• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Bats Vs Dogs private

Maddie sighed and looked Shiro and smiled "you ok Shiro you don't look to go maybe you need to rest for a bit " she said sugguesting it she gave a bright smile she noticted shadows face something about it made her feel like she was fixing to be a target she sighed and saw ama walking in "oh hi ama "she said chuckling.

Shadow nodded'Oh you don't want the candy... oh ok .. Shiro " he said sighing " yeah you like her .." he mumbled before sighing "now this I gotta fiqurie out.." he said sighing before getting his coat "ama take care of things im gioing out for a bit " he mumbled seeing willow asleep.

Ama almost screamed and throw her book across the room, though some how she managed not to. Her eye twitching she got up and walked over to Shiro and sighed. "Come on lover boy to bed with you." She growled grabbing hold of his on arm. "Yo, Maddie help me get him to his room." She said looking toward the door. Shiro was smaller then her and she was glad for that.

Shiro blinked a few time and looked at Ama who was now at his side. She was going to take him to his room and make him go to bed. He was probably sick and could use the sleep so he didn't bother with protesting. He wondered though where the Boss had gone off to.

Ana walked down the street with a cup of hot chocolate in her hands. She wasn't to worried about her Dogs and despite her actions she held some respect for Shadow. She sighed and walked passed a tree. She was happy, after the others had left she managed to calm her sister and send sometime with her even though they did fight for a few.

Maddie nodded and grabbed ahold of him and looked at ama she chuckled slightly when they got him to bed she sighed * shiro * she thought blushing * hes different ! * she thought blushing wildly now she really liked him and it was obvious she sighed slightly "shit.." she mumbled she slammed her head against the wall.

"yo! " shadow said behind ana "we need to talk now " he said grabbing her arm pulling her into ally and pushing her slightly against the wall but he didn't push her hard he looked at ana and sighed "shiro likes maddie " he said looking at her serioursly.

Shiro fell onto his bed and watched as Ama left the room. "Maddie don't do that." He said to her as she slammed her head against the wall. He didn't want her to hurt herself. "Come lay down with me." He said patting a space on his bed. He didn't know that thing was not normal.

Ana spilled her drink all over herself when Shadow grabbed her. She frowned and looked down at her chest. "Great!" She grumbled feeling the burn from the hot liquid. "How can that emotionless boy like anything?" She asked still looking at her chest and frowning. "Don't you go kill Maddie over this. I'm sure we can fix it, if there is even anything to fix." She said finally looking up at him, but still frowning.

Shadow sighed "well he does .... Ana and I can tell she likes him " he said rubbing his head "you didn't see Shrios face ! " he said looking at her "and sorry about that " he grumbled "but Maddie like anybody in the bats so hard to belive I know but she does ana " he said "I bet if you call her she wont answer her phone "he said.

Maddie sighed and looked a bit nervous "ok" she said looking at him she sighed and went over to the bed and layed down some "want to know a secret "she asked quietly.

Ana sighed and nodded. "So you want me to do something. Well I'm against spreading loved ones. You know that. That's why I ignore it when your sister and you go and do things together." She said looking into his eyes. She was frowning still, but thinking as well. You could see the gears moving in her mind.

Shiro nodded and looked over at her. He did not get why, but he did not mind listening to her talk. This was all so out of place for him. He could quite handle all these new things, but he would try. He tilted his head to one side and waited for her to tell him.

She looked at Shiro and grinned " I think... some of you bats are kinda cool you in praticually " she said grinning she chuckled "but I quess you already knew that but I better stop talking now and let you get some rest.." she said sighing.

"I don't know its just kinda freak they like each other ana it dosent bother you one bit ?" he asked "I mean... it dosent bug you ?" he asked he was having a hard time accepting that his vice was acutely liking someone he let out a sigh and rubbed his head "I am sorry about that drink ' he said truthfully.

Shiro smiled for the second time in his life and closed his eyes. Before long he was a sleep and looked rather peaceful. He let out a soft sigh and snuggled up to Maddie.

Ana looked at Shadow and sighed. "It bothers me a little because I don't know want you might do to Maddie over this. I actually think it's kind of nice that your vice can finally start to be a little more normal and have someone who cares for him. He was a orphan right?" She said looking at him with kind eyes, she wasn't going to put on her kick ass face right now, it wasn't the time for such a thing. "And I know you're sorry about the drink... It was just a gift from my sister.. I got her a book and she got me my favorite drink." She said looking a bit sad.

Shadow nodded and sighed "yeah I know what you mean and did maddie ever have any reltiaves in this competeion " he asked curioursly "she looks fimilar .." he mumbled "she looks like kip.."he said sighing surely she wasn't related to kip.

Maddie sighed happily "shiro.." she whispred to herself she was playing with his hair she was happy about this * I wonder how willow is later on tonight ill visit it ... but... tommrow we go back to our hotel * she thought biting her lip * and shiros the bats vice * she thought sighing she couldn't understand things right now.

Ana frowned and looked down. "Kip was her.." She begin to say but couldn't bring herself to finish it. She looked up at Shadow and sighed. "You wont hurt her will you?" She asked looking into his eyes. She couldn't bare to see him hurt that girl over this. She looked down again and noticed how burned her chest was.

Shiro sighed in his sleep and muttered a few words. He was in another place, a happy one where he could be around people and not be so lonely. He sighed again and muttered Maddies name.

"kill maddie over this no.." he said sighing " it just bugs me a bit ...." he said seeing her burn " im so sorry about the burn " he said sighing "let me make it up to you" he said looking at ana "kip was maddies what?" he asked narrowing his eyes now he wanted to know.

Maddie grinned * shiro oh shiro * she thought happily slightly patting his arm she was grinning but there was something else going on she was abit worried about shadow finding out.

Ana nodded and let out a sigh. "You should know." She said looking toward the street. How hard was it to piece things together she thought, but smiled at the same time. "If you can figure it out please don't let Maddie know you know." She said looking back at him. She smiled at him, a smile not many people got to see from her.

Ama was happily reading her book and keeping an eye on things. She hadn't been like this since she was a child, but she guessed it didn't hurt to relax every now and then. Sighing she looked over at a clock. She wondered what Shadow was doing.

Shadow blinked at looked at ana "oh ok Ana and nice smile "he said before turning and going to walk off "Oh an ana if theres anything I can do to make up for it let me know "he said before exiting out of the alley it was obvious he could be a player when he wanted but that was just part of his personality he sighed * I hope amas doing ok * he thought.

Willow woke up and saw ama she sighed slightly and looked at shadows chair and started spinning in it well quietly she chuckled lightly and sighed * I bet he does this when hes alone * she thought

Ana laughed to herself. Shadow was one heck of a man. She smiled and walked out toward the street. She had somethings to finish doing before she headed back to her place for the night. She hoped everything would work out fine though.

Ama sighed and glanced over to the girl spinning in the chair. How troublesome she thought getting up and walking over to a cabinet. She should have given Shiro some medicine. She'd do that now, before he really was to far into sleep to wake. Going through the cabinet she started to get mad. "I can't find the meds!" She yelled getting ready to push the whole cabinet over.

Willow sighed and got up "its in the left cabinet .." she said sighing she soon heard the door creak upon "brother ! " she yelled and jumped onto shadow who completely allowed it he slightly sighed "whats going on here ?' he asked "ama I need you to pull file out on someone "he murmured looking at her was getting quite curiours now.

"Sure" Ama said as she turned around to look at her Boss. "What are you looking at!" She hissed as she grabbed the meds and stuck them in her pocket. She was getting back into her foul mood. She still had her book in her hand and looked very upset.

Shadow sighed "were looking at a very upset girl .. I need to draw out the file of Kip you rember him the vice of the dogs " he said sighing "I gotta see if I can get maddies file from laird.. doubt they'll let me have it though ..wait were is that ruffington ?"he asked somewhat worried he sighed when he saw willow dissaper.

Maddie sighed when she finally snuck away from Shiro she had walked down to were the bats had their files she looked in the execution files and finally found kips she sighed and grabbed it she needed to get rid of something.

Ama growled and crossed her arms. "Whatever and last time I seen her she was in Shiro's room, though if there was anything in that file she didn't want you to know about I'm sure she'd be handling that now. Well that's what I would be doing." She said with a cocky tilt to her head. At the moment she looked a lot like her twin sister, though she didn't realize this.

Shadow looked at her and sighed "you know... somethings werid .. you look a lot like the dogs captain "he mumbled before sighing " do me a favor and stop her from doing it please Ama " he said before sighing " if its in there ... that's the only place that's its left.." he mumbled before walking over to ama " just do this for me... that way I know what shes so pissed of at me for .. I can just go ahead and get ready for the fight "he mumbled.

Ama grumbled and ran off to the file room. She walked in and grabbed a hold of Maddie and drug her out. "I don't think so princess." She growled drugging the girl back down the hall and to Shadow. She wasn't sure if she made it in time or not, and she did not care. "You might as well hang with me." She said walking back into the room and throwing the file at Shadow.

Shadow grabbed it and looked at maddie and huffed he noticted her face "don't even think about it... " he said he was fixing to have a cow "how the heck did you even .. sneak down there " he yelled he was serioursly pissed "and maddie don't even think about moving "he murmured looking through kips file he sighed slightly * I don't get what she was after * he thought.

Maddie cursed under her breath and sighed "shit .." she mumbled " and sides why do you even have kips file " she said yelling she sighed "and I snuck down there the easy way .." she mumbled growling she sighed and thought about shiro.

Ama was still holding on to the girl and gave a sigh. "Dude don't worry about anything. I wont let him hurt you because Shiro likes you and I don't wont to see him sad." She said calmly for once. She secretly cared about Shiro.

Shiro sat up in bed and rubbed his eyes. He felt even worse and could barely breath. He made his way down stairs and to his Boss' room. Before he could go in though he feel to the floor and passed out.

Maddie heard something fall on the floor "did you hear something ?" she asked them she saw shadow nod she sighed and looked around as shadow took off out the door she looked at the file and bit her lip * if I could just get over there * she thought sighing she looked at ama and sighed "shit... he warned me about that"she grumbled.

Shadow sighed when he saw it was shiro "gosh you.. "he mumbled before going to get something and giving it to shiro he hoped that worked if not he would have to get maddie * dang it.. * he thought.

Ama looked down at Maddie and smile. She raised an eyebrow at the girl, but continued to hold onto her. "Don't think you'll be getting your hands on the file." She said coldly, even her eyes were like cold stone. She was tough and fierce and she wasn't afraid to show it.

Shiro was really warm and opened his eyes. "Hi Boss." He said in his normal manner, yet softer then normal. "I'm fine." He said trying to stand.

She grumbled a bit but sighed shadow would eventually find out but then heard shiro voice " oh good shiros awake... uh.. wait maybe that's not such a good thing "she said debating weather or not it was she sighed she heard shadow slightly laughing '' I haven't ever heard that for awhile ... "she said sighing.

Shadow nodded slightly laughing " you had me worried Shiro don't worry oh and maddies in my office we found her trying to steal kips file " he said shaking his head "don't know why .." he mumbled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back