• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Bats Vs Dogs private

Shiro blinked and walked over to Shadow. "You're not going to harm them right, because I don't think that is the right thing to do right now." He said looking at Shadow with his blank face.

Ama grumbled and glared at Ana, before turning to Shadow. "Don't listen to Shiro, he doesn't feel anything, so why should he care what we do." She yelled as she glared at her commander. She hate the man almost as much a her sister. He treated her just like Ana always had.

Ana laughed from where she stood. She thought this was just the funniest thing she had heard all day. "That is up to my Dogs, though with a challenge like that I don't believe they'll refuse." She said looking him in the eyes. She was also finding it funny watching her sister getting so mad. "Ama what a temper." She said with a grin.

Shadow slightly laughed "no I wont hurt them well atleast not willow..thats one ..I will hurt her if she trys to hurt me .." he mumbled he sighed and looked at shiro "although your in charge of maddie sorry not that I don't trust ama with her just... I think you wont hurt her as fast ' he said truthfully.

maddie sighed "then we accept the challenge " she said she looked at them she looked at her wound and shruggred * oh well * she thought she was quite relaxed right now she noticted willows happy face * he just wants to spend time with willow * she thought and she knew she was right.

Shiro nodded and walked over to Maddie grabbing hold of her and pulling her toward a store. "I want some more chips, a box of candy, a milkshake, some bubble gum, and then we are going to the park because I want to see some ducks." He said with his normal indifferent look. He would be sure to keep this girl busy.

Ama grumbled and glared at Ana. "Don't you look down on me!" She yelled and tried to hit her. She didn't care who tried to stop her or what anyone else thought. She was tired of people looking down on her. She wasn't some incapable child.

Ana sighed and grabbed hold of Ama's wrist. "I am not looking down on you. I am just..." She caught herself before saying anything that would give her relation away. She looked down and sighed again. Now she was depressed, she thought with a huff.

Shadow and willow took off at a walk they often even walked the same he gave a huff and when they got out of sight he grabbed ahold of her and squeezed her a bit to tight " I missed you so much.." he murmured he was happy and it showed for once.

Maddie looked at shiro and chuckled slightly "okay okay kiddo " she said she was teasing and it showed she used to babysit and he sounded like those kids she used to babysit she soon got everything "your really sound like a kid shiro speak of which.. "she said sighing she seemed more relaxed now " oh and ducks are pretty cute.. unless they chase you " she said laughing.

Shiro blinked at Maddie like he didn't understand any of what she said to him, and that was for the most part true. "Cute?" He asked with a tilt of his head. He opened a bag of candy and begin to eat some of it while waiting for Maddie to explain cute to him.

Ana hugged Ama when everyone was out of sight. "I care about you and worry for you. I miss you too." He said with a sigh. "I just want to spend sometime with you. I really don't understand why you hate me so much." She said looking into Ama's eyes which were filled with anger.

Maddie looked at shiro "pleasing to the eye like you " she said before tilting her head " no ones ever told you your cute ?" she asked looking at him "when parents say it their saying it out of love when im saying it about ducks well its ... that theyre pretty " she said looking at shiro she sighed when she saw some fake tattoos she shook her head.

Shiro looked at Maddie and blinked again. "Parents... Love..?" He said with a calmness. He never had those things and didn't understand what they were. He was often told he didn't function right and that had been the reason he was left on the street. "I'm cute.." He muttered to himself and blushed a little, not understanding why.

Maddie nodded and looked at shiro "yes you didn't have any parents ?" she asked confused "I had my mom and that was it my dad took off when I was younger " she said looking at him "and yes you are Shiro " she said looking at him * did he not have any parents?* she thought sighing she looked at shiro and grinned and sighed "I know that wounds probably nothing to you ... but we need to get your wound cleaned up " she said forgetting about her own wound.

Shiro looked over at her. This was the first time someone had showed him compassion. "I did not have any parents I was left on the streets." He said like it was nothing big. "People say it was like that because I don't fuction right. I don't understand most emotions or common human traits." He said looking into her eyes. His were blank and unreadable. "This wound." He said looking down at his cut.

Maddie chuckled and looked at shiro "don't worry shiro theyre all idoits " she said sighing she looked at his cut "yes that wound .." she murmured and shook her head "gosh shiro... " she said shaking her head she had her one eye closed for a second and started chuckling some she gave a bright smile and sighed when she looked at her wound "oh yeah that's right I forgot about you " she said.

Shiro looked at Maddie. "We should both get cleaned up." He said grabbing her hand and pulling her toward the hotel. He would take care of her and she would explain things to him. "What are parents?" He asked as he walked toward the hotel. He had always wondered what parents were and what it would be like to have them.

"well they are responiable for you when your a little kid some run off and ditch you... and others get killed..." she said sighing and looked at him she got some stuff and started fixing his wound " it was always great with mom... well with mine she would always tell me how cute I was when I was little" she said

Shiro nodded as Maddie talked and fixed his wound. He started to fix hers as well. "What are siblings?" He asked looking at her with a curious look. He had always wondered about that one too. He had often heard people talk about their parents and sibling, but he could never understand what they meant or how they felt.

'well its like shadow and willow.. they are sibblings bascilly they have the same blood as you but theirs a stronger bond between you " she said looking at shiro she had reasons of looking sad when she said that *yeah I know that feeling * she thought sighing " and see your curious now that's a feeling " she said truthfully.

"Like a brother or sister?" He asked looking at her and blinking. "Curious is good right?" He asked looking into her eyes. For some reason he felt warm inside when he talked with her. She was different then the other people he knew. Shadow didn't even explain things to him, not like Maddie did.

"that's right and Curious is great Shiro " she said happily but then she sighed some "brothers and sisters are very special " she said twiddling her fingers she gave a sigh 'they believe in you when no one else will and if your really lucky... they will watch over you " she said flipping her hair out of her eyes "I was super lucky " she said.

Shiro smiled just a little bit. "Was?" He said looking at her knowing that was meant not any more. He had someone who watched over him, but that person was kind of mean at times. He looked over at one of the walls and at the picture that hung there.

"yeah .. the reason why I joined the game was to get back at shadow.. for what he did to my brother... he was the vice of the dogs.. he excuted him " she said growling slightly "Kip would always say were Ruffing it but he would bark when he said it " she said sighing she shook her head "damn shadow just had to order that " she muttred.

Shiro frowned, he remembered that guy. "I'm sorry." He said looking down at the ground, things like that happen a lot around here, but this was the first time he felt even slightly bad, and that feeling bothered him greatly. He started to munch on the chips he had and offered some to Maddie. "I'm going to find the Boss, you can come with." He said standing and walking toward the door.

Maddie looked at him and followed slowly "its okay shiro... ill hit shadow for it one day then ill hit him again but I wont kill him .. not for willow sake " she said shaking her head * she loves shadow so much * she thought walking "hey shiro after this theres a place I want to go just for some remberance of things " she said truthfully.

Shiro nodded and pushed open a door. "Boss?" He said walking in and looking around. He often came in search of Shadow when something was bothering him or he didn't feel right. Which was rare, though it did happen. He blinked and looked down and place his one hand on his head. He had heard so much today and this strange warmth he felt. He was slightly tired, but he would continue to hang with Maddie.

Shadow sighed "yeah " he asked he saw maddies look on her face " oh gosh... that look of distain ..." he murmured "whats up shiro and ruffington " he said picking on maddie he stood up he could see maddie sticking her tounge out "whatcha need " he asked he saw willow asleep on the floor he smile slightly looking at her.

"I don't feel quite right." He said with a sigh. He continued to look down and sighed. With his hand on his face he could feel how warm his face was at the moment. Why did being around Maddie do this to him. He didn't understand and didn't think he could handle any more feeling being explained to him today. Maybe some other day, but not toady.

"oh yeah whats wrong with you " he asked and looked at his face "err.. shiro ... do you like maddie "he asked after she was out of earshot surely not surely his vice didn't like a dog but it sure did look like it hopefully shiro just had a fever if he did then that would be bad but why did maddie look so damn fimialr.

"I don't know.. Maddie is nice though.. She explains things better then you do, but I'm quite tired too." He said with a little difficulty. He looked at his bag of candy and handed it to Shadow. "Here I don't wont them." He said, which was quite out of his norm. He looked up and sighed.

Ama walked into the room looking happier and calmer then normal for her. She stalked over to a chair and sat down picking up a book and reading it. She didn't pay any attention to Shadow or Shiro. She was too happy to deal with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back