered with bodies, her blue gaze hardening on the one live man drinking a pint as if being surrounded by corpses was an everyday occurrence.

Apologies for the absence! Did the best trying to catch up so if I got anything wrong, @me on Discord!

Last edited:

Mentions: A L M O S A L M O S sprouhtt sprouhtt Kloudy Kloudy bloodfire bloodfire Emmi Emmi
Interactions: None.​

1517279170351.pngAragon continued to watch as the situation slowly got more out of hand. Gwyber was becoming more and more psychotic, and wouldn't listen to reason at this point. She was too obsessed with getting Ddraig's body and keeping it for herself. She was most likely going to such lengths to spite Marik, which wasn't a bad turn of events. Aragon opened up his book, and began to write in it once more, "The fearsome Dragon of England, going to such lengths just to obtain the Dragon of Wales. Most likely to betray the King that ate away at her consciousness. Oh how these events have played out!"

Aragon was left with his mouth agape at Gwyber's next action. She'd taken one of the newcomers hostage, a King of some minor nation or something. Aragon had never really payed much to politics till recently. Still, the playwright was left flabbergasted by Gwyber's boldness, "Well damn. I did not see Gwyber pulling that one. Not sure if she is stupid... Well I mean I am sure she is stupid, but still!" Aragon quickly wrote down how Gwyber became bold in threatened the life of Dylan for Ddraig's body.

Of course the one being held hostage continued to irritate Aragon. Not because of his personality, but because he just had an irritating face, and something rubbed Aragon the wrong way. Everything about Dylan, Aragon disliked but then again Aragon disliked everyone that was currently at this place. Especially the lizards. Especially Gwyber! She had almost ruined his new pair of boots with her magic earlier in the night. Aragon's attention was taken for a moment by a group of newcomers, three of which looked like children, "Kids?! Here? Ugh, I hate children... Oh but it is Alexandria! WHY DO YOU HAVE THREE KIDS NOW?" He waved at Alexandria, who shook her head and tried to ignore his greeting. Aragon's brow furrowed but he soon looked back Nadur, Dylan and Gwyber. Aragon made sure to write down everything that was being said and done, as obvious by his hand that was furiously writing.

orithius-jpg.387064

N á d ú r - O r i t h i u s - W y r m w o o d
orithius-bottom-jpg.387065

Interaction: Ddraig ( Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14 ) - Aragon ( Iskandar Iskandar ) - Gwyber ( sprouhtt sprouhtt ) - Dylan ( Kloudy Kloudy )
Mention: Alexandria, Alex, Eren Emmi Emmi

Nadur's jaws had been set. He had hoped she would go easy... but as she walked passed them he could almost sense her less than subtle intentions. When she jumped for Dylan his eyes widened before his frown became even more pronounced. "Threatening me? Taking a political prisoner? Hoping you would gain some sort of advantage from it? Have you truly lost any and all semblance of strategic thought in that wasteland of a mind of yours?" His eyes stayed on her, while he listened to Dylan speaking. When the other ordered him to stand down... a barely audible growl descended from Nadur's throat, shifting pebbles near his feet. They would be having a little chat afterwards about the balance of power between them. The growl made that perfectly clear. "Fine. You can have Ddraig for now. You will keep him from the claws of Marik. You do with him whatever you need to before I will come for him. I will give you three days... before I retrieve him. Don't bother hiding. Enjoy the time I offer you, and use it wisely." It was as if he could hear Dylan's inner monologue. Giving her Ddraig, for now, kept her busy, put them in favour of the Welsh, left Britain largely unprotected, saved Dylan the need to blow his facade of benevolence, and ended this conflict. Arguably they could take her now - they outnumbered her by far. Especially considering the new 'children' who had arrived. But killing her now will agitate Marik. It will make him defensive. Letting her go, puts her out of action - and inflated his sense of superiority. An undeflated ego is not prone to overreaction. Nadur took another deep breath. "Put down your hands, Dylan. It's beneath you." He looked towards where she was freezing him. "I will heal you when she leaves. You should have been faster to react."

He shook his head slightly, showing disappointment - seemingly having completely forgotten about Gwyber and Ddraig - as well as the others. He rose a hand to his face, using a thumb and pointer finger to pinch the bridge of his nose, as he felt his irritation devolve into a headache. His shoulders also slumped - and he felt exhaustion starting to set in. He had already used too much power over the last few hours. Too many of his resources. Flown too fast. Healed too much. Poisoned too many. Grown too quickly. A long sigh, as his hands, dropped to his sides, before he looked over towards Aragon - noticing the book. "I will give you a week... if you get me that book." He spoke to Gwyber, but kept his eyes on the tome. It seemed to be filled with writing - writing that coincided with whatever is happening. A royal dramatist? On a battlefield? A glorified tattletale... but logically... if there were current entries, then there should be prior ones as well. He would have gotten it himself, but he could feel his power waning. It had been doing so for the last few years. After excessive use, it seemed to take longer and longer to return to its full potential. Like a rubber band that had been stretched too far, for too long - no longer elastic. Each use threatening to break it. "In as complete a form as possible, please." The last few words were still directed towards the Ice dragon, as Nadur sat down on one of the branches. He was getting too old for this. The thought terrified him more than it should have.

Interaction: Kloudy Kloudy (King Dylan) & Iskandar Iskandar (Aragon) & A L M O S A L M O S (Nadur)
Mentioned: Emmi Emmi (Eren & Alexa) & Iskandar Iskandar (Alexandria) & Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14 (Ddraig)

goldoni.regular.png
Gwyber reacted quickly to Dylan's sudden action by unhanding him and bring her hand high up in the sky and she slapped him on the back of his head when she stood up with so much force she thought she killed him. Gwyber felt disgusted at what he did to her and her face was as red as can be, she was furious. Suddenly, Gwyber brought out her wings. It was painful, but she has gotten used to it over the years that it is suddenly bearable. Gwyber felt as it pierced out of her back and punctured two holes in her suit. Her wings were magnificent, it was a great white colour that had hints of gold shimmers in it when the moonlight would hit it. Gwyber brought her hand down, she had never brought out her wings in such a way that was so violent. Her wings said high above her elbow as they spread to great lengths. Her wings looked soft to the touch as well as gentle, but for now, none of those positive descriptions could match her dark personality. Gwyber had never been touched before, and no man has lived to tell the tale of their inappropriate behaviour. She has no tolerance for men who think they can take advantage of women just because they believe to be the 'higher species.'

"Next time I will make sure that you are not breathing if you ever try to pull something on me like that," Gwyber told Dylan as she took a sharp turn to look at Nadur. Gwyber laughed at what Nadur told him until her face became more serious. "You call your flimsy little healer a Political figure, he could not lead an entire kingdom to victory," Gwyber explained as she took a couple of steps towards Nadur, and as she walked, every step she took...the ground became ice. Gwyber stopped only a few feet from where Nadur was, ignoring the others around her. "That really hurt Nadur, and to believe that you used to think that this wasteland of mine could be saved. Have you lost all hope in me already?" She said as she tilted her head slightly, her piercing blue eyes never leaving him.

"Getting mad are we?" Gwyber said a little playfully as she felt the ground beneath her rumble just slightly and pebbles hovering from the ground.

Gwyber listened to the deal that he was proposing, "Three whole days..." she muttered softly to herself. Gwyber heard him propose another offering, a week if she gives him the book that Aragon has. Gwyber should really have Aragon declawed because she knows that there is no way in getting that book from Aragon without leaving with major scratches. She looked at Aragon for a moment, and then the book and shook her head before she turned to Nadur. "Aragon, keep your silly little book. Three days is all I need," Gwyber said as she directed that message to Aragon, but still had her eyes on Nadur.

"Let us take our leave, my unfaithful servant," Gwyber turned her head to Aragon as she began walking to where Ddraig is and took the time to add another layer of ice on him. Gwyber began to bat her wings, and a gust of wind from her wings was blowing a couple of things around, including leaves and dirt. She made a small ice-like handle on the side of the pod with Ddraig inside and lifted off the ground with what is hers. Gwyber didn't worry about Aragon because he would just follow her to wherever she was going. Gwyber not once, did she look back.

1517361110724.png

Aldair Wave-Rider

Mentions: Uisce ( Synastry Synastry ) , The Dragons ( Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14 , A L M O S A L M O S , sprouhtt sprouhtt )
Interacts: Peigi ( boo. boo. )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

full
The moment after Aldair spoke, Uisce suddenly whipped her head around with dark and troubled eyes. Aldair suppressed a shudder at her gaze, fearing for a moment that he was the cause of her horror, but her eyes looked straight through him in the direction of the border. He instinctively glanced in that direction as well, but saw nothing out of the ordinary. Shifting uneasily, he was about to ask what had alarmed her so when the woman took a step forward and quickly turned into a great dragon. Aldair had seen the water-drake before but found himself unprepared for the sudden transformation and threw up an arm against the gust of wind as the dragon lifted herself into the sky. Watching her fly away, Aldair considered that he’d never seen such a magnificent and awful sight. As he walked past the lines of stunned villagers on his way to the sea, he felt an amused smirk tug at his mouth.
What was that about not making a scene, Uisce?

A few minutes later, he found himself safely in the waters surrounding the Seat of Mac Lir, called the Isle of Man by the landfolk. Aldair thought it a little presumptuous that the landfolk should name the island after themselves when it was said to be under the protection of the sea-god, but who was he to argue? He was only an ancient water-spirit, after all.

But all the same, the surrounding waters were known to be sanctuary for any sea-kind that sought it and, most importantly, its resources were available to any who came and there were to be no fights. As it turned out, the fishing wasn’t great in these waters either, but at least there was more space than up north. It did seem to be more plentiful than some of the other seas, though he decided hunting the western waters would be worth the extra distance. He wondered whether the rumors of another, darker power influencing the retreat of the fish might be true, and whether this area was somewhat spared by the combined might of the legendary sea-god (who, Aldair thought, might or might not exist) and the four primordial dragons. If the dragons fell, then, would this sanctuary fall as well? It was a sobering thought and not one Aldair wanted to contemplate at the moment, so he shoved it away and searched for a place to take shelter.

He found a nice place in the cold and quiet depths west of the island where he could rest peacefully and watch the water dancing far above his head. Some sea-folk preferred the bright shallows and warm rocks near the beaches, but he was always most comfortable far below, where the chilly waters and glacial stones spoke to him of their ancient carving. The great lochs, like clawmarks in the earth, were not part of his own people’s territories, but when visiting relatives inland, he always loved to visit them. There in the silent darkness, ancient beings could live in peace for centuries never having to endure the encroachment of landfolk. Although this particular channel was nowhere near the depth of some, he enjoyed the solitude and the comforting weight of the water there.

After a while, though, he would have to leave to get something to eat. And he would have to find some help. He certainly didn’t want to - he’d already had more than enough social interaction for one day - but he knew it would be necessary, so there was no point in complaining about it. Reluctantly, he began the ascent just as the sun dropped its head below the horizon. There were a number of sea-folk around, but southern all by their speech, and Aldair felt a sudden pang of homesickness. Hearing them chatter to each other with their own speech reminded him of just how alien this world felt to him and how isolated he was in it. It was a long journey this far south and still he had no idea when he would be allowed to return to his people again. They couldn’t leave until Uisce returned, but who knew when she would be back? Until then, he would have to endure this land of strangers and look forward to familiar faces again.

At that moment, a surprising thought struck him. If he needed a hunting partner, he would seek out the selkie. It was an odd thought that he should consider his potential enemy the closest thing he had to a friend, but at least she wasn’t a complete stranger. Anyway, Uisce wanted them to be at least civil to one another and they would have to put up with each other for a while yet until they solved their problem, so they might at least make their presence tolerable. It took him a while to find the selkie, especially not knowing her name, but eventually he was fairly sure that this was the right seal. He made a gesture of greeting and spoke awkwardly.
“Ahh, yes, so you’re settled in now. That’s good. I was going hunting soon. It… is more successful with multiple hunters than only one.”

Last edited:

Interactions: sprouhtt sprouhtt (Gwyber), A L M O S A L M O S (Nadur)
Mentions: Emmi Emmi (Alexa and Eren), bloodfire bloodfire (Arazel), Kloudy Kloudy (Dylan)​

1517443910649.pngAragon heaved a heavy sigh of relief upon hearing that Gwyber was content with three days and would not try to give away his unfinished work to some other lizard. He made a mental note to thank Gwyber sometime down the line. Sure he could do it there and now, but Aragon wasn't feeling like giving his thanks to her. Regardless, he would have kept his book even if Gwyber tried to give it to Nadur. Gwyber must've known that it would take more than her to get the book out of his clutches. He had a rule of not letting anyone see his works until they were complete, and Aragon was sure not going to give his life's work to some lizard with a thing for vines.

"Ah, indeed. Best to relish these three days while you have them. No doubt they will come after you exactly on the third day! Maybe even before then! Dragon's and snakes are both reptiles after all." Aragon looked at everyone that had gathered at this scene, and offered an exaggerated bow, "Well, I bid you all a good day!" He looked over at Nadur and offered a smile, "Maybe one day I'll give you an autographed copy of this magnificent story. Until then, you must wait with everyone else. Even lizards don't get special treatment. Tah!" Aragon then began to follow the flying Gwyber, waving goodbye to everyone, mostly just Dylan and Nadur as he didn't have any interest in the three children or Alexandria. Aragon was a tad upset he didn't get to fly, but at the same time he was thankful. Gwyber may just 'accidentally' drop Aragon on the way to wherever they were headed.

(Well be posting for Alexandria after Emmi Emmi posts and for Saint after Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14 posts for Uffern)

arazel . who was by far the more mysterious of the small group she was with. had twisted her head in a rather disturbing manner..seeing the dragon sprout her wings just moments ago...it made arazel tremble with anger..she remembered her own home land being destroyed by a dragon..though the dragon in question had used lightning..blood red lightning in which she came to know as hellvolt...she figured this woman was not the dragon she had burned into her mind. but she hated gwyber for the simple fact she too was a dragon..she hated dragon kind, she hated war, and she was being dragged into it all..she gave a rather loud hiss as she decided to sprout her own wings. they were not dragon wings, they were something else, her wings did not bear a resemblance to wings from another species. it was in this sense that it would be safe to assume arazel was most certainly a survivor from the long forgotten zylarians-- as arazel calls her people-- and that there would most certainly be others. but if there are. arazel did not know to begin with. she spun her head in a full circle somehow. it cracked. she really was dark indeed. but this? this was borderline psychopathic. she opened her mouth. to reveal a large red eye. that began to cry blood rather than saliva. and with one twitch her head spun back as all three of her eyes pulsed with seething hatred. but then the thought of angering the king came to her mind. as well as angering those few of higher stature in power that were still present..she began to calm..but for some reason or another. she was not reverting back to her less disturbing human form. she slinked back to alexandria. keeping close to her while aiming her normal eyes at the rather dark yet charming gentleman that was taken away with gwyber. while her third eye. aimed directly at what she presumed was the king of ireland or some other kingdom. is it possible arazel can literally look two different directions at one time? she kept watch. like an eagle awaiting a unfortunate mouse . and she whispered to alexandria. "mother...can we leave now...i want to leave this place is sickening..gut wretching...it is stagnant....maybe we can camp back at my home....??especially if we decide to cut through the forests and mountains...."

((again guys sorry for being late..got caught up in family matters..i am back now so if i mess up on this let me know so i may re edit))

interacting with: Iskandar Iskandar (alexandria)
mentioned: sprouhtt sprouhtt (gwyber) Iskandar Iskandar (aragorn) Kloudy Kloudy (king of ireland) Emmi Emmi

The Irish King
vs___silent_king_by_wanini-da5p2zc.png

As Dylan was released from the dragon lady's grasp, he turned just in time to witness an almighty slap coming his way. He had to admit, he'd fooled about with more than a few noblewomen, sultry harlots, whores, princesses, hostesses and even queens. The slap of realisation when they either realised that they were not prepared to engage with him in such a way or that he was not looking for prolonged engagement was always to be expected, however the force behind this one parted the very air it barreled through. In the split second before he was hit, a single word was muttered from the Irish King.

"Drashtmi."

For the briefest interval between the word being spoken and the hand slapping him, a small but concentrated magical energy manifested in the space between Dylan's face and Gwyber's hand. The result: Gwyber's slap became no more than that - a slap, with no dragonic implications of immeasurable power. Dylan's head recoiled slightly at the impact, but not nearly as badly as it would have should he had not cushioned the blow. The topic of the King of Ireland possessing magic was a silently discussed topic, one spoken of in hushed tones and never really considered for long. It is said that those who had enquired about it too much had... disappeared. Nothing was proven, but it wasn't like their beloved benevolent King would allow harm to befall their way? Surely he had just employed the overly curious in his castle. Permanently. Dylan's secrecy was testament to these urban legends, but no one truly knew what exactly it was that he was capable of. It was handy for instances like these where his life could potentially be in danger.

"Careful now, Gwyber. We wouldn't want further tarnish any more damaged goods. It seems that's all you're good for these days."

His smirk was telling in his triumph over Gwyber, both, verbally, sexually and strategically. His quip was an obvious statement as to how her 'King' was a very sorry excuse for a ruler, given his ridiculous tendencies for murder and ruthlessness, (a fact that made Dylan very hypocritical, but no one knew that). His 'accidental' groping had gone relatively unpunished and his strategical victory was still yet to be revealed. Whilst Gwyber had gotten what she had come for, it could just well prove to be her undoing. Dylan turned to his dragon, a pleased look beaming from his charming features.

" I believe our business is finished here, Nadar. By your leave, we shall depart if you are rested enough. I think I've definitely had more than my fill of drama and dragons for one evening."

His good-natured chuckle would infectiously bring out smiles in those around him, if they were prone to that; another callback to his charisma. He wasn't entirely sure if Nadar was going to offer to carry him back to Ireland, and he wasn't sure if it was 'kingly' to accept such an undignified style of travel, but it mattered not. He had several ways of returning whenever necessary. It was just a matter of what he was feeling at the time.

A L M O S A L M O S sprouhtt sprouhtt Iskandar Iskandar @others

Interaction: Kloudy Kloudy (King Dylan) & Iskandar Iskandar (Aragon) & A L M O S A L M O S (Nadur)

goldoni.regular.png
Gwyber had been flying for what seemed like an hour. She decided to take the long way towards her secret hideout, Gwyber didn't want other people following her because then, it wouldn't be much of a secret anymore. Not even the king she served for knew of this hideout of hers. It is where she goes to heal herself after battles, or to just drown herself in her own thoughts. It's her private oasis. Gwyber looked to see that Ddraig still laid unconscious, good. When Gwyber got to her place, the doors opened for her. Tall guards, sculpted of touch cold glass in her very image of how she imagined her 'defenders,' looking. Gwyber built this whole castle made of glass for herself, and she was the queen in these parts. Gwyber looked around as she heard the door close behind her. She reminded the ice guards that she had one more person who was allowed to enter. Aragon. Gwyber didn't know how she felt about him entering her humble home, she could just let him freeze to death. Marik would be hollering at her for letting his scribe freeze to death. Gwyber shrugged her shoulders as she handed the pod of glass to the guards while she transformed into her human appearance. Her wardrobe at disappeared and she was left with nothing but her bare skin before anyone could see her, she immediately made a coat from the feathers of her wings and covered herself with it. It looked more of a robe than a dress, but whatever worked to keep her from being seen.

Gwyber instructed the guards to bring the glass pod with Ddraig inside of it to her study. From there, Gwyber followed the guards from behind as she calculated what she was going to do with Ddraig.

(Sorry if it's short!)

f2eaafd3c01762fe87a1f5f3d34b380e-jpg.392759

Interacting with: AlbaGuBrath AlbaGuBrath

This wide expanse of water reminded Peigi of home. It was funny - she hadn't found her home until just a few years ago, when after wandering the shores with little more than her sealskin and bow, she had come across a clan of selkies that had known her mother. They had been rather friendly and had taken her in as one of their own, and after that Peigi couldn't remember a time in which she didn't live around others like her. It was amazing, and a far cry from her former life with her father.

A tingle ran down her spine as she caught a fishy scent wafting up from the murky depths below her. With a flick of her tail, she sped downwards, her whiskers picking up the faint trail of a small fish. Bits of seaweed brushed past her pelt like slimy fingers, and rocky crags stuck up like the bones of giants from the bottom of the lake. She stopped for a moment, nose twitching and eyes wide, the trail having disappeared. She remained in the depths a few moments more frustration causing her flippers to beat wildly before she ascended, eyes narrowed. One fish here was like a nugget of gold, but at least she knew there was food someplace.

She had seen several other selkies, but it looked as though they belonged to no particular clan. They were friendly enough, but had made it clear that they wanted nothing to do with her. What Peigi hadn't expected to see was a kelpie. And not just any kelpie - it was the one she had met earlier that day. It was a sort of sense among water creatures such as themselves, to recognize one form even if they had only seen the other. Peigi's face wrinkled for a moment before stopping before the kelpie, listening to his proposal. She certainly hadn't expected it, and it did seem uncharacteristic of him, but any help would be welcome.

"Yer not wrong on that one." Peigi dipped her head, a common sign of recognition from young to their superiors - even if Peigi was a spokesperson for her clan just like him. "But Ah cannae guarantee ye can keep oop wit me." Her eyes flicked toward the depths before coming back to the kelpie. "Ah'm Peigi, by th' by."

Peigi's lithe body twisted to turn back to the lake's bottom, her bubbly voice coming from over her shoulder. "Ah'll scare 'em out, if ye can catch 'em. An' don't let mah work go ta waste, ya ken?"

"You're not wrong on that one."
But I can't guarantee that you can keep up with me"

"I'm Peigi, by the way."

"I'll scare them out, if you can catch them. And don't let my work go to waste, alright?"

Aldair Wave-Rider

Location: The Seat of Mac Lir (the waters surrounding the Isle of Man)
Mentions: None
Interacts: Peigi ( boo. boo. )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

full
Aldair inclined his head slightly in recognition of the selkie’s gesture of respect, returning it in the appropriate manner. He was still a little annoyed that Ronmar had not sent a respected warrior to meet with him, but it could have been worse. At least the tension between them had relaxed a bit now that they were back in their familiar element and not surrounded by loud and aggressive land-folk. If nothing else, they both needed to eat and instinctively knew that, for all their differences, they were more like each other than the strangers around them.

“Honor to you, Peigi of Ronmar.” he replied with stiff formality, but with an effort to be somewhat friendly. “I am Aldair Wave-Rider, chief of Glasmuin.”
It occurred to him that they should have been introduced beforehand, but that had not gone well. Even now it was hardly going smoothly. Diplomacy was not the kelpie’s strong point; he was a warrior first of all and was uncertain how to navigate these unfamiliar waters. But, while his warriors were not afraid to fight if necessary, they all knew that a war would be disastrous and it was Aldair’s duty to protect his people, even if that meant uncomfortable diplomatic meetings hundreds of miles away.

At Peigi’s challenge, Aldair’s eyes glinted and he bared his serrated teeth in a feral grin, eager for the hunt. Here was a challenge, an opportunity to fight against nature’s attempt to conquer living beings and emerge victorious, and one that put him back into familiar territory.
“You need not worry about that, young warrior. We will feast this day!”

He followed after Peigi and kept a sharp eye out for a good spot for an ambush, eventually pointing out an area where the terrain narrowed through a bottleneck.
“I will go over there. If you can get the prey to flood through the crush, I will be waiting to spear them as they come, and to chase down any that escape. Have you a weapon?”
He offered a multi-pronged silver-blue spear, then shouldered the remaining ones as he headed away.

de2a3833b804457240a0fa15e04703e3.jpg

So he was a chief - Peigi's face might have drained of color, had she not been a seal. She had assumed he was a nobody like her, but the way he walked and talked should have told her it. He was every inch a leader, that much was for sure. Peigi was simply a clanmate, chosen to stand for her clan because of her experience in the outer world. Many other selkies wanted nothing to do with humans and had never even been in a town, but Peigi's human heritage made her more comfortable around other species as well as her own. What a story this would be - hunting with the kelpie chief of Glasmuin as if they were clanmates.

The selkie shouldered the spear a bit awkwardly as she sped downwards, making her way to the craggy rocks where she thought fish might hide. It would come in handy while herding the prey toward the bottleneck, but she very rarely did any sort of hunting with a weapon. Her seal teeth were like knives, and her reflexes were as fast as an arrow. Plus, flippers weren't really made for handling weaponry. And yet, Peigi managed to hold it before her, intending to poke it into the cracks she couldn't reach in hopes of scaring out more fish.

She waited until Aldair had made his way to the opposite side of the bottleneck, then sped along the rocky bottom, eyes peering through the murky darkness and nose twitching for a scent of fish. Everything was silent and still, as if no life at all existed down here, but a stream of bubbles left Peigi's mouth as she caught the trail of a small group. It was fresh, and they had likely dipped into the small cracks beneath her to hide. She shifted the spear in her grip and plunged it into the thin cracks, which immediately caused five small fish to dart out.

The chase was on! Using the weapon, she began to herd her prey toward Aldair, teeth bared and dark eyes glimmering. She swam almost as fast as they, her tail frothing the water behind her into a cascade of bubbles. It was difficult work, trying to get those stupid fish to travel in a straight line, and she twisted and turned in an effort to cut them off from open waters. But the task wasn't impossible, and she managed to chase the fish straight into the pass, where Aldair was waiting. But she didn't stick around to see if he managed to catch them and instead turned back to the lake floor, having caught a sliver of movement.

She was not disappointed, and she chased out another group of fish, who this time were much easier to herd. Perhaps it was the experience she had gained, but she chased them through the bottleneck with little trouble, a bubbly whoop leaving her.

Perhaps it was the lack of food, or even her own youth, but Peigi found this hunt exhilarating. Though simple, it had gotten her blood pumping and her senses alert, as well as rekindle a sense of companionship. Hunting with a kelpie was something she never thought she'd do, and yet here she was, sharing prey with one of those stuck-up, righteous minnows. Somehow, it felt good, as if they were equal in more ways than one.

But Peigi managed to gather herself to a more civilized state of mind as she slipped through the small opening, spear finally flashing out to impale a fish in its side. The smell of blood began to waft into the water, reminding her of just how hungry she really was. Managing to restrain herself from eating right there, however, she instead looked to the kelpie.

"Let's see how well ye'v fared, kelpie. Ah hope ye'v done yer clan honor, but then again, fishing is a wee matter." Peigi, gathering her courage, huffed in an almost exasperated tone. If course she didn't mean it, especially not to a chieftain, but that was simply how she communicated. She was chock-full of dry humor and sarcasm, and she had tried and failed to put on a lighter, more gentle face.

"Now, Ah hate ta be the bringer of bad news, but we cannae just bring our clans here, where there's fish. Ah mean - 'twould cause more chaos than help, Ah think. We cannae expect everyone to get along, ye ken?"

Attachments

• de2a3833b804457240a0fa15e04703e3.jpg
    de2a3833b804457240a0fa15e04703e3.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back