• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Bats Vs Dogs private

Shadow laughed "maybe second worst right"he asked grinning"...im just glad they did not try and kill us"he said making an odd face "you think everyones going to be okay for some reason i cant help but feel bad about something"he said scratching the back of his head trying to think of what that might be.

Melinda looked at Ulrich"i think they will be fine in a sense ..they always seem to bounce back let me explain how it works around here hunter rule over the gypsyies use them as pets if someone sdteps out of line in this town ...like my Crazy rear end mother "she said rolling her eyes"things are usually not so simple my mother being the woman she is gets herself in trouble espically since kimber apart of her"she whispered .

pride chuckled"hmm maybe i could have fun with it might be able to set traps at family dinners and such and have mason hanging uopside down dangling that would be fun"he said sighing "hmm so mason been a reclouse from what ive heard lately any truth to it?"he asked curioursly "we might have to drag him out by his feet that would be fun"he said laughing.

Annora frowned "that stinks"she said frowning lightly"but hey least you got me"she said smiling"i adore zira and kia oh so much"she said watching them"do you think they will have to worry about there future..."she asked curioursly"since your big bad man in town"she said playfully elbowing crow .

Cosette looked at rye and rolled her eyes "what do you want Rye?"she asked sighing"it depends on what it is..or what dirt you have on me besides me sneaking out"she said crossing her arms lightly watching him, Persia looked at hiro she wanted to scream at him *what the heck is that supposed to mean *but she just rolled her eyes and kept walking *hes werid ..i think * she thought sighing.

Ana could hardly hold back her giggle as she took Shadow's hand and pulled him away from the gathering. "Even when things aren't okay we always find our way through. We are all survivors. We always expect the worse to come." Her tone was soft but her words had a weight of their own. It was true, they had all been through so much and they always found a way.

Ulrich could see it. It wasn't to long ago in his home land that things had been similar, but then the population started to drop and the hunters begin to see that they needed the gypsies. With that need came a certain respect. "I can see it. Your mother seems to be the sort to get into some crazy trouble." He sighed not wanting to smile but he could feel one coming on. Her mother had started to grow on him a little.

His hand went up and rubbed the back of his head at the mention of Mason. Last Bren had heard, Mason and Dolly had had the twins and Dolly was being asked to take over her mother's kingdom. "A lot is going on between his father's family and Dolly's birth family... plus they just had the twins not to long ago." He honestly felt that dragging Mason out might be good for his brother. "Maybe we should go pay him a visit." He chuckled to himself.

Crow knew that regardless of his position his children would still face hard times. There would always be someone out there daring enough to try and mess with him or his kids, but then they would be invoking his wrath as well. "I'm thankful for you and the love you have for them. They seem to adore you as well. Zira may not show it, but he is fond of you."

Rye chuckled as he held a photo up for her to see. "This could find it's way to your brother's desk, but a date with me could help it find it's way to your desk instead." He told her hoping the photo's of her nights out would be enough to get her to agree to his terms. "I'm just asking for you to spend sometime with me. I'll arrange a date and you just have to come with me."

Shadow chuckled"only thing that could be worse is if the old us came back"he chuckled lightly"only in there live form"he said frowning knowing the chaos that would follow"hopefully...nothing worse..will follow while were on vacation"he said chuckling watching her"hmm but they still have people to look out for them here"he said sighing.

Melinda grinned"i told you she would grow on you shes a bundle of crazy and so is all of her friends"she said sighing lightly rolling her eyes thinking of last time the bunch was together "hmm things get crazy here when mom has a party"she said shaking her head " last time she had one..someone wound up chained to the porch someone egged someones house i believe "she said laughing .

Pride grinned from ear to ear "this should be fun"he said chuckling"hmm so what masons so worried about anyways"he asked arching his eyebrows slightly "shouldnt we all have more to worry about or is he just being mason?"he asked chuckling, Annora chuckled lightly "Zira like his farther a little to much at times.."she said smiling"but he seems to like that cat and the koi fish he loves to feed koi fish in the ponds though he says that hes just fattening them up to eat them though"she said rolling her eyes.

Cossette looked at him"okay fine you have a deal just no weridness "she said looking at him" you will have to give me atleasta hint so i can pick something out to wear "she said watching him "atleast i dont really have to be sneaking out thsi time i quess nearly broke my foot the other night "she said thinking about how she snuck out the other night.

Ana shook her head at Shadow's comment about the past them. "Don't joke like that. It might happen with everything going on and I'm not sure the past us can handle the family." She laughed before dragging him away so they could started their vacation. In the distance a weird formation opened up in the sky before what looked like two people fell to the ground.

Ulrich could not help the smile he had as he listen to tells about his future mother in law. "Have you ever heard of the fated mate theory. It's a family legend that we adopted from gypsies." He told her. "In this legend we believe that we have one true love that we are mated to them and that when we find them we have a over whelming desire and lust toward them. It is impossible to not be with them and we could never deny the love we have for them." He told her with a soft smile.

Anastasia from the Dogs Team stood up slowly and brushed off the dirt from her clothing as she slowly reached for her wire. She had been in the middle of an encounter with the New Bats Captain. That was until they had both been sucked up into some weird wind storm that had come out of no where. Know she wasn't sure where they were or him for that matter.

Shadow chuckled and shruggred "probably not honestly "he said scratching his head remebering the past "if it happens we are not picking up the phone"he said laughing"infact why dont we just leave those things here "he chuckled "vacationhere we come"he grinned"remember that first vacation we took"{he asked grinning

Melinda nodded"i do know that one "she said sighing"rumor has it theres a cool cave on one of those island that tells a story of a couple on the wall with crystals growing in the cave "she said sighing looking at him "you know after my gfarther dies and we take my mother and younger brother .id like my mom to live somewhat peaceful for a bit..and see if we can maybe seperate kimber out of her"she confessed quietly "is that bad of me to want to do that.."she said.

Shadow looked at ana and sighed "..are you just as confused as i am"he grumbled "i would insult you ..but known enemys are better then unkown enemys "he said sighing "where are we "he grumbled dusting himself off he frowned looking around"this for sure isnt the bats base"he said frowning "nor the dogs im assuming"he said looking at her.

Ana giggled remembering that vacation. "Yes. Yes I do." She told him as she played with his hair. She couldn't wait for this. With everything that had happen they needed the time to focus on themselves for awhile. Plus it would be good for the kids too. "We will leave the phones here. I'll take the spare one though. The one only the children have the number to."

Ulrich sighed looking off into the distance. "I don't think it is. I mean you do want to do it out of best interest for her right?" He asked as he took her hand into his own. "She might not see it that way though and sometimes what we think is best for the people around us isn't really best. So, it comes down to you needing to this over with your mother first." He told her, though he would support her no matter what she wanted to do.

Ana gripped her wire tight for a minute before relaxing and letting it slide back into it's case. He had a point. She knew him well, but this place was unknown to both of them. Turning she begin to walk. It would be best to familiarize themselves with the area. "Don't get in my way and do try to keep up." She yelled back at him as she tracked through the tall grass. She wasn't feeling the greatest, but she wasn't going to let him know that.

Melinda sighed "I know I will have to talk it over with her ...but once dad died she will go crazy ...and that what worries me ..."she said frowning but then smiled "but I'm sure we have some time before that happens hopefully "she said frowning .

Shadow nodded before looking at her " it's not me keeping up with you...it's you keeping up with me "he chuckled lightly before looking around "want to go this way ?"he asked sighing "this way feels fimilar ..I'm not sure why .."he grumbled

Ulrich gave a nod. He knew her talking it over with her mother was the right thing to do, but there was still something that seemed to be bothering him. He wasn't sure if they had as much time as she believed they did. He had been around her father enough to sense that his condition was worse then he had let his family know.

Ana glared back at Shadow as a sigh escaped her lips. "Fine we can go that way, but if you are leading us into a trap. I'll have your throat. Understood?" She growled at him. She didn't trust him completely. He was an enemy after all, and she was sure he probably still wanted to get back at her for the scar she gave him last time they had an encounter.

Melinda looked at him "something bothering you ?"she asked arching her eyebrow"you got quiet when I said that"she said sighing "not usually the best thing "she said sighing.

Shadow grinned lightly "understood only if I'm able to follow behind the rest of the way "he chuckled "kinda like to watch you waddle or walk which ever it is at times "he said with a grin.

Ulrich cast a glance over at Melinda. He did not want to upset her but as his future wife he respected her and knew she deserved nothing but honest from him.
'I believe your father's condition is worse then he has let on. I do not believe he has much time left. It is truly a shame as he is a honorable man and still remarkably young.'
Watching her with worried eyes, he wondered how she would handle that knowledge. She was strong. He had no doubt about that but this was her father they were talking about.

Ana twitched at Shadow's rudeness. It was taking all her strength not to stab him right now. She had never truly realized how annoying he was.
'You know. How about you go that way and I'll take my chances going the other way without you?'
She almost growled the words at him. Maybe she was just being edgy but he didn't need to be saying things like that either. It was like he was raised with no manners.

Melinda nodded "i know your right ..im just worried how everything will handle ..im worried he wont ever make it to my wedding "she said sighing thinking about it now "thank you for telling me the truth means I can trust you more."she said grinning.

Shadow eyebrows arched "no sorry we might be enemy's but we both no that's a bad move on both of our parts "he said looking around "hmm ...you sense that ?"he asked carefully looking towards the woods "someone's watching us " he said nodding towards the woods .

It brought a great amount of pride to him to know that she placed any trust in him at all. After all his people had done to her own. " you know there is one way that we can guaranty that he makes it to your wedding.. Though it is your call." He hoped she would understand what he was suggesting. Sure it would be rushed but with the help of both their families they could pull it off.

Ana rolled her eyes at Shadow's insistence that splitting up wasn't best for either of them. "Look.. I would rather take my chances with whom ever is watching us then spend another moment around your rudeness." If he could only watch his tongue she might find him a little more bearable but he seemed to have a knack for saying just the right things to push her buttons. Maybe she was just being hormonal, though a part of her knew that wasn't true. Maybe he got some twisted pleasure from rubbing her the wrong way. Either way he was still obnoxious. "Hey. Come out before I shot you!" She yelled into the woods in a stern and powerful way.

I know this is a long shot.. but here goes. Hello Sirensong.. it's Odayaka. I know it's been a few years and all.. and I'm sorry I disappeared. I got locked out of my account and wasn't able to get the staff to help me get back in. Things have been rough the last few years.. but I was hoping that by some luck we could reconnect and continue rping together. If you want you can find me on IwakuRoleplaying.com under the username Odayaka Inazuma or on here under this new account.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back