• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Bats Vs Dogs private

Jade growled as she jumped back up before grabbing theory and knee him in the stomach *thats for flipping me *she thought as she tried to push him towards the back of the ring and tried to kick his feet out from under him .
Persia smiled"Ah i see..pressure can do that to a person"she said frowning"pressure..can make someone turn into a monster if they have no light..but thats also what can hurt to..do..only worse.."she said frowning she gave a gentle smile"oh would you like me to bring something back from my trip?'she asked.

Cross frowned "i know..why do you think im somewhat hurrying"he grumbled "hopefully if he tries anything..annora goes all..siren on his but..and scares the living daylights out of him"he said sighing as he somewhat rushed back towards the house he gave a look towards crow.

Birds eyebrow went up slightly curious now *i think..adam dosent know the people hes messing with *she thought sighing watching everyone and looking at ana *..she seems very tough..*she thought sighing gently watching ana * but shes really pretty to*she thought.

Thinking fast Theory hardened his stomach muscles to take the impact of her knee, once she had started to pull her knee back he reached forward and grabbed her by the waist before leaning back and tossing her toward the line she had been pushing him toward. "Nice try, but it's not going to be that easy."

Illya smiled, "Yes i would love that!" She exclaimed. "Growl at pride once and he'll rethink getting on your bad side." She giggled knowing he would jump to assuming that Persia took after her parents. "He'll think you are crazy and he tends to try to avoid the crazy he don't think he can handle."

Crow knew that was true. "Annora would kill him before he had a chance to even think something." He chuckled with the thought that he had found a rare gem in Annora. "So, you think Milo will try to come for my head or you think he's done being brave?' He laughed imagining Milo trying to be brave again.

Adam was a little cross now, but he would wait and hear him out. Shade sighed as he put his drink down. "I need you to remind my parents why they got together. They are thinking about a divorce, but I know that wont make them happy. they still love each other, but my father is ever the clueless moron." He sighed rubbing his head. "I'd have Shadow other there deal with it since my mother is his daughter, but his idea of fixing it might just be beating my father's ass." He chuckled. "Do that and you get the key back." Adam's eye twitched a little from anger. "I'm not a match maker!" He huffed. He could have handled killing someone or hard labor, this was different though. Ana couldn't help but laugh a little.

Jade eyed him as she stopped herself before she rolled out of the line and jumping back up"never thought it would be"she said getting back up and aiming a punch straight at theorys Nose hoping to maybe take him by surprise she reached up and grabbed him and tried to push him back and tried to trip him over the line.

Persia laughed slightly"sounds like a good game plan to me"she said smiling she gave a gentle sigh "ill have to remember that growl.."she said smiling "avoid the crazys you cant handle"she said luaghing she frowned slightly"ill be joining the games in a few years maybe..it just all depends youd think i would do well..i really hate hurting people..and plus everytime i do i accidently heal them"she said slightly embrassed by it.

Cross sighed lightly"i dont know honestly..it all depends i know prides been training him...well atleast trying to.."he said sighing "..depends honestly..i think if you go after him he wont be brave..you go after ..Mio....he probably will.."he said thinking about it "..he got mad at me..last time i saw him..tried hitting me..with a wooden broom handle that didnt go over to well"he said chuckling.

Shadow sighed lightly"and whats wrong with my way..?"he asked looking at shade "i have every right to"he said huffing slightly "dosent matter if your not one..all you have to do is save the day shouldnt be that hard"he said chuckling watching adam ,Bird looked at adam *yeah this is about to blow up rather quickly...*she thought worriedly.

Theory dodged her punch before grabbed her and holding onto her tightly. Twisting around he tossed her toward the other side of the ring before swiftly circling to her other side and kicking her one foot out from under her as she went to stand. "I'll be grateful if you wouldn't try punching me in the face." He laughed enjoying this a little to much.

Illya thought for a moment. "There are other things beside fighting. Maybe try being a medic. They are very useful to their teams and often some of the strongest people. Also healing powers can be weapons too." she encouraged her. "You'll find yourself in time. We all do. Like I'm still learning about myself. I can use magic and cast spells."

Crow rolled his eyes a little. "Of course he'll be brave for the girl." He sighed knowing that's how most men worked. "well unless I feel it's necessary I have no plans of going after Mio again. I only did that to get him out of the house." He shrugged though sometimes he just liked being evil and he couldn't account for the wicked things he did on those days.

Shade rolled his eye at Shadow. "You just want to beat someone up." He told him with a shake of his head. "I want them to be reminded of love not bruised up and scared." He turned back to Adam. "Sometimes being a mafia lord isn't always murder and chaos. You need to learn how to use emotions." He told him leaving it at that. Adam was more then annoyed now. "How the hell am I supposed to do this." He grumbled not even sure how to start. He didn't deal well with emotions.

Jade grinned slightly watching theory"hmm well i would have appericated if you hadnt slammed into the ground earlier..so i think were both past appercaiting things dont you"she said sticking her tounge out and finally getting back up and watching theory slightly she watched him for a minute "...do you want to include powers in this?"she asked as she aimed a hit towards his chest .

Persia smiled watching her "i like that idea "she said smiling"oh really how so?"she asked watching her curioursly"ive always thought healing can only be used as good"she said confused" so what do you mean about that and thats really cool !"she said smiling at her sister .

Cross sighed lightly "i see..i cant figurie you out..your terrible..but you worry in a sense..then your pyscho again it makes my head hurt.."he grumbled lightly "i cant keep up"he mumbled slightly he gave a curious glance when they got to the house he arched his eyebrows "err..okay so i Ambrosia..outside..and their stuff flying around the house can see it from inside the windows "he looked at crow wondering what happened.

Shadow grinned "yes i want to beat someone up..i always want to beat someone up.."he said sighing lightly looking at shade he gave a quiet sigh"..you learn about emotions.."he grumbled"and im assuming this will help"he said sighing, Bird looked at Adam "adam..maybe you should just try.."she said watching him "...okay..from what ive seen you need some help learning emotions instead of shutting everything off...everything besides anger that is"she said the last part quietly.

Theory chuckled as he circled her waiting for her next move. "You can if you like, but if you use your powers i'm going wolf on you. I'll lick you into defeat." He joked around with her a little. Though if he could get her laughing hard enough getting her over the line wouldn't be so hard.

Illya smiled at her. "You can heal someone to much, which can shut down organs or stop blood flow. Plus with knowledge of the body you would know which parts are more vulnerable then others." She told her knowing she had used that knowledge to her advantage more then once.

Crow chuckled at the fact of making Cross' head hurt. "I'm like a 1000 piece puzzle. You think you almost have it figured out but then you realize you're missing a piece." He joked a little. Seeing the house he frowned and just walked right in. "what is going on here?" He demanded.

Adam took a deep breath and sighed. "Fine. I'll play your game." He told him before marching off toward the door. Shade just shook his head. "It must be a mockingjay thing. Learning lessons the hard way." He laughed remembering how stubborn he had been before Justice got a hold of him. Ana laughed at his comment. "It must be."

Jade sighed lightly "okay i give..your three steps ahead of me"She said smiling looking at him "i guess im not to stubborn after all"she said sighing before walking back towards the ring and stepping on the line "come here"she said with a smile she gave him a curious look to see if he would or not.

Persia looked at illya"oh wow i never knew that so i could be a deadly weapon if i felt the need"she said laughing"i dont but i think thats cool"she said smiling she gave a curious look at illya"hmm..so you want to hear what my paintings about?"she asked curioursly.

Annora looked at crow she looked like she was rather mad at zira"your boy..your boy thats what the problem is"she grumbled "i told him dont do that..what did he do he did it !in the process..he almost made a bookshelf fall on Ambrosia,.,."she huffed slightly before looking at Zira who was still giving her a rather evil eye she gave a quiet sigh .

Shadow eyebrows raised"and why do you think its my side why cant it come from anas side?"he asked looking at all of them rather serioursly"i know how stupid that sounds"he said watching everyone, Bird looked at adam before rolling her eyes slightly *hard head..*she thought before sighing watching him before turning into a wolf she gave a quiet sigh "..your making the floor shake adam..you put a whole in her floor..she might put a whole in your head"She said truthfully.

Theory was a little uneasy about going over there, but he did it any way. She wasn't outside the ring yet so she could play this dirty still. A part of him thought as long as she kissed him, he wouldn't care if she pulled one on him or not. "Yes?" He asked as he stood in front of her.

Illya gave a nod. "You could be anything you want." She encouraged her. "I'd love to hear about your painting." She chimed. she, herself, was a painter on the side. all the painting in the room had been done by her. Bren had called Pride over. He had realized something watching Lyra and her wolf and he needed to act on his theory.

Crow walked over to Zira and knelt down. "Why did you not listen?" He asked in the gentlest and calmest manner he had ever used around others. "Annora, he's six. 6 years old do things they are told not to all the time. Yes, he almost got his sister hurt, but she's not and I'm sure he's learnt from this." He told her without even looking her way.

Shade just gave his grandfather a look. "Because we get something far worse from her side. The need to help every one and their damn dog, even when that means running into the middle of fight." He pointed out knowing shadow couldn't deny that. Adam grumbled as he walked out the door. "Bird, how would you do this?"

Jade looked at him before smiling and kissing him and stepping out of the ring with him"their we both..lose"she said smiling looking at him"okay you win"she said sticking her tounge out"now...what else can you do besides make a ring ?"she asked curioursly watching him.

Persia smiled before pulling out her phone and showing her the copy of it"i had drew it on my phone first..its the forest and the cities the darkness is growing ...but then theirs this big burst of light..and its holding the darkness back"she said "and you can see the stars and such.. above the buidlings"she said showing her sister , Pride looked at bren "..you wanted to see me?"he asked looking at bren " dude you still look beat up"he said sighing watching bren.

Zira looked at crow before sighing"because ..shes her..and she hasnt left yet"he mumbled "im not talking about this"he said frowning lightly, Annora sighed lightly before looking at zira *hes going to be hard to handle..*she thought frowning *..Kai..hopefully wont be as bad..hopefully..*she thought worriedly *atleast crow knows how to parent atleast it looks that way *she thought frowning.

Shadow sighed"true very true"he said frowning when he heard dark fall anmd crash into something in the living room"ana..you want to check that out?"he asked. Bird sighed"err..it depends on how mad they are at each other..and what the girl is like but..um..if they really do love each other it shouldnt be to hard i hope.."she said sighing "..but in the end its up to them to love each other..and you cant control their emotions adam"she said frowning

Theory grinned as he let her pull him out of the ring with her. "I don't think I'll ever stop smiling." He told her with a happy sigh. "well I can make weapons out of magic for a short time, enchant things, summon animals to fight for me. Cast minor spells and a few major ones."

Illya looked at the copy of the painting and smiled. "It's beautiful and it has such a touching meaning behind it." She told her as she handed her her phone back. "all these painting on the wall are ones I did." She told her. Bren rolled his eyes a little at that. He was walking with a cane until he got used to his new leg. "Yeah, well I still feel beat up. That wolf Lyra has.. I think it's actually a person. i don't know who, but I recognize the curse on it."

Crow looked at Zira sternly. "Look here`boy, she is your sister and sooner or later you will have to learn to accept that and get along with her. Right now you are getting off with a warning but next time I wont be so easy on you.' He told him before turning back to annora. "You think he's bad, wait till Kai is hyped up on sugar."

Ana sighed before walking into the living room. "what did you break this time?" She asked Dark with a sigh. Adam grumbled to himself a little. "If what I've heard about my great grandparents is true, then this is going to be a pain." He told Bird as he walked toward where he knew Derek would be. Dealing with him would be the most challenging part.

Jade smiled"thats cool..youve seen what i could do..with mine pretty plain and simple but thats okay i wont get confused by it"she said smiling looking at theory she gave a quiet sigh"i feel a slight shift in a memory.."she mumbled lightly"but i cant remember which one it is is that bad?"she asked.

Persia smiled"thanks and awesome maybe we should paint togther sometime thatd be fun..would it be alright..if i came saw the babies once they are born?"she asked looking at illya "..i mean i would go see mason ..babies.. but hes being a hard head right now"she said rolling her eyes. Pride sighed gently"oh my..not what i wanted to hear"he said laughing slightly"so ..you have a...theory or something?"he asked curioursly.

Zira sighed lightly before rolling his eyes before looking at annora and crow"yeah i could..but shes annoying"he whispred lightly before sighing and looking at kai, Annora frowned lightly "..i need to go see my family.. so that way i can see if i can get her to help with that thing"she grumbled before rolling her eyes"..oh is he worse then zira..?"shen asked frowning"im lucky i know how to watch them..when their not misbehaving"she said sighing.

Bird sighed looking at adam and seeing derek "you think it will be a pain why dont we just recreate their first date or something..,.?"she asked frowning lightly "or not..im just thinking up options cause telling them or convicing them...might be harder then i thought"she mumbled, Derek sighed before looking at adam "..yes?"he asked looking at him and bird "...what ..is it?"he asked.

Theory gave a nod. He was having changes in his memories too. His old ones were slowly being replaced by these new ones. "Even though my memories are changing.. I don't feel much different.' He admitted wondering if it would stay that way or not.

Illya beamed, "I would love to paint with you sometime and I would be happy if you did come and see them. You are their aunt after all." She felt like finally they were all coming together as a family. "Mason will calm down sooner or later. Maybe talk to dolly." Bren gave a nod. "I think.. it could be Illya from the future. The curse on that wolf is one only used when the caster is faced with their death. It allows them to escape it, but only by becoming something else. Pearl could undo it and then we'll know for sure."

Crow gave a nod. "Kai gets stuck in dragon form when he is hyped up, that would seem so bad until you realize he doesn't know how to control half his dragon abilities." He told her with a sigh. "He's blown the ceiling in his room down before, even caught the living room on fire a few times."

Adam could try that if his first plan of action didn't work out. "hey, you need to pull your head out of your butt and go talk to your wife. You still love her and she still loves you. You don't want to throw that away just because it's gotten a little tough now do you?" He huffed at him waiting to see just how stubborn Derek was going to be.

Jade smiled "well thats good im glad..i would hate it if you changed to much"she said truthfully watching him she gave him a gentle look "so what about me if i changed would you hate that?"she asked curioursly.

Persia sighed lightly"dolly might know but if she dont i dont want to worry her either..ya know.. "she said frowning"whats your faveriotre things to paint ...?"she asked curioursly looking at her .Pride sighed"yeah if anyone can do it it would be pearl..."he said knowing that for sure he gave a curiours look at bren"so how do you sugguest pearl goes about doing that?"he asked curioursly"and if were right what do we do?"he asked curioursly .

Annora laughed slightly"oh my that is bad"she said frowning she gave a quiet sigh "..i still dont understand why Zira acted like that hes never like that"she said frowning worriedly "...is he going to get worse over time?"she asked sighing looking at crow "...arent boys worse to raise then girls?"she asked.

Derek sighed looking at adam"no not really i dont but its whatever she wants i just want to see her happy"he said sighing looking at adam"i dont feel like being stubborn today ..so your lucky you got me on a lazy day "he grumbled looking at adam he gave a curiours look at bird and adam.

Theory nodded and smiled. "Honestly, I would love you all the same. I don't believe the core of who you are will change with your memories, and even if your personality did change, you'd still be you inside. I also believe in soulmates. If it's meant to be it will." He told her.

Illya thought for a moment since she enjoyed painting a lot of things. "My dreams. Sometimes I see things in my dreams that happened a long time ago or haven't happen yet. I paint them so I can always remember them." she told her with a sigh. Bren walked to the back door. "Pearl is smart, she will figure it out, plus I will give her my stored magic energy to help. If we are right, then we've already done what we could by turning her back. Your kids will have their mother back and you will be able to help her a lot sooner given that you'll know." He told him as he walked out to where Pearl and the wolf were.

Crow looked at annora, "He could have many reasons. Maybe he feels like she's going to take over or even a little forgotten." He knew that Zira had acted out a little when Kai had been born, but after awhile he realized that Kai wasn't stealing anything away from him. "I've heard girls are the tricky ones." He chuckled.

Adam wanted to smack him but he resisted. "Do you think this is going to make her any happier. She probably just wants you to adventure with her or something. From what I've heard you are a bit of a coward, but I find that hard to believe since you started out in the mafia."

Jade sighed"very true .."she said watching him "i never thought of it that way you impress me sometimes"she said smiling looking at him"so you think our place will be more kinder when we get back?"she asked curioursly she highly doubted it "maybe it will be better then before"she said quietly.

Persia smiled"I like that.."she said smiling" i paint my dreams to sometimes..but ..in my dreams..sometimes..the town is competely dark.."she said frowning slightly"ill have to show my other paintings sometime"she said truthfully watching her sister,Pearl sighed looking at them "come on we better hurry this up..i have to get something to eat soon..and i have to go pick something up"she said smiling.

Annora sighed"you sure..?"she asked looking at him"because im pretty sure when it comes to your family..its the boys that are more handfuls then females"she said truthfully watching him"have a good chat with cross?"she asked watching crow "..emmie seems nice"she said sighing.

Derek sighed "no im a Coward..with a Capital C.."he said truthfully"i dont know honestly ..i dont know what she wants to be honest"he said frowning slightly he gave a curious sigh "but if you think it will make her happy adventuring thats fine to "he said standing up and looking at adam.

Theory wasn't sure what would be waiting for them when they got back to their time, though he was sure things would be different. "It might be, but I don't think to much will have changed. Maybe small things like our parents. And I impress myself sometimes.' He chuckled.

Illya gave a nod. "I would love to see your other painting. I've had dreams where I was seeing life from the eyes of a wolf before." she admitted wondering if it had any meaning or if it was no more then a silly dream. Bren walked over to Pearl and kissed her before giving her his magic. "How hard is this going to be?" He asked her not wanting her to hurt herself trying. The wolf just sat there watching them wagging her tail.

Crow sighed at her comment. "Maybe with my family, but for the most part boys aren't as bad as you hear." He told her. "Emmie. she seems to really like Cross. Guess that's all that matters." He shrugged not wanting to get to into it. If he did it might freak Cross out.

Adam really wanted to straggle this man. "See that's the problem. You know nothing about the woman that is your wife. That's given you three children, one of which is my grandfather. I shouldn't have to be telling you what might or might not make her happy because if you loved her you'd be breaking your back to figure it out.' He huffed at him. "Now go and break your back for that woman before I break your back for annoying me!"

Jade Smiled"im not sure if thats good or bad"she said truthfully watching him"oh yeah supruirse yourself at times i know i do..one time i said something stupid i scared myself..its intresting the thing thats comes out of my mouth"she said smiling at him .

Persia smiled"that has to be intresting..what did you see?"she asked watching her "..now im curiours"she said smiling watching her sister "..what was it like ?"she asked "..i wish i could have seen you when i was younger maybe we would be closer then we are "she said frowning, Pearl sighed"hopefully not to hard..it all depends.."on if it is illya and if she wants to change if she dosent then theirs nothing i can really do "she said frowning watching bren .

Annora eyebrows went up"whats that supposed to mean?"she asked looking at crow "..dont tell me you know something that no one else knows.."she said frowning worriedly"espically if its something thats going to worry your brother"she said sighing.

Derek sighed"alright alright ill go"he grumbled lightly before walking away he gave a quiet sigh "..break my back ..you break my back"he grumbled lightly looking at adam before walking again, Bird laughed slightly"he sounds like an Old Fox grumbling and Compalining ..."she said smiling looking at adam"so you think it might work?"she asked quietly.

Theory understood that. Sometimes questionable things came out of his mouth too. "So how about we go act out our plan to bring our siblings closer together?" He chuckled already imagining all the ways this could play out. He knew both Lyra and Major could be very stubborn.

Illya sighed, "I saw my family and life going on without me. At first it was a nice dream running around being wild, but then he got lonely." she sighed. "We still have so much time to get closer." She told her. "Don't mourn for what could have been, look forward to what can be." Bren gave a nod. "I'm almost sure it's her and she'll want to change back." He sighed waiting for Pearl to give it a go.

Crow shook his head. "No, it's just that when I talk about someone's love interest it's normally because I'm plotting something evil. I don't want to worry him like that. Though he's probably already worried enough knowing his child might be a dragon." He sighed.

Adam grumbled but sighed. "It better or I'm going to track him down and shot him in the ass." He told her before heading back to his grandfather. Once there he walked in and crossed his arms. "I'm not sure if they got back together but I motivated him. Told him he better break his back trying to make her happy or I'm going to break his back for him." Ana laughed at that. "sound like something you would do Shadow."

Jade smiled"lets do it "she said smiling grabbing theorys hand"this should be rather fun"she said smiling"Lyra..going to be so stubborn though it scares me she scares me ..she cant be quite the stubborn thing when she wants to ..my temper is nothing compared to her stubborness plus if she thinks she will be putting anyone in harm way"she said frowning.

Persia smiled"ah i see and your right i shouldnt ..do that but look forward to the future"she said smiling"so...heres my phone number in case you dont have it and my email im always on one of them"she said truthfully "just in case you want to get ahold of me and cant get me from my home phone"she said smiling.Pearl sighed lightly"ive never acutely done one reversed before"she said truthfully before trying to do it "..any help ..is appericated right now"she said contracting on it she gave a gentle look towards bren for some slight help;.

Annora laughed slightly"oh good i see i was worried you knew something since you seem to know everything"she said truthfully she gave a curious look"yeah well since you told him that he probably wont be able to sleep now"she said laughing thinking about it"poor guy will probably call you up in the middle of the night cursing you out"she laughed

Bird laughed slightly hearing that "it never ceases to amaze him or Violent you are"she said rolling her eyes she gave a quiet sigh looking at everyone *..geesh..Adam..must act like his family..*she thought. Shadow sighed"yes it does sound like something id do truthfully"he said smiling "though i would have shot him in the leg to show him i ment"he grumbled lightly .

Theory knew she was right. "But Major always seems to bring out the giggly side of her." He laughed knowing how protective and goofy his brother got around Lyra. "I really hope this works." He told her as he squeezed her hand a little. He could see Lyra up a head brushing Dot's hair.

Illya took her number and email before giving her her own. "You can message or call me when ever you like. If you ever need anything I'll be here for you." She promised her with a smile. Bren gave a nod as he helped her the best he could. There was a shift in the pressure of the air around them before the wolf started to change form. Soon a slightly older Illya was standing before them.

Crow looked at her and almost laughed. "I don't know everything. I just like to think i do." He told her as they gathered the kids and headed home. "He is the sort of person that really would call me up in the middle of the night to curse me." He told her so she wouldn't be to shocked if he actually did it.

Adam sighed seeing his grandfather. "Give me the key before I shot you for sending me to deal with such a pain in the butt." He huffed. Shade was laughing to hard. "Here, you've earned it." Anyone that could handle his father was okay in his book. "I'll deal with them if they don't sort it out."

Jade smiled"true very true.."she said sighing "you know this ..whole thing in the sky from were we came from..you dont think it could be a gypsy could you?"she asked thinking about it"i mean i just kinda remember a wolf paw print..from when i fell"she grumbled before eyeing dot .

Persia smiled"that means alot espically since my mom...might be so mad she might throw shoes at me..when she finds out what i did "she said luaghing slightly"although i might tell dad before mom or i might not tell them at all"she said worriedly.Pearl sighed and smiled at bren"thanks..i needed the help"she said smiling before looking at illya and bren and pride"well my job is done"she said smiling she gave a quiet sigh before messing ith her hair *great..now im feeling tired..thats wonderful..after i get back from town ill take a nap *she thought smiling.

Annora looked at crow"i rest my case"she said smiling looking at crow "..so ..your boys..one gets hyped up on sugar and the other is jealous"she said sighing, Ambrosia looked at crow before tugging on his arm slightly looking at her mother"Ziras..always a jealous but.."she grumbled"grumpy to"she said sighing.

Bird looked at Adam and shade *the eye thing is trait..in his family..*she thought sighing watching him she gave him a curious glance *it sounds like he acts like them to..*she thought sighing"so..can we go tell my ..family that im alright..and i wasnt murdred ?"she asked sighing gently.

Theory knew it could be a possibility. 'it could very well have been a gypsy behind it. It's just a matter of find out which one or finding someone else that is capable of fixing it." He had a few ideas on people that could possible fix the matter. "Are you worried about what Dot thinks of us?" He asked having seen her look.

Illya shook her head a little. "I would tell them. They will be more upset if you don't. It'll hurt them that you couldn't trust them enough to go to them." Illya told her trying to stir her sister away from making to big of mistakes. "They might get upset, but that'll fade." Bren kissed Pearl before letting go of her so she could do what she had too. Future Illya looked at them and sighed. "I suppose there is explaining to be done and fixing this mess." She sighed as she glanced up at the sky. She could fix it, but not at the moment.

Crow gave a nod as he reached down and picked up his daughter. "Maybe, but those things don't mean he doesn't care about you. Sometimes people are like stones. Hard and rough, but smooth and unique on the inside.' He told her remembering it had been something someone had told him a long time ago.

Adam gave a nod as he took her hand and walked toward the door. "I'll be back and that's a warning." He huffed to his grandfather before letting Bird lead the way. "So am I going to get a chance to hit someone/" He asked wondering how upset her family was going to be when they found out where she was now.

Jade sighed gently "not really what she thinks of us more so me.."she grumbled"she will always love you..but she might hate me forever"she said frowning watching him hoping he would understand what she ment,Major looked at theory "what took you two so long?"he grumbled looking at jade and seeing her expression "shes not going to attack one of us like a cat right?"he asked.

Persia smiled"i sure hope your right..im sure dads will but my mom"she mumbled before standing up "dont forget my painting and dinner sometime alright.."she said smiling ,Pearl sighed gently looking at her"yes their is some of that to be done so um.. yeah explaning right now would be awesome "she mumbled slightly "im sure everyone wants to know i mean i know i do"she said

Annora giggled slightly looking at ambrosia and crow"oh no you dont want a daughter at all...do ya ?"she asked with a slight grin"true.."she said sighing"so now that ive met your family...well your mother and one of your brothers "she mumbled lightly "think i should buy your brother bubble wrap..for emmie and the baby ?"she asked in a slight joking manner.

Bird sighed "i have no clue..Just depends on how mad he is.."she said quietly looking at adam she gave a gentle sigh "i only have two relatives alive..now"she mumbled"i have to atleast let one of them now im okay"she said looking around"your family seems like a barrel full of monkeys though"she said smiling.

Theory understood and sighed as he looked over at Dot. "I wish there was something you two could bond over." He told her wishing that they would grow to love each other. Turning to his brother he got a wicked grin. "If she don't I might just beat you up myself.' He told him in a joking way.

Illya gave a nod. "I'll remember. I promise.' She told her as she gave her one last hug before watching her leave. "Be careful out there." she mumbled. Future Illya gracefully sat down on a tree stump before beginning her half of the tale. "I guess it starts with the truth about my mother's people. The nomads, but more so her bloodline. She was the oldest daughter of the chief, but that wasn't what was important. It's the blessing or to some curse that her family has and the very thing that had made me so fragile. It's the ability to unknowingly absorb and multiply magical and natural energy within oneself. However, it takes a toll on the body, a toll that is greater with the strength of the ability. Bren has it to a minor level, but for me.. it's the greatest it's ever been in the bloodline. I learnt all this when I went looking for answers after having my daughters. I also learnt how to advert the damage it was doing to me and use it. Crow found out about my powers and wanted them to cast a spell he couldn't on his own. I was warned that if I died, he would steal my abilities and it would be the end of the city and beyond.. to what point I don't know. So, I found a curse that would stop him from stealing my powers should it get to that point. I thought that someone would find away to turn me back. As for the portals contacting the times.. I can close them, but I don't know what kind of effect it will have on the person that opened them."

Crow smirked knowing how well that gift would go over. "You'll freak him out even more." He warned her, though he would enjoy every moment of it. "Maybe.. I've changed my mind." He mumbled to himself, though he was still uneasy about having a daughter. Taking care of the boys was hard enough.

Adam gave a nod. "Oh, wait until Blair gets home from over seas. she's always gunning for me. and if you ever meet my parents." He warned her knowing they could all be handfuls. "So how far we traveling to tell him you've gone from one nut to a much more dangerous and crazy bat?"

Jade nodded"it will be fine in time im sure of it theory"she said smiling watching him she gave a curious glance at major"but head"she said eyeing him, Major chuckled looking at theory before shaking his head "always the same "he said sighing before looking at dot"hey you know..i think you have her really spoiled"he said sighing.

Persia frowned slightly as she walked out she gave a quiet sigh looking at paden"so?"she asked curioursly she gave a steady look around "paden...does anything smell odd?"she asked .Pearl sighed "theirs time for that later..i imange you want to rest or something right?"she asked looking at her "i mean you have been chasing your daughter all day"she said truthfully she gave a gentle look around "..im going to do some snopping ..if people start noticing the hole..thats going to cause trouble"she mumbled.

Annora looked at crow before sighing and shaking her head "i probably would.. he might have a heartattack..truthfully.."she said sighing "maybe huh...yeah well i dont rightfully think..you have a choice.."she said smiling at crow she gave a curious look towards him "i need to shower when i get home i really stink"she mumbled.

Bird eyebrow lifted slightly"not much farther honestly.."she said smiling as she approached the house, Mason sighed smiling he looked at bird before eyeing adam"what the hell are you doing with that?"he asked eyeing them , Bird frowned"Mason before you get all huffy puffy and out of sorts..could you let me explain"she said frowning ,Mason eyed bird"you were supposed to call ..!"he said eyeing her and then adam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back