• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Bats Vs Dogs private

Kai gave a small nod. He knew if his father was okay, he would get a butt beating for thinking so little of him, but it was a chance he was willing to take. His gut was screaming something wasn't right. "I know.. but daddy doesn't like people saying things like that when it comes to him." Lena gave a nod and sighed, "I'm sure he'll be alright." She was more worried about what the black dragon would do next or whom he would target next. Bren was so weak he could even keep up his cover and his hair turned white as he laid there. *Someone will come..* He thought to himself knowing his family would always have his back, he just needed to stay awake until then. Paden had enough psychic power to know some of what was going on. "Go. He needs you more than I do. I'll stay here with Persia." He told them as he sat down at the table. Lane gave a nod as he grabbed his gun just in case. "We should call a doctor just in case it's bad. We have no idea what we are going to find." He frowned knowing that if someone hurt his boy he would skin them. Illya smiled at her and sighed, "Love there is no doing okay in life. We all just live the best we can and I believe your sister and you are both doing amazing considering the hand you've been dealt. Losing control of a snake.. well that could be very bad depending on what happened or will happen." She frowned sensing something wrong. "Let's go. I'm going to track down my brother.. I'm worried about him." She told her as she started to walk. Hopeful she wasn't the only one. Lyra gave a nod, "We are. We used to be inseparable for the longest time, but even now we are still really close." She smiled remembering how Jade always looked out for her in her own sneaky way. She guessed her sister didn't like showing it though. "Things are hard, but mom believed that the only way to really appreciate the beauty of things was to go through the hard times and see the cruelness and feel pain." She sighed wondering if it really did work like that. "Mom always said the underside of things are lighter and sometimes you have to look at things from different angles."   

Annora frowned"he will have to get used to it..i will tell him what i want to say and when i want to say it.."she grumbled "he needs to know the truth even if he does get mad"she said stubbornly"so all in favour of going to check on him..raise your hand"she grumbled not to sure"if not off we go to the park..as long as its not destroyed.."she grumbled.Ivory frowned"dont say that you dont know that !"she yelled watching her she grumbled "i hate it when people say something or someones going to be alright when they dont know for sure"she said frowning, Persia frowned lightly"..hmm come on paden..ill show you around the house"she said sighing worriedly"i hopes alright"she mumbled looking at them leave she shook her head slightly"here ill show you some of my paintings"she said smiling, Avalanche frowned"someone going to feel some wrath if hes hurt.."she grumbled she seem madder then a hornet she frowned before looking at lane"..you think he will be okay?"she asked worried looking at him. Jade nodded lighlty "sure..but after were done i might go look around town on my own..or maybe find someone to hang out with..or maybe just find theory.."she mumbled quietly she gave a quiet sigh *major..would rather hang out with my sister anyways..*she thought frowning she gave a quiet sigh looking at her mother,Pride chuckled"im glad..and yes your mother is almost always right about everything and i was always wrong about everyhting"he said luaghing remembering that "how does she put up with me?"he asked luaghing.

Kai didn't like how worked up Annora was getting, but he did want to check on his father. "I just want to go home and see daddy." He mumbled, clearly having had enough of the public life. It was starting to become overwhelming just a little. "We can go to the park tomorrow.. right?" He asked hoping she would agree. Lena tsked at her daughter. "He's a tough boy, Ivory. Even if he isn't alright now. I have faith that he'll be alright in time. I don't think anything can hold him down for too long." She told her with a slight eye roll. Lane frowned looking at his wife. "Honestly.. I think we are walking into something that might spark a war." He told her as he followed the small presence of Bren that he could pick up on. It was disappearing fast and he really hoped they would get there before he couldn't track him any more. Illya gave a nod, "Just come home when it gets dark. I'm sure you know where the house is." She told Jade with a soft smile. "Try not to get into trouble either." She sighed before seeing Bren. "Oh Bren!" She cried running to his side. She tore the sleeve off her dress and tied it around what was left of his left leg to try and stop the bleeding. She hoped she wasn't the only one that had headed this way. Her medical training wasn't enough to handle a situation like this. Lyra giggled at her father, "I don't think you are wrong. Actually you are very smart." She told him knowing it was true. "You're just too stubborn for your own good." She wasn't sure though how her mom put up with the stubborn prideful nature though. Theory huffed watching Avalanche and Lane. "Wow.. you two are so old you can't even find your way." He told them as he stood in the tree above them. He knew his appearance would give him away. He looked like his father beside having his mother's eyes and pointed ears.

Annora smiled"yeah we can .."she said smiling "come on lets go back"she said sighing she looked at kai"to much for one day right?"she asked smiling she looked at zira who looked at kai slightly worried *well i guess his face isnt made of stone..*she thought sighing with relief.  Ivory frowned"im pregnant and hormnal dont tsk..me"she said frowning"i know hes tough but so  is that dragon"she said with a frown"and if anything were to happen to bren cause of me i couldnt forgive myself"she said frowning lightly.  Jade frowned lightly"oh my thats serioursly not good"she mumbled keeping her distancte "..what do you want me to do?"she asked watching her mother worriedly *..this isnt a good situation..*she thought,Avalanche looked up at him"Excuse me what the hell did you just say did you just fucking call me old.."she said eyeing him"how about you hop out of that tree..so i can just show you how old i am!"she said eyeing him she gave a slight grumble"i dont even want to know how the heck you got here..i dont care..! but you are going back soon"she growled"we might be "she mumbled. Pride chuckled"hmm..thats true..my farther didnt name..me pride for nothing..it was either that or smart..but he acutely told me that and he wasnt joking either"he grumbled slightly annyoned by that"no he couldnt give me a regular name"he said chuckling lightly before looking at lyra"...i hope..i can smile more in the future for you all"he said frowning.

Kai gave a nod as he held her hand. "I'll be fine.." He yawned as they walked. He liked to go out but with his already extreme amounts of energy, it increased around crowds. He fed of other people energy. It was his power and it often overwhelmed him to the point where he would get crabby. Lena sighed watching her daughter. "If something happened to him, it's not your fault. He knew the risk and still took the chance because he cares about you. Don't ruin any sacrifice he's made by feeling guilt." She told her as she sat down next to her. Illya looked at her and sighed. "Call your father. His number is in my phone, just push the one button. Tell him to bring my medical bag. If I can do anything it's stop this bleeding and give him something for pain until better help arrives." she told her knowing she couldn't do much, but she would do what she could. Theory jumped down and stuck out his chest. "Bring it you old hag." He told her fully ready to get smacked by her. She always smacked him in his time and he was just used to it. "Wow, I'm pretty sure that's the same thing you said when I was born you crazy nutcase." He told her with a eye roll. Lane was trying not to laugh since there was a much more serious matter at hand. "And you say I'm cranky and a grump." He mumbled taking a few steps back just in case she took a swing at him. Lyra smiled and sighed, "I was named after one of mom's mother's sisters. Lyrasviel. Mom was actually named after one of her mother's sisters too." She told him with a sigh. "Sometimes it's hard having a unique and different name then the normal. Even more so if you are a hunter with a nomad or gypsy name." She sighed remembering how many times she had been bullied over that and her genetics brought into question.

Annora nodded before sighing and walking back to the house she looked at kai"go lay down when we get back ill check on your farther..im sure zira..wont mind taking a nap "she said sighing she tilted her head ever so slightly sensing someone watching them , Ivory frowned "i know i know"she said frowning she gave a gentle sigh"you really think he will be alright?"she asked looking at her mother worriedly'im sorry im just worried"she said frowning slightly. Jade nodded before doing so she sighed lightly before telling him to do so and hanging up"..i didnt want to answer a million questions with him"she said frowning lightly *..he always ask way to many questions espically in our time..*she thought,Avalanche eyed theory"im not as old as i am in your time..im about to rightfully..kick you in the head"she growled before eyeing lane"keep it up  i call you brat ..and Pompeii ..you keep this up ill get a collar from rowan..in tie you outside on the porch.."she said eyeing him she clearly wasnt joking either she sighed before walking "come on we have to check on bren. Pride frowned before getting the medical bag "come on were ..going to find your mother she needs it"he said worriedly before grabbing it and sighing"come on we better hurry will you be okay enough to run?"he asked worriedly he frowned slightly"or would you rather stay here and look around?"he asked

Kai gave a nod as they walked back into the house. "Okay. You make sure he's okay." He told her as he made his way toward his room to lay down. He hoped everything was going to be alright. Crow bite down on a rag as he pulled the knife out and poured disinfected over his face. The burn was bad and he knew his eye was gone, but he was still bleeding badly. Lena gave a nod, "I do and it's alright. I'm worried too, but I also have faith that it'll be okay." She did know that someone would have to warn the rest of the family about this dragon, before someone else got hurt. Illya gave a nod and sighed, "Yes he can be liked that at times." She said as she tightened the fabric around Bren's leg. "This is awful.." She wanted to cry but she knew there would be time for that later. Theory mocked her a little before crossing his arms. "Do it. DO IT!" He told her wondering if she actually would or not. He was testing the grounds right now. Lane chuckled before grabbing the boy in a head lock. "Avalanche you are just feeding the fire with this one.' He warned her. "The madder you get the more he'll egg you on." He sighed as he started back on the path to Bren. He could see Illya up a head. Lyra looked at her father and sighed. "I'm coming but I'm not running. Don't freak now.. you can do that later." She told him before whistling for Hebe, her giant white wolf guardian. "I'll ride Hebe." She told him as she climbed on the wolf's back.

Annora frowned lightly looking at crow "just stop..let me do it..you stubborn man"she grumbled frowning"i knew what was going on had to do with you"she said frowning lightly she shook her head seeing him she gave a quiet sigh before getting the stuff she needed"you realize your not -"she stopped *nows not the best time..*she thought before closing her mouth, Ivory frowned"call valor..anfd tell him..he will probably put the word out.."she said sighing "..i shouldve been excepting it "she said frowning lightly thinking about the dragon "..scary as crap that one"she mumbled. Jade frowned lightly"geesh..is he going to be okay?"she asked worriedly "..i mean i know he wont get his leg back he will be alright right?"she asked worriedly . Avalanche rolled her eyes"geesh.."she mumbled"..im just going to tie both of you to a tree and leave you both there"she said before frowning seeing it "lane.."she said frowning lightly she sighed seeing illya and the girl with her *strange..*she thought before shaking her head.Pride looked at Lyra he gave a sigh one could tell he had conflicted emotions"okay well as long as you get there"he said before running towards were illya was  he gave a quiet sigh *things are about to get crazy..great *he thought frowning slightly *..i wonder..*he thought frowning he gave a quiet sigh .

Crow would have yelled at her or broke something, but he was in no state for that right now. "Damn woman, just fix it.." He grumbled as he sat still for her. He never trusted someone to do what he was trusting her to do. "Are the boys in their room?" He asked hoping so. He didn't want them out and about at the moment. Lena gave a nod before asking Soot to give Valor a call. "I'll call around and see if any one has heard about Bren yet." She told her as she stood and walked to the kitchen. She hated to admit it, but she was scared. This dragon was stronger then any one she had ever known before. Illya frowned not sure. "I don't know.. I'll do what I can, but at this rate I'll have to use my powers to move him somewhere safe." The only problem with that was it would put her on bed rest for a few weeks and she would be useless to every one else. Though for her brother she would do it. Lane frowned seeing the sight. He walked over, still holding onto Theory. "If you can get him something for pain, I'll close the wound and then we can try to move him." He told her, though inside he had a rage growing. That dragon was going to pay for what he did. Theory looked at Jade and sighed. "Hey curly." He called to her with a semi cocky look, though he toned it down due to the current situation. Lyra gave a nod as she leaned forward to hold onto Hebe. She frowned when they finally got to her mother. "I told you uncle Bren lost his leg to that monster.." She sighed knowing it was only the beginning. "We could kill the dragon now and no one has to die.. he'll never get a hold of the games and we'll still have mom.." She whispered to her father wondering if he would agree with her or be reasonable for once. Her emotions were just taking over at the moment and she was upset.

Annora  nodded before getting it to stop the bleeding "there "she said before wipping him off she gave a quiet sigh "and yes their in their rooms..i made them got here"she grumbled before sighing watching him " sir evilness.."she said watching him she gave a slight worried look *hopefully..that wasnt her..watching me earlier..*she thought before she looked at crow "can i go see someone tommrow after i bring the boys back?"she asked curioursly. Soot nodded before doing so he looked at ivory and lena before frowning"what?"he asked quietly"ive seen that look before"he said frowning "whats wrong?"he asked worriedly. Jade looked at Theory before frowning slightly as if saying is this really the time she gave a worried sigh watching everyone "im going to go..im sure evryone else can handle this better then i can"she mumbled lightly before walking off she frowned slightly *i hope he will be alright..*she thought worriedly "you coming or not smellbreath?"she asked looking at theory. Avalanche looked at illya before frowning"you do that and you wont be any use to anyone.."she said frowning"lane let that thing go so we can get it done?"she asked watching them she gave a quiet sigh"what do i need to do?"she asked worriedly. Pride frowned lightly"you know that wont do no good..killing something dosent mean it wont come back"he said frowning he gave a worried sigh "your letting your emotions control you"he said frowning.

Crow huffed at her but sighed. "That boy.. he was stronger then I thought.." He didn't want to admit that the boy might have even been stronger then he was. "I'll have to dispose of him before he becomes a real threat." He muttered before settling into his chair. He was drained, but he didn't trust anyone enough to relax and rest. "Do as you please tomorrow." Lena sighed as she stood up. "There is this black dragon. He's evil. There is no good in him and he's trying to kill people and steal their powers.. he attacked our daughter." She explained wondering how soot would take it. Theory wiggled away from Lane and strolled over to Jade. "Actually you are handling this better then your sister, but we all know she has it out for that man.." He shrugged seeing how worked up Lyra was. He knew until them, she had seen that man face to face before and seen what he does to people. He had killed off Lyra's last team and left her the only survivor. "Let's get out of her Jade eyes." He said wanting to get away from it all. Lane sighed and shook his head, "Not a thing love. That's probably why he's tormenting you." He pointed out as he help Illya the best he could. "How are we going to move him without making it worse?" He asked hoping Avalanche might have a idea. Illya gave a nod and sighed, "I know you are right, but we need to get him somewhere fast and carrying him might make it worse." Lyra gave a nod knowing he was right. "It's just so hard.. so many people could be saved if he's stopped now.. my friends.. mom.. and so many others." She told him wiping at her eyes. 

Annora looked at crow "..was he ghost then?"she asked frowning "yeah go ahead and try to dispose of him..your going to start a war you dont need or want"she said frowning she gave a quiet sigh "..hey can i ask of you a favor?"she asked curioursly"if you tell me no ill just find someone else to do it"she said watching him curioursly she gave him curious look. Soot nodded"..wonderful just great.."he mumured"so what do we do?"he asked quietly " cause i have a feeling this isnt going away it will just get worse "he said frowning worriedly "moving isnt going to help"he grumbled. Jade frowned looking at theory"..the onlky reason im handling this alright..is i dont let emotions control me .."she grumbled"well unless you piss me off"she grumbled before frowning"yeah sure.."she said before texting major *he will come get lyra and calm her down *she thought frowning she looked at theory before frowning"what do you want to do besides cause all sorts of chaos?"she asked quietly . Avalanche "how about a strecther.. i mean i know its still carrying him..but..it might not make it worse"she said frowning lightly she gave everyone a curious look and then looked at lane worriedly "..simmering pot of pompeii.."she said looking at him .Pride frowned before sighing and grabbing his duaghter and holding her"i know..but..it wont help "he said frowning"only more people will get hurt and die.."he said frowning.

Crow narrowed his eye at her. "I don't care who he is and if it's a war that started, fine. The more they fight the more they will lose." He growled stomping around the room before sitting down at his desk. "I will do you a favor only if you do me one. I want a new eye. There was a girl at one of the science fairs my company sponsors, she has the technology to make me a new one. Bring her to me." He told her with a sigh. "If you can do that, then I'll do you one favor of any sort." Lena looked at Soot and sighed, "We do nothing.. for now any how. If we rush in.. well it'll make it that much worse. We have to lay low and plan. The only things I can think of is taking him out from the inside." She frowned wondering how they would even manage that. Theory looked at her and sighed, "It's not that I want to cause chaos so much as I want people to see what the world really is.. shit. It's cruel and unfair. Your birth determines a lot and death doesn't discriminate. So why not just be bad. Being good gets you no where but used and abused." He told her hoping she would understand. Bren opened his eyes, "If dad can help me stand I can sort of walk.." He mumbled trying not to fall a sleep again. "at least I took his eye and that cocky grin of his face too." Lane shook his head at how stubborn bren could be. Lyra took a deep breath and calmed herself a little. "But what about mom? Don't you want to save her?" She asked wondering how he would save her without killing him. 

Annora nodded"fine ill do that.."she said sighing looking at crow"..look if you stomp...around like that your going to wake the boys if their not already.."she said frowning before sighing and watching crow"so whats your plans..i mean besides ruling the entire world?"she asked curioursly. Soot nodded"sounds sensible"he said frowning"and risky..."he mumbled he gave a gentle sigh watching lena"how does our family always get dragged into this mess"he said chuckling thinking about it now "were always in some sort of trouble"he said sighing.Jade just stared at him "your preaching to the choir..but good is sometimes good..to much of bad and its"she said frowning she gave a quiet sigh "if you think i dont know about how cruel and heartless the world can be..then your stupid.."she said frowning "but id rather still be somewhat good then terrible "she said frowning. Avalanche laughed slightly"bren..your something else..i would smack you for being sio reckless..but i have a feeling pearl might serioursly..snap on you ..."she said sighing *it wont be pretty..,*she thought sighing worriedly , Pride frowned "...yes i want to save her but..lyra"he said frowning"i have a feeling if i get myself killed..it might be worse for you all"he said frowning worriedly "..i dont want your mother to die..but.."he said sighing.

Crow sighed and sat back. "I will stomp if I like and the boys will have to deal." He huffed before calming the most he could. "The girl's name is Videl by the way. I do believe you know her." He said with a sly smirk. "I want to be feared. I want to make the would tremble. I want power." He told her as leaned forward to watch her. Lena smiled knowing they always found themselves in some sort of mess. "I think it's because we are so stubborn and there are so many of us. We don't always make the best decisions either." She giggled knowing it was true. "And we look out for each other, so when one of us gets in trouble we all do." Theory looked at her and sighed. "I'm bad, not terrible. I'll have you know I'd do anything for my sister. I have Dot so spoiled." He chuckled, which was rare for him. "I only wish that Major had been like that with me, but he sucks as a brother. He didn't even know I was being trained to kill and be a living shield." He shrugged as they walked. "The difference between you and I, is that you aren't the spare child. People look at you and see the first born. I'm the spare.. even compared to my little sister." He knew his mother didn't believe that and he adored his mother, but sometimes he felt his father wished that they had only had Major and not him too. "So what can we get into?" He grinned thinking about the trouble they could start. Bren frowned thinking about Pearl. "Yeah, she's going to take my other leg when she hears about this.. or sees me." He was a little nervous about how she would react. "I know who the dragon is.. his name is Crow. Pride, I believe you've had a run in with him before. He was going to kill my boss and her unborn baby. Them living is worth more then a leg." He mumbled still rather weak. Lyra knew he had a point, but she knew there were other ways that wouldn't risk his life. "But there are other ways! Just remember when you finally come face to face with him.. whatever you see is a lie. If you don't act then mom will never accidentally get stabbed." She told him with a sigh. "And even if you don't fight him.. other people will. He already owns the medical companies, the mafia is under his control too, plus he has a share of the weapon industry." She told him calming down a little. She wanted them all to know just what they would be facing. "He kills Adak too. That's how he take's over the games."

Annora looked at crow "..of course itd be her.."she mumbled before sighing *on the plus side i can aggrivate bolt again ..*she thought "..ah i see feared huh..hmm well thats a goal if you could call it that"she said sighing before arching her eyebrows slightly curious "odd goal but okay..why that..?"she asked sighing "oh and how do i know youll do the favor for me if i can get her to do that?"she asked eyeing him. Soot nodded before sighing"your right well..do you think we know what were up against now?"he asked worriedly "or do you think that..the worst is yet to come?"he asked curioursly.Jade rolled her eyes"You may be the spare child but thats not how i look at you and you now that knothead"she grumbled before eyeing him"i dont know..we  could cause alot of trouble.."she said sighing  before frowning slightly"not even fair i got placed on your team"she grumbled "but then again when is anything fair in our world"she said frowning"you chuckled..what the hell was that "she asked curioursly.  Pride frowned hearign everything "great.. wonderful.."he said frowning lightly he shook his head ever so slightly "but what if i see is true..and he somehow finds out..if ..he kills me..he might kill all of you two afterwards"he said frowning,Pearl growled "what the hell bren ?!"she yelled"were not even in towna  day "she said crying she eyed mason when she felt his hand on her shoulder"Mason if you dont move that hand so help me..your going to lose it...what happened?"she asked frowning.

Crow looked at her and grinned a grin that showed how twisted he really was. "I was born with the genes to be the worlds cruelest psycho criminal but there were times in my early childhood that helped get me here. Like the first time I saw someone be killed." He shrugged showing how minor he thought those event were, like they were normal daily events. "You have my word. I maybe evil but I've never failed on a promise." Lena wasn't sure if they would ever really know what they were up against with this dragon. He wasn't like the other people they had faced, he was pure evil. "I don't know, but we have to protect our family." She wasn't going to let her family get hurt without putting up one hell of a fight. Theory rolled his eyes at her, "You act like i'm so heartless bastard." He told her with a hard look. "I laugh sometimes and yeah my team is positively hell.." He said sarcastically as they walked. "Nothing is fair in our time. Why mother has been a prison of war in another elf kingdom for the last two years.. all because of me. Major doesn't know and neither does my sister. My dad does though. He's the one that pulled me out of the burning castle." He sighed. He wanted her to know just how messed up things really were. Lyra shook her head, "He wont kill you. He doesn't work that way. He wants to make people suffer first. Don't trust your eye when you face him.. I know, he killed my whole team. All my friends. I was the only one left. Every thing was gone.. burnt." She sighed not liking bring that back up. "All because they wouldn't hand me over for the execution since our team had fallen behind. He makes points and examples." She didn't want him to know the true damage this dragon was capable of since he was already overthinking saving her mother. "If you wont save mom, I will! My life is forfeited any how. Once I return to my own time.. I'll be hunted any how." She showed no signs of being scared, but inside she was terrified. Bren sighed hearing Pearl. "Love, I did the right thing for once.. I fought a dragon.. can't say I won but he can't say that he did either." He told her still feeling like death. "I need to talk to my boss. Hopefully she can get someone from her family to help patch me back together." He sighed thinking about what would happen next. "Kind of signed my death wish too. Once word gets out, every hunter and gypsy a like that has a thing against me will be gunning for my damn head." He grumbled thinking about it now. Illya stepped forward and sighed, "Actually.. let me handle that while you get better. I can call in a few favors for a short time." She told her brother with a gentle smile. "You always try so hard for me, let me look out for you for once."

Annora looked at him before sighing lightly "okay ..then your first time killing a person when was it..?"she asked curioursly before sighing "oh please genes have nothing to do with it"she said  sighing before rolling her eyes slightly"..prove to me..genes have a factor in it.."she said crossing her arms in a rather stubborn manner *most of the time its evil peoples infulence..*she thought frowning., Soot nodded"We will find a way we always do"he said sighing watching her"..but in the meantime .."he said sighing "do you want to go on a walk with me?"he asked sighing "maybe we will run into..some of the family..or we could call a family meeting"he said frowning he gave a quiet sigh . Jade sighed"okay so your not some heartless bastard it makes things easier if i think you are though.."she grumbled"and it is to me..Lyras with major and im on your team"she said frowning slightly "and..i see sorry i wasnt aware ..though thats not something you go around saying i guess"she said sighing "..so..whats one of your faveriotre things..you have or own ?"she asked curioursly , Pride looked at lyra before eyeing her"oh hell no you wont and i didnt say i wouldnt i just said not right now.."he growled before sighing, Pearl sighed looking at bren"Right now you need to rest you stubborn man"she said sighing before shaking her head she gave a gentle sigh "well as long as you were doing it for the right reason..but if you ever do something for the wrong reason im going to find someones cane and smack you in the leg with it you understand"she said  eyeing him.

Crow looked at Annora before letting out a sigh, "I was seven years old when I killed the head of the mafia and her husband. Her children survived however. It wasn't to hard since she was weak from child birth and I had help doing it. Though my first minor kill was a class mate of mine. I was five and I stabbed her to death with my pencil on the play ground." He told her wondering what she would think of him now. "Evil is not genetic but being a sociopath is. My father is one as well but he does good to hid it from my poor mother." He laughed at the memory of watching his father kill a man for no other reason than sport. Lena knew he was right, they always did find away. Even if they had to go through hell to find it. "A walk sounds nice and we should call a meeting, though most of the family is already at Ana's house for a get together." She told him wondering if they should walk over there. Theory looked at her trying to figure her out. "You don't have to be on my team, you could always appeal to be a sole player and work directly for the game master." He told her with a shrug. "I prefer being a loner, but I got stuck leading a team some how." He sighed thinking about the day he found out he would be a captain. "My sister is the only thing I have that I cherish. As a assassin I'm not allowed personal belongings other then my clothing and that's only because I'm also the prince." He told her with a dull tone. Lyra sighed looking up at him stubbornly, "I know I am difficult.. but I get it honestly. You think this is bad you should see Jade at her worst. This is mine." She got emotional at time and stopped thinking rational, but her sister was another story. Bren chuckled at little before sighing. "Yes love, I understand." He told her not wanting to make her any more stressed then she already was.

Annora looked at crow before sighing"im still not convineced.."she said eyeing him " how much do you know about me..?"She asked curioursly giving him a rather challenging look "cause i highly doubt you just..decided..on the spot to..grab me and bring me back here on sudden thought.. i mean i know your that crazy..but you seem to plan things out but you also do things without thinking about it"she said crossing her arms"a pencil...really..how in the world that..had to be something else"she mumured . Soot nodded"i see well come on lets go..and dinner when we get back or we could go to lunas..resturant.."he said sighing lightly shaking his head"as long as she dosent have her brother in law duct tape to the door "he said chuckling remembering  what happened last time they were there to eat he gave a gentle sigh and shook his head at the memory . Jade sighed"Dont tempt me im trying to lay low..major comapres me to a cat says im nice one day..then i want to kill people the next..well im sorry i asked if you hadnt notice i dont know about this stuff"she said sighing"...so whats your plan when we get back?"she asked sighing. Pride sighed lightly"your sister sees blood dont she?"he asked luaghing slightly "i mean i may be over thinking it but i think shes probably worse then me"he said sighing lightly, Pearl frowned lightly"..now you have even more adjusting to do"she said worriedly thinking about it "..i really hope..this dosent do what i think it might"she said worriedly.

Crow looked at her coldly, "I know about your family and that you lived with Ebony and her's for a short while. I know you care about Ebony and her family as well. However, I took you simple on impulse. Maybe you reminded me of a mix between Zira and Kai's mothers." He shrugged as he sat down at his desk. "The pencil murder was thrilling. I was in a rage of sorts and the best part is the girl was my own sister. She was my twin. My mother never talks about it and my youngest brother has no idea he even had a sister." He chuckled taking joy in that memory. "I think I'll go visit my family tomorrow. I'll take the boys too. My mom doesn't know I have children." He told Annora as if he found tormenting his mother amusing. Lena giggled remembering that. "Aunt Luna is always something else." She sighed shaking her head. "I've never admitted it, but she's my favorite Aunt and Beth is the second favorite only for her gentle nature." She sighed thinking about her family. "I wonder what kind of melt downs people will have learning about crow.." She sighed knowing some people would up and go into hiding. Theory shrugged understanding in a way why she wanted to lay low. "Well, I personally like cats. I like their 'don't give a shit' attitude toward life." He told her with a cocky grin. "You have no reason to know stuff like that. Hell most people don't even know elves exist." He told her with a frown. "When we get back home, I'm making a suicide run. I'll break my mom out of prison so she can return to the thrown and my sister wont have to be drug into this mess. If I die in the cross.. well no one will really miss me any how." He knew that wasn't completely true but he wasn't scared of death. Lyra giggled and wiped a tear from her eyes, "She does and she can be worse then you. She gets into heated fights with you in our time. It's so bad that you once throw your desk out a window after she stomped off to her room. The only person worse on temper then her is our little brother Illarion. Jupiter is more mild in nature, so he's not so bad. But Illarion has a hair trigger." She told him a slight warning for the future. Bren closed his eyes for a moment as he tried to find of the exhaustion that was weighing down on him. "I've had worse." He mumbled knowing in some ways that was true but in others it wasn't. Emotionally he'd had worse, physically this was the worse he'd had.

Annora looked at him before shrugging slightly"okay so you know "she mumbled"my family..my blood family do you know about them?"she asked curioursly"if so what do you know..."she asked curioursly"dont you give me that cold stare..i desver a right to klnow what you know about me"she grumbled "oh well that should be a lovely shock for her...what about your other brother does he know..?"she asked "cross...does he know?"she asked curioursly"i mean besides your youngest brother..,who knows in the family..can i come meet your family..or are you going to lock me up?"she asked.  Soot frowned"..big meltdowns..espically valor..i mean he knows but"he said sighing looking at her "..you know what i mean "he said shaking his head"i got a worried feeling about all of this"he said sighing ,. Jade frowned lightly"oh shut the shit up you asshole..youd know id miss you"she said before covering her mouth up"..you didnt hear that forget you ever heard it"she grumbled before sighing and trying to regain her compsure slightly she frowned slightly "..i just ment that if i didnt have someone to hate...then .."she said sighing "i mean its just that"she sighed giving up, Pride sighed"shes the one who has to have the last word huh.."he said sighing"and oh boy wonderful;.."he mumured shaking his head "she has to have her way right?"he asked worriedly. Pearl sighed"either way you need to rest"she grumbled clearly mad"so..whos going to acutely get you fixed up?"she mumbled worriedly "hopefully...someone can"she grumbled.

Crow looked at her before sighing, "I know about your mother. She's a piece of work, but her work on the other hand is quite respectable. Or at least in my evil brain." He told her as he watched her. "Cross knows. He knew before Milo found out. No one else does. I think my father suspects it but he hasn't said any thing." He told her knowing his father wouldn't even if he did know. "If you want you can come meet them." He didn't care if they knew about her or if she met them. Lena knew exactly what he meant. "He's going to freak out about how close to his home that was." She knew how he felt though. She hated that it had been her daughter that had been attack. "I do too." She sighed as she took his hand and walked. Theory tried hard to swallow his laughter. He was glad though. No one had ever told him they'd miss him before. Well beside his mother and sister. "Can't unhear that." He told her with a sly grin. "I'm going to remember you said that forever." Lyra gave a nod and smiled. "She does, but I've always loved that about her. She's not afraid to tell people what she thinks or to go out and get what she wants. She's really amazing and I'm happy she's my sister." She told him as she smiled. She really admired Jade a lot. Bren knew she was right and he wasn't going to argue, though he didn't have the energy even if he wanted to. "Videl will make me a new leg. However she can't do surgery." He told her in a soft voice. "Videl is my boss' niece."

Annora nodded"okay i will"she said sighing looking at him "want to make a bet..?"she asked curioursly looking at him"i mean just to keep things from getting to boring around here.."she mumbled watching him  curioursly wondering what he would say she ran a hand through her hair before sighing slightly*..i wonder if im right or not..*she thought curioursly. Soot sighed lightly"yeah i know..and the fact ..that it was ivory.."he said frowning "..oh boy..i think he might go into shock over it"he said looking at lena"strange..though.."he mumbled worriedly"wonder what..that was for attacking her i mean or trying to "he said worriedly , Jade rolled her eyes slightly"your not the only one..dont tell major i said that..he will ....i mean you know how he is"she said rolling her eyes"knowing him..he will..do the ..oh you..like him you just wont admit thing.."she said rolling her eyes"he couldnt be more wrong.."she grumbled"...i dont really want to go back to our time.."she said quietly. Pride nodded before sighing"i had a feeling she was like that.."he said sighing before shaking his head slightly "stubborn ..kids of mine"he mumbled"hotheaded..."he said chuckling"please tell me..you all arent ...like terrible.."he said sighing.Pearl nodded"anything you need me to do bren?"she asked worriedly watching him"i still feel like hitting you right now even if you did do it for the right reasons"she said sighing.

Crow wasn't in the habit of betting but he would humor her this time. "Fine, what is it you would like to bet on?" He asked raising a eyebrow to her. He hoped she wouldn't be wasting his time with this. He was already in a poor mood due to the loss of his eye from such a low life half breed. Lena sighed thinking about it too. She really didn't like people attacking her children, but she already knew why her kids made for such common targets. "She's a dragon with dragon abilities. That's more than enough reason. Especially if he really can steal powers." She told Soot with a sigh. "Which is all the more reason to warn the family." She knew they wouldn't like that kind of news though. Theory almost got the idea she did like him with the way she babbled on trying to convince him other wise when he hadn't even brought it up. Though it was best if she didn't. They belonged to two completely different worlds and he would only drag her down. She deserved better then scum like himself. "I want to go home. I want to know my sister is alright and save my mom." He mumbled thinking about what could be happening back in their time. Lyra giggled before letting out a soft sigh. "Jupiter isn't like that. He's quiet and has a tight clutch on his emotions. I've never seen him mad to be honest. I'm not sure he gets mad." She shrugged wondering whom he got that from. Bren smiled hearing that, "I love you too." He told her with a weak chuckle. "Just stay with me." He told her knowing it was going to be a tough road a head for him.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back