• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Arcade (Reboot and changed)

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"Well hey.... we should hang out more often" I said with a laugh "I dont hang out around many girls.... don't know why though..." I laugh again

[/QUOTE]
"OK then! Sounds fun!" one of my rabbits came out and onto the mat.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]I look at the rabbit "Hm.... where is he from?" I asked "He looks cool"

[/QUOTE]
"Um..." i looked at the rabbit. "He is one of mine" i said as i made sure none of the other rabbits came out unless Senpai asked if there was more.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"Thats nice" I said with a smile as the movie started "Oh man... here we go...." there was a cold breeze

[/QUOTE]
I closed my eyes as the breeze came through. 'It's a really nice breeze' i thought to myself as i opened my eyes and started to watch the movie

[QUOTE="Phoenix Dixon]I closed my eyes as the breeze came through. 'It's a really nice breeze' i thought to myself as i opened my eyes and started to watch the movie

[/QUOTE]
I nod. "It feels good" (Time skip through the movie)

Reed pulled out Levan and jumped on top of a fountain that was near by. He started playing it to the song radioactive by imagine dragon.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]I nod. "It feels good" (Time skip through the movie)

[/QUOTE]
"Did you enjoy the movie?" i asked as more rabbits came

[QUOTE="Phoenix Dixon]"Did you enjoy the movie?" i asked as more rabbits came

[/QUOTE]
I laugh "Yea I did.... you?" he asked as he rubbed his head

Taizo Jr. sighed as he walked out of Dig Dug. Technically he was on duty, but some little kid had snapped the control stick for the Player 2 side of the booth. He doubted it would get his plug pulled, but regardless he was off-duty until it got fixed. With nothing better to do, Taizo decided to see what Kendall was up to.

@Anime King Kaleb

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]I laugh "Yea I did.... you?" he asked as he rubbed his head

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah i did too!" one of the rabbits sat on my lap staring at Senpai.

[QUOTE="Phoenix Dixon]"Yeah i did too!" one of the rabbits sat on my lap staring at Senpai.

[/QUOTE]
I laugh "You have so many rabbits" he said with a smile

TommyGun15 said:
Taizo Jr. sighed as he walked out of Dig Dug. Technically he was on duty, but some little kid had snapped the control stick for the Player 2 side of the booth. He doubted it would get his plug pulled, but regardless he was off-duty until it got fixed. With nothing better to do, Taizo decided to see what Kendall was up to.
@Anime King Kaleb
Kendall smiled as she just demolished a playerwho was playing as.one of.her.rivals/friends, Luci the Lucario. She apologized to Luci and walked offthe stage. What she didn't expect to see was Taizo Jr," Hey TJ! I thought you were still on duty?"

TommyGun15 said:
TJ pulled his Jackhammer off his back, letting it rest on the floor for a moment. He stretched a bit, working out the soreness of lugging the heavy device around almost all the time.
"Well, some little kid went and broke one of the control sticks for the game. I'm off duty till it gets fixed. I figured I'd pay you a visit."

@Anime King Kaleb
Kendall smiled, "Well, a kid who was trying to beat the.game, just lost his last coins so I'm off duty until Luci gets beat so ... Wanna check out the recently added internet area? I hear they have.xinemas, cafes, parks, etc, etc ... I think it 'll be fun!" Kendall said, barely containing her excitement.

Bomberkid just got off duty and saw Kendall,"Hey Kendall!" Bomberkid shouted across the central. @Anime King Kaleb @TommyGun15

Kameron got out the movies and was bored,so he went back to game central,but once he got there heard someone screaming across the central.That wasn't normal to him.Noise was kinda anoying.

Last edited by a moderator:
WoodenZebra said:
Bomberkid just got off duty and saw Kendall,"Hey Kendall!" Bomberkid shouted across the central. @Anime King Kaleb @TommyGun15
Kameron got out the movies and was bored,so he went back to game central,but once he got there heard someone screaming across the central.That wasn't normal to him.Noise was kinda anoying.
Kendall saw Bomberkid coming towards her," Hey BK! Have you checked out the new internet area for the computer and console games?"

TommyGun15 said:
"Yeah, I heard something about that. I'd have been over there but... well, you know. I swear in order of who gets played the most it's Pac-Man, Galga, Donkey Kong, then me. Or my dad at least. But of course I've got to be on standby in case a second player comes along."
@WoodenZebra @Anime King Kaleb
Kendall smiled," I'm the most played anime based game ever since an anime section was added ... There's some pretty cool stuff at our weekly meetings but they gwt pretty hectic..."

Last edited by a moderator:
"You guys relize I practicly live in there right?" Bomberkid said,"After all my father is in Supersmashflash2,but also he's on the 3ds.It's pretty cool to see my dad multitasking like that" Bomberkid said

WoodenZebra said:
"You guys relize I practicly live in there right?" Bomberkid said,"After all my father is in Supersmashflash2,but also he's on the 3ds.It's pretty cool to see my dad multitasking like that" Bomberkid said
Kendall face palmed herself,"Oops ... I forgot about that ... must be because of how excited I am about all the new stuff being added."

TommyGun15 said:
TJ shrugged"I'm not really sure. I've only heard rumors. I haven't actually been over there yet. But whatever it is, I'm sure it isn't too bad. Hopefully..."
@WoodenZebra @Anime King Kaleb
Kendall smiled," Only one way to find out ..." She grabbed BK's and TJ's hand and starts pulling them towards the internet section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back