• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Art of Survival (Currently Closed)

Characters
Here
Small houses seemed to be good hiding spots.

"Hey! You over there! Where are you going?" Eddie asked, having missed the argument by mere moments.
Her mom went inside, Taylor looked over to the man calling out to her. "They won't let me in so I'm going to find a place for tonight." She said and muttered to herself. "At least they didn't shoot me on sight." She was heading to a small house near by think g it would be empty.

"Please get inside sir. There is food and water and medicine."

Her mom went inside, Taylor looked over to the man calling out to her. "They won't let me in so I'm going to find a place for tonight." She said and muttered to herself. "At least they didn't shoot me on sight." She was heading to a small house near by think g it would be empty.
"Hold on. Lemme come with you." Eddie offered. "I need to find some stuff anyway to replace my car, so I was already planning on traveling for a bit."

"Yeah. YOU be a wanderer if you want. I'm going inside." Bailey said before entering the temple.

"Hold on. Lemme come with you." Eddie offered. "I need to find some stuff anyway to replace my car, so I was already planning on traveling for a bit."

"Yeah. YOU be a wanderer if you want. I'm going inside." Bailey said before entering the temple.
"You don't have to. You can go inside the temple. It's safer in there and there's food and stuff." Taylor said not wanting to hurt him if she was infected and just hadn't turned yet.

"You don't have to. You can go inside the temple. It's safer in there and there's food and stuff." Taylor said not wanting to hurt him if she was infected and just hadn't turned yet.
"You better not die out there, but I'm still going. At least until we find a safe place for you. It shouldn'ttake too long." Eddie said. He hated that she was right. He could help protect her from the zombies, but not from that bite mark.

"Harold?..." she called out questionably into the sound of the growling. Out from one of the aisles a young man in the stores apron stumbled forward. Bloody face and all ran towards them.
Jason raised his gun and shot the young man in the head.

Jason raised his gun and shot the young man in the head.
He let out a groan as he fell over on to the ground.

Dorothy yelped and cover her eyes as Jason fired his gun. Tears rolled off her cheeks as she looked over at the young man. "Poor Timothy..." she said sadly

He let out a groan as he fell over on to the ground.

Dorothy yelped and cover her eyes as Jason fired his gun. Tears rolled off her cheeks as she looked over at the young man. "Poor Timothy..." she said sadly
"I'm sorry." Jason said. He looked around the store. (What kind of store is this?)

"You better not die out there, but I'm still going. At least until we find a safe place for you. It shouldn'ttake too long." Eddie said. He hated that she was right. He could help protect her from the zombies, but not from that bite mark.
"well Okay, let's go. I wasnt planning on going far from here. As soon as tomorrow comes and if I'm still my normal self I'll be back here." Taylor said. "Oh I'm Taylor by the way."

"I'm sorry." Jason said. He looked around the store. (What kind of store is this?)
(hardware store)
Dorothy could see that this was not the normal flu and whatever was going on had her both scared and worried. "we need to keep looking my husband..." she said

"well Okay, let's go. I wasnt planning on going far from here. As soon as tomorrow comes and if I'm still my normal self I'll be back here." Taylor said. "Oh I'm Taylor by the way."
"I'm Eddie. Nice to meet you, Taylor." He said. "If you don't try to eat me like dinner, I'll be back here too."

He nodded. "Lets go."
(Not sure...if the husband should be turned or dead?...or alive or bitten?...what you guys think DX)
Dorothy followed but stayed close fearing the worse as they made their way to the back of the store. There were a two bodies slumped over. Displays and whole aisle knocked over. They found a pool of blood streeks and foot steeps leading into the back room.

(Not sure...if the husband should be turned or dead?...or alive or bitten?...what you guys think DX)
Dorothy followed but stayed close fearing the worse as they made their way to the back of the store. There were a two bodies slumped over. Displays and whole aisle knocked over. They found a pool of blood streeks and foot steeps leading into the back room.
He listened the radio as in an earpiece as they went through. He frowned. "You guys have to go to the temple without me after this."

"I just heard on the radio." Hr held out his arm. "They aren't letting anyone who's been bit."
"I see...you little sister won't be very pleased...but you seem fine dear...you would have become one by know would you have not?...im not very sure how all this works..." she softly spoke.

"I see...you little sister won't be very pleased...but you seem fine dear...you would have become one by know would you have not?...im not very sure how all this works..." she softly spoke.
"I've seen the timeframe first hand. I'm going to be fine." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back