• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Bats Vs Dogs private

Theory stuck his tongue out at Major. "Yeah like you didn't help, beside she's our only sister and dad's only daughter.' He pointed out that Dot had many reasons to why she got so spoiled. "So.. what about you and Lyra?' He asked with a raised eye brow. "I know you have it bad for her."

Paden looked at her and sighed. "I think she's great. I just wish we could have grown up with her. she's so gentle and kind. It's a shame that hunters got to raise and hog her." He grumbled a little. "every thing here smells off to me. It all smells like hunters except Illya." He told her as he stuffed more goodies into his mouth. Illya shook her head. 'No, rest is of little importance now. Crow.. the one from my time. I can sense he's looking for a way to get here. I'm afraid he's after the kids.." she frowned looking up at the sky. "I won't allow him to hurt them any more then he has, though what he's really after.. I think we can help him with if we can get him to reason with us."

Crow rolled his eyes a little. "You do that. I'll take some time off and take the kids to a movie or something.' He told her knowing it had been awhile since he last spent time with them one on one. "I'm thankfully my father never showed today. I would have had to kill him because he would have hurt the children."

Adam raised a amused eyebrow at mason. "I've been called many things but never 'that'. I'll have to add it to the list. I'm half tempted to shot you for lack of manners, but she says your family and I do respect my employees feelings on good days. Continue with you random spilling of stupidity." He told Mason as he looked around at things.

Major eyebrows went up"..i dont know what your talking...about"he grumbled eyeing his brother "i like her..i mean..i dont know if i have it bad per say but i really like her"he said sighing "why do you ask ?"he asked eyeing him"your not trying to make...trouble for me are you?"he asked.

Persia sighed"theirs a reason for that..Jag and pride stink the house up...our mother takes a shotgun out everytime they show their faces at our house.."she said with a slight grin knowing how well that always ended. Pearl frowned slightly"reason with us you think theirs a chance..which one the one from our time..or your time?"she asked curioursly.

Annora smiled"that sounds like a very good idea for you to do"she said sighing lightly "..im slightly glad to ..i think ..cross might of had a heartattack if he had showed"she said sighing looking at crow "..your brother think the world is out to get him..is that like a common trend with your brothers?"she asked.

Bird looked at adam and mason"knock it off..your only feeding the fuel..of fire both of you shut up i didnt come to argue or bicker mason i just came to tell you im fine and bascilly safe maybe "she said trying not to laugh at masons face right now, Mason eyed adam and bird "..what ? i get no say in this your just going ..to run off and not even let me have a say in this"he grumbled,Bird sighed "would you say yes..no you would not youd say no...so your voice is not needed"she said sighing.

Theory shook his head. "I was just thinking you would need a date for the wedding. Jade and I are going to get married.' He told him with a smile. "We decided that the only thing that matters is that we love each other and have for awhile." He frowned seeing Lyra walking toward them. She seemed focused on something. Lyra walked up to Major. She had always wanted to do this, but never at the courage to face rejection if he didn't return her feelings. Now all she wanted was to have no regrets because things might not be the same when they got home. Grabbing his shirt, she pulled Major to her and kissed him.

Paden was trying really hard not to laugh about that. "Mom is a little mental isn't she?" He asked wondering if he ever wanted to really get on her bad side or not. Illya sighed giving it a moment of thought. "Honestly it wouldn't make much difference which one, though I have ways to capture my time's Crow.' She told her wondering how to go about all of this.

Crow shook his head. "It's a common thing for my father and his family. They just got it from him, though not as bad.' He told her frowning at the memories. "My father honestly couldn't even trust his own family half the time. Always thinking one of us was out to get him or worse."

Adam sighed seeing how things were between them. "hey man, if this is what she wants to do.. give her the chance to prove she'll be okay. She's not fragile.' He told Mason as he shoved his hands in his pockets. "Plus, once she paid me back, she can be on her way if she doesn't want to stay."

Major just stared at Lyra slightly shocked"...i liked that alot..but .. i mean what when ..i got alot of questions"he said chuckling looking at her "...i guess the questions dont matter though.."he said smiling at lyra" im glad your the one who kissed me..i would have been to scared to kiss you"he said truthfully.

Persia frowned slightly"yeah she is..although with everything she been through can you blame her"she said quietly before frowning she gave a gentle sigh"her adoptive family was murdered and then All of the rest happened"she said frowning"then she met..our dad.."she said smiling.

Annora sighed looking at crow"..well thats just terrible.l.sounds like hes a mental case..i should know i grew up with two of them.."she said sighing *i hope shes doing okay..i hope he found her..*she thought worriedly *get her out of that hell hole..*she though shuttering slightly.

Bird looked at mason as if trying to reason with him"..i will be fine alright..i didnt come here for your permission,. i just came to show you that i was alright"she said before turning and walking away, Mason looked at adam "you will make sure shes alright?"he asked sighing "although...im sure she will be fine with the way she is"he mumbled worriedly.

Lyra giggled and smiled at him. "I've always liked you. since we were kids. You were kind, smart, funny, and tough when you needed to be." She told him as she took his hand. "I've just been to scared of you not feeling the same way to act on my feelings before.. but now it seems like if I don't do it, I might never get the chance. Things are so rocky right now. Once we get back to our time it's hard to say what we'll find."

Paden gave a nod. "Grandma told me a little of it all. She told me about dad too. He's an exile hunter. He chose a gypsy wife and his half blood sister over his duties to the Ghost family. I heard people still give him hell over where he came from instead of seeing where and what he is now." He sighed shaking his head. "Guess neither of them had it easy, but that should be even more reason for them to be more open and understanding about things."

Crow gave a sigh, "He is and my mother might as well be in that boat too. She wont open her eyes to it. She could stop him if she really wanted too, but for years she just stood in the shadows and watched or denied it.' He shrugged before confessing the one thing he couldn't really prove but he was almost certain of. "I think she's got a dragon form too, or half of one."

Adam smirked, "she'll be fine. once she settles in, I'll teach her how to defend herself while strengthen the skills and talents she already has.' He assured him before following after Bird. "So.. I take it he acts like your keeper?" He teased her a little, testing the waters on how much she would let him get away with saying or doing.

Major sighed knowing she was right"your right..about that ..so what do we do while were here then just make the most of it while we figurie everything out.."he asked"..speaking of which that woman from earlier..dissapered..although i have a feeling shes probably watching us all .."he joked"so..do you want to go on a date ?"he asked.

Persia sighed"thats right..but their both hard headed and stubborn people"she said watching paden"i think i tell dad when i take him to go see my painting soon..before we leave..you will have to come when the rest fot he family comes to see it"she said smiling at her brother "then we go for vacation!"she said smiling.

Annora sighed lightly "..she might have a dragon form but you cant prove it..if she does have one she wont show it .."she said sighing"now cross on the other hand that dude would have a heartattack if he turned into a dragon.."she said sighing "...your other brother though Milo right..i dont exactly understand that whole deal.."she mumbled.

Bird eyebrows went up "..im trying to decide if i should slap you or not..."she said wtaching him"but in a sense yes..that what happens..when you grow up in a place like we did..have you figuried out anyone to knock your sister off her pedstool in a sense?"she asked before walking.

Lyra smiled at him, "You mean Raven? I sense her watching. She's probably trying to figure out how reliable we are. I don't blame her." she sighed wondering if they really would be any match against a dragon with mental and emotional issues that made him violent and more then a little evil. "A date would be nice." She told him knowing it would put her in a better mood.

Paden gave a nod. "Can you blame them for being like that though?" He chuckled knowing he really couldn't. "I'll be there, don't worry." He assured her. He didn't plan on missing out on any more family memories and moments then he already had growing up without them around.

Crow sighed knowing she was right on the mark. "Cross worries me. I fear that if he ever did turn into a dragon it would turn him into my father in some manners. Milo isn't so hard to explain. He is the baby of the family and we've kept a lot from him. He doesn't know our father abused me or our mother. He doesn't know about our dragon bloodline or our father's hate for it. We've kept his dragon form from my father and still go out of our way to do so for his safety. He just thinks we are being cruel to him and it might seem that way, but we just want him to get as far from the family as he can." He explained to her.

Kai walked up to the Illya he was sure was from his time and the others he was sure helped her. "Tempest ask me to speak with you." He told Pearl as he stopped in the door. "I know it's about my father but you.. only know half the story and half the danger." He said as he pulled his hood down, the one that had been protecting him from the sun. "My father will be easy to talk down in any time, but my grandfather wont be. He wont stop until there are no dragons left, then he'll attack anything else he feels is a threat to normal people. Gypsies, elves, hunters, to name only a few."

Adam smirked at her, "Actually I might have someone in mind. However, I feel as if even if he does knock her down a level or two those two together might become a major thorn in my side later on." He grumbled. He wasn't sure if it was worth that risk.

Major noddeD"yeah thats her.."he said sighing lightly "..hmm come on i know the perfect place..i think maybe"he said chuckling lightly "..what do you want to eat by the way?"he asked curioursly"that way we can just..eat and have a date"he gave her a curious glance"or we could do something else"he said truthfully.

Persia sighed"no not at all thats not what i mean"She said smiling "it just would be nice..to have normal for once..but that would get to old fast.."she said truthfully "..hmm Paden..have you ever been on a Boat before?"she asked curioursly "i have it so much fun..i love to go fishing what about you?"she asked.

Annora looked at crow"Crow..i really dont think you have to worry about that with cross...he seems like hed be afraid of his own shadow..but then again i guess fear is the biggest motivator..for killing .."she said frowning lightly she gave a curious sigh listening to that"so you all are being cruel in a protective way.."she said arching her eyebrows.

Pearl crossed her arms slightly "Kai i assume right?"she asked looking at him rubbing her head slightly"i see..but i do have a question..have you been hiding if so why ..and if its your grandfarther..cant someone just kill him i dont know like your dad..so maybe we can reason with him?"she asked.

Bird sighed"its worth shot aint it.. ?"she asked watching him"i mean..im sure she has her reasons..but ..she seems like she can be unbearable at times"she said truthfully"..so..dinner?"she asked smiling lightly she looked at adam slightly"its been a long time since i havent had anything burnt"she said laughing.

Lyra smiled at him, "Anything I can eat with one hand. My robotic arm is damaged and not working right." She told him with a sigh. "I can't move more then my fingers on it at the moment." she was planning on doing repairs once she thought it was safe enough to do so.

Paden beamed, "I have. Many times, actually." He remembered all the boat trips he would take out to the garden island just of the coast. It was beautiful out there. "I'm not one for fishing. I prefer diving and swimming with the fish. It's beautiful under the water." He explained, wondering if she had ever been diving before.

Crow frowned at her, "He's just like our father used to be before he found out I was a dragon. That man was gentle, loving, and a nervous wreck before I was two and accidentally turned into a dragon in front of him. His fear made him a monster." He told her hoping she would understand. "In a way yes. Sure I do evil and criminal things. I'm no saint, but I'm not the worst thing out there either."

Kai gave a nod. "Yes, and I have been. I'm not hiding from my father. I'm hiding from my grandfather. Tempest and I had a cross team partnership for the one challenge round. My grandfather set us up. We walked right into his trap. I did my best to protect her, as I had promised Alphena I wouldn't allow her sister to be harmed. She got stroke down with a special weapon my grandfather had been developing. It damaged her nerves system, but I got her to safety. Them it went down hill and all I remember was Alphena waking me up. If I show myself he will find out about Alphena being a Vampire. I can't let that happen until I know how to fight back against his weapons. Which is why no one has stopped him yet. He's developed weapons that attack dragon, gypsy, and other mutant dna. The longer you are in contact the more damage it does."

Adam laughed, "I guess it is, but if you think she's bad wait till Blair gets back. She's always trying to kill me. She wants to be head of the mafia, that and I'll be telling people stuff about her that makes her very mad." He admitted with a grin. He lived to annoy Blair.

Major chuckled"so chicken fingers and fries?"he asked looking at her "or no?"he asked smiling at her "so what do you think about ..going to a lake?"he asked looking at her "and eating there?"he asked watching her curioursly .

Persia smiled"ive never been diving..i bet its fun..im bad at holding my breath..i pass out..in like fifteen or ten seconds"she said giggling "you shoulda have seen the one time i threw a fit with bren..my eyes rolled into the back of my head and i fell on the floor"she said smiling.

Annora looked at crow "no your not my Mother and your farther are the worst things out there "she joked halfway but also being serious she gave a quiet sigh "..so..Mr. Mighty Dragon"she said trying to keep from laughing"what do you suppose we do about these things?"She asked.

Pearl frowned'...so its a lose lose situation..you stay here your farther gets even more mad in a sense.if you go back"she said frowning"why cant this be simple "she mumbled lightly looking at kai"so its not simple "she said frowning slightly"..i cant just put a curse on him or something its not that easy?"she asked.

Bird looked at adam before sighing " i see..when does she get back again id like a warning in advance in case my boss decides you know your just going to up and be dead one morning"she teased slightly she gave a quiet sigh "..you live to annoy her dont you?"she asked watching him.

Lyra smiled at him, "That sounds great! Actually chicken and fries sound great right now too. I'll need a lot of ranch though. My brothers always picked on me for eating everything with ranch." She sighed missing her brothers and even her time period. she liked seeing what her parents had been like but it wasn't really home.

Paden laughed, "I bet Bren spoils you. He seems like that kind of brother." He told her with a smile. "You wouldn't have to worry about holding your breath. We use equipment since we go exploring in deep waters, for long times, and in caves." He told her as he showed her some emerald coins and pearls he had found.

Crow laughed, "I'm not the person to ask that. My solution to most problems is murder and chaos. You forget I have a long history of violence and craziness." He told her as he leaned up against the wall. "I'm the type to kill first, think later, and if I feel like it I might ask some questions afterward, not that they can answer."

Kai shook his head, "Not to my father. His plan was to use Illya's power to cast a time spell, go back to right after my Uncle Milo was born and kill my grandfather. Now he's after Lyra to use her gift to cast that spell. Jade and Tempest have it too, but I've been able to hide that from him.. Lyra on the other hand. She has the eyes and that gives it away all by itself. There is another way though. Talk to my grandmother. Convince her to stand up to my grandfather and maybe it wont get to the point it is in my time."

Adam chuckled, "I do, and she'll be home in a week unless she sneaks back sooner. she is good for that though. she's mad that I keep telling people she was adopted." He chuckled though in his world she was. The other two were bad enough but she just pushed it overboard. "My mother should have stopped at me. I'm perfect after all so there was no need for her to have any more."

Major chuckled looking at her "ill make sure to get a whole gallon of ranch if i need to alright"he said watching her he looked at her"so come on lets go get the food and such"he said chuckling "i dont mind the ranch if you dont mind that i have to have three different drinks in one cup "he said chuckling.

Persia laughed slightly"yes he acutely does spoil me..and he covers my but if i ever need him to.."she said sighing"..its intersting none of my brothers act the same,..Masons more tough on me and bren spoils me..and you im still wondering about you since you came back to us and wow thats really cool"she said excitedly.

Annora looked at crow"not true..the dead can answer if you ask them the right questions"she said laughing slightly"least i assume from what ive heard anyways..just something i heardx once i guess"she said sighing lightly "...i think you and my brother probabloy would have gotten along ..pretty well"she said truthfully.

Pearl sighed"you think we can please tell us shes a reasonable..woman"she said hoping atleast someone in that family was she gave him a curious look "well..you think thats how we should handle it..your probably the person that knows most about this situation "she said truthfully.

Bird rolled her eyes "little arrogant and selfvain arent we?"she asked watching him she gave a curious glance at him"..i would have loved to have gotten to know my mother even just a little bit.."she said sighing "and sibblings for that i would have loved to have sibblings i mean i have mason..whos my cousin..but its not the same"she mumbled.

Lyra giggled at his weird habit. It made her feel better about her own. "So.. are you worried about what's going on back home in our time?" She asked him as they walked together. "I am. I'm worried about my father and brothers." She knew her father was probably more worried about her though.

Paden smiled, "You'll find out soon enough. I get into a lot of trouble. I've always loved to adventure and explore. As for what type of brother I am. Well I'm not sure I can spoil you more then Bren does and I'm not really into being tough on people. I just like supporting people and helping them be themselves."

Crow shrugged, "The day the dead answer to me is the day I have conquered everything. For the rest of the worlds sake, let's hope that day never comes." He chuckled as he sat down at his desk.

Kai sighed looking at them all. "She can be. Honestly if she just tried to mend things with my father it might even change him. He's only messed up because his father has beat him and tried to kill him since he was two. All the while my grandmother denied it all and turned her head to it. I fear that when my grandfather found out about the dragon blood he may have turned on her too." He explained to them.

Adam sighed, "I would have loved to have my mother still around, but it is what it is. There is no use in dwelling on it.' He told her as they reached the manner. "Maybe some day you'll find her. most of the dead lurk around the forest or on the other side. If you ask the right person they could take you across for a little while."

Major sighed "yeah i am acutely "my team..everyone ..."he said frowning"i was trying to forget about it truthfully if i dont think about it i cant worry about it ya know ..im just glad i dont have to worry about you..i wouldnt have been able to do anything except worry if you were back there"he said frowning.

Persia smiled"well you sound like a great brother to me"she said smiling"oh so you want to see my favorite store around here?"she asked watching him"its this little store that has wolf plushy.. and paint sets its purple and black with stars painted on the inside"she said smiling.

Annora sighed lightly"..hmm i dont know crow..."she said with a smile "although you have to promise me if any of my family ever talks to you im the first one to know"she said rather jokingly before sighing "..i better leave you alone for a bit i guess"she said sulking slightly.

Pearl frowned"okay id like to knock that guys head off with a hockey stick.."she grumbled lightly"what kind of sicko does that"she said rather mad "and what kind of mother just lets it happen"she grumbled "im so mad...im starting to shake"she said frowning"okay thats it someone needs to put it and end to all of this soon"she said watching everyone.

Bird frowned lightly"yeah she might be there..i highly doubt it though even if i did find her..i doubt she would want to see me"she said sighing "..its hard to tell how she would take seeing me.."she said shrugging her shoulders"i mean might be finally able to meet my one grandfather..maybe my grandmother"she said watching adam "..sides i doubt anyone would want to meet me im not much anyways"she said "so where are we going for dinner by the way?"she asked.

Lyra smiled at him. "I know what you mean.. though I no longer have a team to worry about." she told him as sighed. "So did you know about your mom being a queen or didn't she talk about that much?" She was a little curious about that. She wondered if he was jealous of his brother or if he felt sorry for him.

Paden smiled trying to imagine it. "It sounds cool!" He told her. "We should go there together. My favorite store is a gem store. It's got magic items and books too. It's pastel colors inside and has wind chimes." He told her missing the calm feeling he got when he shopped there.

Crow gave a nod. "I'll let you know, promise." He told her as he sat down behind his desk. "Make sure the boys get baths and feed then we can all go out for ice cream after. I got paper work to finish before that." He told her hoping she wouldn't be to upset with that.

Kai sighed watching her. "My grandfather is the kind of sick psycho that would do that. My father might be evil and criminal but he isn't that mental. He's always been a great father and he build his medical company because deep down inside he wants to be a good person. I just don't think he knows how since all he knew growing up was violence and anger."

Adam watched her without saying a word for the longest moment. "You never know unless you try. Honestly, I've yet to see my mother here. I think it's more so that it's not the right time yet. And, you are something. We all are. Not one person is put here being worthless." He told her as they walked. "We are going to Luna's place. She makes the best food.' He told her.

Major sighed lightly"i had a feeling but i never asked questions i guess..i should have but i didnt"he said frowning lightly"..i kinda wish i had asked questions ..i mean i knew unusual stuff was going on..but i never questioned it "he said frowning".i kinda wish me and theory were closer you know.."he said sighing

Persia smiled"id love to go to that one day come on ill show you my store then we can go to your store"she said smiling as she walked ahead "hmm..what do you think mom and dad are going to do about..the whole grandfarther trying to kill us thing?"she asked curioursly .

Annora looked at crow and grinned"sure thing Boss"She teased slightly before going after Zira and kai "kai..come here..."she called looking around she frowned slightly seeing Zira and Ambrosia wrestling around on the floor "you have got to be joking me"She said sighing before walking over"Zira..."she said eyeing him"what happened now.."she said sighing, Zira grumbled"she stole my Poptart...it was the last one"he grumbled, Annora rolled her eyes *atleast..it kid stuff..*she thought.

Pearl looked at Kai "how do we find your grandmother...?"she asked watching him"that way we can take care of this problem now "she crossed her arms lightly"we know the solution to the problem now ..i vote we take care of it now.."she mumbled lightly .

Bird sighed lightly"your the first person to ever say that to me.."she said watching him"Lunas Place...ive heard of it.."she said watching him "..so ill tell you something about me..if you tell me something about you if you want to i mean you dont have to i just think your really interesting" she looked at him "o geesh im so sorry i must sound like some creep or something"she said laughing.

Lyra smiled at him, "It's never to late to change that. You used to look out for him when you two were little, why not try to rebuild your relationship before we go back to our time?" She advised him knowing now was as good a time as any. "I think Jade and I have gotten closer since coming here."

Paden gave a nod as he followed after her. "If dad is anything like I've heard he might try to hire us body guards or something. Though I'm not sure how mom will handle him doing something like that. No matter what they do I doubt I can get mad at them for it. They are just trying to keep us safe."

Kai giggled as he whipped passed them in dragon form. Racing right for the tub, where he jumped in flooding most of the bathroom. "Yay!" He squealed as he splashed around in the water. Crow had forgotten to tell Annora that Kai loved bath time a little to much, though he was sure she would be able to keep him under control.

Kai wrote down and address for Pearl. "She very seldom leaves the house, so she should be there." He told her as he handed over the paper. "Be careful. I don't want you getting killed. My future wife hasn't been born yet." He smiled at her. "Beside I would miss your cooking." He told her. "Alphena is probably getting worried."

Adam looked at her and grinned, 'you wont believe my secret. My grandfather found it out and trusted it to my mother whom trusted it to me. It's about my family though only the three of us know at the moment. The Mockingjays are demigods." He told her wanting for her reaction.

Major nodded"ill try it "he said smiling "nothing hurts in trying unless you know he trys to murder me.."he joked slightly"im just joking..so..you and jade have gotten closer how can you tell is it just a feeling or how do you know?"he asked watching her.

Persia sighed "..true..and he probably will do just that ..mom though she might try and take things in her own hands..with as crazy as she is.."she said sighing "..were here"she said opening the shops door and walking in"..hmm i think ill get something while were here..well a few things something for our sisters babies and our brothers to"she said thinking.

Annora looked at kai"kai settle down please..your making a mess.."she said frowning "..alright calm down a little bit so i can get this mess cleaned up dont make it any worse please"she said sighing shaking her head *these kids..must be the dragon in them dad did always say how crazy dragons were never believed him till now *she thought laughing.

Pearl looked at kai and smiled lightly"trust me i will be careful..oh my cooking ..is that so?"she asked crossing her arms "then you should go see her..if shes getting worried..if shes anything like me..."she said frowning knowing how worried she got over bren at times .

Bird eyebrows went up "i see..well thats a big secret..."she said watching him"pretty cool though i mean it explains alot..i mean your Good looks..the way you act.."she said watching him"Im a wolf ..but im sure you know that by now..lets see something about me..im terrified of thunder and loud noises..makes me run and hide..under ..beds.."she said truthfully.

Lyra smiled at him, "I can feel it. There isn't that tension that had once been there. I also feel more comfortable telling her things and knowing she'll handle it alright. We both remember how fast she used to be to fly off the handles." She giggled remember some of the times her sister's temper had gotten wild.

Paden gave a nod as he looked around. "The only thing that worries me is if those two work together on it. Two crazy people putting their crazy together." He laughed at the thought. "I'm hungry." He said before pulling out more food. "As you can see by now I always have food on me."

Kai smiled as he turned back and sunk down into the bubbles. "Okay." He told her as he watched her clean up the mess. "Not all dragons are crazy. Depends on the type of dragon. Most of them are calm and protective." He told her showing he could hear thoughts. "I can peoples thought every now and then. I can't control it yet though."

Kai chuckled, "She's worse then you. She tends to beat me up if I make her worry to much.' He sighed, though it never bothered him. He had tough skin after all. "I wish you luck. As a child I once tried to reason with my grandmother, but she was convinced it was pass the point of fixing."

Adam gave a nod, "Lucky for you, I like wolves." He told her with a handsome grin. "It's only a secret because my grandfather is concerned it would create problems within the family. Open old wounds. I understand his concern, but I feel like some of the other Mockingjays should know the truth. As for explaining, the looks and attitude are minor compared to the powers. My grandfather can suck the light out of things and turn them to stone, his mother was a quincy, fast and all, but she's got a hidden ability she never shows. My mother also has a dark power too, though she didn't discover it until she had me." He explained as he opened the door to the restaurant.

"remember that time..she threw something at me..like that dang..desk..she sent it at me.."he said frowning"if i had moved just an inch slower..my head woulda been gone"he said laughing "she was really mad that day does she do that all the time?"he asked curioursly

Persia smiled"well..good i hope if im ever on a desert island stranged i hope your on it to so that way i can have food"she said laughing looking at paden before grabbing three wolf plushy "i got the pink one for myself.."she said with a grin "i still really like pink..."she said sllightly ashamed "thats aunt rowans faveriotre color to you havent met her yet..shes not really our aunt..but well ..youll see sometime soon"she said laughing.

Annora smiled lightly"well thats cool..that you can hear them..and i know my adoptive mother is a dragon"she said smiling"but your farther on the other hand just plain crazy but its not his fualt..and youll eventually be able to control it.."she said smiling gently"..remind me to keep your sister and brother seperated..in the future"she said sighing.

Pearl frowned''..well looks like we will have to beat some sense into her cause the future...that happening is not going to happen when im done with it.."she grumbled , Pride rolled his eyes looking at pearl"what ,,you going to superme ruler of the universe one day or something"he teased slightly.

Bird looked at him and smiled lightly "..i see oh you mean their are people who hate wolves ?"she said sarcastically "ah i see..but some of them do have a right know least i think so.."she said looking at adam"your sister seems to have alot of spunk.."she said sighing watching him curioursly.

Cosette sighed lightly as she pulled her Hair up before walking outside *...adam can be such a jerk..*she thought frowning she gave a curious look around hearing someone "Huh..what.whats he..doing here?"she mumbled wondering curioursly .

Lyra laughed remembering that, "Yep, she's like that most of the time. she gets it from our father. My mom was always more mellow and gentle, though she could take charge if she wanted to." she sighed wondering about her mother. she only had few memories of her and they were all of her smiling and laughing.

Paden chuckled, "You're like the second person to say that." He told her with a sigh, not that he minded. "I get the whole relationship with Rowan. Grandma had a close friend for the longest time. I called her Aunt as well." He explained as he picked up a stuffed wolf key chain and bought it.

Kai smiled at her, "Ok!" He chimed at her as he climbed out of the tub and wrapped himself in a towel, much like a burrito. "So.. are you going to be our mother then?" He asked having been wondering about that for awhile now. He really hoped she would say yes. He liked her and his father was happier with her around.

Kai laughed at that, "She might as well be. The only thing reviling my father and grandfather in my time is Bren. That man is scary, sometimes more so then my family.. it's not him because he's strong or aggressive. It's because he's patient with every one." He told Pride. "I'd watch that man if I was you, he's a little crazy." He joked, though he really didn't think Bren was that bad.

Adam gave a nod, "she does. She gets it from our father. My mother was never that spunky." He laughed remembering his mother. She was many things, but never spunky. Rye looked at Cosette and crossed his arms. "What are you up to, princess?" He asked walking toward her.

Ana wasn't sure what she should do. she knew it was about time she faced more of her past.. but she was scared how others would react. This secret she had kept so long, because it had hurt her so much. Holding the picture to her chest she let out a sigh. she had to do the right thing and tell shadow and kip.

Major grinned lightly and laughed"remember the one time..i asked her for something and she threw a bowling ball at me..your sster alot stronger..then most people or its probably the adreline rush ..whats your faveriotre thing in ths whole world ?"he asked curioursly watching her,

Persia nodded before getting a paint set to and paying for everything"i cant wait for our trip..and for you to see my painting i hope i get to ..join the gypsy and hunter peace.."she said frowning "..think ill do good doing that?"she asked curioursly watching him.

Annora sighed lightly thinking"i hope i will be ..although your dad has to ask me before you"she said smiling watching kai "i dont know how Zira will react though if that ever happens.."she said frowning lightly knowing how he had been acting as of lately "what do you think ?"she asked curioursly.

Pearl looked at kai before nodding "i see ..thats not concerning at all..."she said sighing watching them all she looked at pride who shook his head slightly and nodded .Pearl grinned lightly"i really hope you dont worry her to much..so if your hiding here did she turn you into a vampire?"she asked curioursly.

Bird grinned slightly "i see..i got mine from my mother..atleast thats what i heard weather its true or not i dont know"she said smiling "whats your faveriotre thing to eat here?"she asked curioursly "but everything that i smell smells good"she said smiling *maybe because i didnt burn ..it *she thought grinning.
Cosette sighed "i am a princess dont you forget it "she joked"...currently thinking about my brother and that girl he brought in with him.."she mumbled lightly "..did you happen to see her?"she asked.

Shadow looked around the room "Ana ..were are ya ?"he asked curioursly he gave a quiet sigh *..why do i have a feeling i dont want to know were shes at *he thought sighing before grabbing a drink and sitting at the table *maybe i should make me something to eat..*he thought sighing.

Lyra giggled knowing her sister was amazingly strong compared to most others. 'She's gifted like myself and my brothers. I'd say we get it from my father, but the truth is it comes from my mother." she told him with a sigh. "Would it be weird if I said you were?" She asked with a sweet smile.

Paden smiled at her, "You'll be amazing at that!" He knew she would be. She had a big heart and was full of love for everyone and thing. "I wish I could say I'd be good at that, but it's not in me the same way as it is for you."

Kai smiled at her, "I think father will ask you soon." He told her with a goofy grin. He had over heard some of his father's thoughts and one of them was getting a ring for annora. "Zira likes you, he's just not very good at showing it." He assured her. "He's much better at being strict and grumpy." He giggled.

Kai gave a nod, "She did. I would have died other wise. It's not what I personally would have chose, but anything is better then being without her." He sighed knowing it was the truth. "Although, that's not why we are in this time. we came on orders of Bren.. to watch over the others, but not get in their way. He can't come back himself, so he asked us to do it for him."

Rye shrugged, "It's not my place to judge him. Your brother does what he likes with whom ever he fancies." He told her with a slight eye roll. "Do you not like her or are you hoping he'll marry?"

Ana sighed seeing Kip, "We need to talk.." She hoped he wouldn't hate her for keeping this secret for so long.. Him and Shadow both. She knew it would hurt them, but she hoped they would understand how hard it had been on her.

Major shook his head "no because your mine"he said grinning watching her "that and...flowers i like them alot..thats my other little secret im better gardener ..then i am anything else..please dont tell..that"he said embrassed by it he gave a quiet sigh"theory would tease me for life"he mumbled.

Persia smiled at him"im glad you think so.."she said smiling"and why not..?"she asked watching him "..what are you hoping to do ?"she asked curioursly "..im really worried one day..that everyones going to eventually snap our family the ticking time bomb,."she mumbled.

Annora smiled"ill remember that "she said smiling "oh really hmm..i couldnt tell thats what zira was best at "she joked before smiling"which reminds me he has to get a bath to..let me guess hes the oppisote of bath time.."she said smiling and watching kai.

Pearl sighed lightly before frowning "why couldnt he come is it because future..him is old enough or..is he just pysichally not able to ..?"she asked curioursly "...i mean.."she looked at kai worriedly hoping it wasnt the latter of the two.

Cosette sighed lightly "more so the second one if he gets married she might keep him out of my hair or she could make it worse on me but i guess its a time will tell thing.."she mumbled as she looked around slightly "..yeah he can and he will.."she said looking at rye "have you seen my sister..she seemed aggravated by something earlier...which is kinda rare for her"she said frowning.

Kip eyebrows went up"oh no..everytime i heard that tone.."he grumbled"should i sit down?"he asked curioursly "is your husband going to want to kill me after this?"he said sighing before sitting and looking at ana, Shadow grumbled looking around "..wonder were she went..im pretty much helpless when shes not here"he grumbled he gave a quiet sigh *..dont ask...were she is..more then likely i dont want to know*he thought worriedly.

Lyra laughed really hard, "You and Theory are more a like then you know. He's got a hidden garden at his base back home. He's not very good at gardening but he likes flowers and herbs. Told me not to tell cause he's afraid you'd make fun of him." She told Major as she wiped tears from her eyes.

Paden sighed and looked toward the woods. "I want to be a wolf and live in the forest. I feel so weird like this, but when I'm a wolf I feel so free. I'm all for peace too, but I'm just not one to get to caught up in things. Though I'll follow you." He told her with a smile.

Kai giggled, "You could say that. He gets one from dad, but only cause he knows dad will just throw him in other wise." He explained to her as he dressed himself. He wild hair sticking every which way.

Kai sighed looking at her. "It's because of business. He's caught up in what could turn into a very deadly feud between two hunter families. He's hoping to calm things before it gets that far." He told her. Bren was like their peace keeper. He kept everyone in line.

Rye shook his head, "No I have not seen her." He frowned wondering what could have gotten her worked up. "Would you like me to look for her?" He was bond by duty to protect Adam's sisters and brother.

Ana took a deep breath as she gave him the photo of her holding a tiny new born. "She's our daughter. Hanalea Alta. I gave her your last name in hopes to protect her. She was born preemie after you had died. We conceived her that night we got to many drinks and both couldn't remember anything. Before you get mad.. let me explain." She looked heart broken telling him all this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back