• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Arcade (Reboot and changed)

[QUOTE="Phoenix Dixon]I run up to Senpai's class. I pop my head up slowly and start staring at the back of Senpai's head. 'I can't wait for class to end. Then i can ask if Senpai wants to have something to eat!' i thought to myself as the thought made me feel good all over (it made me look drunk)

[/QUOTE]
I look back out the window. My eyes go wide as I see someone walk onto the school grounds. "Is that.... no it cant be..." I said as I shake my head. "That looked like Michi...." I said with a chuckle

I walked back into class. I sat down. 'Not long to go' i thought as i looked up at the clock. 'Only 10 minutes to go then this day is over' i then started to pretend to be working but instead i was looking at menus for later just in case

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre](What happened here? I never got notifications.)

[/QUOTE]
(Meh... is been me and Phoenix)

[QUOTE="Phoenix Dixon]I walked back into class. I sat down. 'Not long to go' i thought as i looked up at the clock. 'Only 10 minutes to go then this day is over' i then started to pretend to be working but instead i was looking at menus for later just in case

[/QUOTE]
I get up after class and go to my locker

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character](Meh... is been me and Phoenix)

[/QUOTE]
(So I can just hop in?)

Rolf wakes up in his game, and freshens up for the day to come. "Better see what the others are doing." He said to himself as he walked out into the Hub, where entrances to all games are.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character](Meh... is been me and Phoenix)

[/QUOTE]
I follow Senpai then walk past him to my locker witch is 1 locker away from Senpai's

I look around. Sure enough it is that girl from another game.

'I sure love this uniform...' I think to myself as I walk around and go to a lock 'I may have had to integrate myself into the game, but it was worth it to see how this plays out. now just to act like I am one of these people'

I saw the girl from the other game come in. "Hey!" i said running up to her. "Why excactly are you in this game?" I asked

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"What do you mean?" she asked acting confused

[/QUOTE]
(isn't this the girl who gave my character advise on senpai?)

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"What do you mean?" she asked acting confused

[/QUOTE]
"Oh.... never mind, can i talk to you on the roof for a second?"

[QUOTE="Phoenix Dixon]"Oh.... never mind, can i talk to you on the roof for a second?"

[/QUOTE]
I giggle "Sure" I said with a smile "Lead the way"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back