• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Bats Vs Dogs private

Major smiled"oh wow i would have never guessed him for that..i just like to see things grow.."he said grinning"any secret youd like to share?"he asked smiling "..so..i do have one other secrets i love birds to..and fish .."he said sighing"i have a fish pond .."he said watching her.

Persia smiled"that does sound like fun..whats it like being a wolf by the way i forgot to ask.."she said smiling "good cause ill need some help alot of it"she said smiling"...if this town will ever get to peace we need to fight for it"she said watching paden"welll i do you can just follow along if you want to"she said laughing.

Annora giggled lightly "ill remember that.."she said smiling "do you think i could convience him to take one for me ?"she asked curioursly "..if i can keep him and his sister from tearing up the place i just might live.."she said smiling lightly before shaking her head "...you might want to help me i hear were supposed to be going for ice cream afterwards..."she said smiling.

Pearl grinned "sounds like him.."she said smiling she gave a quiet sigh happy he wasnt more injured in the future "...Thanks for what youve told us...it will help with getting this straighten out"she said sighing knowing they had alot to do in little time .

Cosette sighed lightly"i would like you to help me look for her..i dont know if she will come talk to me..truthfully.."she said frowning"but more then likely..its something knothead said to her"she said getting rather mad at the thought "although i might have done something to her"she said frowning worriedly.

Kip frowned lightly "...well..please do explain.."he said frowning watching her"..your husband is going to want to murder me..."he mumbled shaking his head he frowned lightly"..so what happened?"he asked frowning "what happened to her..was everything before i was killed ?"he asked.

Lyra smiled, "Actually, I've got the mark of an assassin. It's because of how many times I've been in the pit and come out. I finish all my fights in 20 minutes or less. If I go over that time, it will put to much strain on my heart." She told him with a sigh, "Also.. I really like roller coasters but Jade wont let me ride them because of my heart."

Paden smiled thinking about it. "It's like seeing the world through someone else's eyes. Everything looks brighter, is taster, louder. I love the way the ground feels under my paws." He sighed thinking about it. "Don't worry, I'll follow you to the end and back if you ask."

Kai gave an nod. "Zira! Get in the bath. We'll get ice cream afterward!" He told his brother as he grabbed his arm and tried to drag him to the tub. He just really wanted the ice cream.

Kai gave a nod. "It's the least I can do. Just be careful." He told her before turning and heading out. "So what do we do now?" Bren asked hoping she wasn't going to send him back to her base to rest more. He was bored of that already and ready to get back to work.

Rye gave a nod, "Should we check the kitchen or maybe the garden. I've seen her in the gardens before eating the fresh fruits and veggies." He told her wondering where she could have run off to. He wasn't sure whom was the cause for upsetting her, but he would at least try to find her and talk to her.

Ana sighed, "I found out I was carrying her not long after you had died. I didn't tell anyone because I knew there were people who would take advantage of the situation. I was a new captain after all and people from my past were also hanging about. Beside.. we had stopped seeing each other not longer before that, but you were still like a best friend to me. I didn't need anyone questioning things since it was already hard enough. She was tiny when I had her, but she was a fighter. A few month after she was born she was taken from the hospital. I had only left her side for a moment to get our things together. I was going to take her and run. Fake my death and trying to actually have future. I looked for her and even went to local police, but they refused to help me. Eventually I just turned to drinking. I did a lot of it before, but after losing her it was worse. She was the second child I had lost and I felt like I wasn't capable of protecting any one I loved. But.. After all this time, I've found her and you need to go to her. It's going to seem strange, but some how she got brought to this time. She's alive and only 10." She told him waiting to see how he would react.

Major chuckled"i hate roller coasters my fights usually last...over a good hour i just rather take my time with fighting.."he said frowning"sometimes its better to be fast..oppoent cant read you as quick i guess i dont know"he said frowning he gave a quiet sigh "..plus i hate messes they freak me out to much blood on the ground..i freak out and have to clean it up"he said watching her.

Persia smiled "it sounds so much fun whenever i used to ask mom about it she would get mad and freeze up "she said frowning "she always used to say was it was a curse.."she said watching paden"do you agree or no?"she asked curioursly.

Annora eyed the two and watched Zira who seemed to freeze at the sight of the water "come on zira just get in the stinking tub please..dont make me get your farther please"she begged before looking at kai wondering what his thoughts were, Zira eyed them both"only if you both leave"he huffed slightly though he looked like he might snap at any moment.

Pearl sighed"i have a feeling if i keep you locked up in the base one more minute you might snap so we get to work with everything we know find the other kids..and have them help us"she said sighing"That way we can come up with a plan"she said crossing her arms and watching bren.

Cosette nodded "lets start those two places if i cant find her either of those two places i do not know what i will do"she said frowning looking around *what could have made that girl so upset..*she wondred frowning she gave a quiet sigh looking around "do you think she could be practicing her violin again she lives and breathes that thing"she said rolling her eyes.

Kip sighed"welp..if theirs one thing ive learned..never to question anything around here.."he said sighing watching her before standing up"were shes at point me in the direction and ill try and get her.."he said sighing "meanwhile..err..you need to tell Mr.Im going to flip my lid.."he said watching her.

Lyra smiled at him, "Sounds like we are opposites, but that's a good things.' She giggled thinking about it. "Sometimes I wish I didn't have to work like that, but I don't have a choice. It's me or them and honestly I'd rather it be them since most of them would take pleasure in making their victims suffer."

Paden sighed hearing that. It was a shame his mother felt that way about it. "I don't believe it's a curse. Though I guess it is what you make it. To me it's never been the source of unhappiness or misery." He explained to Persia. "Maybe I could show her there is more to it then just what she knows."

Kai gave a small nod and inched out of the room. "Do you think he'll be alright in there?" He asked Annora hoping she would tell him he would be. He worried about his brother sometimes, and this was one of those times.

Bren chuckled, "I might go crazy just not being able to do as much. I wish recovering was an over night thing.' He sighed knowing there was so much he could have been doing to help, but at the moment he felt kind of useless. "The kids can't be to far. I know Pride was hovering over his girls earlier."

Rye gave a nod, "Lets. I'm sure she has to be in one of those two places." He said starting for the kitchen. "Who knows, she might be practicing in the garden.' He was a little worried, though he wasn't the sort to show it.

Ana gave a nod, "If it makes you feel any better, I'm not going to let him beat you up over it. I hadn't even met him properly when all that happen." she told Kip as she stood up. "Hanalea is with my grandfather. However, that man is the reason my father and mother were killed. Be careful. I'm sure he's out to hurt her and he'll be just as savage to any one that gets in his way."

Major smiled"i rather itd be them to your to pretty to lose"he said smiling watching her "..Jade and theory are getting married..which i find cool i guess..took them long enough..to get to together..but i guess some could say the same about us..we took forever to "he said smiling.

Persia sighed"maybe if shell let you"she said smiling"mother she can be quite the hard headed person when she wants to be worse when she used to be a wolf..you should have seen it once..when i was younger some hunter said something bad to bren she attacked the idoit in wolf form and lit his pants on fire..."she said laughing.

Annora sighed"yes im sure he will..be.."she said smiling"well physically i dont know about emotionally youll have to help him with that..he seems to get mad easily..hes alot like your dad in a sense .."she said sighing "i bet you will be close to your sister in the future"she said smiling.

Pearl smiled"well lets go find them"she said sighing"well its not and remember that next time you go to get into a fight"she said sighing"have you talked to mason lately?"she asked sighing"i mean even though he calls me everything under the sun...although i guess i desverve ..it sorta for what i did "she said sighing

Cosette nodded"you want to check in the garden and ill check in kitchen she will probably be more open to talk to you..since your basically neutral ....and your not...well me or ..our brother"she grumbled lightly wondering were her sister could have gone .

Kip sighed"that would make sense to any rational person..but this is Mr.bat king..you and i both know how he is..oh by the way the idoit..has a knife stuck in his hand hes stuck on the table"he said showing ana the picture he got by text "Tell him whiles hes stuck there"he said standing up "ill remember that..when i go get her"he said sighing.

Lyra giggled, "We all took our time. Maybe that's a good thing though." she told him as she played with her hair. "You think Theory will mellow out now that him and Jade are together? I really hope so." she had had it with him picking on her and pulling her hair. Coming to a sudden stop and frowned. "My wolf has been gone from a while.. I hope she's not lost."

Paden chuckled hearing that. "She must take after her mother. Grandmother can be like that at times." He told his sister. "Even still, I'll get her to listen to me. I can be very persuasive when I want to be." He had been told that was a trait he must have gotten from his father, but now that he had met his parents, he was sure it came from his mother.

Kai grinned from ear to ear. "He's dad's mini!" He giggled knowing the truth in his statement. "I'm sure I'll love her lots. She's so cute." He was excited for her to exist in his time. He wanted to spoil her and play with her, but he knew good things came in time to those whom waited.

Bren playfully stuck his tongue out her. "You are just so helpful." He told her jokingly. "Actually, no, I have not. I think he's a little mad at me too. Mom was the one that told me Dolly had the babies. I guess she had a hard time having them. Mason must have gone a little crazy from it all.' He sighed figuring he should go check on his brother soon.

Rye nodded, 'I'll go to the garden.' He sighed before making his way from the main hall to the kitchen and then out to the garden. Looking around the flowers he grumbled wondering what he was supposed to say. He wasn't the sort of person that was good with words. In fact he was often told his face alone could start fights.

Ana gave a nod knowing she could not argue that. "I will take advantage of that and tell him while he can not escape and hurt any one.' She almost smiled a little. "My grandfather.. I'm afraid he is doing this to get to me. He never let go what happen with the Mafia and I'm sure he feels it was my fault. He might be right. It would have been easier had my father agreed to his terms." she sighed before leaving. Once back at the house she made sure to go in the kitchen door. "Shadow, before I let you go.. I've things to tell you.' She told him before retelling what she had told Kip.

Major grinned"to you yes..to jade..no .."he said laughing before smiling"im sure that wolf is right ...were it needs to be"he said smiling at lyra"sides..your by my side now"he said smiling "although if i were the wolf id be worried about you..you tend to..err..well..get in messes rather quickly."he said frowning.

Persia frowned "paden.."she said quietly"theirs someone behind us maybe a wolf..? am i right mangy ?"she asked frowning "which way do we go ?"she asked quietly watching her brother *i might know a place..but wed have to get away first..*she thought watching her.

Zira frowned as he opened the door"i heard that"he said eyeing the two "..if i hear another im dads Mini..i will flip on someone got it "he said eyeing his brother ,Annora looked at Zira before eyeing him"no you wont"she said eyeing him slightly *he will be ..something else when hes older..*she thought frowning.

Pearl frowned lightly "..Maybe you should Persia had sent me a frazzled text earlier..about mason couldnt quite make it out seemed like she might have been ina rush"she said rolling her eyes"while your at it talk to her shes always doing something what i dont know but she seems to be always on the run"she said frowning.

She looked at Rye"dont tell me my sister put you up to come finding me did she ?"she asked frustrated she gave a quiet sigh "cosette .."she grumbled '..im sorry she wasted your time..i was practicing again..as everyone would say"she said frowning before looking at rye "but thanks for coming and looking anyways i guess"she said sighing.

Kip frowned lightly"times like this i wish i had so much speed i could get her...and everything would be fine no one would see me "he grumbled lightly"but no..i have to be me.."he grumbled lightly he gave a quiet sigh"but the other thing i have is kinda cool to"he said chuckling to himself. Shadow looked at ana "let me go now..im going to tear that mans hide to bits"he said frowning he eyed ana "and you didnt tell me this till now ?"he asked eyeing her"after Marriage death ...and everything else..you wait till now to tell me this?"he asked watching her rather mad and hurt.

Lyra stuck her tongue out him and rolled her eyes a little. "I'm only like that because I save all my strength for fights. I have to pick and choice which aspects I put energy into. Being graceful outside of fights is something I can spare." She giggled but sighed. sometimes she wished she didn't have to do things like that to have a normal day.

Paden grinned at her, "There is and we are going to give him a chase. When I change forms, get on my back. This is going to get wild." He chuckled before taking his wolf form. He was going to out run this wolf, or try to any way. He figured from the looks of the other wolf they might get away.

Kai hugged his brother before skipping off down the hall, "But it's true. You are lots like dad." He called back to his brother once he was sure he was in a safe distance. He was used to Zira's behavior, and it was one of the many things that made his brother unique and different.

Bren sighed, "I know what she's dong. I've been watching her, but she has her right to do things her way. I'm not going to go snooping and interfering in her affairs unless I feel she's in over her head.. which she might be here soon. If she keeps drawing attention to herself any way." He grumbled knowing he really should go talk to her and Mason as well.

Rye shrugged, but sat down next to her. 'Nah, it's fine. It's part of my job to look out for you guys. I'm one of the guards. It's what I'm paid to do.. beside you guys are friends. So, what song have you been practicing this time?" He asked her wondering if she had finished the last one yet.

Hanalea grumbled as she summed up the hence around the mansion. It was only a replica of the real one back in Russia, or so the guards told her, but it was still massive. She knew her great grandfather was going to use her or killer her. Either of those weren't things she'd like to stick around for. Ana bit her bottom lip, she hurt knowing he was hurt, but he had a right to be. She was far from the perfect person they all painted her out to be, and now more then every all her flaws, anxieties, fears, and despairs were tugging at her heart. The same ones that once drove her to drink, and right now she wanted to pick up a bottom and dull all her pain. Numb all the things that she couldn't bare to remember, let alone talk about. Taking the knife out of his hand, she turned away from him not wanting him to see her fall a part. The past was all ways right there on the side lines waiting to drag her down again and she didn't want him to see her fall back into the Ana she was when they first met.

Major frowned lightly"so..Lyra.."he said smiling"were here"he said smiling watching her "what do you think..?"he asked smiling"..so..i do have a slight question about your sister though "do you know some of the trouble she got herself into by chance?"he asked curioursly.

Persia nodded before doing what she was told"hurry paden"she said frowning "do you want me to text our parents about it?"she asked watching him *id usually call them..but well..*she thought sighing "well dad might break something in her had if she hears about this "she said laughing.

Zira frowned lightly looking at annora before watching kai *maybe i should ask..Dad..a question when i see him later..*he thought frowning before seeing annora walk over to Ambrosia and grab her to take her to the bath*why is that girl here anyway..why cant she just go back to our time...*he thought slightly angered by that.

Pearl eyebrows went up"then i think its time to talk to her between her and mason shes the more ...rational of the two"she said laughing slightly "i think your mom might snap if persia ever got hurt..you remember the one time persia..fell down and scraped herself on the concrete?"she asked frowning remember avalanches recation.

She grinned at rye "...One that i came up with "she said smiling watching him "and yes i did finish the other song .."she said sighing"..but ..im having a little difficult time with playing it i guess.."she said frowning "its Dark and edgy..not like me at all atleast thats what everyone else..is saying..hey Rye i kinda want to get my hair done..and i dont want it done here will you go with me to get it done.. i could have tried and sneak out i guess..and get away from everyone its hard to breathe at times"she said frowning

Kip sighed lightly looking around *what am i hearing..?*he wondred walking towards the noise he blinked slightly *am i seeing right or am i hallucanting ..*he wondred worriedly, Shadow sighed before grabbing her and turning her around and hugging her "good or bad i love you okay "he said sighing "..but right now i really want to beat kips rear end kinda of yours to but ill refrain from yours"he said laughing before smiling.

Lyra beamed as she looked around her. "It's beautiful!" She exclaimed as she pulled Major into a big hug. "I actually don't know to much of what she's been doing back home.. just like she hadn't know I lost my arm. we both try not to worry the other to much.' She sighed wondering if maybe she should confront her sister and try to get her to open up.

Paden leaped over a fence and huffed, "No, not yet. We still might be able to handle this on our own. I know a place coming up around the corner. He can't follow us there, though he might wait it out to see if we come back through." He grumbled knowing if that was the case they would have to call their parents.

Kai snuck up on Zira as he waited for Annora to return. Pouncing on his brother, he giggled. "You think to hard. You'll hurt your brain doing that." He told him, though he knew some would say that he might not think enough, and sometimes he didn't. He often let his heart run wild and his brain sat on the side lines.

Bren shuttered, "You think that's bad. What why father would do to any one that hurts his daughters is worse. That man can be mellow clear up till the point you hurt his babies or wife, then he's a wild fire ready to burn everything in his path." He sighed knowing his father got it from his dad. It was a Ghost thing.

Rye gave a nod, "I'll go with you, but we have to make sure Barns will be alright before we leave. Adam will have my head if Barns does something dangerous while we are away.' He grumbled remembering the microwave disaster that happen the last time.

Hanalea sighed as she limped over to the fence and placed a hand on it. Her great grandfather had almost broken her left leg the last time she had tried this, it still hadn't healed all the way yet, but it was good enough for her to try her escape again. This time she couldn't be caught. "Here we go.." she mumbled before climbing up the fence. Ana just hid her face in Shadow's chest. "I've never understood why you can laugh with such ease. Not that it's bad, your laughter actually calms me when my anxiety starts to creep." She told him with a sigh.

Major sighed"maybe you should ask since you two are closer now.."he said smiling"either that or she might tell you she might tell theory first though..i only now cause i followed her once.."he said frowning"she didnt know i was following her though"he said sighing lightly.

Persia sighed lightly"okay well let me know when its time if he tries to wait it out i might have to call a friend...or our parents"she said worriedly"what do you think they want or we could call your grandmother "She said sighing "Well our sorry im not used to it yet"she said smiling.

Zira chuckled lightly "oh haha funny..you afraid im going to burn whatever brain i have left?"he asked with a grin watching his brother"you like our little sister?"he asked sighing"why..?"he asked curioursly"shes taking all the attetion from us"he said with a huff.

Pearl eyebrow went up before smiling"Well i hope you get that trait..then"she said smiling "if Avalanche has it her way..lane will be setting fires everywere..woman pushes the envelope on crazy at times "he said frowning"i love her bren but a bit crazy from time to time..oh..so i need to get illya soon and go shopping for her babys"she said sighing.

She looked at Rye"or we could just take him with us...sides adam will have to come after my head first since its my idea"she said smiling she gave a curious look around "...you do realize..Cosette probably used me as a distraction right ..knowing her shes ran to the hills bye now..and shes probably telling everyone else im missing so they will help search"she said rolling her eyes knowing how her sister was.

Kip sighed watching all of this"need some help..?"he asked blinking "your hanalea right?"he asked watching her *oh boy..this is going to be an awakward meet and greet *he thought frowning he gave a quiet sigh watching , Shadow sighed lightly"because ive seen the worst in life..and your the best thing thats ever happened to me..your anixety and all"he said smiling "even if you dont always tell me everything"he said sighing.

Lyra gave a small nod. "I might ask her if she doesnt tell me first. I want to give her the chance to come to me. I want to honor her privacy." She told him, though she knew if it was bad enough she would have to get her to tell her any way possible.

Paden took a quick turn into an alley way. As he did so a secret door opened and they came out in a garden area. "He cant follow us here. Its holy grounds and only the marked and their guest can enter. If he weights us out, then you can call. We can watch from the tower over there." He explained as he changed back and made his way to the tower.

Kai giggled as he shook his head. "No but daddy often says thinking to much isn't good for you. I do like her, shes fun and adorable. I didnt get much attention any way. Dads always spent more time with you so its not lkke im missing out on anything, plus ill have her to spend time with."

Bren chuckled knowing that was a great discribtion of his mother. She was more then just a little crazy and she liked to push his father to his crazy point. " i think illya would love to go out shopping. I think shes feeling a little cooped up at the moment."

Rye gave a nod. "I figured as much, what she doesnt know is im going to lock her in a closet the next time i see her. Someone needs to knock her down a few levels." He grumbled thinking about cossette.

Hanalea looked down and smiled, "sure. Catch me." She told him as she let go and fell toward him. "You look like the man in my locket." She said straight up. "I was told its a picture of my father and the lady on the other side is my mother." She sighed knowing dreams of meeting them were childish. She looked like a perfect blend of her parents. Ana sighed hearing shadows words. "Its not that i dont want to tell you things.. its just hard because i start to fall a part when i try to deal with them.. and the family looks to me as a leader." It was the first she was admitting that she was bottling things up be strong for the family.

Major nodded"good game plan.."he said sitting everything up "so.. since were togther now what do we do when we get back?"he asked worriedly "i mean..we both know how it is there i cant lose you id go insane like my grandfarther and not the good grandfarther the other one"he said frowning

Persia looked around"were is this place..what is this place by the way..and why are we allowed in here?"she asked slightly confused by all of this while following her brother "i cant wait for you to meet bren.. hes the best brother..besides you of course..so .who older me or you?"she asked curioursly.

Zira eyebrows went up"i spend time with you when i fell that im going to rip someones head off and eat them"he said sighing lightly"our sister though..shes another story altogether"he said rolling his eyes"shes going to be attention hog from me"he said frowning lightly.

Pearl smiled"ill call her..ill think of a game plan..about crows mother while doing it..how about you call a family meeting with your sibblings..and talk to them while im gone?"she asked"or atleast go find your sister she will be happy to see you and your little brother came back by the way"she said smiling.

She laughed slightly"hey after my hair...you want to get Cosette back really good?"she asked witha vicious spark in her eyes"..i know what really scares the crap out of her"she said smiling "..she dyed my hair ...dark pruple last week..it wasnt by choice..for me but i kinda like it now "she said frowning.

Kip nodded lightly"Thats cause i am i didnt know about you till today so come on ill catch you"he said sighing"we need to go like now okay"he said sighing worrieldy"your mother is anixous to meet you"he said truthfully,Shadow eyed ana in all seriousness before laughing "Ana were a family other people can lead at times to if youd just let them"he said ruffling her hair before smiling "did you froget i was a captain..?"he asked before smiling "calm down i can help to you know"he said smiling.

Lyra smiled at him as she laid back on the grass. "There isn't much we can do. Just live like there is no tomorrow. Kind of like Jade and Theory are doing. You can't always keep me safe and anything can happen. I don't want to lose you either, but I don't want to miss out on making memories on the other hand.' She told him as she watched the clouds drifting over head.

Paden smiled at her as he stopped at the tower door. "It's the Church of Half Blood . It's like a safe zone for people like us. We can get in because we are half bloods and are in danger. The gate senses the threat and keeps it out.' He told her as he opened the door to walk in. "I'm sure Bren is. I really look forward to meeting him."

Kai watched his brother as he listened to him. "You do, but Annora is the first adult to pay more then an hour of attention to me. dad takes you out on trips, but only stays with me for an hour or two a day. I think you'll secretly love our sister in time." He teased him a little. 'You didn't like me very much at first either.' He giggled.

Bren gave a nod, "Are you going to beat Pride off when you go to get Illya?" He joked knowing with how far along his sister was Pride might have gone into full blown hover mode. "I'll call my siblings together for lunch. It's been awhile since we ate together like a family." He smiled remembering those days.

Rye grinned liking the idea of that. "So what do you have in mind?" He asked really curious what she had in store for her sister. "I'm sure adam will approve?" He laughed knowing adam had been looking for a way to knock that girl down a few on her ego.

Hanalea smiled as she fell into his arms. "Well it's very nice to finally meet you. I've only ever had the picture of you and mom. Great grandmother said that if I always kept it near my heart one day I'd find you guys." She told him with a sigh. Ana laughed and smiled, "I've tried.. remember Maddie trying to set people on fire that time we left her in charge or when we thought Kal was a reasonable person to leave and charge and he just tied every one up and locked them in a closet." she reminded him. "I guess I could let you handle the crazy family we have." she said with a smile feeling a lot better. "Just promise you wont let it go to your head."

Major grinned watching her "true..very true your right"he said sighing looking at her"so what do you think about going for a swim later?"he asked watching her"its one of my favorite past times my ..farther used to accuse me of being a merman "he said chuckling lightly.

Persia smiled as she walked in and looked around"wow its amazing.."she said smiling she gave a quiet sigh "..paden..why do you think our grandfarther hates us and our mtoher..and farther ..i mean he wasnt there for our mother growing up"she said frowning as she took paints sets out of her bag and started painting with what she had with her she gave a quiet sigh"is it werid i can paitn and walk?"she asked.

Zira chuckled"your right i didnt.."he said smiling "i dont know i might but for now..nope..not a chance"he said sighing watching Annora and Ambrosia return"see that little brats giving me the stink eye.."he grumbled, Annora sighed watching zira "well maybe if youd two stop fighting each other you might get along"she said rolling her eyes.

Pearl grinned"..he wont try it..he knows ill hold his head underwater..and almost drown him"she said smiling watching bren"..okay well you becareful please..last time i left you alone"she said eyeing him "remember what happened you get into anymore ..trouble..ill beat you with the cane"she said serioursly.

Carling sighed "who knows he might he might not"she said smiling "..shes scared witches ..dark ..hills and you know that tree with the rope..to hang someone..on that one hill.."shes terrified of those three things she said sighing watching rye "those are the three things shes scared of.."she said smiling "yeah im so sweet and innocent arent i ?"she said rolling her eyes

Kip smiled"sounds like a very smart woman..one thing..me and your mother arent together..were very good friends though but her husband will want to hang me..when i take you there hes also your uncle.."he said sighing "its going to take alot of expalining "he said frowning,Shadow chuckled"awe thats cute..you think..i wont let it go to my head"he said smiling "not proimsing that but i will try my hardest.."he said smiling"how about we divide it evenly up..not just one person run the family we both help"he said smiling.

Lyra smiled at him, "I'd love to go swimming, but it's hard for me with my fake arm. It's still damaged, if it wasn't I'd be fine." She frowned knowing she could only do some many repairs on it herself. She needed to find Videl, so she could fix it herself. Even in this time she was sure Videl could handle it.

Bren stuck his tongue out a Pearl, but smiled. "I'll be on my best behavior. I promise you. Beside what trouble can I get into on a lunch date with my siblings?" He laughed before walking off. He would pick up the twins first. He could sense their location and that they were in trouble. Walking up to the safe zone, he glared at the mangy wolf. "Get out of here before I have to break my promise to my wife." He growled, before looking up at the tower. "Persia, Paden. Lunch, now, and we are going to kidnap Mason."

Paden shook his head. "It's hard to say why. He might have something from his own life affecting his feelings toward us. The only way to really know is to ask him." He told her as he looked over at her. "Nah, it's not weird. It's unique." Paden heard a noise and looked out the window. "Is that Bren?" He asked almost wanting to laugh at the guts of his brother.

Kai giggled at it all. "You'll get over it. You'll see." He told him before running up to Annora. "Can we go now?" He asked hoping she would go get his father now. He was trying his best to be good. For once it actually felt like a family around here and he hoped it would never change.

Rye chuckled at the silly things she was scared of. "I actually know a witch. He's my friend from grade school. He lives on the hill over there by the cemetery." He told her wondering if he should ask his friend to play a mean little trick on Cosette. He was sure West could handle it.

Hanalea shook her head and smiled. "I knew you weren't together. It doesn't matter to me if you are or aren't. You were together long enough to make me and that's what counts in my book. I'll stomp on his foot if he tries to be mean." She told him as she puffed out her cheeks like her mother used to. Ana laughed at him and smiled. "Okay, fine, but when Maddie beats you up I will hear no whining from you." She told him knowing the first thing he would do is pick on his sisters.

Major sighed lightly"what about putting your feet in the water at the end of the dock thats always fun"he said smiling watching her "i used to love to do that before i couldnt swim.." he said smiling thinking about it"but if you dont want to id understand "he said smiling watching her.

Pearl sighed before texting illya *want to go shopping? *she gave a quiet sigh as she walked towards illyas place*..i wonder what dresses i should get for them i kinda want to stop and see dollys babys while masons not there so i can hold them *she thought smiling .

Persia smiled and nodded"that is the one and only bren"she said before walking down towards that direction "bren "she said smiling"your back did you bring me a present..i mean i would have gotten one earlier..but someone got in a fight"she said smiling lightly before sighing.

Annora smiled"yes..i will go get him"she said smiling before walking off in that direction "crow all the kids are ready to go now"she said smiling ,Zira sighed"maybe i will but i doubt i will get used to her"he said sighing "hmm i wonder if they have black licorice flavor"he mumbled lightly.

Carling smiled"oh can i meet him?"she asked curioursly she gave a quiet sigh "last time me and Cosette went somewere i told her a certian guy was hot..what does she do ..she shouts..and tells him..i ran i need to get her back for that to"she said frowning "it was the last time me and her ever snuck out togther"she said frowning.

Kip laughed "im prtty sure hes going to want to smother you with love..though "he said laughing"you act like your mother..hes going to want to hug you and squeeze you"he said laughing "you even have half sibblings ya know on both sides..your mother and my side of the family"he said smiling.Shadow laughed "she couldnt even beat me up when we were in the games..what makes you think she can now ?"he asked laughing "willow might be able to beat me up but mads...i highly doubt it ..sides all that bent up rage is probably gone now since kip is back"he said sighing.

Lyra smiled at him. "I like doing that too, but I normally fall in." She laughed knowing it would totally sound like her. 'We can go, you'll just have to help me if I can't swim on my own." she told him with a big smile. She didn't like feeling limited on what she could and couldn't do. She liked to imagine the world was her's for the taking.

Illya smiled reading the text. *I would love too!* She quickly responded before hurrying to get ready, well as quick as she could with her round size. She was excited to get some fresh air since Pride had been keeping her cooped up since her health had been rocking back and forth.

Bren chuckled as he walked over to them and ruffled both their hair. "Don't I always." He told her as he shifted his weight on the cane and reach in his pocket. Pulling his hand out he held a key chain for both of them. It had a charm on it that was of two rabbits playing. "So you to ready to go kidnap Mason?" He laughed.

Crow stood as he gave a nod. walking toward the door he grabbed his jacket and wallet. "Did you have trouble with the boys?" He asked hoping she would say no. He didn't want to have to lecture them. Honestly he hated when he had to scold them, but it was part of parenting. They wouldn't grow into respectable young men unless he taught them right.

Rye smiled as he nodded his approval. "I'm going to see him tomorrow if you would like to come. Your brother can't know, however, he would never approve of you seeing a witch.' He told her though he was sure she already knew as much. 'we can ask my friend then if he'll scare your sister for us."

Hanalea smiled wondering what her sibling were like. "I already know one of them. She's the one who stole me back, but she got trapped doing so and I ended up where you found me. Fel.. she raised me until I was 6. She had managed to slip back in time and confronted the person that had taken me. She had planned to bring me back her to mom and you, but she had gotten trapped and I'm not sure if she ever got back." she told him with a frown. Ana laughed a little. "Willow might or she'd just have avery do it for her." she pointed out to him. She knew her brother was weak when it came to his wife.

Major nodded"its a deal then "he said sighing watching her he gave a worried experssion "think anyones noticted were gone ?"he asked worriedly "if so were in for a world of trouble"he said sighing.

Melinda sighed"Ulric.. "she called sighing "..uh..i have a favor to ask you"she said sighing worriedly *i wonder how hes going to take this they are going to want to murder me for this *she thought sighing looking around *this should be intresting very..*she thought worriedly.

Pearl sighed as she walked to the door"illya you ready ?"she asked smiling"i kinda want to go see the babys while mason gone to so that way i can acutely hold one "she said smiling she gave a quiet sigh knowing how mason would react if mason knew that she gave a quiet sigh *i wonder how mio..is *she thought worriedly.

Persia rolled her eyes before smiling"thanks for the keychain and yes i am..who knows maybe the key chain will save our life one day"she said sighing "...so why are we all eating lunch togther not that im complaining but this seems like one of those..oh no come on bren not one of those"she said pouting slightly.

Annora looked at crow "not really....it depends i guess"she said with a half smile watching Zira and kai "..but you know..kids will be kids"she said laughing "come on ice cream please"she begged watching him"..because if we dont i feel like i might starve "she said smiling.

Carling nodded"i promise as long as you dont tell Cosette were you got the info from..of what shes scared of..i also know other a few of her secrets but locking her in a closet also another good way of bringing her down a few knotches maybe.."she said sighing"i also know shes been hanging with a guy..adam hates "she said quietly.

Kip sighed lightly"i believe she might have but im not totally sure..you can ask your mom when you see her.."he said smiling as he approached the house and sighed "Ana i brought something"he yelled, Shadow chuckled"your probably right-"he got quiet hearing kips voice "im going to rip his throat ..out"he grumbled eyeing the door "..so you going to open the door ?"he asked looking at ana.

Lyra giggled at his question, "The only one that probably noticed is Dot. Jade and Theory are to caught up in each other to pay attention to the rest of the world right now." She pointed out to him, not that she thought it would matter. She was sure those two were plotting to get her and Major together any way.

Ulric walked into the door way and looked at her. "Yes? Anything for you beautiful." He told her wondering what was on her mind. Whatever it was it would have to get done now because he would be returning home in a few short days to report back to his mother.

Illya gave a nod as she walked around the corner. "I am. How about we go see them first then? I'm sure Dolly would love some company." She said with a smile. She missed spending time with her friends, but she couldn't control her health either. "I'm sure we have plenty of time. Mio is out with Pride and Bren messaged me that he was going to hold the twins and Mason captive for awhile." She laughed at the last part.

Bren chuckled knowing she had caught on. "It's to late to run away. We are having a little get together and I'll be having a good old talk to all of you.. not that I really want to, but it's better then bed rest.' He told her as they came to Mason's place. Knocking on the door, he wondered if they were going to have to drag Mason away.

Crow gave a nod knowing that must have meant she encountered a little struggled but nothing note worthy. "Maybe one day they will grow out of all that. I hope for the best future for all of them." He sighed seeing the children. "Come on lets go."

Rye gave a nod and sighed, "Well I guess I'll have to deal with that guy after I knock her down a little.' He said with a sigh. He didn't enjoy being this mean, but Cosette needed to be handled before she got herself into to much trouble. He didn't think she realized how risk she already was just by blood relation to Adam. Though having her father's blood relation too was dangerous.

Hanalea gave a nod knowing she would do so. She was really excited to finally see her mother. She hoped she was everything she had ever imagined her to be. Ana got up and walked toward the door. "Behave, Shadow, don't make yourself look bad in front of children." She found herself tell him that more often then she should. She hugged Hanalea and sighed. She was as beautiful as she imagined.

Major chuckled"your probably right honestly im still used to our time"he said sighing"not much time to relax their "he said frowning as he walked towards the dock and dipped his feet in "..its beautiful here i think our time is slightly prettier in a sense "he said wondering what she thought.

Melinda smiled a half smile "you see..i need to take care of this thing..and i want to have a daddy daughter day with my farther and My mom hogging him and she gets into fights with someone if no one watches her thats were you come in to play at ..least until she goes to work.."she said sighing"oh and..i want to go see your..home sometime"she said watching him *even if it is just playing board games with dad *she thought sighing.

Pearl smiled lightly"alright come on..oh so how is mio doing by the way ?"she asked as she began to walk and pride seemed to be slightly growing up..not much but slightly"she said laughing "..so the future kids...are running all over town"she said smiling remembering that.

Persia frowned "but why do we have to talk about things i have a sneaky suscipion you already know about things "she said sighing watching her brother"pearl put you up to this didnt she ?"she asked frowning,Mason sighed"only terrible things can follow after i hear that..why are you all hear standing at my place?"he asked sighing.

Annora smiled watching him "your boys are a handful ..kai not so much as zira though "she said thankful for that "though i have a feeling our duaghter will be the one we have to keep our eyes on the most "she said truthfully.

Carling sighed lightly "maybe you should let adam handle him..this guy isnt very nice..dude seems to have money to"she said frowning "cant understand why my sister hanging out with him"she said rolling her eyes"shes a moron ..in my opion"she said truthfully "i love my sister..but still"she said sighing.

Kip sighed lightly looking at shadow who was giving him a stone cold death glare he gave a quiet sigh looking at hanalea he looked at ana "you tell me this all the time when do i listen never"he said eyeing kip before sighing he looked at Hanalea "ana..i wanna hug her "he whined "i am techincally her uncle"he pouted .

Lyra couldn't argue with that. Even if Crow was the bad guy, he had do a lot to make there time beautiful. Sometimes she even questioned whether he really was a bad guy or if he was trying to do the right thing in the wrong way. Sitting down she dipped her feet in the water. "Do you think Crow is really evil? I know he's killed people and stuff, but he's done good things too."

Ulric gave a nod. "I'll ask her to go have lunch with me then. Maybe she'll say yes. If not I'll drag her along any way." He told her with a sly smile. "You can come with me. I'm leaving soon to go back for a few days. My mother wants a report of what I've accomplished over here, and I am sure she would love to meet you.'

Illya sighed as they walked, "As good as she can be. A specialist has seen her. He's trying to restore her sight with his powers, but it's going to take time. I think she feels like a failure to her parents though. I'm sure that's why Pride took her out. To cheer her up." She told Pearl as they walked. "I'm enjoying the kids being here."

Bren looked at them and sighed. 'Yeah, kind of. But it's better then being locked up. She acts like I'm going to go out looking for trouble. I'm not a fighter, fights just find me.' He shrugged before looking at Mason. "Can we just go have lunch and catch up? Though I do have some questions.'

Crow had a feeling she was going to be right about that one. "Maybe so. Hopefully by then Zira wont be so bad. I'm not sure how we would manage both of them together." He chuckled knowing that Kai was going to mellow out in time. He could already sense that about his son and he was thankful for it.

Rye sighed having a good idea why Cosette might hang around that guy. "She's probably doing it to get at Adam. If Adam handles it it'll be messy. I'd rather not clean up one of those messes." He told Carling as he crossed his arms. He had cleaned up a few of those before and they were never pretty.

Ana laughed a little. "You should ask your brother, and then Hanalea. It's not my place alone to give you that.' she told him knowing this would prove to be interesting. Hanalea looked to her father wondering what he would say. She wasn't to sure about her Uncle yet, but she loved her parents already.

Major sighed "i dont think its as black and white as that anymore"he said sighing "i mean..hes done alot of bad but hes also done alot of good..."he said looking at lyra"i dont think its so simple to say someones bad or good anymore"he said frowning

Melinda smiled"id love to meet her to ..good now one thing i ask is keep my mother out of fights she goes looking for them bascilly.."she said sighing"i got her outside the door right now..she dosent know your the one she will be with for a while..so shes going to want to murder me"she said laughing slightly .

Pearl frowned lightly "oh my sounds like it wont be as simple of a fix as we were all hoping "she said sighing "so am i..but they eventually have to go home after i sort this out..so i saw older you today.."she said watching illya.

Mason looked at all of them then paden"Wait whos that?"he asked sighing"yeah sure ill come with Dolly..im going out for a bit with my sibblings"he said hoping she would be alright with it"if your okay with it i mean"he said sighing.

Annora sighed"i dont think he will mellow out..though i could be wrong..i have a feeling he might head in the other direction it seems like the two just dont like each other.."she said looking at him "..so what ice cream are you going to get?"she asked looking at crow.

Carling sighed"true your probably right.."she said knowing it was more then likely the truth "although he hired bird to clean his messes up you could just say that fall under her job description"she said grinning she gave a quiet sigh thinking about it.

Shadow gave Ana and kip a stinky eye "nope im not asking him.."he pouted lightly watching the two ,Kip sighed and looked at ana"is he ever not going to be difficult ..?"he asked frowning knowing all to well the answer was no.

Last edited:
Lyra gave a nod. "I don't believe it was ever black and white. I think it's always been gray." She sighed as she kicked her feet back and forth watching the ripples it made in the water. "I get the feeling the adult have a plan to fix things.. I don't know where that leaves us though. Do we just sit around and wait or try to help."

Ulric gave a nod, 'I'll do my best.. though that might mean keeping her busy with arguing with me.' He pointed out. He had friends like that and he found the best way to keep them from fighting with others was to fight with them himself. "You just have a nice time with your father."

Illya gave a nod, "I'm sure her sight can be restored. I've looked into spells myself in case the healer can't do it. It's a matter of the mental and emotional damage that worries me." She sighed as they went on. "What was she like? I suppose clever since she's alive." She smiled knowing that her future wasn't to be so grim after all.

Bren smiled at him. "Our brother. He's Persia twin.' He told him hoping he knew better then to question it farther. Dolly walked out and smiled. 'Go. Have fun and don't worry. The babies are sleeping and Song is quite helpful with them." She assured him from the doorway.

Crow knew she was almost spot on with that. "At least we'll have Kai to balance things out." He joked a little though it was in some ways the truth. "I'm actually just getting a drink. I can't due ice cream, but I wont let that ruin it for the children.' He told her as he walked them all to the shop.

Rye laughed knowing she had a point but there would be no arguing that with Adam. "Your brother can be stubborn and I doubt he would listen to me if I told him that. He might shot me for speaking out of turn.' He grumbled knowing Adam could be difficult to handle at times.

Ana laughed as she walked over to the couch. "You know the answer to that already. Though I suppose I can be no better at times as well." She told Kip with a sigh. "I'm not the best at talking about my past and tell people important things about myself." She reminded both of them.

Major nodded lightly"..i believe it was always gray "he said sighing"we try and help.."he said sighing looking at her"..thats the only thing we can do is help if they leave it up to us i have a feeling we will all wind up dead"he said truthfully"i mean..were still learning about their world"he said sighing.

Melinda nodded"i will thank you"she said sighing as she saw her mother walk in and eye Ulrich "good Luck.."she said sighing before she kissed him and she walked out the door back towards her house *she will want to kill me *she thought sighing,Rowan eyed him slightly"Nope she couldnt have just dropped..me off..with lane nope..she had to bring me here"she said crossing her arms.

Pearl grinned watching her "ah i see i would be worried to acutely i am worried"she said sighing truthfully"yes very clever to be alive..truthfully"she said sighing "Crow after her..and your kids"she said frowning"the spells that you learn and stuff you can do hes wanting to use it on his farther i mean i can do some stuff but not like you all can"she said frowning.

Mason smiled"thanks ill see you later"he said before kissing her and walking out the door he looked at bren"so weres lunch at ?"he asked sighing before looking at persia and Paden,Persia sighed lightly"why are you so dang tough on me?"she asked watching him ,Mason frowned"dont start that im not any tougher on you then i usually am "he said sighing rolling his eyes.

Annora nodded lightly "ah i see i think their all excited for the ice cream"she said smiling she gave a quiet sigh "..i know i was the first time i tried it.."she said smiling she gave the kids a quick look"..they can really dart away from you..if your not watching them cant they "she said worriedly.

Carling laughed"..he honestly might do that he can be quite unreasonable..at times.."she said frowning"..think i would okay with my hair short since its dyed that dark purple?"she asked worriedly"i just dont want to look stupid you know..and hear something from adam and cossette .

Shadow looked at ana and sighed"yeah i think we all know that..although i will ask Hanalea if i can hug her can i ?"he asked watching her"if nots it fine.."he said smiling ,Kip eyed shadow before he grumbled "your such a baby about some things shadow.."he mumbled lightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back