• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Bats Vs Dogs private

Shiro got to his feet, but he was still not that well, though he would brush it off like everything else. He tilted his head to one side and blinked. He didn't know why she would do that either, but he wasn't sure if it mattered or not. He carefully walked into the room and looked over at Maddie.

Maddie looked at Shiro "oh hey Shiro I see your up " she sad somewhat smiling she let out a sigh as shadow went for the file again she let out a growl "why don't you just give the dogs back Kips file we deserve it back " she yelled.

Shadow looked at her and shook his head "nope cuase I want to know whats in here ... all it really says is kip had a sister and I really don't see why that interst you "he yelled he saw maddie turn to he serioursly idoit Maddie looked at ama and sighed "and you work for this guy hes not that bright you know " she said before grinning at Shiro.

Ama grumbled and sighed. "I know and sometimes I wonder why I'm here and then I remember it's to piss of my sister." She said looking at her Boss like he was the dumbest person in the world. "Are you really that stupid?" She growled at Shadow.

Shiro blinked and looked at Maddie. "Bright? I don't see how... He doesn't give off any kind of light." He said with a blank look. He didn't understand what she was saying. It was confusing him quite a bit. Was his Boss supposed to be bright?

Maddie looked at shiro "means hes stupid shiro five four three... oh hey I didn't even get to two yet and hes pissed off that im standing here counting like my brother sued to he finally fiquired it out " she mumbled "if you could be so kind as to let me go that way I can atleast run from him or atleast hide behind shiro " she said truthfully.

Ama grinned and released the girl. "Would the Boss like a cookie for figuring it out!" She said sarcastically as she grinned. She was finding this whole thing to be quite funny. She had always known her Boss didn't catch on to thing fast, but this was just ridiculous.

Shiro blink and then nodded. He thought he got it now. "Boss doesn't catch on to thing fast so he isn't smart? Right?" He asked looking at his Boss and seeing that he was getting really mad. Sighing Shiro leaned up against the wall for support.

maddie sighed when shiro leaned up against the wall she went to take off running and the rug slid out from under her and she almost fell but she took off running and shadow soon followed after her he was pissed at the fact that she was kips sister he had hated kips guts so much he had him excuted he let out a huff.

Shiro grabbed a hold of Shadow and looked at him with his fierce look. "Don't hurt her." He said before letting go. This was the first time he had ever been close to another person and he wasn't going to let his Boss take that away from him. He begin to make his way done the hall after them when Ama grabbed him and told him she would handle it.

Maddie let out a sigh and soon flipped down the stairs and hit her head making it bleed slightly she noticted the look on shadows face it said it all she let out a sigh "so what now ?" she asked . Shadow growled " im honestly so pissed for the first time I don't know what to do with you ! "he yelled he had a few ideas but he fiquried those would just rally ana up.

Willow sighed and started calling anas phone "ana please answer .. " she whispred she was worried she knew how shadow was she had locked herself in the bathroom she would sneak out if needed.

Ana answered her phone and let out a sigh. Her Dogs were probably in trouble. "Yes." She said as she started to walk toward the Bats hotel. She wasn't far and she could get there real quick if she needed too. She was worried that something was happening between Maddie and Shadow.

Ama grabbed a hold of Shadow and bite him. She had the same look in her eyes now that her sister always did. "You leave that girl a lone. Shiro actually has a friend and your going to ruin that. Don't you care about him?" She hissed, she knew the answer, and this wasn't her normal approach to things, but she would catch hell from everyone later if she didn't stop this.

Shadow sighed he knew ama was right " ugh I just cant stand looking at her though.. " he said sighing he let out a sigh and gave up and turned and walked away he was still grinding his teeth he let out a huff he was having a hard time with this.

Willow sighed " shadow found out and he took off running after maddie but I think ama stopped him ... but still .. but if we leave maddies goanna miss shiro what do I do ?' she asked she heard shadow come stomping back she felt bad for calling ana but she couldn't risk it she knew shadow better then most people.

Maddie sighed "thanks " she said before standing up and walking back towards shiro when she got back to him she sighed '' I quess im just a bucket of trouble " she murmured before halfway smiling she felt bad now she looked at shiro and gave a goofy grin.

Ama nodded at Maddie and followed after Shadow. "Would you hate me if I told you who my sister was?" She asked with a grin, she really just wanted a reason to fight him. She was in that kind of mood again. She disliked her Boss and wanted to kick his ass sometimes, but she respected the guy.

Ana sighed hearing what Willow was saying. " I'll be there in a moment." She said before hanging up and running off. After a couple moments she stopped in front of the Bats hotel door and kicked it open. She walked in like she would her own home and right to Shadows room. "Shadow!" She said as she walked in.

Shiro hugged grabbed Maddie's hand and looked at her. "It's fine." He said looking into her eyes. He blinked hearing Ana walk in. "Boss!" He called looking over at the Dogs Commander. "You want me to handle her?" He asked with a tilt of his head.

Shadow sighed "nah its fine Shiro .. let her barge in .. she looks like shes fixing to kick my ass.. " he said standing up "that thing is one piece shes not hurt and you ama to thank for that " he mumbled before flopping down in his seat he looked at Shiro "why don't you two go do something relaxing for a change "he said before looking at willow a" you called her .." he said sighing he saw willow shrug.

Ana grumbled but sighed after a moment. She wasn't going to hide her relation any more. "Thanks little sis for keeping my dog safe." She said looking over at Ama who just shrugged it off and walked out of the room. "Yes I was going to kick your ass Shadow, but I guess I don't have too. So how about we talk." She said walking over to him.

Shiro still holding onto Maddie walked out of the room pulling her with him. He sighed and stopped after getting so far outside the room. "I'm glad you're safe." He said looking at Maddie.

Shadow looked up "ok lets talk.. "he said curious '' about what "he asked looking at her he was slightly worried about what Ana had to say he fully respected her as a captain she was strong and powerful but still cared about her dogs and dogs they were most of them were pure and innocent .

Maddie looked at him and grinned " Shiro I think your starting to feel some emotion " she said hugging him she was surprised when she hugged him she gave a slight yawn she was happy for now" shiro what would you like to do for the rest of the evening " she asked her eyes shinning she was slightly tired she would have mind cuddling up with shiro and watching some tv.

Ana smiled at Shadow and placed her hand on his. "Anything. I feel we don't know each other enough. Know your enemy, right?" She said inviting him to ask the first question. She would answer honestly. After there talk she would have to lay down some rules though.

Shiro blinked and looked at Maddie. "I am..." He said blinking again. He was a bit shocked by all of this but it did not matter. "I would like to go to the park." He said with a sigh. He often went there and walked around watching the people interact with other people.

Maddie nodded "then lets go Shiro " she said walking towards the door she let out a sigh she felt bad well part of her did she wished that she didn't look so much like kip she let out a sigh and looked at shiro "so tell me something about yourself " she said grinning "then ill tell you something about me "she said smiling,

Shadow nodded "ok fine whats your favorite drink ?' he asked grinning he was geinuley interested for now he looked at ana * she is kinda cute * he thought slightly knowing on his teeth at the thought

Shiro nodded and followed Maddie out the door. "I like candy and other foods, but mostly sweets." He said looking at her. He didn't know what all to tell her since he didn't have much of a personality or a family. He could tell her about the things he did though.

Ana smiled and pulled up a chair. "Hot chocolate!" She chimed smiling and thinking about her drink from earlier that day, but then frowned. "What's yours?" She asked looking at him with shining eyes even though she was still frowning at the thought of her drink.

Maddie chuckled slightly and smiled "yeah I like candy to prefer Gummies over anything "she said smiling "but I also have a tattoo on my back " she said walking she was very happy right now "ah shiro ' she said grabbing his arm she was content right now.

"mine.. well .. a capuchino "he said leaning back in his chair he looked at her " Faveriotre thing to do ?" he asked looking at her he was bright and alert although he looked tired he let out a sigh * wonder what rules shes goanna set up * he thought watching her body language * I said sorry * he thought,

Shiro blushed a little and looked over at Maddie. "I have a lot of scars but no tattoos." He said blankly. He did not mind her being close, in fact he liked it. He good the same feel with her being close that he good when someone gave him candy. It was a nice feeling.

"Look after my Dogs. Their like my family so I enjoy looking out for them. You?" She said with a grin, she was being honest. She loved all her Dogs and looked at them like they were family, though she could be really tough on them at times. She was relaxed yet on guard, though she didn't believe Shadow would try anything.

Shadow stood up and walked towards and chuckled "so I noticted "he said chuckling he looked at her and gave a flashy grin "my faveriotre thing to do is flirt with a cute captain "he said chuckling some he looked at her "Faveriotre color ?' he asked leaning back on his desk some he was defftiantly relaxed now.

she smiled "cool scars are nice any animals you like ?" she asked happily she let out a sigh she doubted he did she slightly sighed when she saw someone playing with their dog "I miss him.." she murmured quietly.

Ana laughed and smiled at Shadow, he was quite the charmer. "I like purples." She said with another smile. "How about you Mr. Charming." She said looking into his eyes, her sparkled a little due to her happy mood. She was enjoying this conversion with Shadow.

Shiro looked at Maddie and thought for a moment. "I don't like dogs, but cats are nice, so are bats and ducks." He said thinking bad to when he was little and had gotten attacked by a pack of wild dogs. He did not care to be around the animal and tried real hard to avoid them. Spotting the dog near by he took a step back.

Maddie looked at him and tipped her head and sighed "then you might want to stay away from my house.. I have one and an owl " she said looking at him "don't worry Shiro its a nice dog.." she said smiling her eyes danced "ok so... what kind of music do you like "she asked curioursly she let out a huff.

Shadow looked at her "orange " he said grinning " Faveriotre music?" he asked looking at Ana his orange eyes studied her carefully "so any piercings or Tattoos " he asked curioursly.

Shiro nodded and looked over at the dog again. He tended to break down around those animals, but he had Maddie with him and that would be enough to keep him from a break down. "I listen to a bit of everything, don't like or dislike any of it." He said looking back at Maddie.

Ana sighed and looked at Shadow with grin. "Music.. I like a Jazz, rock, hip hop, country, and classical. I have my ears pierced like crazy, and a small tattoo under my right eye to cover up a scar I got as a child." She said showing her ears and then pointing to the beautiful design that was just under her eye and started to curl up around it.

He nodded and smiled "well do you like to dance?' he asked standing up slightly he looked at her and grinned " how do you feel about me ?"" he asked his eyes still studied her he was more curious he did respect her he smile at her somewhat.

She nodded and looked at him but stopped and looked around "been awhile since I didn't have to worry about being attacked by the bats regardless of what I seemed like earlier " she said shaking her head "although I will still have to worry about being attacked ... I wonder were my vice has been " she murmured to herself.

Ana smiled and turned her head to one side. "I like to dance, though it hasn't been the same for a while.." She said muttering the last part. She blushed hearing his next question and looked down. "I...I.. What kind of question is that any way?" She said still looking down and feeling her face getting hot.

Shiro looked at her and sighed. For a little while he had forget that they were on different sides. Though like must other things he would simply not care. He took her hand and looked out at the lake and the ducks. "Don't know, but your vice would most likely want to kill me." He said watching the ducks playing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back