• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Arcade (Reboot and changed)

Bomberkid got out of Kendalls' hold,"Ha you gotta do better than that.My hand is mostly a ball remember" Bomberkid said

TommyGun15 said:
TJ rolled his eye slightly and let Kendall pull him along. Somewhere along the line he'd gotten used to her enthusiasm, and decided it was best to play along.
@WoodenZebra @Anime King Kaleb
Kendall rolled her eyes," So what's the best spots BK, since you technically live here?"

WoodenZebra said:
"There's a mall.We can go there first" Bomberkid said
Kendall interjected," I'm fine with the mall as long as we go anywhere but the clothes stores ..." She grabbed BK's ARM and started pulling,"Get out of this, BK!"

Last edited by a moderator:
TommyGun15 said:
TJ gave Kendall a playful elbow.
"Clothing stores too girly for you?" He asked with a light chuckle in his voice.

@Anime King Kaleb @WoodenZebra
Kendall blushed," Games are cool and yes ... the clothing store.attendents are usually snobby and spoiled brats. Plus, I think I have too many clothes..." She ignored the fact that most of her clothes were the exact same thing as what.sshe usually wears.

Bomberkid rolled his eyes as they went into the mall,"I'd grab a map if I were you" Bomberkid said as they walked past the kiosk holding all the maps,"It's really easy to get lost in here"

WoodenZebra said:
Bomberkid rolled his eyes as they went into the mall,"I'd grab a map if I were you" Bomberkid said as they walked past the kiosk holding all the maps,"It's really easy to get lost in here"
TJ grabbed a map from the Kiosk. He doubted the mall staff would appreciate him tunneling his way out if he got lost.

@WoodenZebra @Anime King Kaleb

Once on the other side of the mall Bomberkid turned around,"So,what mini-game?There's fighting,racing,puzzles.There's a lot of games here." Bomberkid said

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]I laugh "You have so many rabbits" he said with a smile

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah, i have about 100 to 200 of them. Some i take with me others potrol the Stations for me" i started to pat the Rabbit infront of me.

[QUOTE="Phoenix Dixon]"Yeah, i have about 100 to 200 of them. Some i take with me others potrol the Stations for me" i started to pat the Rabbit infront of me.

[/QUOTE]
I look at her confused "I hope this doesnt come off as rude..... but why so many?" I ask

I just nod "Ok....." my phone goes off and I check it. "Oh hey.... it was nice to meet you.... but I gotta go.... one of my friends just walked face first into a wall and is unconcious...." I look at my phone and write something "If you need anything here is my number okay.." I say "Nic hanging out with ya" I say taking off

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]I just nod "Ok....." my phone goes off and I check it. "Oh hey.... it was nice to meet you.... but I gotta go.... one of my friends just walked face first into a wall and is unconcious...." I look at my phone and write something "If you need anything here is my number okay.." I say "Nic hanging out with ya" I say taking off

[/QUOTE]
I waited for Senpai to walk out then said"You know what Rabbit? We just made first contact with SENPAI!!!!" I jumped up and strated to do a little dance. The Rabbits joined in!

Last edited by a moderator:
I walk up to the girl "Now how hard was that?" I ask with a smile on my face. I had my shield on my back instead of my gun and was silently cheering for her

[QUOTE="Phoenix Dixon]I waited for Senpai to walk out then said"You know what Rabbit? We just made first contact with SENPAI!!!!" I jumped up and strated to do a little dance. The Rabbits joined in!

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]I walk up to the girl "Now how hard was that?" I ask with a smile on my face. I had my shield on my back instead of my gun and was silently cheering for her

[/QUOTE]
"It wasn't that hard. Thank you! Thank you very much! What do i owe you?" i asked as i stopped dancing.

I giggle "Just one thing..... Dont let him catch you....." she said happily "I havent seen him this happy in a while....even though it wasnt a date I could tell he had fun"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back