• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Arbys

Yay! The extremely mentally unstable girl is second in command! But what do you mean by anomaly? Just wondering so we can build this relationship, make it more clear

She's a total basket case, yet she is strangely poetic. She doesn't operate like other people, but manages to function and survive as a person. That takes a great amount of strength(being a basket case myself). And, to Damon, she never was "normal"--but in a great way.

Damon (@AlwaysYours): Alexander likes to make Damon annoyed. Whether that means fighting or poking at Jessa to get to Damon. But exercise is no big deal, and Alexander likes to exercise, so no biggies! But yes, Alexander will be a jerk face to Damon, at least at surface level. Secretly, Alexander wants his Damon to notice him.

Maggie (@The Suspicious Eye): Alexander flirts. All the time. Because she is hot. And Alexander is a jerk face. Although, Alexander might get a bit fed up with her at times. She has the perfect life. Makes him want to punch her. But then she is hot and he wants to kiss her. He's confused about her.

Saskia (@Ktulu): Avoidance. Alexander will do his best to avoid her. He has a social image to uphold. And if he is ever seen painting the town, he doesn't want to be seem painting the town with a gothic-looking girl. Again, jerk face.

Jessa: Alexander likes Jessa, because its fun to poke at her. Is that wrong? Yes. Alexander likes to poke fun at everyone. It gets to Damon. But also, he wants her to be happy. Mixed messages, huh? On one hand, Alexander is still a jerk face. On the other, he isn't.

Shayne and Gunther: Alexander feels inferior since he isn't as smart. That angers him. He shouldn't be inferior to anyone. And yet he thinks he is. Expect to be punched a lot.

To wrap this up: ALEXANDER IS A JERK FACE!(> :D )

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Wait do I have to make one too?

[/QUOTE]
yeah everyone has got to before we start!

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]is it okay that mine is super subject to change?

[/QUOTE]
Yeah this is just meant to give people a sort of idea- character relationships should change a lot!!!

Damon ( @AlwaysYours ) The one he has to be the most careful about, since if he gets caught he'd probably be screwed. But at times he finds himself being able to push off that feeling of nervousness and feels comfortable, Sometimes flirts back for the fun of it. "Hey babe~ What? No, of course I'm not teaching Jess anything strange, you're just imagining things."

Jessie ( @Freddie ) The kid sister he never had sort of relationship. Has a pretty good relationship going on, and they'll probably enjoy messing with Damon altogether. The one who teaches her lots of things. "Ayy Jess~ Wanna do something fun?"

Maggie ( @The Suspicious Eye ) Feels a bit empathetic with her, and the part of not listening to their families. At often times he gets the feeling of wanting to help her since they're some what similar in a way. "Um, if you want, we can talk, Pink."

Saskia ( @Ktulu ) Never get on her bad side. Is one advice he'd like to give everybody. Sometimes he would be happy if she was on the same side as his. Would probably go and help her with her pranks in the shadows. "Psst, Sass[y]. I have a plan, you all ears?"

Charlie ( @whitefoxkiller )Their feelings are mutual. They really don't want to have anything to do with each other. He finds her kind of strange, which is an understatement on his part. Can't seem to hold a conversation with her which makes things awkward. "..Hi."

Gunther ( @Der Eine ) They share some interests, and have a similar sense of humor. They can be weird together. Though at times he even finds this guy to be a bit weird, and at times, tiresome. "Dude, chill."

Alexander ( @Quiet Is Violent ) Has some issues, "Please, if you just want a smart person to punch, punch Gunther. I'm only computer smart." Doesn't really take him that seriously. Thinks he's still in his rebellious phase.

Last edited by a moderator:

@AlwaysYours: I feel as though Gunther would be rather intimidated by Damon, mostly due to how much stronger he is. Gunther would probably just hang back and try to agree with whatever Damon says as to not get punched.

@Freddie: I agree with you, I think that Jessa wouldn't be very buddy-buddy with Gunther, but I think that Gunther would try to be like a mentor to her, even if she doesn't like/accept his advice. I think he would see her current personality and attempt to steer her away from the current way she's acting, but they probably wouldn't make good friends.

@The Suspicious Eye: Gunther probably wouldn't get along with Maggie because he's not a big fan of self-centered people, Maggie is no exception. Gunther and her probably won't have a great friendship in the future.

@Ktulu: Despite being mischievous, Gunther will probably get along perfectly fine with Saska. They'll probably be great friends despite Gunther not really being a prank type of person.

@whitefoxkiller: Gunther and Charlie wouldn't be good friends, mostly since Gunther isn't a big "mixed conditions" fan. He'll probably say hi to her every once in a while and communicate with her when they're tagging something, but that's where it starts and ends.

@Yunn: As people advise, don't keep two male animals in the same habitat, they're bound not to like each other. While Gunther doesn't really like the other genius of the group, he's willing to talk to him once in a while and hang out, despite not liking him as much as other people.

@Quiet Is Violent: Gunther is probably the most afraid of Alexander. While he understands Damon and knows what to say to prevent himself from getting hurt, Alexander is a completely different story, if Gunther were to even flinch he may get pummeled which is why he doesn't interact with him AT ALL.

Is this alright?

First of all this is awesome

sergio_odeith2.jpg
Damon: (@AlwaysYours )Maggie likes to observe him. She likes to see him as a wild animal and watch how he acts in the wilderness. She doesn't like when he thinks he can boss her around and gets really snippy about it. She'd flirt with him, but it was never anything serious. She likes to toy with him. "Oh come on Damon I'm just playing."

Jessa: (@Freddie ) Maggie would pick on her, not because of her social status, but because Maggie sees herself fin the kid. They would not get along, but she would appreciate her feistiness. She would certainly put Jessa in dangerous situations, mainly so she could watch how she'd get out of it. Maggie would be continually testing her. "Come on kid, I know you can do better than that."

Saskia: (@Ktulu ) Maggie wouldn't hate, her she understands that how she grew up would have made her a different person. BUT that doesn't mean she has to be nice. She likes to one up her in pranks and always poking holes at her intelligence. She does like her and her jokes. "Bring it girlie."

Charlie: (@whitefoxkiller )She feels for the girl, and wishes she could help her out. She doesn't try to piss either side of her off and has admiration for her work. Charlie is probably the only one that Maggie would actually console and be nice to. "Hey, don't worry about it so much."

Shayne: (@Yunn )Maggie would probably blow him off, not because she hates people who sympathize with her. She wouldn't ever hate him, but his kindness does kinda piss her off. Maybe at some point she will let him get close, but not now. "Sure, yeah, whatever."

Gunther: (@Der Eine ) He'd probably get on Maggie's nerves tbh. She wouldn't talk to him either unless she needed something from him. "Can you do this for me?"

Alexander: (@Quiet Is Violent )Maggie likes to play with him too. She likes to mess him up, and flaunts around a lot to try to get him off guard. "You are just too much fun."

Ugh, I am so tired. Night.

The last two Relationship posts are kinda droll. This is a gang. Opposition only creates weak links...and too many weak links is bad enough( thiugh, I'm sure that character dev. will turn Sass and Jess into valuable assets.) Why you guys are so distant, IDK...

@Der Eine Damon hurting any of his crew for the hell of it WOULD JEOPARDIZE THE INTEGRITY OF HIS CHARACTER. @The Suspicious Eye...why?

@AlwaysYours I never said that he would, I just said that Gunther would do what he could as to not get hurt, like if he were to do something that puts The Arby's in danger. Essentially, he's simply trying to stay off his bad side and not do anything stupid to deserve getting hurt.

@AlwaysYours - Saskia will certainly have some respect for Damon, as he is their leader after all, but since she has a habit of acting first and thinking later, it doesn't always cross her mind right away that there may be punishments as a result of her actions.

@Freddie - I can see Saskia as having a fondness for Jessa, especially since the idea of having someone younger look up to her would be quite flattering, in her view.

@whitefoxkiller - I think Saskia would admire Charlie's graffiti and art style, since it's quite funky and different from the norm. That sort of thing appeals to her. Since Charlie has problems with depression, I can see Saskia making awkward attempts to humour her into a more positive mood.

@Quiet Is Violent - I doubt Saskia will be too put off by Alexander's apparent desire to avoid her, and will be perfectly able to speak and approach him if needed. He would probably end up being a victim of at least a few of her practical jokes.

@Yunn - Saskia would certainly appreciate mischievous plans from Shayne. I don't think she would fully agree with the idea of getting ideas and opinions across in a non-condescending fashion as Shayne prefers to do, because she views that as the fun part.

@Der Eine - Personally, I think Gunther and Saskia's personalities clash. Saskia is not all that pessimistic, so I feel that she would probably grow weary of his pessimism if it is voiced regularly. His seriousness in regards to conversation is probably another element that she may have trouble with at times.

@The Suspicious Eye - Saskia does not appreciate self-centered personalities, and while she will of course tolerate fellow members of the Arbys, Maggie probably won't be someone on her list of people to talk to on a regular basis. She does not appreciate the idea of someone trying to best her schemes, as that is where she gained her tag name, Schemer after all. Saskia will most likely think that Maggie should cover up a bit more skin, too.

[QUOTE="Der Eine]@AlwaysYours I never said that he would, I just said that Gunther would do what he could as to not get hurt, like if he were to do something that puts The Arby's in danger. Essentially, he's simply trying to stay off his bad side and not do anything stupid to deserve getting hurt.

[/QUOTE] You insinuated that Grimes would crack the whip if someone toed out of line. To be honest, that's not the way I wrote him at all. Everyone in the crew gets scolded or has to do laps and shit. The only thing he'll deal out a beating for is method, coke, crack, etc. Its...a personal matter. But the fact that he comes across as scary really bugs me for some reason.

AlwaysYours said:
You insinuated that Grimes would crack the whip if someone toed out of line. To be honest, that's not the way I wrote him at all. Everyone in the crew gets scolded or has to do laps and shit. The only thing he'll deal out a beating for is method, coke, crack, etc. Its...a personal matter. But the fact that he comes across as scary really bugs me for some reason.
I think he comes across as cuddly! Or not really cuddly, but like warm and soft. Or like a sabra, spiky on the outside but sweet on the inside.

Also while we wait for @Ktulu to finish their relationship planning, I found that some pre-rp plotting really helped the longevity of some of my rps. So, what's one thing that people want to see happen in this, and we can piece together a plot from that.

For example, I want to see Jessa get frustrated with having to attend school, and start tagging the building.

Dear God, why does she have to tag the school? It's hard enough keeping their noses clean out side of the system. I would like to see Damon and Shayne really get into a complicated situation. I would also like to see Saskia do some really risky shit...to the point of almost getting kicked out by Damon.

Freddie said:
So, what's one thing that people want to see happen in this
Ok I know the whole premise of this gang is that they aren't violent, but I'd love to see some gang v.s. gang action. Like, the Arbys HAVE to take up arms for one reason or another

Let me know if physical violence is completely off the table for this RP

whitefoxkiller said:
Ok I know the whole premise of this gang is that they aren't violent, but I'd love to see some gang v.s. gang action. Like, the Arbys HAVE to take up arms for one reason or another

Let me know if physical violence is completely off the table for this RP
It's not off the table- the premise is that they are a gang, but they don't function like a typical one. And gang-vs-gang is almost garunteed with the reveal of the mole.

Freddie said:
It's not off the table- the premise is that they are a gang, but they don't function like a typical one. And gang-vs-gang is almost garunteed with the reveal of the mole.
Oh cool! Will there be lots of violence?? (*U*)

whitefoxkiller said:
Oh cool! Will there be lots of violence?? (*U*)
I wouldn't say a lot- they do what they do to survive. I don't think Grimes is for unnessary violence and risking of necks (@AlwaysYours?)

"We don't poke bears around here, folks. Unless you're an idiot. Are you an idiot?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back