• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Arbys

What is one thing you'd like to see in this roleplay which focuses on your character?

-Shayne's parents coming back from the business trip and either try to make him go with him and move to Europe or where ever. Or them telling him to quit the gang.

-Hacking the school computers to change his own and maybe other's grades.

-Shayne feeling them feels and guilt. ._.

What is one thing you'd like to see in this roleplay which pertains to the entire group?

-Trip/Vacation out of town

-All of them actually getting commissioned to do make a wall of art

-Getting arrested

-They all fight(with each other) at one point.

What do you think the Arbys stand for?

Shayne feels that Arby's are a home and family you can always come back to as he is not really close to his own family. It also represents a memory from childhood before he had to worry about becoming an adult, going to college, and getting a job. It's a place where he can maintain his young and fun youth as opposed to the boring office life as his parents did. It's an escape to becoming an adult. It's the thrill and excitement of youth.

What do you think should be the inciting incident that caused tension between the Arbys and the Mickey D's?

May have to do with the initial reason of how the original Arby's disbanded. How an original member created tension in the Arby's group and then left to join/make another gang

What do you think should be the event(s) that caused this feud to continue?

Constant tagging over their own art. Committing crimes and making it seem like the Arby's had done it.

What is your character's foil in the Mickey D's? Include name, age, tag name, role, and basic personality description, please!

Name: Jackson Gray

Tag Name: Sylver

Role: "The Geek"

Personality: Is the son of his parent's friends who are currently taking care of him. The one who had gotten Shayne into all this gang business. Seems like a cool guy on the outside, and quite a dork and geek. But he actually has a lot of pride, and can't stand it if others are superior or looking down at him. Can get quite violent, and is quite possessive with his stuff and is narrow minded about how things should be.

I'll find a pic later >3>

I'm afraid I'm going to have to drop out. I'm not afraid of a little brainstorming now and then, but I'm afraid I simply can't keep up with you.

[QUOTE="Der Eine]I'm afraid I'm going to have to drop out. I'm not afraid of a little brainstorming now and then, but I'm afraid I simply can't keep up with you.

[/QUOTE]
It may seem daunting but it's not a lot- I promise. There are like 3 points we needed to sort out, though, before we could begin. But if I don't get responses by tonight I'm just deciding, and then we'll start the IC rp bit.

1. What is one thing you'd like to see in this roleplay which focuses on your character?

I see the fight between the MIckey D's and the Arbys being initiated (at least partially) by Alexander. He seems like the kind of hothead to do that

2. What is one thing you'd like to see in this roleplay which pertains to the entire group?

I'd love to see the tattoo thing happen

3. What do you think the Arbys stand for?

I think the Arbys stands for acceptance. Like, even though everyone is crazy in their own right, they are all accepted and they all would protect each other/

4. What do you think should be the inciting incident that caused tension between the Arbys and the Mickey D's?

I think that it was probably something really stupid like who gets to tag a certain spot on a wall and it just kinda escalated.

5. What do you think should be the event(s) that caused this feud to continue?

Well, going off of what I wrote up there, ^, the two gangs would just poke each other's buttons until they are at war

6. What is your character's foil in the Mickey D's? Include name, age, tag name, role, and basic personality description, please!

Everyone. Honestly anyone. Alexander would beat up anyone on the opposite side. He's terrible. But this is one specific I guess:

Name: Elliot Hamilton (Yes, I have more than likely used this name before, no i don't care, I love the name)

Tag Name: Aesop

Role: The Jock

Basic personality: Elliot is an asshole. He likes to punch people, pick on them, and is highly manipulative. He loves to get a rise out of people, and he takes pride in being able to do this to anyone.

1. What is one thing you'd like to see in this roleplay which focuses on your character?

Either the cops or Damon catches Charlie doing some "hard" drug (heroine or coke probably), and she's forced to get clean and sober

2. What is one thing you'd like to see in this roleplay which pertains to the entire group?

A fight!

3. What do you think the Arbys stand for?

For Charlie, the Arbys is where she feels wanted, which is something she rarely felt before. It's also an opportunity (that she hasn't taken yet) to clean up her life.

4. What do you think should be the inciting incident that caused tension between the Arbys and the Mickey D's?

The Mickey D's start selling in the Arbys area. I'm not talking serious drugs, something like LSD or weed.

5. What do you think should be the event(s) that caused this feud to continue?

Once Arbys told them that they couldn't sell here, the Mickey D's told them that they'd fight them for it

6. What is your character's foil in the Mickey D's? Include name, age, tag name, role, and basic personality description, please!

tumblr_mdwklgt0Do1qew1rk.gif

Name: Jake Nettle

Tag Name: "Psycho"

Role: "The Basketcase"

Personality: Jake is a pathological liar, and he has severe agoraphobia. He loves tricking people into believing crazy things, and has a tendency to not care about the emotions of other people. His manner is kind of creepy, and he loves the macabre. Several people in the Mickey D's have accused him of being psychopathic, hence the tag name.

Alright, the night has come! So, without further ado, I present to you the revised/compiled Arbys plot!!!

THE OVERVIEW

The Arbys are more than a gang- they're a family. Made up of misfits, this gang isn't too big or too tough, but they stick up for one another. The members of the Arbys are an eclectic group- they're like the breakfast club on speed. They come from all different walks of life, and their love of graffiti and one another is what binds the gang together. While their focus is art (they're the best in the area), their economy, like many other gangs', is based on the sale of illicit drugs. There's a dual importance to the Arby's focus on art- it acts as art therapy, sure, but it also acts as a marker for customers to find the best "merchandise."

All gangs have rival gangs, and the Arbys are no exception. Their rival gangs are the Mickey D's. Armed with crab tattoos, spray paint, and, well, weapons, the Mickey D's are more typical of a gang than the Arbys are. Created when one of the original Arbys members started making trouble and split, the gangs have been butting heads since the conception of the Mickey D's. The feud continues to this day, with the gangs trying to sell on each other's turf and paint over each other's tags.

THE PLOT

The original Arbys had these tattoos- a small paintbrush on the side of their middle finger, with the tip of the paintbrush being dyed that artist's signature color. With almost a entire new crew, save for Grimes (the Leader), the new Arbys lack this tattoo initially, and decide to get them. This is the start of the new Arbys, who are a force to be reckoned with. Now, if only the rival gang would stop trying to sell drugs on the Arbys' turf. Little do the Arbys know that there is a mole in their midst- the geek, Shayne. Shayne has been welcomed with open arms, and now he's starting to feel a little guilty, but remains loyal to the Mickey D's.

Meanwhile, the newly-inked Arbys are getting too cocky. Jessa tags a school building. Saskia's risk-taking nature puts her at risk of becoming arrested. Charlie disappears once more to a local drug den, and has to deal with the consequences. Alexander runs away from home. Shayne's parents come back and threaten to change his way of life forever. Damon has to deal with the fallout of the other members' risky choices, and it threatens to tear the gang apart forever.

The gang's disconnect couldn't have come at a worse time- an underground tagging competition is about to ensue, and it will require a lot of teamwork. That is, if Damon lets them go anyways. Something smells fishy, and Damon is hesitant to let them go.

Then Shayne is revealed as a mole. Damon's a good person, so Shayne isn't immediately kicked out of the gang, but he has a choice to make- will he remain loyal to the Mickey D's, or will he realize his family in the Arbys.

With all the turmoil, and the stress of the oncoming competition, will the Arbys survive- or will history repeat itself?

plot posted, expect starting post within 30 minutes

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]I never got a tag :P
Reading, but it will probably be tomorrow.

[/QUOTE]
Crap sorry I've been super frazzled lately :/

I probably won't get to post until the weekend, because the crazy amount of homework and study I've got to do during the week drains all of my writing muse and energy. x.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back