• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Ballad of Snow (Open Werewolf Rp)

DeepBlueThorns

Indigenous Artist, Writer, Coder
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

• An open Application Based Rp.
    (xx)

18+ Advanced Literate - LGBT+ FRIENDLY

Devolopment and Lore will be worked on as a group

Werewolf Rp​
    The Ballad Of Snow

code: @s e v e n

The thread without code!
An open Application Based Rp.
(xx)

18+ Advanced Literate - LGBT+ FRIENDLY

Devolopment and Lore will be worked on as a group

History :
In 1943 Selman Waksman discovered a compound that acted against M. tuberculosis, called streptomycin. before that In the year 1903 a german researcher, Dierk Hall, fled from Germany with a cure for the same disease, although which much different results. Tuberculosis is a harsh disease, filled with fevers, coughing, and the slow destruction of the lung. Hall's cure could reverse that process at a huge price. Lycanthropy. He synthesized a new medication through old blood samples from a diseased man found in the ozarks, before injecting it into 5 different healthy men, along with the tuberculosis disease.

His first test subject was an American man (Johnathan Philbert Grey) who showed no signs of recovery. The rest of the men died, and Hall was left disgraced. With what little money he had left he sent John to a sanatorium in northern Montana to live out the rest of his days. A miracle happened, two months into his treatment there John showed sudden and complete reserving of his symptoms and was discharged soon after. Yet he soon found out just what price his life was worth.

Modern Day :

- The Disease can nullify any chronic condition: bacterial, viral, or cancerous.

- Can be transmitted through any type of fluid exchange. Blood, Salvia, etc

- The Disease takes 4 months to come into effect. Only 25% who are infected with it survive its intentional onslaught.

- The first signs of the disease are shaking, erratic fevers, chills, mood swings, and bleeding in the mouth nose, and throat. The Final symptom is a sudden and complete transformation in a wolf for 4 weeks.

- Survivors show increased sensory sensitivity and acuity. Better hearing, smell, and sight.

- The affected are forced to change into a wolf at seemingly random intervals, with changes in temperature, or at the presence of a new infection.

-If the infected spend more then 5 months trapped in their wolf form, they are forever lost to it and cannot change back.

Current Events :
In the small town of New-Haven the descendants of the first wolf live in a tight-knit pack. Accepting only outsiders who show the greatest need. They live in a two story house just outside of the town limits in a farm raising bison and cow. The pack has a loose structure, with the oldest as the leaders and the youngest as followers. There are only a couple of people left after a blizzard stuck the town and half the pack were either killed by a new werewolf hunter in town, or trapped in their wolf forms. The remaining survivors are scrambling to figure out a new course of life.

Roles :
Open Roles

Pack Leader: (1 slot)

Second In Command: (1 slot)

Underlings: (Unlimited)
Hunters: (5 slots)

Hey everybody! Thank you for checking this out! If you're interested please read the rules and follow the instructions below.

1. This is Mature (18+) RP with sexual, religious and political themes, strong language, blood, gore and death so beware before signup.
2. Character deaths and injuries should be talked about beforehand
3. There will be time skips to keep the story flowing. I expect participants to help create a story worth telling. Participants will be a crucial part of the success of this roleplay.
4. Do not take IC posts personally, please.
5. The roleplay will be character and plot-driven, although personally, I'm alright with fluff being added into the rp to help with character development and interactions
6. This rp has an literate to advanced literate rp rating. If you cannot meet the requirements of at least once weekly posting with 1 - 2 paragraphs, then please consider not joining.
7. Follow the instructions from the Character Thread or pitch your character in OOC if you want to join. Ask away if you have any questions.
8. This will be cross-posted on Discord! Although the main rp and thread will take place here, ooc will be through the app.

NOTE: If you want to help develop this rp with me, please send me a dm and we can talk about it! This is my first group rp on this site, and I need as much help as I can get

SLOTS OPEN

- Second in Command

- 1/5 Hunters Filled

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back