The avatar above you rolled a Nat 20

You make it not only filling and nutritious, but delicious as well.

I attempt to seduce the Duke of Puzzles, Rouxls Kaard, and have rolldeth a Nat 20

You successfully seduce him, and you find that he perfectly fills the missing piece in your heart.

I attempted to edit a new meme and rolled a nat 20.

Somehow you both end up proposing to each other at the same time and the video of it becomes viral enough that the wedding is free as long as everyone involved is mentioned by you as having provided something for the wedding.

I try to think of something I want to succeed at and roll a 20

You make waffles so good they keep you in a fantastic mood all day. Advantage on all saving throws against mood altering affects for 24 hours.

I rolled a nat 20 while attempting to pet my cat.

Whenever you french kiss someone you make french toast in their mouth.

I rolled a nat 20 while reading fanfic I wrote when I was 10

You’ve discovered that your fanfic is the most popular fan fiction in the world. People reference it across all platforms. The fandom your fanfic was for is now the most booming fandom of it all, thanks mainly to people adoring your fanfic

I try petting the stray cat and I roll a nat 20

Congratulations, you've tamed a lion that escaped from the zoo. You shall be rewarded handsomely.

I try to balance work and life and roll a nat 20.

You push him into th spool so much that he Bethesda clips into the ground, then clips out of the world, ceasing to exist. But you pushed his pretty well!

I try to make a new element, and I rolled a nat 20

congratulations! you are now a nobel science awardee for your great contributions to mankind. your discovery helped solve the climate crisis as a new source of energy.

i try to roll a 1 but i rolled a nat 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Back