• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The banquet

God_himself

World's Worst Necromancer
Each night we feast, we celebrate, enjoy ourselves, and meet people from all over the world. Each day we wake in the same rooms with all our belongings in the same places. And each day we fight through evil and unbearable cruelty, and if we survive till night. We feast, we celebrate, enjoy ourselves, and meet new people from all over the world. It happens again and again every single day, with the same eyes looking down upon us. But only three things stay the same, the fear, the uncertainty, and the banquet.

Additional information
The world of this rp (which currently has no name) is a fantasy land full of knights and magic. In which an unknown individual snatches adventurers and townsfolk and bring them to the banquet. At night these captured people interact, feast, and do whatever people do.
But an midnight every night, everything fades to black and they wake up in your personal chambers. During the day, the trapped souls face trials that could end in death. If you make it out alive, you return to the banquet in the blink of an eye. The rest will remain a mystery, for now at least.

oh pooh =/ I'm looking to get back into the site. Please tag me if you get this up and going. It def. seems like it would be fun

I think it could work pretty good with a small group of 4-5 people. during the day is everyone stuck in their own part of the world? Would you be making a different scenario each day or for each person? If that's the case, a small group may mean less stress and less chaos in postings.

I think it could work pretty good with a small group of 4-5 people. during the day is everyone stuck in their own part of the world? Would you be making a different scenario each day or for each person? If that's the case, a small group may mean less stress and less chaos in postings.
That's a good idea, and yes everyone gets their own scenario for each day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back