• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Art of Survival (Currently Closed)

Characters
Here
The streets were empty. Some people were arond looking for friends and family. Some healthy, some sick, one turned right in front of her.
That's odd. This area is hardly ever this empty. I don't like this. It's gotta be a bad dream. Yeah. That's it. I'm gonna wake up at any point and I won't have to work today. Bailey pinches herself. "Ow....uh oh. I'm not dreaming. That means this is real." That's....That's impossible. "I need to get somewhere safe. Fast! But where do I go? Ah, the hospital! I can hide there.....if I can make it there. I'll take that shortcut through the school to get there faster."

(I just realized I misread the post when I initially replied The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth my bad)

Last edited:
(Is this a room I moved the sick too? Are you gonna make him have to shoot children zombies) He started to kick in the door.
(Yes it is.....and No! >-< Not making you...don't really want you to do it...you know he dosnt have to open the door....thats why I had Dorothy tell him about the sick children and them being locked away in a classroom.....sorry...was just trying to make it all creepy and intense >-< with such an idea of zombie kids)

(Yes it is.....and No! >-< Not making you...don't really want you to do it...you know he dosnt have to open the door....thats why I had Dorothy tell him about the sick children and them being locked away in a classroom.....sorry...was just trying to make it all creepy and intense >-< with such an idea of zombie kids)
(Don't worry, I was going to aknowledge that in thread eventually might as well do it now) He knocked the door open and watched in horror at what he saw. Everyone in the room was infected and turned. "Even the children." He said. "She wasn't lying." He said. He couldn't close the door it fell off its hinges.

In dorothy;s car they heard several gunshots and Jason walked out of the school looking grim. Two kids and a teacher were with him. Looking horrified but healthy. They all got in the car. "Ma'am quickly check on what you need to. After that we should head to the temple. It's being used as shelter for people who are still healthy," He said.

"What about Mom and Dad?" Ali asked, He looked at her, "They listen to the radio all the time. If they're alive they'll have gone to the temple too." (Figure that's a good place. Big enough to hold lots of people so it works as shelter)

That's odd. This area is hardly ever this empty. I don't like this. It's gotta be a bad dream. Yeah. That's it. I'm gonna wake up at any point and I won't have to work today. Bailey pinches herself. "Ow....uh oh. I'm not dreaming. That means this is real." That's....That's impossible. "I need to get somewhere safe. Fast! But where do I go? Ah, the hospital! I can hide there.....if I can make it there. I'll take that shortcut through the school to get there faster."

(I just realized I misread the post when I initially replied The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth my bad)
The school had zombies within. She heard that the salt lake temple was takign care of survivors

(Don't worry, I was going to aknowledge that in thread eventually might as well do it now) He knocked the door open and watched in horror at what he saw. Everyone in the room was infected and turned. "Even the children." He said. "She wasn't lying." He said. He couldn't close the door it fell off its hinges.

In dorothy;s car they heard several gunshots and Jason walked out of the school looking grim. Two kids and a teacher were with him. Looking horrified but healthy. They all got in the car. "Ma'am quickly check on what you need to. After that we should head to the temple. It's being used as shelter for people who are still healthy," He said.

"What about Mom and Dad?" Ali asked, He looked at her, "They listen to the radio all the time. If they're alive they'll have gone to the temple too." (Figure that's a good place. Big enough to hold lots of people so it works as shelter)
(Oh poor Jason....I feel bad that he had to kill the children...)
Dorothy closed her eyes and remaind silent as she heard the gunshots coming from the school. Mirabelle was startled by the sound as she looked out towards the school. She could see the grim face as the Jason walked out of the school. And she could only imagine what he had to do. But he had managed to save three people with going inside the building.

"I just have to see if my Husband is at work...or home...im not sure...I sent him a message.....but he hasnt reply....i called but I cpukd not get though....seems everyone was calling.....but he always has such trouble with his cell phone..." Dorothy said.

(Think it's a good place for a first shelter...would be a wide space)

The street was empty.
She walked around the street seeing it was empty. It was so strange for it to be empty and silent like this, they were normal always full of the sound of cats and people but now it was just a creepy silence. "Dad has to be ok.." she muttered to herself gripping the hammer she brought with.

After a few more minutes if walking she found him and her mom was right he did find her brother. They had both been turned. She quickly hid out of their sight. A tear ran down her face but she quickly wiped it away, she suddenly sneezed loudly. "Ahcoo!" Hearing that the two zombies came over. Taylor gripped the hammer tighter. "Stay back guys..I don't want to hurt you." Her brother snarled as he lunged at her, bitting her arm. Taylor stepped a step back and swung her hammer into his jaw. Before anything else could happen she ran home.

When she got home her mom opened the door. "Taylor what happened did you find your dad?" She nods shaking a bit as she set the hammer on the table. "Yeah...he was turned or infected or whatever. ..Jake was with him..." she said mentioning her brother. "We need to get someplace safe..looks like a lot of people are headed for the temple accordingly to the radio...we should go."

Her mom noticed the bite wound and looked at her worriedly. "Sweetie..you're hurt"

She just nods, being silent for a minute. "Yeah I got bit but I'm okay.. let's just grab whatever we need and head out." Her hand was still shaking she she pocked back up the hammer. She really wished this could have been a normal day. They packed a backpack of stuff and went to the temple.

She walked around the street seeing it was empty. It was so strange for it to be empty and silent like this, they were normal always full of the sound of cats and people but now it was just a creepy silence. "Dad has to be ok.." she muttered to herself gripping the hammer she brought with.

After a few more minutes if walking she found him and her mom was right he did find her brother. They had both been turned. She quickly hid out of their sight. A tear ran down her face but she quickly wiped it away, she suddenly sneezed loudly. "Ahcoo!" Hearing that the two zombies came over. Taylor gripped the hammer tighter. "Stay back guys..I don't want to hurt you." Her brother snarled as he lunged at her, bitting her arm. Taylor stepped a step back and swung her hammer into his jaw. Before anything else could happen she ran home.

When she got home her mom opened the door. "Taylor what happened did you find your dad?" She nods shaking a bit as she set the hammer on the table. "Yeah...he was turned or infected or whatever. ..Jake was with him..." she said mentioning her brother. "We need to get someplace safe..looks like a lot of people are headed for the temple accordingly to the radio...we should go."

Her mom noticed the bite wound and looked at her worriedly. "Sweetie..you're hurt"

She just nods, being silent for a minute. "Yeah I got bit but I'm okay.. let's just grab whatever we need and head out." Her hand was still shaking she she pocked back up the hammer. She really wished this could have been a normal day. They packed a backpack of stuff and went to the temple.
(Jason and her aren't gonna be let it in at dirst with their bites)

(Jason thinks he's immune because he's seem the time frame for bites and he's way past that)
(Yes immune....phone changing my words. Oh but yes I know he dose...but like the rest that are immune....would they now they are immune due to bites as well....or just because in a long time they just don't get sick)

(Yes immune....phone changing my words. Oh but yes I know he dose...but like the rest that are immune....would they now they are immune due to bites as well....or just because in a long time they just don't get sick)
(Bites the initial cause of the outbreak is dead. Not airborne)

(Oh poor Jason....I feel bad that he had to kill the children...)
Dorothy closed her eyes and remaind silent as she heard the gunshots coming from the school. Mirabelle was startled by the sound as she looked out towards the school. She could see the grim face as the Jason walked out of the school. And she could only imagine what he had to do. But he had managed to save three people with going inside the building.

"I just have to see if my Husband is at work...or home...im not sure...I sent him a message.....but he hasnt reply....i called but I cpukd not get though....seems everyone was calling.....but he always has such trouble with his cell phone..." Dorothy said.

(Think it's a good place for a first shelter...would be a wide space)
He nodded. "Okay then. Please be quick if you can."

Dorothy nodded as she drove off towards the Hardware store her husband worked at.
Omce there Jason got out reloading his gun. "You aren't going in alone ma'am." He looked at Mirabelle. "Watch the kids. Lock the doors. If we aren't back in thirty minutes drive to the temple."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back