• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Art of Survival (Currently Closed)

Characters
Here
Taylor tried opening the door to find it locked when she got home. She tried her key and it unlocked. She pulled the door open and went inside. "Mom, dad" her parents came running over. " Taylor, your okay. That's good. Everything has gone so upside down since this morning. I haven't heard from your brother yet. Hopefully he hasn't been caught up in this sickness. " her mom said. Her dad went to the door. " we need to lock the door, we dont want those things in here."
The radio was on giving them instructions on what to do and where people may be handing out emergency supplies.

"I have to." Jason said. "Ali be good and do whatever you're told. And don't go looking for mom or dad until I get back." He said. Ali nodded.
Dorothy let Mirabelle into the car. Mirabelle got into the back seat and pulled Andrez into a tight hug squeezing him tightly as she whisperedly spoke to him. Andrez tried to hug her back as much as he could.

Mirabelle looked over to Dorothy "Thank you Mrs. Miller...for helping them"

"Of course sweetheart...." she said with a sweet smile

Mirabelle let go of Andrez and looked over at Ali. "....don't worry Ali...your brother will be okay.." she said

Dorothy let Mirabelle into the car. Mirabelle got into the back seat and pulled Andrez into a tight hug squeezing him tightly as she whisperedly spoke to him. Andrez tried to hug her back as much as he could.

Mirabelle looked over to Dorothy "Thank you Mrs. Miller...for helping them"

"Of course sweetheart...." she said with a sweet smile

Mirabelle let go of Andrez and looked over at Ali. "....don't worry Ali...your brother will be okay.." she said
Ali slowly nodded. Jason went into the school looking around. "Hello?"

Ali slowly nodded. Jason went into the school looking around. "Hello?"
Mirabelle reached out and gently patted the top of Ali's head before looking out towards the school.

The school was quite his steps echoing as he walked, classrooms were opened and empty. As he walked he could hear faint sounds in the distance.

The radio was on giving them instructions on what to do and where people may be handing out emergency supplies.
"We're gonna need supplies. I'll go. " Her dad said as they listened to the radio. "Don't let anyone in that is sick." Taylor nods. "Okay we wont." An hour went by and her dad didn't come back. She frowned fearing the worst had happened. "Mom.I'm going out there..I need to see if dad is okay. " she reached into the kitchen junk drawer, which was always full of odds and ends and pulled out a hammer. Her mom took her hand. "Taylor..you should stay. It's dangerous. Im.sure he will be back any minute. Maybe he ran into your brother" Taylor shook her head, unlocking the door and walking out.

There's a decent-looking mechanic shop that was seeing good service. Inside was Eddie working on a car. Is it stolen? Maybe, maybe not. Okay. It's not. A customer had brought it in for a tune-up. A short time later, Eddie comes back out with a wrench and a towel. "Alright. You're good to go. If you have any problems in the future, you know where to find me."

Bailey is at home, enjoying a peaceful slumber until her phone's alarm goes off. She turns over to turn off the alarm. "Uggghhhh....don't tell me I have to work todayyyyyyyyy." The young woman checks her phone. Then, she rolls her eyes in disgust. "Noooooooo......screw it. I'm calling off."

There's a decent-looking mechanic shop that was seeing good service. Inside was Eddie working on a car. Is it stolen? Maybe, maybe not. Okay. It's not. A customer had brought it in for a tune-up. A short time later, Eddie comes back out with a wrench and a towel. "Alright. You're good to go. If you have any problems in the future, you know where to find me."

Bailey is at home, enjoying a peaceful slumber until her phone's alarm goes off. She turns over to turn off the alarm. "Uggghhhh....don't tell me I have to work todayyyyyyyyy." The young woman checks her phone. Then, she rolls her eyes in disgust. "Noooooooo......screw it. I'm calling off."
There was baging on Bailey's door.

(I'm not sure what to do with Eddie)

There was baging on Bailey's door.

(I'm not sure what to do with Eddie)
"Nooooooo...." Bailey groaned. She drags herself out of bed and wraps herself in her favorite robe. She walks to the door. "Who is it?"

(I could have him go out on a lunch break or something and drive around.)

"Oh my goose....go away you weirdo. It's too early for this nonsense." Bailey said, thinking it was some prankster or something.

Eddie goes on break and decides to drive around the city.
The banging got louder and louder and louder until her door was knocked down.

Salt Lake was very empty. Until he saw people being attacked by other... people?

The banging got louder and louder and louder until her door was knocked down.

Salt Lake was very empty. Until he saw people being attacked by other... people?
Bailey starts to get nervous as she steps back. "Stay back...I-I'll call the cops." Her nervousness evolves into terror when the door gets knocked down.

Eddie watches the attack with a confused look on his face. "Huh? What kinda madness is this? I should've brought some popcorn!"

Bailey starts to get nervous as she steps back. "Stay back...I-I'll call the cops." Her nervousness evolves into terror when the door gets knocked down.

Eddie watches the attack with a confused look on his face. "Huh? What kinda madness is this? I should've brought some popcorn!"
(One of them is scared the other is a chaos gremlin)

Mirabelle reached out and gently patted the top of Ali's head before looking out towards the school.

The school was quite his steps echoing as he walked, classrooms were opened and empty. As he walked he could hear faint sounds in the distance.
Hwe followed the sign gripping his pistol.

(Yes she does)
Bailey starts to shake when the sees the vicious undead creature. "Wh-wh-what are....what are you?" She asks, figuring that there would be no answer. "Help! Someone! There's some psycho looking thing in here!" She back peddles to her bed. I've gotta get out of here!

Bailey starts to shake when the sees the vicious undead creature. "Wh-wh-what are....what are you?" She asks, figuring that there would be no answer. "Help! Someone! There's some psycho looking thing in here!" She back peddles to her bed. I've gotta get out of here!
It lunged at her with a terrifying speed despite its clear damage.

"We're gonna need supplies. I'll go. " Her dad said as they listened to the radio. "Don't let anyone in that is sick." Taylor nods. "Okay we wont." An hour went by and her dad didn't come back. She frowned fearing the worst had happened. "Mom.I'm going out there..I need to see if dad is okay. " she reached into the kitchen junk drawer, which was always full of odds and ends and pulled out a hammer. Her mom took her hand. "Taylor..you should stay. It's dangerous. Im.sure he will be back any minute. Maybe he ran into your brother" Taylor shook her head, unlocking the door and walking out.
The street was empty.

Bailey barely manages to avoid it. She sees an opportunity and grabs her knapsack. Then, she runs out of the room in an attempt to get out of the apartment complex as quickly as possible.
The streets were empty. Some people were arond looking for friends and family. Some healthy, some sick, one turned right in front of her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back