• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Art of Survival (Currently Closed)

Characters
Here
( AquaMarie AquaMarie I wonder if Bailey being a nurse would remind Derrian and/or his kids of his late wife)
(Well his daughter remained him of his wife for sure as the appear very similar aside from the green eyes. But defently in the medical field part for sure as both his wife and daughter are Dr's and maybe Bailey worked with his wife sometimes as she was a doctor?)
Bailey sneaks her way towards the temple. "I hope what I heard about this place was right." She says as she observes the temple while cautiously walking towards it.
Derrian had to leave his car behind, as when he reaches the carport of his building it was infested with those beings. Having to walk off on foot to this safe zone that has been going around in the radio. He hoped his daughter had been able to find his son and were headed towards the safe area as well. As he walked down the street he kept the golf club he had at the ready. She spots someone out in the distance walking strangely (her sneaky walk making him feel concerned your a zombie)
Omce there Jason got out reloading his gun. "You aren't going in alone ma'am." He looked at Mirabelle. "Watch the kids. Lock the doors. If we aren't back in thirty minutes drive to the temple."
Thank you dear" Dorothy said steping out of the car. She wanted to check on her husband to see if he was there or maybe left to the safe area. But she was really scared to go, she was glad Jason was going in with her.

Mirabelle moved herself to the driver's seat clicking all the doors shut. "Of course...ill make sure they are safe....you two be safe in there.." Mirabelle said before rolling up her window and watching them enter the hardware store.

(Well his daughter remained him of his wife for sure as the appear very similar aside from the green eyes. But defently in the medical field part for sure as both his wife and daughter are Dr's and maybe Bailey worked with his wife sometimes as she was a doctor?)

Derrian had to leave his car behind, as when he reaches the carport of his building it was infested with those beings. Having to walk off on foot to this safe zone that has been going around in the radio. He hoped his daughter had been able to find his son and were headed towards the safe area as well. As he walked down the street he kept the golf club he had at the ready. She spots someone out in the distance walking strangely (her sneaky walk making him feel concerned your a zombie)

Thank you dear" Dorothy said steping out of the car. She wanted to check on her husband to see if he was there or maybe left to the safe area. But she was really scared to go, she was glad Jason was going in with her.

Mirabelle moved herself to the driver's seat clicking all the doors shut. "Of course...ill make sure they are safe....you two be safe in there.." Mirabelle said before rolling up her window and watching them enter the hardware store.
(His wife could be the lady who trained Bailey when she first started working at the hospital.)

As Bailey was nearing the temple, she noticed a man armed with a golf club. A zombie...with a golf club!? No, that can't be right...can it? Well, she was far enough to start running if he ran after her like the other zombies did. What's worse is that if he is a zombie, then that safe haven is anything but safe. She had to be sure. She stops and holds her arms up, showing that she doesn't want to fight. "Hey...you aren't here to try and maul me...are you?"

He went up to the door to check it wasn't locked.

She walked around the street seeing it was empty. It was so strange for it to be empty and silent like this, they were normal always full of the sound of cats and people but now it was just a creepy silence. "Dad has to be ok.." she muttered to herself gripping the hammer she brought with.

After a few more minutes if walking she found him and her mom was right he did find her brother. They had both been turned. She quickly hid out of their sight. A tear ran down her face but she quickly wiped it away, she suddenly sneezed loudly. "Ahcoo!" Hearing that the two zombies came over. Taylor gripped the hammer tighter. "Stay back guys..I don't want to hurt you." Her brother snarled as he lunged at her, bitting her arm. Taylor stepped a step back and swung her hammer into his jaw. Before anything else could happen she ran home.

When she got home her mom opened the door. "Taylor what happened did you find your dad?" She nods shaking a bit as she set the hammer on the table. "Yeah...he was turned or infected or whatever. ..Jake was with him..." she said mentioning her brother. "We need to get someplace safe..looks like a lot of people are headed for the temple accordingly to the radio...we should go."

Her mom noticed the bite wound and looked at her worriedly. "Sweetie..you're hurt"

She just nods, being silent for a minute. "Yeah I got bit but I'm okay.. let's just grab whatever we need and head out." Her hand was still shaking she she pocked back up the hammer. She really wished this could have been a normal day. They packed a backpack of stuff and went to the temple.
There were people there.

"Only if we don't let infected in ma'am." The mam said. "Look at her she's bitten."
"yeah I got bitten but I'm fine. Just bleeding a little." Taylor said seeing the woman coming to see what was happening.
A part of her wanted to panic, but the girl didn't seem to be turning into a savage beast. Still, a bite's a bite. "Are you sure you're fine? Like ACTUALLY fine?" If she really is fine, she could be immune, and thus vital to potentially saving others from being infected. However, if she's lying just to get inside, she'd be putting us all in danger.

A part of her wanted to panic, but the girl didn't seem to be turning into a savage beast. Still, a bite's a bite. "Are you sure you're fine? Like ACTUALLY fine?" If she really is fine, she could be immune, and thus vital to potentially saving others from being infected. However, if she's lying just to get inside, she'd be putting us all in danger.

"Orders are clear no one bitten." He said.
"Yeah I'm fine..I mean as fine as I can be the way today has been." She said and looked at the guard. "Okay I won't go in but can you let my mom in." Her mom frown. "Taylor, you shouldn't stay out here., i dont want to go in without you" Taylor sighed. "Mom it's safer for you in there. They won't let me in so go. I'll find a safe spot."

"Yeah I'm fine..I mean as fine as I can be the way today has been." She said and looked at the guard. "Okay I won't go in but can you let my mom in." Her mom frown. "Taylor, you shouldn't stay out here., i dont want to go in without you" Taylor sighed. "Mom it's safer for you in there. They won't let me in so go. I'll find a safe spot."
"Come back tomorrow if your not sick you can come in." He said.

"Orders are clear no one bitten." He said.

Bailey slowly approaches Taylor. "Hey. While you're still alive. Can I get a blood sample? You know. Just in case." It's weird. She seems normal. Is she really okay?

Eddie arrives at the temple with a toolbox. "I hope this place is as good as advertised. I had to blow up my car to get here! Now I need to get a new one."

Last edited:
(His wife could be the lady who trained Bailey when she first started working at the hospital.)

As Bailey was nearing the temple, she noticed a man armed with a golf club. A zombie...with a golf club!? No, that can't be right...can it? Well, she was far enough to start running if he ran after her like the other zombies did. What's worse is that if he is a zombie, then that safe haven is anything but safe. She had to be sure. She stops and holds her arms up, showing that she doesn't want to fight. "Hey...you aren't here to try and maul me...are you?"
(sorry I did not have the chance to reply :P But its okay ^-^)
He went up to the door to check it wasn't locked.
Dorothy walked into the Hardware store behind Jason, keeping close to him.

Derrian made it to the Temple he kept his distance as there seemed to be an issue going on at the gate. From what he could here on of the women trying to go in had been bitten.

(sorry I did not have the chance to reply :P But its okay ^-^)

Dorothy walked into the Hardware store behind Jason, keeping close to him.
(It's all goodie! We can still have the interaction if you want. My other character just got there, so I can definitely have Bailey talk to Derrian. At least one of them could recognize the other if not both. Or they could find out about each other if one of them talks about Derrian's wife.)

(It's all goodie! We can still have the interaction if you want. My other character just got there, so I can definitely have Bailey talk to Derrian. At least one of them could recognize the other if not both. Or they could find out about each other if one of them talks about Derrian's wife.)
(yea no worries there will be time down the line for sure ^_^)

"Come back tomorrow if your not sick you can come in." He said.

Bailey slowly approaches Taylor. "Hey. While you're still alive. Can I get a blood sample? You know. Just in case." It's weird. She seems normal. Is she really okay?

Eddie arrives at the temple with a toolbox. "I hope this place is as good as advertised. I had to blow up my car to get here! Now I need to get a new one."

Derrian made it to the Temple he kept his distance as there seemed to be an issue going on at the gate. From what he could here on of the women trying to go in had been bitten.
"Fine I'll come back tomorrow. " Taylor said. She hugged her mom. "I'll see you soon." Her mom frowned. "stay safe Taylor." She nods. "I will, just listen to what they say in there. " Taylor had notice a few people watching the scene and how she wasn't allowed in. She starts walking away.

"Fine I'll come back tomorrow. " Taylor said. She hugged her mom. "I'll see you soon." Her mom frowned. "stay safe Taylor." She nods. "I will, just listen to what they say in there. " Taylor had notice a few people watching the scene and how she wasn't allowed in. She starts walking away.
Small houses seemed to be good hiding spots.

"Hey! You over there! Where are you going?" Eddie asked, having missed the argument by mere moments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back