• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Arbys

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]I say do another interest check saying what we are looking for.

[/QUOTE]
one step ahead of you, lol

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]is this still open?

[/QUOTE]
Yes, especially if you want to be the Jock (if you don't, that's fine too, but that is one role that is completely open still)

Freddie said:
Yes, especially if you want to be the Jock (if you don't, that's fine too, but that is one role that is completely open still)
Wait, so do I have to be a jock to be in the roleplay or is that just an option?

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]can the jock be a girl? (i suck at playing guys)

[/QUOTE]
Yes, definitely.

Though we have the worst gender ratio right now lol

CrimsonEclipse said:
I would have to back out. Sorry about that.
That's fine....

So, er, would anyone like the mole? Particularly one of the two braniacs? (Your character would have the same personality, just also would be a mole for a different gang. Maybe the Mickey D's.

Alright, does anyone want to be the mole? You can keep everything you have but also just play the part of the mole too?

Wow that wasn't coherent sorry.

Yunn said:
I can do that then :D
Awesome!!!!!

Alrighty then, all of you need to have your final CS in by tomorrow night!!!! That way we can do some character relationship planning, and then actually start the roleplay!!!

Yay alright it's character relationship planning time! (We're just waiting on one person to post the history section, but we have all the personality sections so...) Remember that these aren't set in stone, but they're just a good place to start the roleplay- characters and their relationships evolve, obviously!

Also whatever anyone posts for these can be debated- nothing is set in stone with this either! Just be civil!

(now that I've abused the ! key, I'll proceed)

Character relationships of Jessa Greene:

Damon (@AlwaysYours): Jessa would probably cling to Damon as he represents stability- he had a tendency to father the group, and the gang is the only family she's ever known. She'll probably snark and be disrespectful, looking for a reaction- even if that reaction is just to see that she won't be kicked out onto the streets again.

Maggie (@The Suspicious Eye): Jessa would probably have some issues with Maggie, who represents everything Jessa has never had- a family, money. She probably can't understand why Maggie would even want to be part of a gang anyways, but it isn't her place to say so. That being said, I can see both of them rubbing the other the wrong way.

Saskia (@Ktulu): I can see Jessa and Saskia getting along well, and doing a lot of ridiculous things that Damon (@AlwaysYours) most definitely does NOT approve of. I can see Jessa looking up to Saskia as a sister, though, definitely.

Charlie (@whitefoxkiller): I think Jessa wouldn't be scared of Charlie, since she's seen a lot of shit on the streets. But I think she'd definitely worry about Charlie when she disappears, and wants to go search for her. No matter how calloused she is, Jessa loves her family, and she doesn't want anyone to get hurt.

Shayne (@Yunn): I can really see Jessa getting attached to Shayne, because they're more close in age than most of the gang. I can see them becoming good friends, and confidantes. Maybe eventually he confesses that he's a mole, and she takes him to Damon (@AlwaysYours) to help figure things out? And maybe he chooses the Arby's over the other gang, or maybe he just acts like he does to get more intel?

Gunther (@Der Eine): I can see Jessa becoming frustrated with Gunther's pacifistic-ish attitude- after all, she's much quicker to fight with her fists than with her words. Other than that, though, they just probably wouldn't interact so much, but I can see Jessa admiring the simplicity of his art.

Alexander (@Quiet Is Violent): I can see Jessa becoming friends with Alexander just because he's one of the younger people in the gang too. Maybe he, Shayne (@Yunn), and Jessa just hang out and pull stupid stunts that make Damon (@AlwaysYours) worry, just for fun. She's also probably someone who would tell him "screw what they want you to do, you're an amazing artist." She also probably worries about the fact that he gets in fights with other gangs so often- it's not like the Arbys are the fiercest bunch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, that looks nice. lel just love it how most of her relationships always leads to Damon. I might make one tomorrow since it's pretty late right now ;)

Yunn said:
Oh, that looks nice. lel just love it how most of her relationships always leads to Damon. I might make one tomorrow since it's pretty late right now ;)
Well it has to, cuz everything that can go wrong is sorta his problem to deal with, being the leader

Yay! I like doing these

Damon (@AlwaysYours): So Damon is probobly the one who discovered Charlie, IDK how, but Charlie was a complete mess when she joined the Arbys, and I kinda guess Damon wouldn't stand for that and "adopted" her. Charlie would probably constantly feel coddled by Damon, trying to refuse his kindness. Secretly though, Charlie really appreciates his efforts

Maggie (@The Suspicious Eye): I'll be honest, Charlie and Maggie probably don't get along. Charlie covets and simultaneously despises her lifestyle. Also the fact that she dislikes big money frustrates Charlie to no end. What really bothers Charlie about Maggie though, is that she has so much that Charlie doesn't, and she isn't grateful.

Saskia (@Ktulu): Charlie really appreciates Saskia's humor and also really admires her. Charlie probably wishes she could be funny and outgoing like Saskia, and loves hanging out with her.

Jessica (@Der Eine ): I think Charlie really loves Jessica, like a little sister, and wants more than anything for Jessica to not end up like herself. She'd probably keep a lot of things about her addictions from her, not wanting to expose her to that kind of thing. Charlie also really cherishes Jessica's naivety, and never corrects her when she says something naive.

Shayne (@Yunn): I can't really see Charlie being very attached to Shayne, because she can't relate to him at all. She has no problem with him, she just doesn't ever hang with him individually and she can't really talk to him, so she doesn't.

Gunther (@Der Eine): Charlie would probably really like hanging out with Gunther, because hanging out with him would be pretty simple. However, when she is on her manic episodes she probably would get annoyed at his overly calm and passive demeanor, and try to agitate him.

Alexander (@Quiet Is Violent): Charlie is extremely wary of Alexander, when she was in school it was the athletic kids who first condemned her as the crazy girl. She also feels like, because she's older than him, that it's her job to keep him in line. When she isn't in a depressive episode, she will always make comments to him about being nicer, less self-absorbed, and generally a better person.

Wow I feel bad, I didn't try to make it seem like Charlie hates everyone!

Maggie (@The Suspicious Eye): Is this the chick with all the pink? The one with the impossible story? She got in because she would never leave Damon alone. That's the extent of that relationship, cause honestly she seems about as plastic as barbie and as harmful as inhaling spray paint.

Edit: Damon doesn't hate her, he just isn't that fond of her behavior and mannerisms.

Saskia (@Ktulu): Damon will deal with the girl--to an extent. But she is too risky with her tags and other things. I have a feeling that he'll give Saskia an ultimatum--for Jessie's sake.

Jessie (@Freddie ): Jess is gonna be the little sister Grimes never had. She'll prick every nerve in his head at times, but he would never turn his back on her. She is the one he most connects with, because he doesn't know what it is like to never have a broken home--or any real home-- to begin with. Her antics drive him insane, though, so she will get the scolding. And all the Big Macs.

Shayne (@Yunn): I can see Damon being very open with him. A little flirtatious at times, but for the most part he really wants the guy to feel at home within the gang.

Gunther (@Der Eine): Damon values Gun as an asset and a friend. Sure, the guy could speak riddles around him like an encyclopedia, but they communicate well enough. Chess buddies?

Alexander (@Quiet Is Violent): Grimes is very vigilant of this kid. Mainly because he knows his track record and he seems a bit too violent for his tastes. Other than that, they get along swimmingly. Definitely the go to when he wants everyone to do cardio and all he gets in return is a groan. MOTIVATION!

Charlie (@whitefoxkiller) Charlie is a total anomaly to Damon--and he respects that. In fact, he totally digs it. He remembers her from school and that makes the difference. In his head, she is his second in command.

Overall, Damon doesn't really give a shit about weed and liquor (aside from Jess). Just don't get caught and make him have to bail you out. And, if he hears you are on "hard shit", you are likely to get bruised--or at the very least, grounded.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back