• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Bats Vs Dogs private

Theory about had a heart attack when he heard Dot. "How are you here? Are you alright?" He asked picking her up like she was nothing, so she could be on eye level with him. "Of course silly." he told her as he put her down and gave Jade a small smile. "This is Dot." He told her as he poked Dot playfully in the cheek. "Dot, this is Jade." Illya smiled at Pride. "I see, so you are going to follow her every where?" She asked him with a cat like smile. "I'm sure she'll be alright." She told him as she took his hand. Lane chuckled liking that idea. "We could, and it's not really a matter of getting along. You don't have to really get along with me to work with me for a moment." He told her as he motioned for her to lead the way. Tempest smiled as she grabbed hold of her mother's shirt. She was short for a ten year old, but she knew she would sprout up in time. She looked a lot like her father, other then having her mom's eyes. Her hair was dark brown almost black other then her bangs which had always been white. "Hello Pearl, well mama."

Dot crossed her arms slightly looking at Jade  "thats Jade shes nothing like you said you made her sound alot prettier "She said, Jade eyed Dot slightly "..children should be seen and not heard,,"she said wanting to call her a brat but she refrained from it she gave a  quiet worried sigh ,Pride sighed"i jsut might "he said honestly"no dont take me away she could fall into a manhole or something"he said worriedly.Striker sighed lightly before looking towards the coat closet and opening it up"youd think she wouldnt be able to hide stuff aswell as she does but she does.."she grumbled "..up their in the box marked..Documents..she buried it under all my papers.."she grumbled lightly .Pearl looked at tempest "Okay i guess your one of my future children right..somehow you got here..correct?"she asked tilting her head"alright come on you want to go see your dad.. to?"she asked worriedly also wanting to share the shock with bren.

Theory sighed not sure what to do. It was his fault Dot could be like this but at the same time he didn't want her to be rude. "Dot that's not very nice and Jade is pretty." He told her as he messed up her hair a little. "I'm sorry Jade. I guess I didn't realize how jealous she might get." He told her quietly so Dot could hear them. Illya couldn't help but laugh at him a little. "Love, I am sure she will be alright. That wolf is doing a real amazing job looking out for her, though if you want to keep following her I wont stop you." She told him as she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. Lane just shook his head, feeling like he should have expected this from Avalanche. Though he never really cared to look before. "So what should we do with her wine?" He asked grabbing the box and pulling the bottle out. Tempest gave a nod and grinned, "Yep. My name is Tempest Lovette Ghost. I'm your youngest daughter, though my twin bother is the baby of the family." She told her as she followed her down the hall. "I came back to this time looking for my cousins. Daddy, well the one in my time, was worried." She explained with a goofy grin that was a lot like her father's.

Dot eyed him slightly"sure whatever you say "she said sighing eyeing him "oh so..um..Someones looking for her by the way..his arm was covered in a tattoo not sure what it was"she grumbled "his name i cant remember it..but he  was thinking about coming back tot this time and finding you all..since i mean their is the huge whole right now"she said worriedly. Jade frowned lightly before looking at theory"um..if theirs a whole in the sky..whats stopping all the bad guys from come back here to our time"she said quietly looking at theory before grabbing his hand and gripping it slightly and squeezing it worriedly.Striker looked at him before sighing"..hmm we could bury it in the backyard..but shes crazy enough to go get it.."she mumbled lightly"it looks pretty expensive to just pour down the drain..so..i sugguest ..maybe putting it were she cant get to it or  wont try to get to it"she said sighing lightly before looking around "..were does she not go in this house?"she asked curioursly,Pearl nodded lightly"um bren hun...we have a visitor from the future..."she said looking at him like she was going to faint on the floor"err..so am i good mom in the future?"she asked worriedly.

Theory frowned hearing all that. "Nothing is stopping them. If they know it's there then I am sure they have already came back. This is bad." He told her know that any one from the future could come back and change things now. He knew they had to fix it too. "We need to find Major and your sister." He knew what was even worse then bad guys coming to the past was them going to the future. If the future was touched by them it would send a ripple out through all of the times that could possible kill people that shouldn't die. Lane smirked knowing the one place Avalanche still wouldn't go even after all these years of being married. "She wont go in my personal closest. I think she's scared I might have a body in there or something." He laughed knowing how she eyed that closest sometimes like it was the devil. Bren said up and blinked seeing the girl following Pearl. "Is she?" He asked wondering if it could be true. Tempest smiled, "Yep. I'm your daughter." She assured her father as she sat down on the edge of the bed. "Totally. You're a wonderful mother. You once beat a guy up because he was saying mean things about my brother. Plus you are a great aunt to my cousins. They don't have their mom, Illya, around so you step in to be a motherly figure when they need one." she told her as she flopped back on the bed. 

Jade frowned looking at theory "okay come on grab the brat and lets go find them if some of the bad guys have comewere all in trouble "she said worriedly looking at theory "espically if the one is here"she said paling out which theory.Striker looked at him "..yeah i can see were she might get that idea from..do you i  mean do you have a body in that closet cause id like a warning first if you do or anything else werid if seen the crap she keeps surely it cant be any scarier then that right?"she asked eyeing him worriedly"oh if you say my birthname on the documents please  forget you ever saw it"she grumbled,Pearl sighed reliefed"im  so glad and that sounds like me..um  have i ever put a curse on anyone in your alls time?"she asked worriedly"and illyas not their in the future?"she asked worriedly .

Theory gave a nod as he put Dot on his back and followed after Jade. "I'm just hoping that damn dragon didn't come back. He's the worst villain in both times." He sighed knowing there was no ends that man would go to for power. Lane looked at Striker and sighed, "Maybe I did see it or maybe I didn't." He wasn't going to let her know either way. "It's a memorial to my mother." He told her as he opened the closest to show a small end table with a picture of a young curly blonde haired woman with jade green eyes. "I'm not able to visit her grave.. so I just come here for a moment of silence when I just want to remember her." His mother was the one person he had yet to find in death. He had found both Amber and Molly, but it was like his mother had just stopped existing. Tempest thought for a moment before answering. "A time or two. Usually when you feel like us kids or dad is being threatened. I think you put one on Mason once for laughs though." She giggled remembering that times. "Yeah, Aunt Illya was killed by the same dragon that took daddy's leg. Jade and Lyra were only 4 at the time and their brothers only a few months old. Uncle Pride barely gets through a day. I think it's only because of my cousins that he keeps going." She sighed.

Jade frowned "yeah i know..thats what im worried about"She said sighing "which reminds me ..our quota theory when we get back"she said quietly watching him she gave a gentle worried sigh looking at him hoping he knew what she was saying,.Persia sighed before rushing over to paden and putting something down infront of him"read there.."she said quietly "what do  you think thats right if nit it explains why shes so scared of him"she said quietly"do you think its true?"she asked.Striker frowned light;y"She was pretty and i know what thats like"she mumbled gently before sighing "weather you saw it not..dont tell.."she mumbled"i already have contracts for my head..i dont need them getting ahold of my real name"she said frowning she gave a quiet worried sigh looking around "..so you sure ..she wont come after it?"she asked curioursly, Pearl frowned before looking at bren"that scary .."she said quietly"and yeah thatll be twice i put one on mason"she said luaghing "he can thank me for those twins"she said laughing slightly before shaking her head slightly and looking worriedly"..how did you get here?"she asked 

Theory understood what she meant. "Don't worry about it. I've never had issues with the quota before." He told her as he tracked Major down. "I wonder what my brother has been up to." He grumbled a little curious about where he had disappeared to earlier. Paden read it twice just to be sure he had it right. "It might be. We should probably show this to mom.." He said tucking it into his jacket. "I'm sure she will want to know about this too." Lane set the bottle down next to the picture of his mother. "I'm sure and even if she does find the nerve to look in here, once she sees what's in here she'll probably forget about the wine for a little bit." Long even for him to hide it again. "How's Luca?" He asked wondering what happen to that assassin boy. Tempest laughed at that, "More like you cursed his younger twin son. He hates Theory because he claims he's just like his father." She told her mother. "I got here through the time hole that's been open. Really should be working on fixing that." She sighed thinking about it. "I really should be trying to find the others too."

Jade nodded"just as long as you sure better not tell the dragon that..hell raise it"she said quietly"theory..what do we do if one of us gets to the end of the games or both of us?"she asked worriedly watching him.Persia looked at paden and  nodded"their was something else i had found it said she was supposed to have a brother"she said quietly looking at paden "but someone had ripped the rest of the page"she said showing paden she frowned slightly.Striker sighed"probably working right now..otherwise..hes..Devilish as i like to call him"she said rolling her eyes slightly "hes good i mean"she said sighing "..well lets hope this dosent start a war "she said luaghing "but she needs to stop..i atleast want her there..with me..for when i have future kids"she said frowning lightly Pearl frowned "oh my that poor boy.."she said quietly"thats odd...though i mean..i never thought mason would have made a bad farther"she said frowning she gave a quiet worried sigh before looking towards bren"i have to dicuss something with you later"she said quietly..

Theory sighed looking at her. "I'm hoping that it doesn't come to something like that. Hopefully someone manages to take that demon out before hand." He sighed knowing that if no one did only one person would be left alive after these games. Paden looked at it and sighed, "Maybe I should confront grandma and make her tell me.. or maybe we should have mom do it. Mom might be scary enough to get the answers." He said standing up and walking toward the door. "We should head back." He told her knowing they had spent to much time there already. Lane gave a nod hearing that. "He seemed to really like you. Glad you to are hitting it off so well." He told her as he shut the closet. "I'd like her to stay around long after she gives me a heart attack or stroke." He chuckled knowing it was bound to happen some day. Tempest sat up at that, "Oh he was a wonderful father at first and still is to his other two children. However, my captain, Theory has always had trouble communicating his needs and emotions, which used to turn into little fits. I guess Uncle Mason just didn't know how to handle them and they must have reminded him of his father's temper as well. Plus I heard rumors that he killed his dad after he tried to take his sons and he was never quite the same afterward. Time and events can change a person." She told her mom before pulling out a photo and handing it to her. "Those are my siblings. My sister is the oldest and as you can tell she's not 'normal'. Nico is the youngest of us and he is a gentle heart and not physically fit to be a hunter. He's your baby." She laughed knowing how overly protective her mom could get when it came to Nico.

Jade frowned"i was afraid of what your answer might be "she said frowning"honestly back in our time..nowere safe not even if your dead"she said frowning watching him"but we need to get things solved out fast"she said frowning"what do we do when we get back to our time..?"she asked watching him"just pretend that nothings happened?"she asked highly doubting that could work,Persia nodded lightly"she might be able to get the answers out of her.."she said frowning"i know moms wondering since you showed up and everything else"she said sighing "i wonder...why she took you..dosent make much sense right now"she grumbled. Striker eyebrows arch"you act like you know him a little bit..that concerns me"she grumbled ever so slightly she looked at lane"i dont..i want her to go as soon as you leave..shes going to give us all hell once you leave shes going to want to live with one of the kids when they all get tired of her their going to shove her on me oh no no..."She said sighing,Pearl frowned hearing all of that"..not normal huh she looks fine to me"she said smiling "ah nico..yep sounds like my baby"she said luaghing"let me guess i about killed someone once for what they said about him"she asked arching her eyebrows knowing her temper full well.

Theory looked at her and sighed, "What do you want to do? I personally don't want to pretend this never happen. I want it to stay this way, though I don't know how to make that possible." He said as they walked. He could sense his brother not to far up a head of them. Paden gave a nod. "All I know is that grandma swear that she took me to keep me safe. I'm not sure what was so dangerous that mom and dad couldn't keep me safe though." He was sure what ever lay at the very bottom of all this was going to shock them all. Lane shook his head, "Not really. Him crashing into my house was the first time I met him, but I could tell by the way he looked at you that he liked what he saw." He shrugged as he watched her. "Avalanche will give you all hell whether I am here or not." He told her with a chuckle. "That's what she does, beside she probably would totally lose it without me any how." Tempest laughed at that comment. "She's a vampire. She if you look closer you can pick up on it a little. Yes, you have killed someone over my brother actually. He was a whole 2 pounds when he was born and the doctor told you to give up hope that he would even make it through the night. You killed that doctor and demanded another one that actually knew what they were doing." She laughed remembering one of her father's favorite stories to tell when people started to say something regarding any of his kids. 

Jade sighed looking at theory ".to bad we cant do this priavte sale between our parents were we could be togther"she said jokingly"then you wouldnt be able to get engaged to anyone else but me "she said grabbing his nose playfully, Major eyebrows went up looking at the two"alleycat..and theory..togther?"he asked arching his eyebrows he looked at jade before sighing lightly"i thought you said?"he asked questonly looking at the two then looking at theory clearly confused,Persia nodded"come on"she said before grabbing his hand and accidently running into a shelf headfirst"ouch.."she squeaked "that hurt"she said before covering her mouth watching worriedly"whoops "she said, Striker smiled lightly "didnt relaize that..and yeah i know but it will be worse if you leave..she will be crying and ..everything else..and ill eventually snap and murder her"she said rolling her eyes "sides i could take you bothering me..for the rest of the century but not her shes ..its diffcult to explain"she said frowning.Pearl sighed "my prgenant hormones sound like their going to be terrible"she said laughing at the thought of that"..hmm so the oldest is a vampire..."she said quietly"must come from your farthers side"she said sighing

Theory smiled at her and sighed, "Actually that is possible, you only have to prove that at least one of your parents come from high or royal blood line. From what I've researched about your mother, you actually do come from a noble clan of nomads. Her mother Iris was the oldest daughter of the clans head ,which by right of blood make you and your siblings like royalty." He told her wondering if she even knew that stuff about her own heritage. "Shut up you." He told Major as he shifted his head to one side so his brother could see Dot riding on his back, "Look what followed us." Lyra hugged Jade and smiled, "I was worried about you. I was looking every where." She told her when she stepped back. "I have to tell you something.. but promise you wont break something or someone first." Paden chuckled as he checked to make sure she hadn't bruised her head. "It's alright, there are a ton of clumsy hunters that come through here. I don't think any one is going to get suspicious." He assured her as he pulled her out the door. Lane gave a not knowing Avalanche could be a handful at times, though he wouldn't have it any other way. Tempest shrugged, not really sure where that gene had come from. "Grandpa, your father, says it comes from your mom's family line, but when dad looked into it he found out that your mother was a distant relative to his father's mother." She explained with a sigh, "I try not to think to much about all that. It can get confusing."  

Jade looked at theory she looked like she might slightly faint"so wait we can do that..but then theirs the problem of your mom..."she said quietly before frowning, Major frowned"well shit..thats not good..means the hole isnt shut"he said frowning looking at theory "what is this im hearing about marriage?"he asked seeming confused, Jade frowned"cant proisme that sorry best just tell me its not like im going to rip an oak out of the ground"she said luaghing,Avalanche sighed as she walked in and arched her eyebrows"do i want to know what you two have been up to ?"she asked frowning "why do i feel like im going to regret ever doing that"she said eyeing the two,Persia smiled "sorry.."she said luaghing"..i wasw a little worried ,,someone might yell at me for it"she said laughing she gave a gentle sigh"you think..moms going to get any answers out?"she asked, Pearl stared at her"uh what?"she asked tipping her head confused"how is that even possible?"she asked sighing rubbing her forehead "great"she mumbled.

Theory looked at Jade and sighed, "If my mom is still alive, then I see no reason she wouldn't support it. My mom would do anything for me that is within her power.. unlike my father who could care less." He told her before looking at his brother, "Aren't you nosy. Maybe Jade and I are planning a future where we can both actually be happy." He told him with a slight eye roll. Lyra shook her head a little, "That's kind of what I'm worried about." She told Jade before removing her arm, which hurt a little, and showing her it was fake. "When my old base was blown up.. I lost my arm. I was scared to tell you because I know how you can get, but I've come to understand that even if you get upset and destroy things, you have a right to know as my sister." She told her waiting to see the fire works. She didn't even want to see how Major was reacting. Lane laughed seeing Avalanche walk in. "That's because you should. You honestly didn't think we would get you back for this did you?" He asked her with a cocky grin as he watched for her reaction. Paden smiled at her, "I'm sure she will. Even if it's not the answers she was looking for at least she will have some." He told her as they walked back to the house. "I'm almost scared to see what kind of craziness has happen while we have been gone." He laughed thinking about it. Tempest chuckled seeing where she got that from. "From what I can make sense of, your mother's grandmother was the sister of grandpa Lane's mother's father. It's all kind of confusing to me, but I do know that their family crest has a bat on it and I guess that was for a reason." 

JAde sighed"exactly if shes still alive..and if she is how do we even get to her to ask her "she said watching him concerened"sorry theory..but..if anyone tries to take you..it will be over my dead body..youve already been around me for to long.."she said smiling before sighing looking at lyra"..i sugguest everyone take thrity steps back unless  they want to be bit by a snake"she said frowning<Major sighed before running and hugging lyra"you poor thing im so so sorry "he said frowning hugging her he gave a quiet worried sigh "..id like..to knock a knot on the freaking dragons head then cut his head off"he grumbled.Avalanche looked at him before smiling slightly"im going to wipe that cocky grin right off your face one of these days"she said sighing before frowning"what did you two do?"she asked sighing worriedly,Persia nodded lightly"..true..but it worries me..what if she and her mother end up fighting i dont want to see anyone bleeding "she said frowning "..cause then ill have to show everyone my power"she said frowning"its not in me to let someone bleed out "she said frowning,Pearl nodded"sounds confusing..and if they are then why hasnt the genes been showing themselves until now?"she asked slightly confused about all of this.

Theory didn't want to admit what he was about to but it was important. "Well, if she is.. gone or even still being held as prisoner, I'm left as the acting head of the kingdom since Dot is still a child. Which means I can proclaim things myself at the moment, though I'm sure there will be a few people who will be gunning for me for doing so." He told her before taking a step back when he saw what Lyra was doing. He knew right away Jade wasn't going to be happy. Lyra sighed hugging Major back. "It's not so bad. Some days are hard but I've gotten used to it.. what hurts is knowing he's not do trying to kill us." What was worse was she knew he was after her secret ability, the same one he had failed to steal from their mother. Lane just grinned at her before speaking in a amused manner, "Maybe I'll like that." He told her with a wiggle of his eye brows. He was trying now to get her worked up. Paden sighed thinking about if that happen. "Then I'll stop it. I will not tolerate fighting." He told her completely serious about it. He would use his own abilities if he had to and neither of them would be happy if it came to that. Tempest could explain that part because it was the only thing that actually make sense. "Not even of the gene passed on for it to activate, well until now. In the passed they often married within the family so the gene was stronger then. Plus you drank that stuff when you carried my sister and that helped unlock her hidden gene."

Jade looked at him before sighing she frowned slightly seeing major picking up lyra and stepping back she grumbles lightly as a Cobra appeared  and was slithering around she grumbled slightly before shaking her head and stomping her feet which sent the snake trying to bite a inncoent rabbit that was in the wrong place at the wrong time she sighed before slowly starting to calm down and grabbing the snake up"..okay ive slightly calmed down..but im still going to snap..if someone else tells me something worse"she grumbled,Major frowned"we all will figurie a way out of this jam..and hopefully change our future'he grumbled looking at theory and jade"okay so how the heck do we all of that?"he asked frowning, Raven eyebrows went up she gave a quiet sigh"well i could help with that.;..if youd allow me to..id love to get revenge on that damn bastard of  a dragon"she frowned eyeing them,Avalanche eyed lane before unlocking striker and lane she sighed seeing striker running out of the house she rolled her eyes slightly "it wont work your playing a  pro lane "she  said eyeing him "now care to explain?"she asked,Persia smiled at him"good!"she said "im glad im not the only one"she said smiling watching him"im glad you came back"she said grinning,Pearl smiled watching her"ah i see.. "she said sighing"wait why would i ever drink that stuff?"She asked shiveiring slightly at the thought"so...im glad im good mother though"she said smiling"anything else youd like to tell me what your faveriotre things?"She asked.

Lyra frowned watching her sister. "It'll be alright Jade. We will figure something out." She told her hoping she would relax a bit. She snuggled closer to Major before smiling a bit, "So you and Theory.. well are you two a thing now?' She asked her playfully hoping to get a smile out of her. Theory sighed seeing the woman that had appeared. "How are you going to help us?" He asked her a little nervous about accepting help from a stranger. He needed to know they could trust this person. Lane chuckled at her as he leaned forward and kissed the top of her nose. "All I can say is good luck finding your wine, love." He told her as he started to walk toward the kitchen to get a glass of water. "And even if you do find it, I'll just keep hiding it." He warned her wondering how she would react. Paden smiled at her as they walked up onto the porch. He could hear their father chuckling about something. "Not sure if that's a good sign or not." He let out a nervous sigh as he pushed open the door. "Mom?" Tempest smiled at her mom, "I think someone talked you into drinking that stuff." She told her wondering if that would make her feel better, "Plus either way sis likes being a vamp. Sometimes I'm even a little jealous of her." She admitted as she kicked off her boots. "I liked being a huntress and training. I used to be a vice in the games, one of the youngest and most talent people to enter the games, but I got cocky and that got me hurt. Daddy said it was a lesson learnt the hard way and maybe he's right. So I stepped down to third and have been trying to see things from dad's point of view a little bit more." She told her as she played with a strand of her hair. "I can be sassy at times. People say I get it from you."

Jade looked at lyra"um a little bit more then that hopefully"she said sighing"if we can get this worked out..i might be marrying him..hes not allowed to annoy anyone else for eternity"she said laughing looking at lyra before frowning slightly.Raven sighed"whatever you need help with...hes already tried to kill me once..i  figurie..i dont have anything else to lose..ive done lost all of my sanity ..and everything else.."she mumbled lightly"..besides when someones stabbing you idk how many times with a damn pencil and almost kills ya ya kinda want to get revenge on their sorry ass"she said frowning.Avalanche frowned lightly before smiling"yeah ...?"she asked smiling"what is it paden?"she asked worriedly"lane so help me i will get revenege on you"she gave a slight angry look around.Persia frowned"nope never a good sign..means him and mom are about to crazy..both ways usually"she said frowning rolling her eyes about the two before getting her phone and sighing *please text me *she thought frowning worriedly,Pearl smiled thinking about it"well im glad im kinda slightly worried about that..and yes im very sassy"she said lluaghing"to the were the point i say something i end up doing it sassy"she said frowning "why are you in the games now?"she asked slightly confused/.

Lyra beamed hearing that. "I'm so happy for you two!" She chimed always having known inside that those two had it bad for each other. "Can I help you plan?" She asked with a slight puppy dog pout. She really did adore her older sister and she was never shy about showing it. Theory gave a nod knowing the woman had a point. "Okay, you can help us, but if you even think about betraying us, I personally will kill you." He warned her. His siblings, Jade, Lyra, and Tempest were always going to come first. "So what do you suppose we do first?" He asked Raven, wondering if she had any ideas. Paden sighed as he handed the information over to his mother. "We.. were hoping you might be able to help us." He told her wondering if she would be mad at them for doing something dangerous like this. "Plus we figure you have more of a right to know this stuff then we do." He told her wondering how she felt about what was in that file. Tempest smiled at her mother, "Because I'm useful. My name was drafted. I didn't have a choice and I didn't mind either. I was full of myself and to eager to fight. I've learnt from my childish behavior." She sighed remembering the accident and how it had damaged her. She was still luck to even be considered a potential head to the Ghost family. Aya walked into the hall, where the party was still going on regardless of recent events. Almost all the family was there, but she only cared about one person right now, Sam. She had uncovered something about her older brother that she was sure he had hide from every one. Even Paige. It changed almost everything she had thought she knew about him. "Sam! You bastard! Don't you trust us?" She yelled at him not caring who saw or heard. They had a right to know to, as family. Sam looked scared, as if he wanted to run or hide. He knew what Aya was talking about and it terrified him to even think about it. 

Jade sighed lightly"sure..but i dont think..this wedding will be a different one hopefully.."she said sighing worriedly before looking at theory and slightly smacking him as if saying behave yourself slightly"do you ever stop acting like that for a minute?"she asked sighing,Raven looked at theory"fair enough "she said looking at him"Get some people on  the inside..and hurt him were it hurts"she grumbled lightly looking at everyone to see what they thought"i cant be seen though.."she said frowning ,Avalanche eyebrows arched slghtly before frowning"lane.."she called before sighing"okay paden..were does she live?"she asked frowning"you would know.,before anyone else would.."she said frowning *it cant be that bad..right?!*She thought worriedly,Pearl nodded lightly"ah i see"she said frowning"things mustve of have changed..in your alls time then i was afraid of that"she said quietly looking at tempest "so who named you?"she asked curioursly. PAige looked at sam and aya "..what did you do?"she asked watching him"dont you dare go run and hide..aya what did he do?"she asked sighing slightly worried *..if hes wanting to run and hide..he mustve done something awful*she thought rolling her eyes slightly.

Lyra almost screamed at Raven's idea. "NO! We can't do that.. His children are what hurts him most and I've already seen what happens when someone takes what he cares about. The one leading team killed his youngest son.. that team suffered worse then death for it." She shuttered remembering watching them die slowly over it. Theory wasn't sure what to do hearing that. "Can't we just find a weak spot on him personally and assassinate him?" He asked wondering if something like that was even possible. "No, not really. Most of the time this is my way of making sure people are safe." He told Jade wondering if she would understand his reason for being safe guarded. Paden saw his father walk into the room with a curious look before he turned back to his mother. "By the beach. It's the only green house on that street." He told her hoping she wouldn't hurt his grandmother to much. Even after everything, he still loved her. Lane was curious to what was going on. "So.. are we going to cause some trouble?" Tempest smiled thinking about her name. "You named me after your mother. Grandpa told you what her name was right before I was born and you and dad liked it. So that's why I'm named Tempest." She told her wondering how she would feel about that. Aya looked at Paige and sighed, "He didn't do anything but hide.. He's been hiding all his life it seems. I don't know what happen to make him so terrified of letting any one know and honestly I don't it was healthy at all to hide what he's been hiding. The moron is a griffin like dad." She told Paige seeing that Sam was just staring at the floor not willing to say anything. "I doubt he's even taken that form since the video I found was taken back when he was six." Which spoke a lot about how long he had suppressed the griffin in him. "It would seem the Knight was actually a Griffin at heart." 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back