• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Bats Vs Dogs private

Crow sighed as he leaned his head against her's. "So, tell me something interesting about you." He told her having talked enough about himself for a little bit. "Do you care for my boys?" He asked hoping she loved them like her own. He might be a monster, but he wanted his children to have a mother, one better then the one he had grown up with. Theory looked at her and sighed, he wasn't in the habit of lying to people. "I do like you, Jade. I'm drawn to you even though I shouldn't be." He told her with as little emotion as he could. If only he could be with her, then he would show her just how amazing he thought she was. "It's half the reason I'm always so mean to you. It would be easier if you hated me, because then I knew there never could've been anything between us." Lyra gave a nod, hoping for the same thing. "I know things will change in the future from us just being here, but no matter what may change I know I'll always be me." She smiled wondering how much had already changed. Kaia gave a nod as she climbed down and grabbed her present. "I think something happen to Bren. She wanted me to up security for his safety." She told Styx with a worried sigh as she held her gift to her chest. Emmie smiled at him, "I know, but it's nice to hear you say you will." She told him as she tried to feed him the rest of her food. "I'm sure meeting your family wont be all that bad." She tried to comfort him. Dolly gave him a mean look as she wiggled her way into his shirt. "How am I supposed to know that! I've never had a baby before." She grumbled at him as she placed her hand over her round belly. "Why are you so worried any way.. not like you're the one that looks like a balloon." She stood up and sighed, "Let's just go see your parents."

Annora frowned"i was afraid you were going to ask that about wanting to know something about me.. and yeah i do love your boys if thats what your asking "she said sighing "something about me..well i had a brother..you already know about the parents..i wished had raised me"she mumbled"you know im a siren.."she said sighing"yep thats about it"she said quietly .Jade looked at him "half in shock.. oh i see well..were not back in our time yet..so..how about ..we..have feelings for each other here.. maybe i dont know"she said quietly ,Pride nodded lightly"yeah i hope its for the good though"he said frowning "i wonder what will happen if one set of the twins is born in the time that they are now..if..,well their here now..i think i said that right and i mean i hope nothing changes majorly bad "he said getting worried.Styx frowned"whod he piss off this time"he grumbled worriedly "that man"he said shaking his head face palming himself "oh..um i have a question..theirs a stone outside the base shaped like a person..how is that possible?"he asked worriedly,Cross sighed"dont say i did not warn ya emmie "he said sighing"we will go this weekend alright..?"he asked"well kinda since i still live there which is another thing what do you think about getting an apartment ?"he asked worriedly "im tired of living with my parents..espically now"he grumbled, Mason sighed lightly"yes Dolly"he said sighing he shook his head lightly "im sorry i forgot "he said sighing before looking at her"you know why im worried"he said sighing shaking his head gently"so...i picked up a new book "he said sighing "it got fairytales and stuff in it"he said quietly.

Crow couldn't stop the chuckled that escaped him. "Well you don't hide anything now do you?" He teased a little as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her to his chest. "So what would you like to do now? I'm giving you control, and that's something I've never given any one else." He told her with a amused smile. Theory looked at her and sighed, "As much as I want that.. want you.. if we did that then we would only be setting ourselves up for heart ache later.. but at the same time we have no idea how long we will be here or if we can even go back home." He wasn't sure what to do but he knew what his heart wanted. It wanted Jade. Lyra wasn't completely sure what would happen, but she figured it couldn't be to bad. I think as long as they are still infants and unable to understand it will be fine, but we can't be in this time once our current selves start to get older." she told him with a soft sigh. "It would change to much and that would be really bad." Kaia sighed not really sure, "I over heard talk about a dragon.. but I don't know more then that." She said wondering how bad a fight it must have been. "Maybe you could ask Pearl to let you see Bren." She offered knowing he must be worried about his Captain. "I'm a fairy and you are asking that, silly." She giggled. Emmie just smiled knowing that even if it was bad she wouldn't regret it. She wanted to see where he came from. "If you don't want to live there, why not come live with me. I don't live with my parents any more because they retired to their vacation home and left me the house." She told him with a sweet smile. "It's lonely there." Dolly sighed as she slipped on her shoes. "Will you read it to me later?" She asked with a playful smile. "How do you think your mother is going to take this..?" She asked walking out the door. She was worried how Avalanche would react to them having a baby.

Annora sighed"Techincally i do hide things..its just your eventually going to see my siren side..later and everything else..so yeah.."she said sighing "control huh..yeah dont that scares me.."she said frowning she gave a quiet sigh she could hear her pulse beatign within her ears"yeah okay take the control away i dont like it"she said frowning, Jade rolled her eyes"would you rather die not feeling anything ?!"she asked watching she gave a quiet worried sigh "i want to feel things ive never felt before..but i also can be called mentally insane so take your pick"she said luaghing lightly she shook her head"hopefully its still here"she said quietly.Pride nodded lightly looking at lyra"i know and that worries me..although..i did see a white wolf at the time of your alls apperance .."he said quietly"i think she has something to do with avalanche "he said quietly , Styx chuckled"i could ask..but i dont think..she will let me you know how she can be about bren i think i will just have to sneak in but even then she might know about it..and yes im questioing that..i dont question fairies ..or stuff like that but rocks that look like humans yep"he said, Cross looked at her"that i will do.."he said smiling before grabbing her chin and kissing her "sorry.."he said quietly"i just wanted to do that"he mumbled "..your parents..thats another thing what are they like?"he asked worriedly. MAson sighed"she will..probably,..handle it okay maybe..better to tell her this then about my littler sister"he whispred "and yes i will"he said smiling, Avalanche chuckled"lane..Striker sleeping on our porch .."she said trying not to luagh"shes blocking our door"she said rolling her eyes *striker puropersly doing that to start a fight to i bet *she thought.

Crow laughed at the way she handled having control. "Okay then my little pet." He told her as he laid her on the bed and stood up. "Shall we call it a day or would you like to see more of me?" He teased her a little with a smirk as he leaned against the door and watched her. She was beautiful there in his bed. Theory couldn't help but smile. "I guess it would be okay to allow myself this much. Dot would want me to be happy." He sighed remembering how his little sister always told him that he needed to do things for himself sometimes instead of being so devoted to her. "I'm not sure how to start though." He admitted to Jade with a almost frightened look. Lyra frowned, she hadn't noticed that wolf. Only her white wolf Hebe, but she knew that wasn't the one he had seen. "Maybe that wolf was involved in us ending up here." She said wondering how they would find the wolf to find out for sure. Kaia knew he was right about that. "She would find out and beat you up for sure." She said wondering if it would be better if she asked her captain herself about it. "Maybe I should ask her." She offered knowing he had a right to know about his captain. "I'll go investigate those rocks, make sure no one is trying to start trouble." She said as she started to fly in place. Emmie giggled as his kiss tickled her lips. "It's quite alright. I love it when you do things like that." She told him with her beautiful smile. "My parents are old and sweet. I am their only child and they had me when they were both quite old. They will just adore you." She promised him knowing she had already told them a lot about him. Dolly felt a little better hearing that. "You do know we have to tell them about Song sometime." She told him with a sigh. She didn't mind raising Song, but they couldn't keep her a secret forever. "There is something blocking your parents' front door.." She told him pointing to the furry object on the porch. Lane grumbled looking out the window and seeing her. "I should kick the door down on her." He huffed as he half stomped back to the kitchen where his coffee was waiting. He wasn't about to give that girl what she wanted and beside Illya was visiting at the moment, though if things got any crazier he might just snap.

Annora looked at him"hmm i dont know maybe i would or maybe i wouldnt "she said smiling "sure..why not "she said with a  grin''youve already seen me so its only fair right ?"she asked, Jade looked at theory"i dont know either..but im pretty sur eit includes going on dates and those kind of things"she said slightly confused"ask your brother he will know no wait dont..cause i really dont want to hear ...him..say i told you so"she said shaking her head "and i thought the big bad theory wasnt afraid of nothing"she said with a smile, Pride nodded"i was afraid you would say that..im pretty sure it should be easy to find her"he said quietly"but..she must be a good hider..to be hidden this long"he mumured slightly ,Styx nodded lightly "see..and you people wonder why i call her warden"he grumbled ever so slightly "but could you ask ?"he asked smiling "and please do investagate those rocks their creepy..."he grumbled.Cross sighed a sigh of relief"good im so glad i didnt want to be hated by both familiys my mom dosent hate me..it just odd their i guess is what im trying to say "so this weekend please dont be late i beg o you i want to be in and out of that house fast..just intrduce you and then we leave alright"he said sighing.Avalanche giggled lightly "you do that..and she might serioursly go after you then "she said luaghing she gave a quiet sigh looking at illya "names picked out ?"she asked quietly watching her she gave a quiet sigh "lane has persia asked you about the trip?"she asked , Mason frowned lightly"thats striker just ask her to move..she comes here to annoy dad"he said chuckling lightly "were in for a crazy day if shes here.."he said sighing,Striker grumbled seeing mason approaching she sighed before moving out of the way she gave a quiet sigh before standing in wolf form and watching the door *i could open it but im just to lazy do that..*she thought

Crow smirked as he took his shirt off and sighed. "I'm covered in scars." He warned her, though he already knew she didn't care. Theory sighed listening to her. "So.. do you want to get lunch after this?" He asked hoping this would be a good start. "Major wont say that. It's not like him to. Lyra might though." He knew neither would say that to Jade, but they might say it to him. "Oh I'm afraid of a lot of things, I just don't show it all the time." He told her with a small smile. Lyra gave nod knowing she would have to track that wolf down sooner or later, but right now she just wanted to spend time with her father."Finding that wolf can wait. I think I'll spend a little more time with you.. if that's alright?" Kaia giggled at him and smiled. "Okay silly. I'll get right on all that." She promised him as she flew off to find Pearl. Emmie smiled at him and gave a nod. "I'll try not to be, but it might be a good idea if you came and got me that way I can't be late." She told him with a small blush spreading across her face. Lane grumbled at her words. "Let her. I'll take my belt off and give her the spanking she deserves." He told Avalanche as he sipped his coffee. "Not yet." He sighed wondering what Persia was waiting for. Illya laughed quietly at her father's grumpiness. "Pride wants to name one Jade and I guess I end up naming the other Lyra." She smiled feeling excited about her daughters. Dolly smiled at Striker as she opened the door and walked in. "Hello?" She called looking for Avalanche.  "Mason and I have something we want to tell you."

Annora looked at him "i dont care..you know that sides i think they are sexy "she said smiling at crow,Jade smiled "sure..and how about we bring lunch with us..sandwiches and chips and water ?"she asked watching him "i find that hard to believe "she said quietly , Pride nodded "thats fine with me alright "he said sighing " as long as you dont mind playing a board game ?"he asked chuckling lightly.Avalanche looked at dolly and smiled she sighed seeing dolly "is their something youd like to tell us ?"she asked curiously she gave a quiet sigh before eyeing striker with somewhat of a stern look"those sound like good names to me "she said turning and looking at illya.Striker sighed watching dolly and mason then she eyed lane stubbornly .

Theory nodded as they walked, "That sounds fine to me. What kind sandwich do you like?" He asked her wondering which place they should stop at to get lunch. "I'm afraid of things just like every one else. I'm afraid of Dot getting hurt or bring my parents shame. When I was really little Major had to go to the bathroom with me because I was afraid of the toilet." He told her with a sigh. "Major used to hold my hand through everything when we were little. I cried about everything back then." Lyra smiled at him, "Course I don't mind." She giggled knowing that there wouldn't be times like these in her own time. Dolly smiled at Avalanche as she walked over and hugged her. "We are having a baby." She told her with a sigh. Illya smiled at Dolly and wondered how they would take what she was about to tell them.. even though she shouldn't, but they had a right to know. "Actually you are having twins." She said walking out of the kitchen. Lane was happy for Mason, but at the moment he was to busy eyeing striker down. "Girl don't you start." He warned her with a huff.

Jade chuckled"roast beef "she said smiling with a quiet sigh "you and o my gosh but atleast you werent scared..of rubber duckys..and beign sucked down the bathtub drain"she said getting red in the face watching him "so..Dot..she must be special to you i mean i know shes your sister...but you know what i mean"she said sighing , Pride nodded watching her"whats the one you like the best?"he asked curioursly"mines..a head band one.."he said chuckling looking at her curioursly "theirs not much of that in your time is there?"he asked frowning, Avalanche looked at all of them "oh boy...i was afraid of that espically..the one i met today "she grumbled remembering that meeting "so thats two sets of twins"she said quietly looking  at everyone  she sighed looking at dolly"i sugguest you come in and move out of the way ..cause theirs fixing to be two stubborn hard heads clashing"she said before shaking her head,Striker eyed him "you cant tell me what to do you old Grumpy man "she growled " You old Tired out grumpy ass man "she growled. 

Theory smiled at that, "No, but Dot is and she's 8." He sighed thinking about it. "She is special to me. She's my baby sister that I would do anything for. I even learnt to sew for her because she rips her clothing and stuffed animals a lot.. I hate seeing her cry. You must feel the same way about your siblings?" He asked wondering if it was weird that he was so devoted to Dot. "We are close to my Grandmother Avalanche's house.. maybe she would make us lunch if I asked nice." He mumbled the last part. Lyra thought for a moment before smiling, "I really don't know. I've never really played many board games. We don't do that often in my time." She told him with a sad look. Illya gave a nod, "Yes. You probably met Theory. His older brother is more relaxed and polite." She assured Avalanche. Dolly sighed hearing all that. "At least I know why I'm so big now." She smiled looking over at Mason to see how he was taking it all. She made sure to move out of the way. Lane narrowed his eyes at Striker. "You didn't just say that." He growled as he grabbed his belt. "I'm going to show you old and grumpy you runt." He told her. Mr. Ghost laughed from the couch. "Sometimes it's hard to deny him as my son." he said which was follow by lane telling him to shut it.

Jade smiled "yeah i do feel the same for them..thats something me and you have in common..id probably take..lyras place in a heartbeat if i had to if it ment her living.."she said frowning that sounds twisted and unstabable but"shes alot smarter then i am and i think shed do a better job leading our family then me"she said sighing "i dont know she might "she said sighing with a smile , Pride nodded"well i will change that when i get to that time i promisme "he said watching her before shaking his head"im sorry ..about what ive done in the future"he said frowning, Avalanche looked at striker and lane"oh Gosh.."she said before looking at the two again"are you nuts ?! "she yelled at Striker "avvidently..."she said face palming herself she looked at dolly and illya "i sure hope so"she said sighing , Mason looked at dolly"okay  you need to go to our steps like now before i have to carry you..and geesh twins"he said about to faint right there ,Striker growled lightly before snarling "i dare you to even try and touch me with that !"she growled " All you are..IS an Old tired out Reitired hunter i doubt you could catch me if you even tired "she said growling , 

Theory gave a nod. "I can't be tough or stern with Dot. She just has to look at me and I'd put on a pink dress and dance for her." He sighed knowing how much control his sister had over him and sometimes she abused it. "Well, I'll give being nice a try.. though I'm not sure how to be, honestly." He admitted as he walked up the side walk to the house. He frowned seeing his parent. He was about to leave when his mother saw him. Lyra shook her head at him, "Don't be sorry. You did a lot better then most would, and I know it had to be heart breaking every day going on with out mom." She told him knowing she couldn't be that strong or brave. Dolly's heart skipped a beat when she saw Theory. He looked like a perfect mix of Mason and her and she couldn't deny him as her son. "Mason.." She said pointing. Lane glared at her, "Ex hunter! I quit, not retired. You have three minutes before I beat your ass child!" He warned her wondering if Avalanche would stop him or not.

Jade giggled lightly before hearing all the yelling in the house"goodness.."she whispred she gave a sigh seeing mason turning around clearly he was in shock and not sure what to say , Mason sighed looking at theory"yep thats one of ours alright..quesiton is how is he here"he said sighing clearly confused now , Pride nodded"good im glad.."he said sighing worriedly"so what about my parents?"he asked worriedly looking at her"you didnt mention them is why i was wondering"he said quietly.Avalanche looked at him "yeah thats cute you think im going to stop you serioursly theirs a reason i call her my street brat ya know that right"she said trying to not to laugh at the two "your both Stubborn hardheads and you both act like five year old brats im getting some wine for this show"she said laughing, Striker looked at him before rolling her eyes"oh like theirs really that much difference"she growled"your still old and grumpy and your turning into your farther"she growled staring him down

Theory was holding his breath without realizing it. He wasn't sure what to do, stay, run. He didn't know how to talk to his father and he wasn't sure if he could handle seeing his mother right now knowing she was probably being tortured to death in his time. "We don't really know how or why we are here." He finally managed to say. "I'm Theory.. the younger of the two twins." He told his parents. "Major is running around somewhere." He told them before looking to his grandmother and trying his best to be nice. "Could you.. um.. pl.. please make Jade and I lunch. We have decide to date while we are here and we thought lunch is the right way to start." He told her not much for common conversation. Lyra sighed thinking about her grandparents. "They helped out a lot. They both passed away a few years ago though." She was glad they had gone together since they had been so close. Lane had had the last straw. "That's it." He growled grabbing her and bopping her on the head a good one. "Next thing rude out of your mouth and I'm beating your ass." He wasn't going to admit that he saw Striker as one of his own children, though he was sure she already knew that.

Mason looked at theory before sighing and looking at dolly "..so now we know we have two..were going to have to get two of  everything"he said sighingbefore looking at theory"anything you want to tell me?"he asked curioursly , Pride nodded"i had a feeling off that how did they i mean you know what i mean did someone finally snap and kill him off ?"he asked curioursly.Avalanche looked at theory"yeah sure your being nice and im in agood mood so yes "she said before dissapering towards the kitchen and making the sandwhiches she gave a quiet sigh,Striker looked at him before eyeing him "you cant beat my ass.."she growled eyeing him she was clearly thinking of weather or not to say it "what give you the right to beat my ass... I am not one of your kids..you have no right to"She growled eyeing him .

Dolly gave a nod, she was happy to see what at least one of her sons would turn out like. Theory looked between them not sure if he should say anything. If he started he might lose his tight control on his emotions but at the same time if he stayed silent he would never have this chance again. "I'm not Slate.." He mumbled looking at the floor trying not to lose his temper. Lyra shook her head and sighed, "No, they died together.. peacefully I hope. They knew it was going to happen because they called home and said goodbye. They died in a plane crash." She told him remembering that phone call. Lane grabbed her by the arm and pulled her so she had to look him in the eyes. "You come to my home for food and shelter and to harass me. In my book that makes you one of my brats whether you like it or not, which means I have every right to beat your ass for being a brat!" He told her close to snapping and flipping one of the end tables.

Mason frowned before sighing lightly"..i see.."he said sighing lightly"i take it..im not very willing to listen in the future"he said frowning shaking his head slightly "so anything else?"he asked seeing avalanche bringing the sandwhiches , Pride frowned lightly"ah i see..sounds like maybe if they knew..they either had a feeling or someone planned it"he said frowning "did my dad still have those dogs in the future?"he asked. Striker looked at him before sighing lightly "okay i get it.."she grumbled lightly before pouting slightly and starting to cry "But i dont want to be your brat..im avalanches brat"she said sulking slightly "i dont even see why im counted as one of your brats..besides harassing you..and eating your food and staying on your porch and avalanche giving me that credit card for medical bills..."she said pouting slightly clearly at the point of a breakdown.

Theory looked at him and shook his head. "You hate me. I don't come home because it's not home. When I do it's only for Dot." He sighed before taking the sandwiches. "You always tell me how much I'm just like your father." He shrugged before thanking Avalanche. "It started when I was two and couldn't properly express how I felt so I'd break things and through temper tantrums. I've always struggled with recognizing, understanding, and communicating emotions and needs, but it was worse back then." He admitted before looking to Jade wondering what she was thinking since this was the most open he had ever been. "It's because of how much elf blood I have. I see way more and take in way more then any one else." He wasn't sure if he should say more or if that was enough for now. Lyra gave a nod, "Yep, brother Jupiter has them now. It was planned by them. It was their attempt at killing Crow, but it didn't work." She told him with a sigh. "They hated seeing you go on the way you had without my mother and they hated what that monster did to Aunt Mio too." She told him. Lane sighed as he wiped her tears away. "Fine just be her brat, but it wont change what i think." He told her as he let go of her arm. He wasn't sure what else to say to her but he did kick the coffee table just for the heck of it.

Mason frowned worriedly "i see...well ill remember that for the future"he said sighing lightly"theirs not much i can do about your time right now.."he said sighing lightly  he gave an odd sigh watching everyone then looking at jade*she looks alot like..*he thought frowning lightly, Jade frowned lightly looking at theory before sighing gently*must be hard..for him..*she thought worriedly*maybe now he can acutely feel a little bit.,.*she thought sighing *if not..then theirs not much else i can do maybe i dont know *she thought ,Pride nodded looking at him "i figuried.."he grumbled lightly "i outta do something about that.. but then that wouldnt be fair since i hunt with snakes"he said sighing lightly "have you seen pearl put a curse on anyone in your time ?"he asked worriedly.,Striker rolled her eyes"and why not?!"she said clearly slightly mad about that she rolled her eyes slightly before giving a quiet sigh *..i wonder if avalanche family has reappared  ..*she wondred quietly *i wonder if its true..that avalanche son came back..*she thought quietly.

Theory shook his head and sighed, "Remembering something and acting on it are different things. How you grow to feel about me isn't important because my life doesn't matter in our time." Though right now he was going to live like it did matter because he could have Jade right now.. if only for a little while. He caught the way his father was looking at Jade and sighed, "She's Pride and Illya's oldest child." He told him in answer to his silent question. "Yes Jade, this might be a good start for me on expressing myself and feeling.. it almost makes me want to stay in this time.. but if I stay Mom and Dot will die. I know you want to stay, but I promise when we go back.. I'll protect you." He told her as he turned to face her. He had picked up on her feelings. Lyra sat back and sighed thinking about her Aunt Pearl. "Once. She was in a argument with someone about her son and she cursed them. I thought it was a joke at first, but then it actually happen." She told him with a shiver. "She can be scary at times, but most of the time she's been like a second mother to my siblings and I." She told him. Paden walked into the house with his back pack over his shoulder, "Mom?" He called wondering what all the craziness was about. He had decided to come here after school. Lane grumbled at Striker, "Why are you so freaking stubborn!" He huffed before stomping to the kitchen.

Jade about jumped out of her skin she grumbled lightly  "i dont need your protection"she said in a slight stubborn way she gave a sigh seeing masons slightly confused  face "you might need to fill him in on some of things that happen in our time..he looks so confused "she mumbled lightly seeing masons face, Pride nodded"i know..ive seen her do one..they were talking about bren in such a manner she didnt like..lets just say she made an example of them"he said frowning shaking his head"girl made me want to run and hide.."he said sighing "what your other family like in our time?"he asked curioursly "im just slightly curious how everyone has changed"he said sighing,Avalanche laughed slightly "..Paden..meet the rest of your family in a sense.."she said sighing"although..the one arguing with your dad..isnt blood..although you would have thought it..with the way those two are around each other "she said shaking her head, Striker grumbled hearing avalanche say that"i am nothing like him !"she yelled "and why are you so damn stubborn is the question not why am i stubborn more like you"she said crossing her arms"im Persistent not stubborn"she frowning 

Theory couldn't help but smile, what some would call one of the most beautiful smiles at the simple way Jade proclaimed her capability of protecting herself. "You are ever the tough cookie." He teased her a little before sighing. "Mom becomes Queen of the Elves shortly after Major and I are born. Turns out her birth mother was Queen, but was assassinated by her birth father. Mom was brought to her father, Cale, as means to protect and raise her until things in the elf kingdom became peaceful again. Cale wasn't informed of this but I'm sure deep down he knew. I'm sure you can fill in how I fit into that, though I must add that Elves are ruled mostly by the females. Males are usually trained to be assassins, knights, and married off to tie kingdoms together, unless no female is born into the family. My sister is much younger then I am and for awhile you and mom didn't think you would have other children." He explained calmly hoping he could piece it altogether. Lyra looked at him and sighed, "They are crazy." She didn't think she needed to say more about Grandpa Lane. Paden looked around before letting out a sigh. "I almost want to go back to school. Is it always so crazy?" He asked her wondering how she dealt with it. Lane laughed at her, "I'm pretty sure those two things are exactly the same." He told her crossing his arms.

Jade rolled her eyes slightly"that i am.."she mumured lightly watching him she gave a quiet sigh watching theory and mason "well atleast you two arent doing what me and my farther do when we talk.."she said quietly knowing their wasnt no talking when they talked just alot of yelling, Mason frowned"i see.."he said sighing lightly a little worried"and im just letting this all happen im not stopping it?"he asked frowning he gave a quiet worried sigh he was slightly mad at himself for letting those things happen,Pride chuckled"so they really havent changed much then"he said chuckling he gave a quiet sigh "anything else?"he asked curioursly "..part of me wonders if pearl shouldnt put a curse on whoever sent you back here or thank them"he said sighing shaking his head,Avalanche sighed"not always once on a rare occasion it gets crazy when everyone joins in though and if you want to  go back to school im sure you can"she said smiling watching him,Striker looked at him "they are not"she said looking at him rather stubbornly"your one to talk.."she grumbled lightly"though whos crazier you or your wife im pretty sure its you"she said sighing

Theory looked at Jade and knew what she meant. "In our time that would be how this ended up, but at least when you do yell at each other there is love behind it." He sighed looking back at his father. "Yes and No. For me you have done nothing. For mom and my siblings you would gladly fight the world." He shrugged like it was something he had just come to accept. "I've spent so much time looking at your back or your disgusted face that there have been days it's been hard not to assassinate you." He admitted it, "Though that would be against code since it would be an act of personal emotion and not business. And if you where curious at all, Pride is actually a good father even though he had to do it without Illya. Bren became head of the Ghost family and actually is a great Uncle. Every time you got mad and threw me out, that's where I would go stay until I entered the games." He said frowning as he remembered being a confused child and having to deal with the hurt of his father's hate. Lyra shook her head, "Not really. Grandma Avalanche still likes to push Grandpa Lane to losing his cool. Honestly, I think she's the crazy one." She giggled thinking about the two. "Um.. Uncle Bren is the Ghost families current Head, though he's done a lot of work to build better laws around hunting." She explained knowing it was something that probably wasn't to surprising. "I think it should depend on why they did it." She told him with her cute little smile, "And if they are willing to send us back." Paden chuckled at that, "Well on those occasions I shall remember to find a after school sport to join. I'm not a fan of crazy." He explained as he sat down at the kitchen table and started his home work. "Not saying I can't get crazy, just don't care to." He explained farther. Lane chuckled think she had that way wrong. He would beg to differ since in his mind Avalanche had to be bat crazy to keep trying to make him snap, but he still loved her some maybe he was the crazy one after all. "Maybe, it's hard to tell." 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back