• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Bats Vs Dogs private

maddie chuckled "doubtful shiro... and I don't understand why " she said slightly pushing him to pick on him a bit she chuckled she liked being around shiro " Ill be lucky if he don't ring my neck first " she said laughing " he hates my guts anyways " she murmured .

Shadow smiled and looked at her "well then how about we dance .." he asked standing up getting closer towards her "and it was a simple question Ana " he said looking at her his orange eyes watched her he gave a chuckled and smiled "so what do you say ?" he asked looking at her curioursly he gave a bright grin.

Shiro nodded and walked over to the lake. He had always wanted to pet one of the ducks, but could never get close enough. "I wont let him ring your neck." He said looking over at Maddie. "I want to pet one." He said pointing out at the ducks swimming by.

Ana nodded and stood up. She was still a bit red in the face, but it was fading. She couldn't believe he had asked such a question. She looked up at him and sighed. "We can dance, but try any thing funny and I'll kick you where the sun don't shine." She said playfully, she might though if he did try something.

He slightly chuckled "alright then "he said turning the music on he said his eyes shinning slightly he grabbed her hand and kissed it "so what month were you born in "he asked pulling her close to him he was quite content right now he would kill one of his bats if they came in and disturbed them.

Maddie smiled she got some bread crumbs out of her pocket and started throwing some infront of them " they should let you pet them now " she said sighing "just don't look threatning and don't go after a baby " she warned,

She smiled and let him pull her closer to him. "Ama and I were born in February." She said with a sigh, she didn't care about him knowing Ama was her twin or any personal information. She was having a good time and that's what she cared about right now. She never got to have to much fun, it was always work, though she didn't mind.

Shiro nodded and looked at Maddie. "Thank you." He said before bending over and reaching out for one of the ducks. He gently petted it and smiled to himself. It was wet yet warm and it's feathers were nice. "I like it." He said still smiling.

He nodded "that's cool that you two are twins.. and I was born on Halloween night "he said sighing he didn't like people knowing that "they say that's why they say my birthday controls my personality .." he said truthfully "so family besides ama ?" he asked curioursly he sighed rembering his family .

She nodded " Ducks are nice I prefer owls but ducks are cute to "she said smiling 'you've got such a great smile Shiro " she said happily "I cant wait to get back to my house for a few days " she said sighing "I cant wait to see Bear and Moose and Molly " she said shaking her head those two dos are so goofy and the owl how I miss their buts.

Ana smiled and looked into Shadows eyes. Such a lovely color, she thought. "I like Halloween, it's my favorite day of the year. As for family.. both Ama and I grew up on the streets with our younger brothers." She said looking at him with a small frown at the thought of her childhood. "I'm still looking for my brothers.." She said before smiling again.

Shiro nodded. "You think I can pick it up?" He asked looking at the duck. He wanted to take it back to his room and keep it. He had a problem with hoarding things, food, animal, books, jewelry. The works. The boss always got mad when he found something new in the hotel.

Maddie looked at Shiro "maybe " she said before looking at him curiously " just don't let shadow find it .. though I doubt he will do anything " she said chuckling she smiled " its a female by the looks of it a male would probably bite you so im sure it will be fine "she said she didn't look like she had any doubt,

Shadow nodded and looked at ana before grinning he was thinking and it showed "oh yeah that's no good.. that would explain a lot about ama .."he said sighing but he chuckled "Halloween is ok I quess I mean you get free candy " he said.

Shiro nodded and picked up the duck. He held onto her and looked over at Maddie. "Lets go back to the hotel now." He said still smiling. He felt warm inside again. He wanted to keep Maddie and the duck in his room forever.

Ana laughed and almost tripped when he said what he did about Ama. "Ama is a hand full." She said looking at him and feeling just a bit bad about the way Ama must treat him. "I don't like Halloween because of the candy. I like it because it was special to my siblings. It was the only time they smiled." She said looking at him and sighing.

Shadow nodded some "I understand that I was just saying that was the only reason I enjoyed it though but oh well im slightly afraid shiro wont let maddie go... he tends to hoard everything that walks in his room "he said truthfully.

Maddie nodded and smiled at shiro "ok Shiro " she said smiling looking at him she grinned "so whats your faveriotre kind of candy ?" she asked sighing * Halloween candy for me * she thought * and Gummies ! I love Gummies * she thought fixing to bounce around thinking of candy she sighed happily

Ana laughed at the thought. "Your vice is a strange kid. Do you look out for him.. I mean I heard he had been a street rat, thrown away by his parents. I just hope someone looks after him.. with his strange personality and all." She said with a sigh, she had often worried about the Bats vice.

Shiro was still smiling as he opened the hotel door. "The candy the boss gives me." He said plainly as he walked through the halls. He was right outside the boss' room when the duck decided to quack. "We should hurry to my room." She said picking up his pace.

Maddie hurried along to shiro's room she sighed " Shiro you do this often don't you " she asked walking his room she sighed * packrat defftiantly * he thought looking at shiro she gave a slight laugh she gave a huff "packrat.." she murmured, Shadow nodded "well I try to ana-"he soon heard the duck quack he sighed "SHIRO !!!!!!!" he yelled " damn it Maddie whyd you take him to the park "he said to himself.

Ana chuckled a little. "He hoards animals doesn't he." She said walking out of the room. "Shall we go handle this?" She asked standing in the door way. "Or would you like to continue our dance?" She added smiling out him with her eyes sparkling.

Shiro nodded, he did do this often. "I'll name her ducky." He said sitting down on the floor and playing with the duck. He reached over to a bag of candy and popped some in his mouth. "Want some he said looking up at Maddie and smiling. He was happy, or at least what he though was happy.

Shadow sighed "lets continue our dance Ill give Shiro sometime with the dcuk.. but its not like im goanna take it away from him "shadow said sighing "we just better hope he lets maddie leave cuase if we don't... we got a problem "he said laughing but he was telling the truth.

Maddie shook her head "no thanks shiro "she said smiling she looked around '" and what all do you got in here " she asked him curioursly she was happy and anyone could tell she was looking around looking for something to do " your room shiro its a bit of .... well a bit of a mess.." she said quietly.

Ana nodded and walked back over to Shadow. "That would be a problem." She said taking his hands. "That boy seems like a hand full, yet he is very dangerous." She said looking at Shadow's eyes again. "What lovely eyes." She said with a smile.

Shiro looked at Maddie and then at his room. "It's small so it's hard to keep clean.. not enough room for everything. I have candy, animals, books, comics, jewelry, and art work in here. It's all interesting stuff.. but I can't read so I don't ever use the books. The jewelry I stole, and the animals are wild ones." He said looking back at the duck then over to a corner where a group of kittens played with each other.

Shadow pulled her close again and sighed "he is...I know and thanks same to you"he said his orange eyes danced he sighed "which reminds me... Maddie wanted to do something tonight come on we need to go to the excuition room don't worry im not goanna hurt you or maddie or willow "he murmured,.

Maddie nodded "yeah I can see that well how about I teach you to read later on tonight but right now theres somewere I gotta go "she said sighing she seemed in a awkward mood now.

Ana sighed and nodded. "I trust you." She would trust him for now, but they still were on different sides and sooner or later they would clash again. Though tonight was a good night and she didn't feel like anything would go wrong.

Shiro nodded and smiled at her. "I'll come too." He said walking over and picking up a kitten. He would follow her to where ever she was going. He wondered what his Boss was up to at the moment. He blinked and his smile disappeared.

Maddie sighed "could you please keep the smile " she asked smiling happily she soon started walking out of his room and below the hotel she sighed she wanted to see what it looked like under there she sighed rembering what happened she looked at Shiro "and I know were im going im not lost "she said.

Shadow sighed and walked in and looked down in the arena they made it look like a collosum he relaxed leaning up against the bars he sighed when he heard a door open "what the shit she doing here " he mumbled he pushed his finger against Ana lips to keep quiet when he saw maddie and shiro

Shiro couldn't bring the smile back no matter how hard he tried. He gave a sigh and just followed Maddie. He hung onto the kitten which purred in his arms. "What are we doing here?" He asked looking around. He knew where they were, he had often been in here.

Ana understood and keep quiet as she watched Maddie and Shiro. She wondered what Maddie was up too. She would need to have a talking with that girl later. She notice a small animal in Shiro's arms and had to hold back laughter. She wondered if Shadow would get made about Shiro and the animal he had with him.

Shadow sighed and looked at maddie he saw something out of the corner of his eyes " its your vice .." he murmured quietly he pulled out something "don't get your pants in a knot im only holding it in case I needed it " he said murmuring he sighed knowing what maddie had probably been doing.

Maddie sighed and looked at shiro "I needed to see it shiro.. I need to walk in his path for a bit.. " she said shaking her head she saw something out of the corner of her eye it was coming straight toward her * a Knife ! * she thought before kicking it out of her path way she looked around looking for the person who threw it.

Ana frowned. "What's going on..?" She asked looking down at Maddie. She would so kick her vice's ass for this later if someone else didn't do it first. She was starting to get really ticked off. She reached into her pocket and pulled out her trusty knife.

Shiro quickly begin to from plans and scan the area. He would not let any harm be fall Maddie. Still holding the kitten with one arm he reached into his pocket and retrieved his dagger that was coated with poison. He was running over all possible plans in his head, but he was still a bit sick and not up to his best.

Maddie sighed and looked at shiro "shiro hes from the dogs let me handle this " she murmured she let out a huff and got out of his good throwing range before running towards the wall and aiming a hit at his he moved out in time but he didn't see the knife in her hand she cut his arm pretty deep she was done when she got pissed she fought better then when she wasn't . Laird let out a huff and aimed a blow at her head with his knife he saw forcefully kick it away with her shoe she was talented when she wanted to be * im goanna face him head on * she thought .

Shadow sighed "theyre both pissed... he dosent want her to be alive .."he murmured "keep quiet don't let them know your still here "he murmured * maddie does her best fighting when she dosent know her boss is around * he thought

Shiro sighed and watched Maddie. He didn't want to fight right now, he was growing tired again. He might have pushed himself a little to far. He could feel a head ache coming on and sighed again.

Ana nodded as she put her knife away. "I know Maddie fights better when I'm not around. She can handle this." She said quietly to Shadow. She knew her Dogs well and was seriously questioning why Laird was her vice and not Maddie. What had she been thinking, she wondered with a frown.

Maddie soon speared him under his jaw making him bleed out it would be a slow agnozing death if she left him like that she sighed * that would take his honor away * she thought sighing she soon slit his throat and then she looked at shiro "hey Shiro ... why don't you go lay back down ill be back up soon ok " she said gently smiling .

Shadow sighed after shiro would leave he would their appearance known to maddie he seemed curious about maddie "she fights like kip.." he murmured leaning against the rails.

Ama walked out of the shadow and grabbed Shiro. "Don't worry princess, I just got here." She said bitterly before pulling Shiro off out of the room. She didn't much care for people, but Shiro was different. He reminded her to much of her one brother.

Ana nodded and sighed. Well guess Maddie was her new vice. She didn't much care for Laird to begin with and honestly wondered if she had been drunk when she made him vice. She probably had been. "I need to stop drinking so much." She said with a sigh, it was the only bad habit she had.

Shadow chuckled and looked at ana "yeah you do Hey Maddie ! " he yelled from the top she turned and looked up to see her boss and shadow she sighed " so you two were watching then .. " she murmured she noticted shadows gaze as he walked down the steps towards her she was acutely scared for a few moments but she held her gaze.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back